Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Bands, & Fine Jewelry

Welcome to our diamond and jewelry boutique. We are a family owned independent jewelry boutique, with a diamond wholesaler in shop. We sell high quality diamonds, engagement rings, and fine jewelry. We pride ourselves on giving personal customer service and the finest jewelry & diamond options to our customers.

Jewelry Collections

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

8296 160th Ave., Redmond, WA (425) 867-2477

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

I recently made my first diamond purchase for an engagement ring with Noam and Dganit at Redmond Diamond Center. They provided me with several options that worked with my budget and were very patient in explaining to me the key qualities I should consider and weigh. When making... Read More such an investment, it was extremely important for me to work with someone reputable who made me feel comfortable and is trustworthy. I could not be happier with my purchase (my fiance was ecstatic) and will definitely be returning to Redmond Diamond Center for future purchases.

2015-06-03T15:18:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us as your diamond store! We are so happy that your fiance was pleased! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Maggie H

I have never been so compelled to write a review until now. This was the best experience when picking out my engagement ring. Noam and Dee are the sweetest people and truly take genuine care in you and your story from the moment you walk in the door. My fiancé and I were able to... Read More learn so much about the diamonds and get to understand them in a way no other place offered. We got to see multiple diamonds at a time, under different lights inside, sun and shade outside and different magnifications. There was never any pushing to buy and we spent the better half of a day there without even realizing it because we were having so much fun. I have recommend them to everyone I can and I hope you go to RDC for your next jewelry needs. You will be thankful you did!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Mei Y

I purchased a engaging ring with Redmond Diamond Center a few months ago. Guess what, we are married! Also, thanks Dee for attending my wedding ceremony! I really enjoyed working with Noam and Dee. They were able to provide multiple options based on my financial situation and... Read More are very patient when walking through the details of the options. They really put customers first as they even accommodate my schedule on weekends. I feel very comfortable and happy working with them. I will definitely go back for future purchases!

2015-06-24T15:52:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are so happy to have been included in your special day! Congratulations!