Red Sweatshirt Photography

North Fork, Long Island, New York, East End & International

Best Day Ever!

**ASK ABOUT OUR CURRENT 4th of July DISCOUNT PACKAGING PROGRAMS NOW THROUGH August 4th!** Best Day Ever...Laughing, Crying, and Loving. Your day will have it all and I will capture every moment. Hi everyone and congratulations! I am Scott, owner and lead photographer at Red Sweatshirt Photography. I shoot every wedding that I book. So why would you want me shooting your wedding? I am the other guy who is smiling the entire night(groom is the first guy). I am also the guy who will not only document your day, but i will also go above and beyond to make sure that you have an amazing wedding experience!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

south hampton, NY North Fork, Long Island, New York, East End & International (516) 428-2742

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Daniela B

Scott and his assistant, Anthony, were great! I received several compliments from family members and friends that they did a wonderful job the day of the wedding. Scott was responsive and attentive to our requests. A month after the wedding, I received some beautiful shots that... Read More I will use for thank you cards. Scott and his assistant were very down to earth and allowed for a stress-free wedding day! Thank you to Scott and Anthony-- you did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Lauren B

I originally set up a meeting with Scott because I really loved his style of photography and then when my then fiance and I met him we new we were going to sign with him. He was personable and fun and new exactly what we were looking for and his prices were extremely reasonable.... Read More On the day of our wedding he and his assistant were great! They showed up early and were in formal attire. They put us at ease while they were taking our pics before the wedding, were patient with our family members and fit right in with the crowd. We couldn't have asked for more!

2016-05-23T13:33:51 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure and honor to be involved in a day that you will remember for the rest of your lives. I have the best clients! You two were the cream of the crop! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

Where do I begin? Scott is beyond talented and such an awesome person to work with! We are absolutely blown away by our wedding photographs. Scott captures natural poses, while making every photograph look like it is out of a magazine. His attention to color, lighting, detail is... Read More unreal. We receive a USB drive with all of our photographs from the entire wedding! My husband and I keep reliving our wedding looking at the pictures with laughter and tears of joy. Scott makes you feel beyond comfortable throughout your day. My husband and I, the wedding party, family and guests absolutely loved him. During the reception, at times we didn't even realize he was there! He captures moments while you thoroughly enjoy yourself. What is better than that? I could go on forever raving about him! Don't look any further, this is your photographer! Thank you for everything Scott!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Frank K

Scott is the man! Best wedding photographer to grace this world....period! Our photos are money in the bank. Oh yeah! I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about capturing the magic of their wedding day. He best be winning some kind of award. Holla!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsay M

Scott did an absolutely AMAZING job on our wedding photos! We could not be happier. He and his assistant played a key role in pulling the whole event together with our DJ and wedding vendor; making sure everything fell into place seamlessly. From the moment they arrived on... Read More site they were providing helpful reminders and keeping the wedding party on track. Scott and his partner were able to capture beautiful moments with a truly artistic eye. We are incredibly grateful for all of his hard work.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Millicent M

Absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our special day. Scott and his assistant Anthony worked swiftly as a team and made everything a breeze for us. Their creativity and enthusiasm enabled us to see the love and happiness of the day. We couldn't... Read More have asked for better results!

2016-10-29T22:41:04 Response from the vendor

Such a gorgeous bride and wedding. You guys were so much fun to spend time with. Derring harbor inn was the perfect Shelter Island location for the wedding. Thank you for such a sweet review! Cheers!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kelsey C

Scott and his assistant were amazing! My husband and I won a photography package with red sweatshirt photography and couldn't be happier with the photos we received. Scott was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. It rained on our wedding day but Scott took the... Read More most amazing photos. My friends and colleagues shared our photos and wouldn't stop raving about how beautiful they were. Scott really took advantage of the beauty nature had to offer. He was not intrusive at all but still was able to get the most amazing photos. My husband and I enjoyed the entire night without worrying about being pulled aside for a ton of photos. I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We really lucked out being able to have him shoot our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 johnathan T

Ok so my Wife never used this site, and I definitely never used it but I really wanted to share my experience with Scott from RSP. We didn't have a huge budget and we made Scott aware of this. We loved his photos and we wanted to see if there was any way that we could afford... Read More him. After a few emails and phone calls Scott made our budget work by mixing and matching a few things in his packages and we got the photographer of our dreams. Lets put photography aside for a second and discuss the person that Scott is. He arrived to my wifes hotel room early, wearing a suit, clean shaven with a great big smile on his face. If you have worked with him, or met him you know that he has a giant friendly smile(almost like a cartoon character) sorry Scott its true! :) He made my wife feel extremely comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, and that is not easy. She does not like to be the center of attention at all. She said that she wished she had even more time because she was having so much fun. After Scott did the portraits in the hotel he and my wife and bridal party met us at our venue on Shelter Island for a first look. He coordinated it brilliantly. He advised us prior to the wedding day on how much time we need, how much time we will probably have, and how much time would be perfect. He was right with all of his predictions, clearly he has done this a bunch. We headed to the ceremony and barely noticed him during it. He handled all of our crazy guests and their cell phone cameras with class and patience. At the reception we never ran in to him on the dance floor, he really blended in well. Every once and a while i saw him on his step stool outside the dance floor bopping to the beat of a song that the band was playing, with a huge smile on his face behind his camera. Red Sweatshirt Photography was really the best decision that my wife and I made for our wedding. Seriously love our photos so much! We received them months before the contract stated. They are beautiful, creative, sharp, and of amazing quality. I would 1000% recommend RSP! He really knows what he's doing. If i lived closer to him we would want to be friends with him and his wife! They were very funny together when we met them at the Bridal Expo. Thanks so much Scott!

2016-10-28T20:26:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write all of that! It was my pleasure to work with you! Lol any time you guys want to come out for a visit just say the word!!! Thanks again! Hope your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tony M

Most AMAZING experience ever! Scott and Anthony were so attentive and so accommodating that my family thought there were more than just the photographers. The time and effort they put into each and every shot was perfect! Their non intrusive style and formal decor was exactly... Read More what my wife and I were looking for. We have already seen some of the shots from our special day and let me tell you LOOK NO FURTHER! Thank you guys so much for perfectly capturing our beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Judith I

Scott did a great job! He was so accommodating and professional. My engagement and wedding pictures are simply amazing. His assistant Anthony was also amazing for putting up with my husband and his 5 out of control groomsmen.

Great pictures and great time

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly S

When we first got engaged there was no doubt in our minds that we were using Scott for our wedding. And it was definitely worth it. Scott and Korinne took fantastic pictures of our wedding. I got to see a few in the days after. They were there from start to finish and captured... Read More everything!!!! Would definitely recommend them for anyone's wedding.

Photography at its best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Scott and his assistant flew in from New York to shoot my wedding here in California and it was by far one of my best ideas that I had for my wedding. Not only did he go above and beyond on our wedding day, but he also showed up at our rehearsal dinner and landed a few shots... Read More of my friends and family enjoying themselves. The photos from our day are amazing and cannot be happier. Five stars photographer and person!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Lisa G

AMAZING, PUNCTUAL, PROFESSIONAL, ACCOMMODATING... Couldnt ask for more in a photographer. Scott was all that I could have asked for in a photographer. He faciliated everything for me and was able to capture all of the special moments of our wedding day. My bridal party, family,... Read More and guests were all so pleased with his out going personality and work ethic. Scott and his asst were dressed in formal attire which was a plus, they blended right in with the crowd. His ideas were great and I appreciated his calmness and hard work with everything that was going on that day. Would def hire him again for another event and recommend him to family/friends!!!! Thank you Scott for EVERYTHING!!! ~ Mr. and Mrs. OJ Cisco

2014-09-29T15:00:59 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working for you guys! Thank you again for choosing me!

Made it so easy.

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Jen M

Having Scott shoot our wedding was such a great idea. I never feel comfortable in front of the camera but Scott and his assistant made it so easy to just relax and have fun. It was like having a well dressed friend with a really nice camera taking pictures of us at our party.... Read More Spending 10hrs with them was a ton of fun. We loved working with Red Sweatshirt Photography.

Exceptional Service at a Great Price!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Maria L

Married on 8/16/14, Scott and his assistant Corrine were unbelievable to say the least. Professionalism at it's finest,yet down to earth. I can't remember how i came across red sweatshirt photography, but from the moment i read his introduction to his company name and then... Read More meeting Scott, i knew i went to the right place! His work is incredible, his dedication to each picture is unheard of now a days. He is devoted to making each shot memorable. Professional, on time and overall great person are just a few of his many qualities. The pictures speak for themselves. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone, you will not be disappointed. Price was perfect, quality of capturing moments, priceless.

One Man Miracle Maker

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Amanda

Scott was the perfect photographer on our wedding day. His thorough experience throughout the whole wedding process makes your job as the bride or groom that much smoother. He fit right into our geek themed wedding. He gave lots of great advice on timing and planning. I... Read More hate being the center or attention, I hate parties, I hate dancing, I hate wearing dresses; so having a big wedding sounded like a complete nightmare to me. But Scott was absolutely one aspect of the wedding that I did NOT have to worry about. He's total pro level. He knew what he was doing the whole time. Scott captured all the parts of the wedding that I missed because I was too busy running around like an insane person. If I didn't have him that day, I don't know what I would have done! I have to say, the weather the day of was neither lovely nor picturesque. But he made it work! I, being the bride, have always hated having pictures taken of me. But I did have some ideas of what we would like to do for our "geek chic" wedding and he was very accommodating. We talked beforehand in person, over the phone, and through e-mail. Again, he made it work. After the wedding, I looked at all the pictures family and friends were sending to us, and they truly do not compare to anything Scott took. I can't thank him enough. He took my worst nightmare of a day and left me with lots of great memorable photos to keep forever.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

There are so many great things to say about Red Sweatshirt. Scott is extremely accommodating, listens to your requests, helps you figure out the logistics, and was exactly what we wanted for our photographer. He was always on time, very organized, and really showed he really... Read More cared. No one cares more about your own photos than Scott does. He is very passionate about what he does and it shows. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a wedding photographer (or any type of photographer for that matter). He will not disappoint!

Incredible, creative photography!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Stacey S

Upon first look at the website, we found that Red Sweatshirt Photography provided an aesthetic that was exactly what we were searching for. Within the first 15 minutes of our meeting with Scott, we were already positive that we had found our wedding photographer. Scott's... Read More creative, go-with-the-flow attitude jived perfectly with my husband and myself. We chose a favorite record shop here on Long Island for our engagement shoot (a photo from this can been seen on RSP's page here on theKnot) and Scott knocked it out of the park! Although we only got married 3 short weeks ago, the pictures we've seen from our big day are beyond what we could have ever imagined. If you're looking for a wedding photographer with a different spin on how it's done, then Red Sweatshirt Photography is for you. We can't put into words how truly happy we were with our decision and have already begun to recommend this vendor to all of our friends and family. Definitely a must use!

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Darcy S

Super friendly, awesome pictures, funny (very important when everyone is super stressed), and great service! Made me feel like a celebrity!! Highly recommend red sweatshirt.

Thanks for making us so Happy!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 neil m

Not that many men come on here to leave reviews but i figured, my wife doesn't have time so I will. We danced, we kissed, we laughed, we drank, and we had an amazing time. Scott caught all of this and more on camera without being obtrusive and annoying. We are not that... Read More comfortable about being in front of the camera but new once we met scott that he would keep us at ease. With that said, we could not be happier with our images. Glad we brought Scott with us!

Perfectly captured

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

My best day looks just as I remembered it. Scott was awesome and his attention to detail was incredible! I couldn't have picked a better photographer! Unobtrusive, funny, and a super nice guy. Highly recommend!!!

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

After weeding through several Photographers, we decided to go with Red Sweatshirt Photography and could't be happier with our choice!! Scott and his assistant Korinne were so great to work with. There positive and upbeat energy kept us all relaxed and comfortable. I would... Read More highly recommend them =)

2013-10-06T16:48:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your weekend to write me a review! It was a pleasure working for you and helping to make your day excellent!

SO SO SO HAPPY!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

We booked Scott about a year before our wedding date. Over the year we met to discuss the wedding, did an engagement session, had numerous conversations on facebook, and really got to know him as a person. 10 hours is a long time to spend with someone through the course of a... Read More very special, long and stressful day and I would have to say that spending it with Scott and his assistant made the day that much better! Yes, it is your wedding day and you hope for it to be perfect, but it isn't always perfect but when you great vendors it really helps that much more! We got married on a roof top in Manhattan and did photos in central park and scott knew all of the best spots for ideal lighting, and his assistant posed me in ways to accentuate all of my positive features. My photos are amazing, all of my family have said how wonderful scott was with them, and he was super helpful when there were no photos to be taken. Red Sweatshirt was the best thing i decided on for my wedding....after my shoes.

2013-10-06T16:49:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your weekend to write me a review! It was an amazing event! I cant wait to be able to shoot your family photos in the years to come!

Fantastic Photography!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 keri w

Scott was such a pleasure to work with. He's professional and fun at the same time. You don't even need my opinion just look at his results!! Amazing photos we will cherish forever . I would recommend him to anyone I know.

AMAZING Photographer

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

I love Scott and Korinne! Not only have the sample pictures that I have already seen from my wedding (1 month ago) absolutely beautiful but the day of the wedding they were fabulous and I am so happy they were there. They were both very calming when things got a little chaotic,... Read More but they were very in control and helped keep other things going awry. Scott was exceptional at communication prior to the wedding and really brought up fun creative ideas to make our photos different and unique. He also made an effort to know us well and capture our own personalities and energies in the pictures. He truly made every effort to get the best picture of every moment and not to forget the shots I really really wanted that day. Looking back this is one the BEST decisions I made for my wedding day, so so happy!!!!!

Scott

Little bit about me... I studied art in in my undergrad program and took many photography related courses. I have taken workshops with some of the best photographers in the world. I am always learning new techniques and i stay up to date with all of the latest technological advancements. I have 2 little boys, 2 dogs, and an incredible wife. We had the most amazing wedding with the most terrible wedding photographer. I am now in this industry to make sure that your wedding experience is what ours should have been..Perfect.  Enough about me, write me so i can learn about you!