Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Naperville, IL

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Mrs. R

I am not even sure where to begin with Red Letter DJ. They are seriously amazing, and so absolutely talented!!! We had the pleasure of working with Jeremy the owner from start to finish and I would not have it any other way. His personality in itself is so great. From start to... Read More finish he was always quick to respond to my emails, texts, phone calls and put my mind at ease. I was planning my wedding from a far and did not even meet him until the day of. Red Letter Djs not only provides DJ services but a Flip Book Studio as well as up-lighting. This is not even everything they provide, just the services we used. I STILL have people coming up to me and posting things on social media about how amazing the party was at our wedding and how awesome and different the Flip Book Studio was. I am so happy and lucky to have a shoe box literally filled with Flip Books to help remember the best day of our lives. Jeremy is seriously so talented as well when it comes to music. My groom and I hate dancing, but we danced the night away. My parents and the grooms parents were even dancing!!! it was amazing!!! SO many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been a part of and Red Letter Dj's is a HUGE part of that as we couldn't have thrown the party we did without them. If you are looking for a reasonably priced DJ who is easy going, talented and awesome to work with give them a call, I promise you won't be disappointed. Thank you Jeremy for making our day so special!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristin P

We recently got married and had hired Red Letter DJ for their services. Jeremy was with us every step of the way and even came out to the venue beforehand to ensure the correct acoustic equipment was available as our venue had a unique set up. He was on time and provided set... Read More up for both our ceremony at a vineyard and our reception at a winery restaurant. He kept the party going all night long and the photo booth was a huge success. We highly recommend Red Letter DJ! 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kathy M

After years of attending weddings I know how important a DJ's roll can be . So when it came time to plan my own wedding I searched for endless hours online , asked all my friends and family and made a lot of phone calls. Within the first few minutes of talking to Jeremy Mancini... Read More owner of Red Letter DJs I knew I found the one I was looking for. As all couples planning their weddings can understand the stress levels involved in the planning process is very intense . Jeremy instantly put all my nerves at ease. I had literally no idea what I was doing and he took the time to help me plan a time line that worked for me. He also told me once he got to the wedding he would make sure that it all happens as planned. And to help keep everything as close to the time line as possible. When it came to song selection his website could not have been any easier to use . I was able to choose the songs I wanted for all the dances, flower/garter toss and the introduction . Red Letter DJs also provided all the music for my ceremony and my appetizer hour . You can also fill out all forms to provide all the wedding party information and manage payments on the website as well. There is even a countdown clock that lets you know how long you have until you need to have everything finalized. I was contacted again a few days before this date to see if I had any last minute questions. During the wedding I had several guest ask me how I found such a great DJ . I even had one of the other vendors comment on how easy he was to work with . He communicated well with the the other vendors and let us know when it was time for the introductions to the reception took a few minutes behind the scenes to explain to us how he was going to do it and to make sure he had all our names pronounced correctly. He even did a last minute song change that one of the groomsmen asked if he could play (Jeremy checked with me first) . So if you are looking for a great sounding and professional DJ that will give you exactly what your looking for. I can not recommend Jeremy Mancini of Red Letter DJs enough. From my first phone conversation to the last dance of my wedding night he helped make our wedding day perfect. Brett & Kathy Maxwell 09/18/16

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Wendi D

We hired Red Letter DJs for our wedding on September 16th and Jeremy was our DJ. We were nervous about hiring a vendor that we didn't meet in person but each interaction with Jeremy was very pleasant and he provided us with a lot of information to help us feel comfortable about... Read More our decision. The planning process was very easy due to the online portal where you can plan out all of your special songs, outline the timeline of your day and make song requests. You can even send a link to your guests where they can make song requests! On the day of our wedding, Jeremy showed up as planned and had an enthusiastic attitude that made us feel like he was looking forward to working with us. During the reception, he provided the right amount of MC skills along with a fun vibe. Our guests commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had. The dance floor was never empty which was exactly what we were hoping for! Jeremy has amazing energy when he is working which is fun to watch as well! We couldn't be happier that we hired him for our wedding and recommend Red Letter DJs to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Laura H

Red Letter DJ's was awesome. My wife and I got married on July 24, 2016. Jeremy made the process of hiring a DJ and planning the music for our ceremony and reception virtually effortless. He was so accommodating and easy to get a hold of. Everything is done on line through a... Read More planner which I loved and was very easy. We also got a flip book which was so much fun. Our guest have raved about the music and flip book since the wedding. Jeremy had everyone on the floor having a good time.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Amber T

Everything about Red Letter DJs was amazing. They have an online portal that allows you to input all of the details of the wedding - the timeline of the wedding, what songs to be played at the reception and ceremony, introductions for the bridal party, etc... This made... Read More planning for the wedding day so much easier! We danced in the clouds with their cloud machine and we’re sure that all of the pictures are going to be beautiful. We were even able to use the cloud multiple times so that our guests were able to dance in the clouds as well! It was truly awesome. The flip book studio was amazing – all of our guests loved it! The flip books make a great favor for everyone to bring home and we love that we’re going to get a digital copy of all the videos. The two attendants at the flip book studio were very professional and helpful. Jeremy, our DJ was helpful the entire night and made sure that everything went smoothly. He was even able to grab the attention of our bridal party, which is the equivalent of commanding the attention of a bunch of drunken goldfish! At one point we went upstairs to people watch and I could see Jeremy dancing to the music he was playing. He truly enjoys his job and it’s easy to see. Our only worry was that we didn’t hear from the DJ until a few weeks from the wedding. We left a message or two and then he called us back and put us more at ease. A couple of days before the wedding he called us and let us know that everything was all set and we did such a great job with the website that he didn’t need ANY additional information from us! We would not hesitate to book them again.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kristyn B

I was actually referred to Red Letter DJs from my brother and sister-in-law. They were using them for their wedding and since the price was so reasonable, my sister-in-law wanted me to know about them. All I can say is I am SO glad she did! Our DJ was the owner, Jeremy, and he... Read More was amazing the day of the wedding! The whole night he had people on the dance floor and he also kept checking in with my husband and I to make sure we were happy and to see if there were any other songs we wanted him to play. There were only a couple times that the responsiveness wasn't fully there, but he apologized right away and everything was great otherwise!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016

We had Jeremy as our DJ and he was great. Everyone had a good time and Jeremy knew exactly what songs to play to get people on the dance floor. The online planner was a great tool and Jeremy was easy to get ahold of the whole planning process. We would definitely recommend Red... Read More Letter DJ's.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kelli L

Red Letter DJ's was so great for our wedding! We had Jeremy for our wedding at Starved Rock and he was exactly what we wanted. He played such a variety for all ages. We had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. The online planner is such a great tool and we were so glad... Read More it was available. He took requests and played exactly what our crowd wanted to hear. We even had to switch a song as I was walking down the aisle and he accommodated us. AMAZING job!!! We still have wedding guests saying how great the dj was!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 aaron v

We used Red Letter DJ's for our wedding on 9/9/16. We were a little nervous at first since we came across them online and didn't know anyone personally who had used them, but we were really glad we went with them! We had Jeremy as our DJ with his assistants, and we couldn't have... Read More been happier. He made it easy to choose what songs we wanted and how we wanted the flow of the wedding to go (specific songs for different parts, speeches, dancing, etc.). We got nothing but complements from our friends and family about how good Jeremy was and how everyone could tell he loved what he was doing. He even came out and started dancing when things slowed up at one point. We went with the flip-book booth option and again were very happy with it. People had a great time with it. Overall we were very satisfied with the service: it was affordable, friendly, easy, and we had a great time at our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Theresa B

We were referred to Red Letter DJs by a friend. Jeremy was easy to work with and put together a custom package for us that met all our needs. I loved the online planner - it made planning so simple and easy! My one complaint would be that we didn't hear back about our final... Read More confirmation until the week of the wedding. Looking back, it's not a huge deal as most of the details had been confirmed before then, but it did stress me out at the time. The day of the wedding, the music was great, the uplighting was gorgeous, and Sam (our DJ) was very attentive.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Alaine N

Jeremy was wonderful to work with!! He was patient will all of my requests and offered insight, through the process, I would not have thought to address. Our wedding was truly perfect because of these guys. The “dancing on the cloud” was the biggest hit with our guests and a... Read More unique addition. Jeremy had our guests dancing and up on their feet until the party ended. I could not have asked for a more perfect day with a more perfect DJ. Thank you so much!!!! CJ, our cinematographer, through Red Letter DJs was with us the entire day, from 0800 while we all got ready, until it ended that evening. We hardly knew he was videoing. He was extremely professional and polite through the entire process. The video is absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Melissa S

Amazing Service!!! Very easy set up for song selection, professional but fun, such high energy to the reception dance floor! I received many compliments on the music all night long - my guests were very happy! Also an excellent volume level, frequently I find wedding DJs so loud... Read More that you can't talk to the guests but they were just right!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Erin P

My husband and I were so impressed with Red Letter DJS! From start to finish they were so easy to work with. If I ever had a question they got back to me right away. We were originally supposed to have Jeremy as our DJ, but due to some circumstances he was not able to make it.... Read More He called me to let me know and set us up with Dan to make the transition as seamless as possible. Despite this happening a week and a half before our wedding Jeremy and Dan both made me and my husband feel extremely comfortable and taken care of. Dan did an amazing job at our reception! The dance floor was packed and he did a great job of incorporating our requests into the night. We could not be happier with our choice of DJ. I would highly recommend Red Letter DJS to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

As a bit of a backstory, my husband and I were trying to plan a budget wedding and were initially hesitant on whether we wanted a DJ, but almost everyone we talked to advised us that getting a good DJ made a huge difference on planning stress and whether everyone would enjoy the... Read More music at the reception. I heard about Red Letter DJs through friends, and now I agree - having a good DJ really did make our whole wedding effortless and fun! We worked with Jeremy, and he helped provide the music for both our ceremony and reception. He had not worked with our venue before – which had a reputation for a bad sound system – but he brought his own equipment and the ceremony music was perfect and exactly what we wanted. As a bonus, the songs transitioned flawlessly between songs (fading in/out). Also, I’m not sure how he handled this by himself, but he was set up for our reception immediately after our ceremony. (We didn’t have the traditional break between our ceremony and reception, which were in two different buildings.) Now the reception - this is where the real miracle happened and why I wholeheartedly recommend Red Letter DJs. I know I’m a little biased since it was my own wedding, but the reception was a blast. I’ve been to several weddings where maybe only 1/3 of the attendees dance. My husband and I have a lot of introverted friends that we have NEVER seen dance, but Jeremy was able to get everyone on the dance floor. Literally, EVERYONE - whether it was 5 year olds or 50 year olds, everyone was dancing. Jeremy was able to judge the mood and how everyone responded to the song, picked upcoming songs that transitioned well and kept everyone dancing, and it never once reached a plateau where people got bored of the music. The fact that he was able to pick songs to fit different generations and musical tastes while still keeping everyone moving is mind-blowing to me. Everyone I talked to at the wedding was impressed with Jeremy as a DJ and emcee (and they were also impressed he was so energetic and dancing as well!). You won’t regret having Red Letter DJs at your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Jeremy did at a great job at our wedding. The online planning and organizing tool he has is very useful; it seemed clear he has been doing this line of work for a while and knows what he's doing! Come the big day, we were doing a lot of last minute scrambling, and he was very... Read More accommodating, understanding, and helped us make good choices. He has an ideal level of energy and enthusiasm - not too overbearing or cheesy. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicole S

My husband and I were very impressed with the DJ services. The owner was quick to respond with planning and I loved the event planner website. Volke was our DJ and he was awesome. We squeezed in a few things that weren't planned and he just went along with it. And after the... Read More majority of older guests left, he played just the type of music we liked to dance to! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Stephanie K

Jeremy and the entire Red Letter DJs staff were incredible to work with! Out of all our vendors they were by far the ones that gave us the most confidence and were there every step of the way! Dan was our DJ and Jeremy referred us to CJ for videography and both were extremely... Read More professional and on point! Dan kept the dance floor packed the entire night and made sure everything ran smoothly. He was both a great DJ and a classy MC, which was exactly what we wanted! CJ did a great job of capturing everything without being obtrusive and we love the cinematic feel of our video! We couldn't have possibly asked for anything more and they still delivered above and beyond our expectations! A first class company and great choice for sure!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Kristina M

If we could, my wife and I would give Red Letter DJs a 0. Our complaints start with the services provided the day of our wedding. A week prior to our wedding date, we contacted Jeremy to confirm what time the videographer would arrive. After numerous attempts, we never heard... Read More back. The morning of our wedding we were unsure if anyone would show up. The videographer did show up but right away you could tell he had no idea what he was doing. He showed up late to our first look and we had to wait for him to set up to do it. There were no wireless mics given so we are unsure if he even got the important details of our day-ceremony/dances/etc. We also used the photo-booth services through the company. we were supposed to have a classic photo booth, but ended up being a white screen in front of a wall and a webcam. Our wedding was on October 24th last year. My wife and I have tried to contact Jeremy countless times without any response. About 2 months ago my wife was finally able to get a hold of Jeremy and he said he was putting the final touches on our video and it should be in the mail in the next couple days. It is now 2/22/16, 17 weeks after, and we still have not received our video, despite our contracting stating 6-8 weeks.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

Red Letter DJs was a great pick for our wedding DJ! Ben was very professional, flexible and on top of everything. He helped our day run smoothly and checked in with us frequently to guide us through the itinerary. Everyone was able to hear us during our vows, the microphone... Read More picked up our voices well. Music choices were on par with the mood and energy of the crowd. He mixed the songs well and had all our guests, grandma included, dancing. We especially liked that they had a flat rate for pricing and was not a la cart like other DJs. We had multiple areas that he had to set up and we appreciated it was just one rate. We had many compliments on our choice of DJ and would highly recommend him to any of our friends!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016

Jeremy and Voke are by far the best DJs in the world! They really listened to what my husband and I had to say about the music for our wedding. There wasn't a single song played that cleared the dance floor but instead brought more and more people out as the night went on. Our... Read More guests wouldn't stop commenting about how awesome the music was. They hit all walks of life using songs that literally everyone could enjoy, no matter the generation! If you are looking for a DJ that will blow your guests away, Red Letter DJs is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Working with Red Letter DJs was a pleasure from start to finish. We were referred to them by friends who had hired them at their wedding, and we are thrilled that we took their recommendation. Jeremy was very prompt in our email correspondence, and understanding when we made... Read More last minute requests in the final weeks before the wedding. Our final meeting with Voke showed that he was a well-seasoned professional. He had prepared for every single detail of the wedding and provided us with a clear outline of how the night would go. We received many compliments from our wedding attendees about how great the DJ was, and we were impressed by how he created seamless transitions between events during the evening. He also helped us in planning a special musical performance for the reception. Voke and Jeremy, thank you so much for helping to make our wedding such a beautiful event!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Whitney C

I met Jeremy at a bridal expo I attended with my mother in law. He was very personable, detailed and organized and I like that! The process he described in planning our day made so much sense. I could tell he knew how to provide the best music and MC services available. Now I... Read More just had to get my fiance on board. We met with Jeremy for a consultation and my fiance was instantly in agreement with booking him. Jeremy made it clear that he was going to make our day the best ever and keep the dancing and energy going. That is what we wanted! His questionnaire and interviews were so detailed and allowed us to really describe our ideal music taste! Honestly, I wish everyone could have seen our dance floor! It was never empty. I never sat down and many others didn't either. Jeremy had our grandparents, parents, relatives, friends, bridal party and younger cousins all DANCING. It was truly a party for everyone! I would highly recommend booking him for your wedding! Our friends and family are still telling us our wedding was the best they have ever been to and I know our music and MC Dan helped make that possible. Thank you Jeremy and Red Letter DJs!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Red Letter DJs was a DREAM to work with. Out of all of the vendors at my wedding, I worried about them the least. I had seen Dan DJ my friend's wedding and he did an amazing job, so I knew that he'd be able to take care of me and my wedding with no problem. For everything they... Read More included the price was more than fair and the service is flawless! Dan was great at MC-ing as well as taking stock of the crowd and knowing what song to play when. He's super flexible as well and was up for just about anything or any change we threw at him. The online song list was SUPER helpful and made choosing the soundtrack for our wedding easy and fun. He's a delight, super professional and 100% reliable. The owner, Jeremy, was always very prompt and helpful as well! I would work with Red Letter DJs again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Dan really made our night! From the very beginning he was very thorough in his approach to making sure our night was everything we dreamed it could be. The energy matched what we were hoping for and his participation really helped to reflect our personalities. He kept the crowd... Read More involved, and everyone was movin' and groovin' all night! We had a lot of little personal touches we requested that were completely out of the norm, and he incorporated them with ease and style. The only problem we had, was that it was so much fun, no one wanted it to end! Thank you Dan for everything you did to make our night so wonderful! We would highly recommend Red Letter DJs to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Start a Conversation!