Regina as The Photographer

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

18901 Apian Way, Lutz, FL

Love Regina!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Rachel j

Regina was my favorite wedding vendor. She is so much fun to work with and our personalities meshed so well. She was very accommodating, even agreeing to try her hand at a photo booth for the first time for our wedding (which, by the way, turned out incredibly!). I absolutely love and cherish our photos. Hopefully I'll be able to use her again in the future as our family grows and we need more professional shots!

Great Photos!

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Katie P

We searched high and low for a photographer that would produce great images for our wedding that we could actually afford. It was a long search! We were so happy to find Regina. She was great to work with, highly professional, responsive, on time, and followed through on all of her promises. We felt comfortable with her from the word go, and that is really important -- if you aren't comfortable in front of the camera, they pictures will show it. That was never an issue with Regina. She is so relaxed and it rubs off on you. Her work was great too. We have a hue selection of images that we will look at for years -- choosing the ones to print is a real challenge!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Krystin C

My husband and I had a great experience working with Regina! Being from Indiana, we decided to have a destination wedding in Florida...so of course I worried about planning everything from so far away. After seeing her photos and talking to her I felt very confident that she would do a great job. My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the service that was provided to us! Regina went above and beyond even coming to our rehearsal to see the chapel and to meet us. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to make sure we got all of the photographs we wanted. I could by have been more pleased with the way our photos turned out! We highly recommend Regina Rached Photography!!!

You won't find better!

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Sophie H

I have nothing but great words to describe our experience with Regina Rached Photography. Regina is charming, engaging, and very flexible with her style of photography. She is also open to suggestion on any particular photo style that you might want. She was beyond professional, and my guest were raving about her. She's reasonably price, willing to travel, and can handle a large group. I can honestly say that my entire wedding experience was made better because of her and her assistant who went ABOVE and BEYOND any of our expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you Regina!

Love her!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2012 Debra T

Regina did our engagement pics and weddings pics! She was great. Would recommend her to anyone. First time we met I got along with her from the start, and I knew I needed someone I felt comfortable with. So again... She is awesome!!!!

Great photographer and so creative

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Jennifer B

I am so happy that I chose Regina as my photographer. She is so incredibly sweet and my husband and I liked her so much when we met her. Her pricing is really affordable and the quallity of the pictures is fantastic! I did an engagement shoot with her which I was really enrvous about, but she made it very casual so I was relaxed and the pictures came out looking so cute and sweet. At the wedding she was everywhere and took so many pictures. She really is awesome to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Spectacular!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Kim L

Regina did an absolutely amazing job of photographing our wedding. If I could give her 6 stars, I would! The photo's are stunning, and I can't give enough praise of the beautiful memories she's captured for me and my husband. She's not only one of the best photographers I've ever known, but she became a member of our family. Truly, she went above and beyond for our wedding, and we'll be having her photograph our family for many years to come! Thank you so much Regina and Mohammed!!!

In Good Hands with Regina!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Monica L

I'm sorry to Regina that it has taken me so long to get this review written. She really did such an amazing job at capturing my most special day!!! From the start she was very professional in her communications and provided an excellent selection of packages. Unfortunately due to my living on the other side of the state, I was unable to meet Regina until the actual wedding day, but I did not find this to be a problem at all. There was a slight delay in the start of my wedding(yes they forgot my grandma at the hotel!!!) , but Regina handled it marvelously and did not seem put off by it at all. Unfortunately this delay also put us a lot closer to sunset(it was a beach wedding). Regina worked fast to make sure we got the shots in before the light faded. Through the dinner and festivities she did not interfere, which is what I preferred. She got the photo's and disk to us in quick time and I couldn't be happier. The proof of her excellent work will remain on the walls of my home, and I hope I can have her capture some of my other special moments in the future :) Thank you Regina!!!

Regina Rached is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Alexandra T

Regina took the photos for my wedding and I couldn't be happier! She has an exceptional ability with photographing the beautiful details like my decorations. She thought of artistic angles and lighting that I never would have imagined. She had a great way with working with all of the people at my wedding (especially the kids)! Hard and happy worker...can't recommend her enough!

Captured My Beautiful Day Perfectly

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 stephanie h

Regina did an awesome job with my wedding photo's. She is a master at still and candid shots!! I also used her for my trash the dress photo's and they were amazing also!! I highly recommend her!!

TO Regina as The Photographer