Reflections Creative Photography, LLC

Lehigh Valley, Tri-State Area & Destination Events.

You'll love our "Ala Carte" Wedding Concept!

Linda, I and our staff welcome you to our site, we hope you find it helpful in your Wedding/Special Event Planning. Our style is modern with a mixture of classic poses; we couple that with a significant amount of candid and casually posed images along with some B&W output. Our pricing is Ala Carte with no packages other than what you create based on your personal selection of items that fit your unique desires, lifestyle and budget. Where to start – by booking with us of course – see how easy that was! Other than that, you can create an offering which include Albums, Photo DVD, Engagement Photos, Video, even custom framing, just about whatever you need photography wise. Sounds like you should get in touch!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

4093 Primrose Dr, Allentown, PA Lehigh Valley, Tri-State Area & Destination Events. (610) 395-6656

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Ashley J

When looking for a photographer, you really want to find someone who understand EXACTLY what you want and don't want. I met Lance and Linda at my best friend’s wedding and was impressed then on how great they were with her. If something needed to be pinned or a string needed to... Read More be cut, Linda was right there to fix it (often times even before we knew there was a problem). Then another friend of mine also used their services, so when it was my turn, it was a true no brainer. There is not enough space in this review to even touch how great they were to my husband and I during the whole wedding planning process and then at the wedding. Linda was amazing with details and Lance has a fantastic vision when he photographs. He even took an aerial shot which has impressed everyone who has seen it. Quick story: As Lance was taking a picture of all of my wedding party at our wedding at the Steel Stacks in Bethlehem, a couple walked by and politely introduced themselves to Lance. Lance had photographed their wedding 30 years prior and just couldn't walk by without saying hello. It was a wonderful surprise and the best proof of a successful photographer that I've ever seen. We even got a picture taken with them. When we met and discussed all the final details before the wedding, I mentioned that I have a "good" side and a "bad" side. Unfortunately, it was opposite from all the directions their photos are usually taken but they were fantastic about making sure the pictures were taken from angles I preferred and my "good" side. I hate pictures of myself, but they nailed it. So thankful to have pictures from my wedding that I actually love. If you're looking for a photographer, then you really don't need to look any further. Honestly.

2017-01-04T09:27:39 Response from the vendor

What's better than being selected by what the customers see even before they plan on have a need for you and having it stick. It was an amazing day with it's own little surprise for us, who would have expected that a couple who's Wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Lauren M

Lance and Linda from Reflections Photography are hands down the best photographer and photography company you could ever ask for! From the very beginning they have stayed on top of every detail and have been so helpful and down to earth which ultimately made the process stress... Read More free! On our wedding day they even remembered all the photos I had tagged them in on my Pinterest board and made sure to stage and take all these special shots! This meant the world to me simply because during all the stress and chaos of the day many of these shots slipped my mind. It was so refreshing to have them show compassion and pure involvement for our pictures! I know they have worked with thousands of couples and are very busy with their personal lives however, anytime we have spoken with them they make you feel like you are the most important part of their day and for that we are extremely grateful! Our day started and ended with a huge thunderstorm, but they made sure to get all the shots we wanted and even stepped away from eating their meals and relaxing just to grab that one special shot outside when the rain paused! I will continue to praise both of them for years to come and I smile everyday because we have the worlds most beautiful wedding photos to cherish to show the world and our future grandchildren and for that I am beyond grateful! Justin and I love you guys and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! I would give you a 1000000000000000 stars if it was an option! If you are looking for amazing pictures for any event book these guys and don't think twice, I promise you won't regret it 😁!

2017-07-07T23:49:17 Response from the vendor

Words escape me with such a humbling review. For the most part our relationship was long distance as Lauren & Justin live in Texas, so the phone, email and even a few Skype conversations allowed us to get to know one another. It was a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Jennifer H

Where do I begin?! Lance and Linda were the most fantastic photography duo to work with. My husband and I knew we loved them when we first sat down to meet them and right away felt at home. They were kind, helpful, and answered every question we had. Having never planned such... Read More an important event, they guided us in so many ways and we are incredibly thankful. Most importantly our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. They made sure every picture was to be perfect. Linda and Lance are a GREAT team. Linda helped guide the pictures and Lance was funny, sweet, shot all the great photos, and provided us with such a wonderful experience. They also spent time looking at pictures I wanted, and captured them all. Pictures started to pop up right away to get us excited, and we can't wait to have them forever! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and wife to work with. They have become family to us and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you so much!

2017-06-01T21:07:52 Response from the vendor

What a perfect venue, day and couple. It was just one of those magical days -the rain stopped, the sun came out allowing for perfect weather, the grounds, the flowers and the other professionals we were working with - it all just clicked like it's... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lynette W

After beginning the pre-planning stages with another photographer, I was given a recommendation to call Lance and Linda. I am so glad I did! Upon the very first email exchange I was impressed with the timely response, professionalism and Lance's wit! :-) He and Linda were so... Read More gracious throughout the entire process and I was so appreciative of their professional experience as they managed the entire process just beautifully. If you don't want to have to worry about managing your photographer, than Lance and Linda are the right choice for you! They are both lovely individuals and seem to handle any situation comfortably. My daughter's wedding ceremony was out of town and they visited the venue prior to the wedding to scope out different photo opportunities ahead of time. They treated everyone who attended the ceremony and reception with kindness and professionalism. You can't help but just feel like they are included in the dear friends and family who are attending your special day! We had a few minor hiccups throughout the day (who doesn't?) and they handled them all with professionalism and grace, which is appreciative during those anxious moments. The photographs turned out lovely and we couldn't be happier!

2017-06-08T22:04:03 Response from the vendor

What an honor to be part of this Special Day. After feeling uncomfortable with their original choice, a venue recommendation put us together. As the Bride was in Utah prior to the Wedding, we worked with her Mother and via Skype - whatever it takes.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Laura K

Photography is unimpressive, if not dated. Several complaints about demeanor which have now gone 2 weeks unaddressed. Have not received images, but yet they're being used for advertising already, despite requesting Lance post nothing on social media. I guess telling him he... Read More wasn't getting my album (we're professional printers) was my second mistake.

2017-04-18T13:42:38 Response from the vendor

Despite the reply comments to the points brought out in this review it is always our goal to provide each of our clients with 5-star performance and it saddens us that we apparently did not reach that goal with this specific Bride, unlike the many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Dara M

My husband and I enjoyed working with Lance and Linda for our wedding photography. There was no question as to booking with them as they have done excellent photography work for me in the past, as well as for the church where we were married. They did our engagement photos which... Read More turned out very well, and they stayed in contact with us throughout the months leading up to our wedding. If you ever have a question, they will answer it promptly. Lance and Linda are very professional and pay close attention to detail, which makes all of the photos they take turn out so well. On our wedding day, Linda made sure all of the flowers everyone had were placed correctly, and she took the time to fix my veil and train for each of the photos. She helped us through key aspects of the day as well to make our lives easier which was appreciated. Lance took beautiful pictures that we love! If you are looking for a photographer who is going to truly care about you and your special day, definitely contact Lance and Linda of Reflections Creative Photography!

2017-01-10T20:42:28 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review - thanks so much! It was a honor to be part of Dara & Ted's Wedding especially after taking her 1st Communion and HS Senior Photos. I hate to sound boastful but what Dara described for her wedding photography experience, each... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lisa H

Lance was very helpful in answering any and all questions I had in trying to decide on a photographer and when we chose Lance & Linda to photograph our wedding I was very glad we did. Lance is the perfect combination of professionalism, excellence, and personality. He is very... Read More friendly, personable and was great with all the guests and members of the wedding party, putting them at ease and making them smile from the youngest to the oldest! My husband and I are EXTREMELY pleased with Reflections and received many positive comments from guests at our wedding about our photographer even before they saw the pictures. People kept commenting on what a great photographer we had even after the wedding. Lance had great ideas of his own but was also willing to work with our ideas. And after we saw the photos he posted online immediately after the wedding we just got further confirmation that we had chosen the right photographer. We continued to be extremely pleased with what we saw. The photos were great! I would recommend Reflections Photography to all couples looking for a photographer for their wedding. Their service was second to none!

2017-01-06T09:53:58 Response from the vendor

I have to say that Lisa really researched her vendors and we were honored to have been chosen to photograph their special day. The more questions asked the more she was sure we were the right fit for them.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Melissa B

We booked Lance & Linda for our wedding after they had done the photography for our friend’s wedding. We had a large wedding party that needed to be wrangled into place and we knew Lance & Linda would be the perfect duo for the task. They were great and our pictures came out... Read More fabulous! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding. I truly can't thank them enough for everything they did for us!

2017-01-04T19:14:21 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to be selected to be part of Melissa & Brad's Wedding Day. Being that the selection was the result of a recommendation from a couple who's Wedding we had recently photographed, a friend and member of their Wedding Party was doubly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristin M

It was a pleasure to work with Lance and Linda on our wedding day! When we first met them we knew they would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. We had a few planning meetings and were always in contact with them as we came up with new ideas for our wedding... Read More photography. They put together a wedding day timeline for pictures, and helped us stay on time, despite our rowdy bridal party =) They were extremely flexible, worked very efficiently and were a pleasure to work with on our big day! Linda made sure everyone's boutonniere's were on properly and that my dress and veil were always in the perfect position. They captured so many amazing shots, I can't stop looking at them! thank you for making our wedding day so perfect, it was a pleasure to work with you!

2017-01-04T19:15:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristin & Anthony, what an amazing day, Wedding, Bridal couple, family and CRAZY Bridal Party! It was an honor and a joy to be part of your special day and Linda and I wish you many, many years of happiness and LOVE!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Amanda B

High quality work, amazing attention to detail, and a blast to work with! Look no further- you've found your Photographer!

2017-01-04T12:03:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so very much - what a great event at the Historic Hotel Bethlehem, amazing couple, such a fun Wedding Party, just a wonderful day and yes, we did have fun that day!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Lauren C

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Lance and Linda for our engagement photos, and they turned out beautifully. For our wedding, we worked an employee, Shawna, that took breathtaking photos of our special day. She managed to capture great shots of everyone,... Read More including my Yorkie when I was done getting ready! I would definitely recommend working with Reflections for such an important day, no details get overlooked.

2017-01-04T09:21:27 Response from the vendor

Beautiful couple - everyone at Reflections gives their all at every event we do - everyone is included even your pets!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Emily B

Lance and Linda did an amazing job! My husband and I loved all of the photos, from getting ready, to the ceremony, formal photos, and outdoors photos, along with everything from the reception! They captured every special moment! And they were so lovely and easy to work with and... Read More both our families gave them rave reviews afterwards!

2017-01-04T09:24:39 Response from the vendor

We don't want to miss a thing, everything is important from the littlest of details to the really big shots - it's all important!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Liz P

Lance and Linda are such wonderful people, who will put your mind at ease the whole time. They worry about the little details so you don't have to. Being involved in friends weddings, I've seen work other photographers do- Lance and Linda do a much better, more personalized job,... Read More and in certain ways do more than other photographers and all for literally half the cost of the competitors. Their turn around to get pictures online is the fastest I've seen and their pictures are fantastic. They take pride in their work and it clearly shows. They also were very accomodating to get pictures sent out to me fast when my grandfather unexpectedly passed away a week after our wedding.

2017-01-03T19:55:16 Response from the vendor

This review makes me blush! Thanks for your kind words, we were honored to be part of it!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kristen M

Lance is an amazing photographer!!!! He knows his craft by knowing how & when to take them without being obtrusive. The pictures he captured are beautiful!!!

2017-01-03T19:57:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you - and I had great models!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Linda N

Our wedding photos were perfect! You can really tell that they know what they're doing by their professionalism and expertise. They blend into your wedding just like your wedding guests! They are like family to us. Would definitely recommend to anyone and definitely use again... Read More for other big events in the future.

2017-01-03T19:56:34 Response from the vendor

Can't say too much more about this one - being considered part of the family is a true honor!

Amazing Photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Mandi B

My husband & I could not be more pleased with Lance & Linda's work! I knew that choosing our wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions to make during the wedding planning process because these photos would last a lifetime. When we met Lance & Linda we could... Read More immediately tell that not only were they awesome people, but they truly cared about making our day memorable. During the planning process whenever I had a question, Lance responded extremely quickly! He even provided recommendations for our pre-ceremony photos. The day of our wedding it literally rained non-stop all day, and we really did not have a back-up plan for photos. Lance & Linda remained calm & found some great locations inside of the hotel for photos - and they turned out amazing!! Having Linda there to pay attention to the little details such as my hair and jewelry placement made the photos perfect! They were also extremely professional throughout the night, and looking at some of the photos I didn't even realize they were there taking them! We also gave Lance a "must have" photo list, which he ensured all of the photos were taken. The only downside is now we are having a hard time deciding which photos won't make it into our wedding album - because all of our photos are so amazing!!

2017-01-04T19:17:48 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review - this is what we strive for at every Wedding/Special Event we do - thanks for noticing how much we care!

Excellent

Reviewed on 2/22/2014 Victoria S

I love my pictures, they turned out amazing! Lance and Linda were great to work with as well.

happybride2013

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Laurie F

My dissatifaction lies with the lack of picture variety...many guests and family members were not photographed.

Reflections 4/27/13

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 beth s

We could not be happier choosing Reflections Creative Photography for our wedding day photos. Lance and Linda were so wonderful to work with through the whole process. We met 2 weeks prior to the big day to finalize times, places, and go over the wedding day timeline.... Read More Extremely helpful to review everything and make sure we would have the photos we wanted. The day of the wedding was perfect and the pictures were outstanding! Our photos were available online the very next week for all of our friends and family to see. I would absolutely recommend Reflections for capturing your special day.

We love our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 2/15/2013 alicia h

My husband and I were married 10/19/12 and we used Lance and Linda as our photographers. When we met with them, they were extremely friendly and easy to get along with. They were very specific about what they do and all their prices. They do generally do more traditional wedding... Read More pictures which was not what I wanted so that was a concern for me. When we did our final meeting about a month before the wedding I discussed this with Lance. I took my laptop and showed him examples of the sort of photo's I would like. While it was not what he was used to, he did an amazing job at giving me the photo's I wanted. They did a fantastic job of capturing not only our special day but who we are as a couple. They set up a specific timeline for us to follow on the day of to ensure we got all the shots I wanted. Linda's attention to detail is amazing- she was always fixing my veil and dress, the guys flowers, ect. My only complaints would be that some pictures were a little blurry and I wish there were shots from different angles of the ceremony (but he's a one man team so I knew that would happen.) All in all, we are extremely happy we chose Reflections. We are so very grateful to have such gorgeous pictures immortalizing our wedding day.

Elegant Pictures and True Professionals!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Caitlin B

I worked with Reflections Creative Photography for my wedding on October 5, 2012. Lance and Linda, a husband and wife team and the owners, worked directly with me and my fiancé throughout the entire process. We first met them at a bridal show in Bethlehem, PA in July 2011, and... Read More we knew immediately that we wanted them to take the pictures for our wedding. We finally booked with them in December and scheduled our engagement pictures for January. From the beginning, it felt like we were working with friends. We were so comfortable with Lance & Linda and felt confident in the work they were doing. I was so thrilled with all of the suggestions Lance & Linda made at the engagement session and as we moved forward into the planning for the wedding. They made the process so easy and stress free, something that is so important in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. The day of the event, Lance and Linda arrived right on time ready to take pictures. Linda made sure my veil and dress were always laying just so and that I was in the perfect position to have truly beautiful pictures. They set us up for some breath taking pictures and captured every heartfelt and comical moment that happened throughout the night. Looking back at the pictures, I am still blown away by their beauty and elegance, and I know that Lance and Linda captured absolutely every moment of our wedding. I could not have imagined more thoughtful and caring people working with me on my wedding day, and I was so thrilled with everything they did to make the process and the day itself memorable, enjoyable, and stress free.

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Mallory S

We were so happy to have Lance and his wife Linda capture all the best and candid moments of our wedding. We found their prices to be very comparable, excellent products, but we were most impressed with their AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! Wedding photos were available online 3... Read More days after the wedding. They are so easy to work with, professional, very accomadating, and are super easy to get in touch with. My husband and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Desiree P

We initially intended to sign with this group, but after receiving admonitions from four other people in the Lehigh Valley, who used and were terribly dissatisfied with the awful quality and utter lack of professionalism, we were fortunate enough to have time to go in a... Read More different direction, with a genius team (Transposure). The biggest complaints were their cookie cutter shots, which are dated, and, ironically, the antithesis of creative.

Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Aisha S

Shawnna did an amazing job at capturing the feel if the night. She was very nice to work with and made us feel very comfortable. We did our engagement pictures with her as well and was very happy we did so we could get used to working together and so she could get a feel for... Read More us. During the wedding she was never in the way or bothersome to anyone. She was able to capture amazing shots in a very professional way. Also, she was wonderful even when we were running late...my fault... and needed to get all the bridal party pictures completed. She was very efficient, and our timing was perfect!

Good team work!

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Kristina M

Lance and Linda work wonderfully together! Even though our predetermined time line got sidetracked, we were able to get all the shots in that we had discussed. Linda always was there with scissors, tape, or anything else we needed! We did not end up buying an album yet as they... Read More were quite expensive and it is something we are saving for. I am giving them a four for an overall rating because some of my guests were not big fans of Lance. I liked his sense of humor but I could see how others may have taken it the wrong way!

Lance & Linda Ek

Oh! And about us; we are a husband and wife team – one photographer and one amazing “Bridal Assistant” and her trusty emergency kit! We met when we were 16 & 17 – My side of the story is she picked me up, her side – out of a group of 8 guys on the boardwalk I was the only one she saw, kind of like a sleepless in Seattle story. We were married when we were 20 & 21, HATED our photographer! Did our first Wedding in 1980 and vowed that no one would every say that about us and 2400+ events later, we've seen it all and handled it all and we are true to that vow.