From our Farm to your Fork!

Red Sage Catering is owned and operated by Our Chefs, Alex & Scott Smith. We are a "farm to table" caterer which means we strive for top quality ingredients in all that we do. We naturally grow our fruit, vegetables & herbs at our personal farm in Corsicana, TX! Red Sage not only offers regular menus with no restrictions; we offer vegan, vegetarian, & gluten free options. When it's said we do it all- NO event is too big or too small.... We love them all! Feel free to contact our Sales Manager/ Event Coordinator Jourdan Heard for more information!! Thanks for stopping by :)

Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Italian, Latin American

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian

14335 Whitecross Dr, Houston, TX Houston and surrounding areas (281) 806-9593

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Events Director

Jourdan Heard

I am the wedding sales manager and events coordinator here at Red Sage. I love working with brides in making their big day a dream come true! Everyday presents a new relationship and I would love to start a new one with you. I take pride in my work and I aim to please. Lets see what we can create together! Please feel free to call/text or e-mail any time.