Reel Insight Productions

We Provide Planning, Videography, Photography, and DJ services for all of your Wedding & Event production needs. Creative Director Mike Heath is involved from beginning to end with all of our clients on every single detail, and takes great pride in executing with each specific need/request. Reel Insight Productions spends countless hours forming shot lists, working on shot concepts, and staying ahead of the curve with the latest in film production & Event gear, along with always adding to each service package. Our Creative vision is to be project unique whether its one of our hundreds of Wedding Videos, or keeping your friends and family on the dance floor all night with a special song list. We aim to make you feel like you are reliving the moments as they happen before your eyes.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Entire States of Florida & Georgia (904) 517-0480

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Nicky G

Reel Insight Productions did great work for my wedding. If you want to your wedding videography and photography shot by a professional and friendly company then I couldn’t recommend them more highly. Mike helped guide my husband and I through what kind of pictures could be... Read More taken, helping us get a lovely backdrop of the beach. We managed to get some great fun and beautiful photos to cherish forever.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Taylor R

Reel Insight Productions was awesome and did an amazing job on our wedding video. The crew that they sent were so nice, accommodating, and professional. The best part is that they were so much more affordable than any of the other companies that we were looking at that we even... Read More upgraded to get the drone shots that completely made our video. We can't thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Carol M

Highly talented and professional team! Mike and his team captured the most special moments of our wedding day in a beautiful video! So very thankful for all of their hard work! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Melissa M

Reel Insight did a wonderful job on our wedding video and photos. Not only that, I personally know of two other couples who had their video/photos done by Reel Insight, and they are extremely happy with the results as well. While they are talented, which is very important, they... Read More are also polite, professional, and work quickly to get the completed product back to the bride and groom, without sacrificing quality. Their work speaks for itself in terms of quality, but they are also easy to work with, which is helpful when you're planning something as stressful as a wedding! You will not be disappointed if you hire them!

Mike Heath

I started my cinematography & photography 10 years ago, I've filmed, Photographed, coordinated, and Hosted several Hundred Weddings & Events, along with the countless corporate & film productions I've been involved with, and Directed. I love to travel, and have filmed all across the United States, Jamaica, London, Paris, and many other locations during my time in the film industry. I decided to start producing Wedding Films when a friend filmed mine, and I saw(And still see) my wife's reaction every year when she relives our Wedding day, and I fell in love with filming Weddings!