"Your Love Story Filmed with a Cinematic Look"

At Reel Weddings, our philosophy about Wedding Cinematography is simple: We take our passion, knowledge, artistic eye and experience collected from 15 years and deliver you and your loved ones a breathtaking Cinematic Wedding Video! Check out some of our videos here and on our website.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

7714 Hwy 51, mint hill, NC Serving the Carolinas (843) 360-0167
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Nikki G

Patricia at Reel Weddings and her team are the best in the business! From the initial negotiation process to the final wrap of the videos, it was a pleasure to work with them. I discoverered Reel Weddings after attending a friends wedding in Charleston, and seeing the amazing... Read More work from her videographer. The contract was straightforward, and I had an initial call with my assigned videographers a few days prior to the wedding. We exchanged several emails before, in order for us to select music to run during the edited videos. They were on time the day of the wedding, and they spent time with myself and my bridal party, as well as my groom and his groomsmen. They were with us for approx. 9 hours, from start to finish. The initial preview video was amazing to watch just a few weeks after our wedding. The ceremony and final cut videos took a bit longer, since there was more editing required. I highly recommend Patricia and Reel Weddings!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Saryn H

For months, I toyed with the idea of hiring a videographer. I asked myself all sorts of questions, like, “Won’t the photos be enough?” and “With all the money I’ve spent on the wedding, is a video really worth it or should I try to save where I can?” Well, let me tell you... Read More this--getting a videographer was absolutely one of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding day. (I can’t believe I ever debated it!) Your wedding will pass by quickly, and in the excitement of it all, it’s hard to remember all the kind words that were spoken, special moments that were shared, etc. Our wedding video has made it so that my husband and I (and our families) can truly re-experience our wedding. We will treasure these videos for the rest of our lives, and they are a beautiful testament of our love that can be shared with future generations. Josh and Kelly (our videographers) and the entire team at The Reel Weddings are exceptional at their craft. Our wedding was certainly filmed with the “cinematic look” that is advertised--I even had a friend comment and tell me that our trailer looked “just like a movie!” The shots are beautiful, the recorded audio is crisp, the music meshes with the videos perfectly, and all three videos we received were expertly edited. During our wedding, Josh and Kelly were so much fun to be around and brought a lot of excitement to our day. Our wedding party and families never felt uncomfortable or like we were being “filmed.” When needed, they were able to easily blend into the background and capture the happenings of our day, such as during our reception. They also had a great eye for detail and were able to capture the small things that made our day personal to us. If you’re even remotely considering hiring a videographer, I wholeheartedly encourage you to work with The Reel Weddings. You will NOT be disappointed. After posting our wedding trailer on Facebook, I’ve received hundreds of compliments and have had many people ask me who filmed our day. I am always excited to recommend The Reel Weddings to my friends, and I am confident that they can take anyone’s wedding vision and turn it into a beautiful, cinematic keepsake.

Amazing company!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Jen C

When my husband and I decided we wanted a videographer for our wedding, we spent a lot of time researching many different companies and spent weeks watching hundreds of videos from various company websites. When we came across Reel Weddings, we were sold. We knew right away... Read More these were the individuals we wanted to capture our special day. They did not disappoint!! They were a pleasure to work with up until the wedding day and worked so hard on the day of to make sure they were collecting amazing footage. We were beyond thrilled when we received our trailer and even more pleased when we received the full video. It is everything we could have hoped it to be and it is certainly something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Well worth every penny and a vendor we will be recommending to friends! Thank you Josh, Patricia and the rest of the team for everything!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Nour S

They were absolutely incredible!! I loved my video and I even asked them if they could edit one part out and they did it without question! I really enjoyed having them and they were a pleasure to work with! You can tell they love what they do! I think they were the best... Read More decision we made when it came to choosing our vendors! They were worth it and they gave us such an amazing keepsake! I would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016

I debated for months over whether to hire a videographer for my wedding. My husband and I were a little older when we got married and I figured it was more appropriate for twenty-somethings with big wedding parties. Based on the encouragement of my wedding planner and a friend... Read More who used & recommended Reel Weddings, we finally signed on and I cannot tell you how happy I am that we did. It has been so special to watch highlights from our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. The weekend is such a blur and photographs simply cannot capture everything the same way a video can. Using Reel Weddings was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding weekend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shaana P

One of the BEST vendors to work with -- if you want to capture your "best day ever" through cinematic videography, I'd HIGHLY recommend Reel Weddings! Patricia and her team were fantastic, highly professional and friendly! I'm not sure how many times I've watched our trailer and... Read More wedding ceremony, but every single time I cry! They captured the true essence of the day, and did a phenomenal job of telling the story throughout. Everyone loves it and says how we hired fantastic videographers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Randall E

Patricia and her team were everything we could have asked for! We recently got our wedding trailer back and it was amazing! It was only a few minutes but it still captured our entire day! I just keep watching it over and over! We cannot wait to get our full video! The staff is... Read More very friendly and easy to work with! They even brought a drone for some amazing shots! I highly recommend working with Reel Weddings. You will not be disappointed! Your video will be something you watch over and over again and everyone at Reel Weddings will make sure your video is exactly what you want.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alicia Brooke A

I have loved working with REEL Weddings from the moment of our initial email conversation. Josh and Patricia are the sweetest people you will ever meet, and the rest of their team is just the same. All of the videos we have received have been nothing short of amazing. Every... Read More detail was captured perfectly, including the raw emotions. Our family, friends, and even strangers are constantly complimenting how great the videos are! I could not say enough positive things about my experience with REEL Weddings.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth R

We had a great experience with Reel Weddings! Patricia was very helpful and responsive in getting things set up prior to our wedding date. Our videographers were Kelly and Brittany. They arrived on time for our morning wedding, meaning they had to be there very early. They were... Read More still very alert and attentive throughout the day. They were friendly to us and to our families. They had great suggestions. I was thrilled with the way the trailer and the final video turned out. My main goal was that it capture the "feel" and essence of our wedding, and it truly did. I was so happy with my experience that I recommended Reel Weddings to my sister, who hadn't planned on having a videographer for her August wedding. I told her that she MUST. Thank you Reel Weddings for creating such a wonderful reminder of the happiest day of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Lindsey H

Reel Weddings did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding videography. It was something that I put aside while wedding planning and came across one of their videos online and knew I had to have them. My videography came out better than I could have ever imagined and I so... Read More happy I have this to cherish and look back at in the future! Their work is well worth the money and I'm so happy I chose Reel Weddings for my videography!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Arlette C

The one bit of advise that all of our married friends gave us, was to make sure we get the best videographer we could afford . Every single couple we talked to said that they regret not putting too much thought into a videographer. I am so happy that we listened to them and made... Read More sure that the videographer was part of our wedding budget. Hiring ReelWeddings was by far, the best decision we made. They were unbelievable to work with throughout our whole wedding planning process. From the initial consultation, to the in depth interview, they work with you on such a personal level, that we felt at ease came wedding date and at times, we would even forget they were there. They captured every single second of our wedding to perfection and much more than that. The wedding video feels as if we are watching a movie and we are the main characters. My husband and I cried when we saw the film and from time to time when we go back to seeing it we get the same emotional feeling. That's money well spent! As my friends told us, I will say the same, the best money you can ever spend on your wedding, is by far for the videographer. I would recommend ReelWeddings to capture your memorable wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Ahmad A

Our wedding was not your typical wedding. We are of Middle Eastern heritage and the guys at Reel Wedding knew that what we were looking for was out of the norm. After one phone call with them, they knew exactly what we wanted and they delivered. On our wedding day they made sure... Read More to catch every special moment that we requested, from our grand entrance to the grand exit, there was a video camera there. These guys know what they are doing! You will not be disappointed with them! Love Nada and Ahmad

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Jennifer P

There aren't enough great things about Reel Weddings!!! We honestly didn't think we needed or wanted a videographer at first...we thought pictures would be what we would cherish most and look at most often. With this new world of social media though, it has become so easy to... Read More share videos with friends and family. I saw a random wedding video posted online and decided to do some research. Thank goodness that so late in the wedding planning, Reel Weddings still had our date available! Josh and his crew were very excepting and supportive (we are a same sex couple), courteous and open to our own ideas, professional, they came early and stayed late. We got our trailer in less than 2 months and it's so well done it brings tears to my eyes every time I've watched it. Hiring Reel Weddings to film our special day was the best wedding planning decision we made. I've recommended them over and over to my bride to be friends and have changed some minds about the importance of hiring a videographer. They were wonderful to work with through the whole process, very responsive to email and phone communication, and did an absolutely fabulous job with our trailer, full video and ceremony videos! Don't believe me yet?? Just check out our awesome cinematic trailer for yourselves... https://vimeo.com/134247837.

Would give 10 stars if I could!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Kristen M

Reel Weddings was absolutely incredible to work with and there aren't enough good things I can say about them! Throughout the whole planning process they were always sure to touch base and make sure that they would deliver what I needed. They went above and beyond and more than... Read More I ever expected! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have a real treasure to remember your wedding in the future. I loved working with them and on the wedding day they captured everything little piece and when I saw the trailer and full film, it reminded me of some things I missed on the big day with so much going on. Reel Weddings is really a one of a kind in the videographer world. I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work and their passion for their work really shines through!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Linda T

If you are looking for a videographer that will capture every special moment and make your day special, look no further. The Reel Wedding was amazing to work with and made it so comfortable. Josh and Kelly help me made a special video for my father for the day of the wedding bc... Read More my father can't walk and is in a wheelchair. I wanted it play when we were suppose to have our daughter - father dance. Let me say , there were no dry eyes in the room.

Our favorite day was captured beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Hailey B

My (now) husband and I were looking for a videographer that would be able to capture our wedding day in a way that we would be able to "re-live" that day for the rest of our lives. I searched online for weeks watching videos and reading reviews of videographers in the area. We... Read More found Reel Weddings and nothing compared to the work they did. I remember watching videos on their website and crying over couples/weddings for people that I don't even know because Reel Weddings captured their days SO perfectly! We knew that Reel Weddings would be the perfect company for us. After we chose Reel Weddings, they spoke with my husband and I on the phone to go over the details of the day to make sure they captured exactly what we wanted. Needless to say, the final product of the videos were even better than we expected! 3 of my friends chose to go with Reel Weddings after they saw the quality of our wedding videos. We are SO happy that we chose to get a videographer to catch our special day and even happier that it was Reel Weddings!

Great value and quality!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Reel Weddings did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding day! The videographers were very timely and good at "staying out of the way." They had us do a few short minutes of posing for the film and the rest they captured throughout the day without being noticed. Both the... Read More trailer and cinematic film were very well put together! Audio, video, and editing were all great. They even put together a separate short video of our groomsmen dance! This is the best purchase we made for our wedding, my wife watches the film or trailer almost everyday! Great way to capture a once in a lifetime event and worth every penny! They also had good customer service and responded to any questions we had within a day. Can't go wrong here!

Worth it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Emily H

In love with our video! I can hardly remember the day so it's so nice to be able to watch the videos and relive our special day. The videographers were super discreet. I honestly forgot they were there. They did a great job of blending. Super sweet as well!

They're Great!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Kiersten W

Honestly, I haven't seen my video yet, so I don't know how it's going to turn out, but they were super sweet and easy to get in contact with! I found them a little late in the planning game, so they weren't my first choice, but I think for the price, we got a really great... Read More vendor! I'm excited to see what they got!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Laurie T

I absolutely cannot believe how amazing our wedding video and wedding trailer turned out. So many things were captured that I had completely forgotten about. Watching our video, we felt like we were there again. The editing was amazing, the way they used speeches, toasts, and... Read More our ceremony as voice-overs throughout. Pulled everything together beautifully. I am so unbelievably happy with everything. It is the best money we spent on our wedding. Unlike the food, and the band, and the flowers... we will have this forever. It truly is priceless. Thank you so much to Reel Weddings for their beautiful work!! Video: https://vimeo.com/130891370 Trailer: https://vimeo.com/116153435

Wonderful videographers; awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Kristen E

Reel Weddings was incredible to work with! Probably one of the easiest vendors to work with. They were responsive, helpful, genuninely nice and fun to be around and they produced an absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding video for us. For brides out that there that are unsure about... Read More hiring a videographer, I highly recommend it. Photos won't do your big day justice. Our video captures some of my favorite moments of the wedding and helps me feel like it's the wedding day all over again each time I watch it. Highly recommend this vendor!!!!

Reel Weddings Review

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Brittney M

I am SO thankful that we chose Reel Weddings to capture our wedding day! They were an absolute dream to work with. They were very professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs and expectations. They knew exactly what we wanted and they went out of their way to give us... Read More just that. Our wedding videos are AMAZING!!! Everyone that has seen them rave on and on about how fantastic they are! I am so thankful that we have copies so that we can watch them whenever we want and show our children later on down the road. Reel Weddings was one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding day!!!!

Absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

We recently used Reel Weddings for our destination wedding in Charleston, SC. My husband and I were so impressed with the quality of the video. Patricia and her team were amazing to work with and were so accommodating to our needs, wants and budget. She made sure our cinematic... Read More film was perfect. We have received so many compliments from our family and friends. My husband and I are so happy that we chose Reel Weddings to capture our special day. Patricia and her team captured every special moment from our wedding. Our wedding video is something we will cherish forever.

Memories to Treasure!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

Videography was one of my top priorities for our wedding, and after a long search for the perfect videographer, I have no doubt that I found it! Patricia and her team took the time to talk to me about my vision and ideas and created films that we will treasure for the rest of... Read More our lives. They were super easy to work with, always available, quick to respond to questions we had, listened to our ideas, worked great alongside of our photographer and were a pleasure to have at our wedding. They were so sweet, and we felt that they genuinely were happy to be spending the day with us, which made us immediately comfortable with their cameras around us all day. Our films were everything we were looking for and so much more. We are so amazed at the quality of sound and picture in the films! They are so professionally done, and we could not be more pleased. I cannot thank Reel Weddings enough for giving us our lasting memories!

Memories to Treasure!