RedBarn20 at Windridge Estate

Cazenovia, NY

Exquisite. Red Barn 20 at Windridge Estate. c 1804

RedBarn20 at Windridge Estate is unique among the rustic barn venues in Central New York. Offering a sophisticated country experience and welcoming sense of relaxed elegance, RedBarn20 at Windridge Estate creates a spectacular backdrop for your memorable day. An enchanting destination in historic Cazenovia, New York, where you can celebrate with rural beauty and modern style.

Backyard, Barn, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Trees

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Rentals + Equipment

2527 US-20, Cazenovia, NY (315) 345-9174
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Karen D

Before I begin let me say I could write pages about my experience at Red Barn 20. My husband and I went to look at this venue back in April of 2017 by recommendation from a family friend. It was still under construction with a lot of plans still in the works. MaryBeth, the... Read More owner, shared detailed blueprints with us and her overall vision for the space. We were sold. Over the course of the next 4.5 months we watched Red Barn 20 become more than what Marybeth had described to us. The barn was completed, incredible light fixtures installed, huge bar with outdoor access, and countless other small touches that constantly had my husband and I saying, "Wow, you really thought of everything!" when we would stop out. The landscaping was incredible and the muddy grounds quickly became covered in a lush green with dark mulch and brightly colored flowers. A beautiful stone patio with a fire pit made from rock which Marybeth hand picked from the Jamesville quarry created an incredible outdoor space for guests. Marybeth and her sister Anne, who has a background in event planning, provided a stock of vintage furniture to choose from, which only added to the cozy ambiance. It was important to my husband and I that our wedding have something for everyone and Red Barn 20 truly does. They even have bocce ball quarts that can be used for bocce, horseshoes or really any outdoor game. I never dreamed of my wedding, but I certainly ended up with a dream worthy wedding. Most importantly, the process was so enjoyable. I was a bride who had definite vision in some areas and was flexible/unsure of myself in other places. Marybeth and Anne listened, saw my vision through and helped guide me through the areas I wasn't so sure about. They listened and responded. It was amazing. They have a farmers cottage next to the main venue site that my family and I rented out for the weekend as well. We had our rehearsal dinner there surrounded by family and friends, all my bridesmaids/mom stayed there the night before the wedding, extended family was able to walk 2 minutes next door to stay after the wedding, and we used it for a family brunch the day after the wedding. It was truly the perfect gathering spot all weekend equipped with a pool! The day after the wedding, I stopped at the venue to pick up a few items I left there the night before and another bride-to-be was checking out the space and I told her as I will tell any of you reading this --you are crazy if you pick anywhere else. The backdrop of our wedding photos are not to be believed, the outdoor space, the rustic yet chic indoor space for dinner and dancing makes this one of the most perfect wedding spots of all time. Be sure to check this venue out. You will not be disappointed. Forever grateful for Red Barn 20, for MaryBeth & Anne. By the end of the process they felt more like family than simply a vendor and that is more than any bride can hope for.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Sarah M

I could not say more positive things about this venue! Both Mary Beth and Ann were incredibly helpful and understood my vision right away. They were so thoughtful and attentive to detail. The night ran seamlessly and I did not have to worry about a thing that day! I was very... Read More anxious about setting up everything (as every bride is) and they completed calmed me down and helped every step of the way. Not only was this my dream wedding but the venue is absolutely GORGEOUS. Every single picture is phenomenal and it will forever be the most special day of my life. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who wants their wedding to be perfect!