Reflections On Spring Creek

Plano, TX

Book Your Wedding with Reflections On Spring Creek

Many couples looking for a wedding venue appreciate an indoor-outdoor experience and those living in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Plano, Texas, often turn to Reflections on Spring Creek. Located on several acres of land, the exterior property includes exquisite gardens, waterfalls and a spacious patio. Guests enjoy the colors and fragrances of roses, irises, tulips, hydrangeas and more. Indoors, the site features a chapel and an elegant entertainment space.

The Wedding Chapel seats up to 300 guests and features floor-to-ceiling windows that offer views of the gardens. Other unique design details include a stage with a white stone arch and European-style chandeliers. The room also features a high-quality sound system and special lighting.

The Grand Ballroom offers dinner seating for up to 300 guests and features a stone fireplace and private lounge areas. Other notable highlights include a towering vaulted ceiling, crystal chandeliers and a dance floor made from Italian tile. A back wall of windows looks onto the gardens and French doors allow guests to access the outdoor area.

The Outdoor Gardens offer several lovely sites for a wedding ceremony with the area around the hand-carved stone gazebo playing a favorite. A pond and three waterfalls make a lovely backdrop for an exchange of vows as guests look on from chairs decorated with elegant white covers. With convenient window service to the bar and a number of bistro tables, the spacious garden patio makes a great option for a pre-wedding cocktail party.

An event coordinator at Reflections on Spring Creek works with each couple to make their wedding day unforgettable. The culinary team creates customized gourmet menus and receptions include a full bar consisting of house or specialty beer, liquor, wine and bartenders for serving. Couples are responsible for the wedding cake and cake service is provided. The site supplies tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware and flatware and performs all setup and cleanup. Guests enjoy ample parking and the site requires a minimum of 50 guests for couples to book here.

Brides have access to a dressing room equipped with a sofa and chaise lounge, a dressing table and chair, large mirrors and a private bathroom. A chandelier, lamps and wall sconces add a touch of elegance and large windows provide plenty of natural light for photos. The groom's changing area features a South Pacific theme with a plush leather sofa, rattan chairs, ceiling fans and a fun monkey chandelier.

Special amenities offered by Reflections on Spring Creek include:

• An option for hosting an engagement party
  • Availability of the chapel at no extra charge with a booked reception space
  • Complimentary menu tasting
  • An option for a signature cocktail
  • Fine bone china, crystal and silver for dinner service
  • A champagne toast as part of bar service
  • A gold and silver champagne fountain
  • Chair covers and bows at no extra charge

A Premier Wedding and Event Venue in Plano, TX

Three Stunning Acres. Gardens & Ponds Beautiful Ballrooms with Two Story Windows Fabulous Waterfalls and Gazebo Gorgeous Chapel Bone China, Crystal, Silver Fine Linens & Chair Covers Renown 5 star Executive Chef Customized Gourmet Menus Garden Events Available Prestigious North Plano

Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

1901 East Spring Creek Parkway, Plano, TX (972) 633-9595

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Michelle G

Our experience with Reflections was amazing. We fell in love with the venue and both the owner, Robin, and another employee, Laura, ensured our planning process went smoothly. We were extremely blown away with the decoration and how they made the place look when we arrived for... Read More our reception! It was beyond our wildest dreams. The food was incredible and they are great at working a personalized menu to fit your budget.

2017-10-24T15:34:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Reflections on Spring Creek. We loved being your venue of choice for your special day. We were very blessed to serve you!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Jerianne S

Our experience at Reflections on Spring Creek was absolutely incredible! Going into the planning stages, our event was far from ordinary, with quite the list of special needs. Robin, the General Manager and her staff went way above and beyond to make our ceremony one of class... Read More and elegance, with the utmost attention to detail. From the customized floorplan to the customized centerpieces, no stone was left unturned. She had great suggestions and quickly put our minds at ease a as to our ceremony and reception being held at Reflections on Spring Creek. The décor was exquisite and each of the staff, perfection. The Executive Chef, Chef Jon, customized the menu just for our event. Those in attendance raved at the design and presentation of the different foods prepared; as well as how wonderful the food tasted. The mere attention to detail in the carvings were amazing and a testament to how the other food items were prepared. We plan on holding future events at Reflections on Spring Creek. While the venue would be spectacular for weddings and receptions, it can also be transformed to fit your needs. It did ours! Jerianne S. Plano, TX

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

As the mother of the bride, my daughter and I were looking for a place that would handle a lot of features included in the price of the venue and this is the place! All we basically had to do was find our DJ, photographer and cake person and even those were recommendations by... Read More the venue-which we hired them also. Couldn't have asked for a better smooth sailing wedding day. With Chef Jon providing fabulous food, Ester our personal coordinator and Robin from the venue were there whenever we needed to talk with them. The décor is all included, they will absolutely work with you if you want to add anything and the price is right! I could go on and on but if anyone asks me, I'm recommending them.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Tori B

The chapel and ballroom and especially the outdoor courtyard were all GORGEOUS! The staff took great care of us. They did a great job of listening and were very responsive. And the location -- it cannot be beat. It is super convenient for us as well as our guests. We will... Read More always treasure the beautiful memories we made at Reflections on Spring Creek. We highly recommend this venue to all of our friends!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jeffery R

I could not have chosen a better place to marry my childhood sweetheart and love of my life. The coordinator was extremely helpful in the planning process including identifying potential vendors for photography, video, DJ, and flowers. The ceremony and reception went... Read More flawlessly. And the food.......The meal prepared by Chef Jon left quite the impression on our guests. I would highly recommend Reflections on Spring Creek for any couple searching for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 olive l

Our experience at Reflections was amazing. Everything turned out the way i wanted it to be! Laura helped me so much with getting my wedding set up and it looked amazing! I loved my night there and not to mention the food was awesome! Chef Jon is the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Christina M

I recently got married here at Reflections and it was spectacular. Everything i imagined came true and it was a wonderful night with my family and friends. I would like to thank Robin and Laura(my coordinator) for being so patient and getting everything perfect for my special... Read More night! I highly recommend Reflections because they will make your wedding a day to remember!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lora L

I recently attended a wedding at this venue and I just have to say what a gorgeous place this is. The wedding coordinator was spot on and everything flowed through out the night so smoothly .. Chef John greeted guests as we moved through the buffet explaining the delicious... Read More dishes of food that were so perfectly displayed . I didn't realize until after speaking with him that this venue has a full service kitchen and prepares all food fresh and on site . The venue is just beautiful and so clean and the staff was so courtious .. Talk about a one stop, stress free wedding .

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Zoila K

Beautiful venue, incredible service, delicious food! We had an incredible 90th Birthday celebration for my mother at this well kept secret place. My mother felt like a queen from start to finish as GM Robin, EC Laura and the wait staff provided excellent service and catered to... Read More everyone. She absolutely loved having her guests rave about the venue in every aspect as well as Chef John's food being delicious. Everyone kept commenting on what an awesome place and how they felt like royalty with the quality of service. She was so proud and happy. We had a blessing in their chapel, lovely photos in the garden, and amazing lunch in the luxurious banquet room. We cannot thank them enough for making this an unforgettable memory and celebration for this blessed occasion.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sara S

I hosted my daughter’s birthday party here and it was ENCHANTING! Everything turned out PERFECT! Robin was so professional and easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend booking your next event here.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tara W

I had my baby shower there and it was BEAUTIFUL! The staff was VERY accommodating and the food was DELICIOUS! I will definetley plan my next event there!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Laura W

My daughter's friends gave her an awesome baby shower at Reflections. This is the most beautiful venue - vaulted ceilings with chandeliers, ivy-covered windows that look out into the gardens with waterfalls, and incredible food with a very attentive staff. I would love to have... Read More my own event here!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Susan E

Hi! I am so very happy that we chose Reflections as our wedding venue. We were able to do an indoor ceremony with an outdoor cocktail hour, then a reception inside. It was beautiful all night long. I have received SO MANY compliments on the food! Working with Robin, Laura,... Read More and Chef Jon made things so easy. Emails and phone calls were returned promptly. I was able to visit the site whenever I wanted, and I felt comfortable talking about anything regarding the wedding. The venue provided centerpieces and little things that I needed such as a vase for the sparklers and table number holders. They also worked with me to keep the food and drinks at just what I needed, nothing much more. The night went smoothly as Laura and Robin were both there to coordinate. Could not be more pleased with how the night turned out. Thank you to all the staff at Reflections, including the wait staff. Guests complimented everyone and everything.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

I was so lucky to have found this venue had my daughters wedding date open since her engagement was only five months long. I also was very happy that this was an all inclusive location for the wedding and reception as we had a large group of family and friends traveling in so... Read More the thought of making sure they got from one location to the other without losing anyone on these North Texas freeways was something I was happy to avoid. The venue is very pretty in itself so very little needs to be done to make it special, however, once you add your personal touches it is even more lovely. My family and friends were constantly commenting on the chandeliers, the facility and outdoors area. I did a mix of using some of their linens/decor and then added some of our own personal touches for our theme and the staff did an excellent job keeping our vision and even suggesting ideas to make mine become even more perfect for our day. I want to thank Robin, Chef Jon (the food was great and recieved many compliments on as well), the Laura's :), and the bar/waite staff you were all awesome and we appreciate everything you have done to make sure our bride and grooms day was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Hugo S

I was invited to a wedding recently and i have been waiting to write this review because i was so impressed with the service here. I have been to other venues around the area and the way the wait staff did their job was the best i have seen. Right when i finished my meal they... Read More were so quick to take it from me and refill our empty carafe of water! They were even so friendly and conversational! Also the venue was decorated so lovely and the food was spectacular, no wonder i couldn't stop seeing the bride and groom smile!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

We had such a wonderful experience at Reflections for our wedding. I have always dreamed of this day and how I wanted it to be perfect and that is exactly what happened. When I went there to start getting ready I took a look around to see if the staff decorated the place... Read More exactly how I wanted and they did better than what I was expecting. Just absolutely gorgeous no words could explain it. The chapel itself where my ceremony was held was beautiful and so was the reception room. Before we entered the reception room to greet our guests, we decided to take pictures outside where they have the most amazing backyard with a huge pond with waterfalls and flowers everywhere. It was the best view for pictures! I could tell my guests were having such a wonderful time because the music was awesome, the food was delicious and the bar was making the best drinks! It was truly an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kim W

We had our wedding reception here on 09/09/2017. We had a cocktail hour, before a sit down dinner. The only food complaint was that the bruschetta - the bread wasn't toasted or grilled. We did wish they had served our guests dinner a little faster. One side of the room was... Read More done eating and the other side of the room had to wait a while. The rest of our food was outstanding . Our guests had a great time and it was a wedding to remember always.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Verita N

Reflections on Spring Creek is a very beautiful venue. We had both our ceremony and reception there. Everyone raved about how beautiful everything was. My husband said he expected it to be nice, but not that nice. LOL! The food was great also and the staff was very kind... Read More and accommodating. We highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 kashfia t

If i can i'd give this location negative stars! I was there for my cousins wedding and the food on my plate was spoiled. When i approached the coordinator (person in charge) she informed me that the chef said it's the smell of the Indian spices. I not only cook with the spices... Read More but know what it smells and tastes like, maybe the chef needs to go back to school. They also sent some home with us, and those were bad as well. The placement of the gift box was not in view and during the wedding, we had many gift cards stolen. Plus the venue has no CAMERAS. I felt extremely bad no one should go thru this on there wedding day, esp with all the other issues you have to deal with! I would NOT recommend this venue to anyone!

2017-09-14T15:10:42 Response from the vendor

This review is not true, and is unfortunately an attempt to have a lovely event and then demand money back. Please read all the other reviews. In 20 years this company has never had anyone accuse us of stealing or serving spoiled food. Food is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

We had an incredible time at my brother's wedding. Everything was great. The place is beautiful. Everything was organized and ran smoothly. The food and Chef Jon was amazing. I attended their tasting for my brother because he was out of town.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here on 4/23/16. He knew this was the place for us when he first saw it, and I had to agree. We had a great experience, beginning with the service from Robin and Laura down to the great food prepared by Chef Jon. Our family and friends are... Read More constantly telling us how beautiful the wedding was and how good the food was. Reflections did everything to make our special day go smooth and stress free. We were able to take beautiful pictures inside and outside the venue. What a beautiful beginning for our never-ending love story! Cynthia and Will Brooks

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Incredible venue. Beautiful place excellent staff never went to a wedding where the food was so fresh and wonderful. Love this place. Wish I had know. About it sooner

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

I recently attended a luncheon here and found this to be a real jewel in the heart of Plano. What a beautiful event center and gardens! Our service and food was 5 stars all the way. And I learned they are now doing Afternoon Tea. Cant wait to come to that with Madhatter... Read More friends!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

I was there recently. What a great experience. I would book here in a New York minute.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

This place is awesome. I was recently part of a wedding party for my buddy's wedding and I was so impressed with this place. The Bride and groom were beyond words compelling me to share my experience. The service, organization and professionalism was great. MY FAVORITE PART... Read More THOUGH WAS THE FOOD!!! Everyone raved about the food. 5 stars to this place!