Be a Regiss Bride!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010

114 Ensminger Dr, Glasgow, KY

Wonderful selection and help

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Shelby R

From my wedding dress to my crystal headband, Regiss was my first and only choice. Their quiet and calm environment and wonderful staff (shoutout to Kathina) made our experience wonderful and made these big decisions easier.

Poor Service

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Morgan F

I made an appointment with this bridal store and I was the only person there during my fitting. As a bride you enjoy being pampered a little and catered to when you're looking for your dream gown. When I arrived here I was basically told here's the room full of gowns, this is... Read More how the sizing works and you can use this dressing room right here and just let us know when you're ready. The only help I got was taking gowns off of the mannequins. I had to get into and out of every gown, including hanging it up on my own. The only help they offered was to zip me up. Different employees would stop by during my fitting and pick random dresses for me to try on even though they didn't know my style. Also I wasn't very pleased with the quality of the gowns & last but not least you definitely don't want to buy a gown off the rack here because they have an indoor cat!!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Laken H

I love this bridal store I've used it for all my proms and now my wedding. They are great to work with and make certain to help find the dress great for you. Only problem was the alterations women although my dress turned out perfect she's not easy to work with.

Not professional

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Lindsay M

I got both my bridesmaid dresses and tux rentals from Regiss Bridal in Louisville. I did like the dresses, however, the quality of the tuxes and the customer service was not very good. The tuxes were my biggest problem. Don't get your tuxes from them unless you don't care how... Read More they look. The ladies at the shop were slightly rude to my bridesmaids when we were ordering the dresses, but I found out later that they were very rude to my groomsmen when they went to pick up their tuxes. They did not get the right shoes that my fiancé (now husband) and I had picked out. When the best man tried to tell them that his shoes were wrong, they wouldn't listen to him and told him "it would be ok." Half of the groomsmen had the wrong shoes, so half matched and half didn't. After they got home, they showed me the shoes and I called Regiss. They told me they could try to get some in, but they might not be the right size. Hello? We picked out and ordered the tuxes months in advance. They had plenty of time to get the correct tuxes and shoes ready. They insisted that only the best man's shoes were the wrong ones, but they lied, because 3 pairs of shoes were wrong. They gave me a terrible time about getting it corrected, and acted like I was being unreasonable. Of course, this is 2 days before my wedding, so I was very unhappy with their response. We paid for professional tuxes and yet I'm being unreasonable to expect my groomsmen to match?? The quality of the tuxes was terrible. None of the guys tuxes fit right. All of the guys were measured by Regiss weeks in advance, but all them had to have last minute alterations for things like the sleeves being way to long, or the pants being too short. Why bother to measure if they're going to be that far off? I went with my dad to pick his up, and the pants were way to short. The lady acted like nothing was wrong and that I was being a problem to want her to let them out. They looked terrible! The shirts were not white, they looked old and yellowed. I also felt that the overall fit of the tuxes was a little "baggy." They just didn't look sharp like they were supposed to. We made it work, and the wedding still went fine. But, as a "professional" business they should have had the correct tuxes ready as promised. I was very unhappy with their service and definitely do not recommend them, especially for something as important as your wedding.

HappilyMarried

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Rachael K

I shopped with Regiss after a friend told me I needed to go here. I am extremely indecisive and have was having a hard time finding a dress that would be perfect. I was waiting for a gown that felt perfect or would make me cry and it never happened. After looking thru what... Read More seemed like every dress they had anywhere near my size, liking a few but not having "the moment" my consultant took a few minutes to just talk with me. I will never forget the way she talked to me like we had known each other for years. She truly wanted me to be happy. After that I realized I was so stressed about finding the "perfect gown" that I was never going to fall in love. After putting on a couple more gowns for a second time I quickly found the perfect gown! I'm thankful I went there.

Tons of Compliments

Reviewed on 2/27/2013 Jo Beth C

I received the most compliments about my dress. Some girls even asked if they could borrow it to wear at their own wedding :)

I loved my dress!

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Mariah R

BRP can be pricey, but I fell in love with my dress and splurged. They do a very good job showing dresses in your price range and taking care of steaming, etc. Rosa the seamstress there works miracles! But in hindsight, I probably would have gone with a more economical choice of... Read More dress, and splurged more on something that would have lasted like videography.

stay away!

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Stefanie H

Regiss in Louisville was the fourth store I had visited. I had a scheduled appointment and was greeted by an associate in a very bad mood! I am a size 14 which puts me into a bridal size 18. I had no issues trying on the sample sizes at Rebecca's or Bridal Warehouse and I... Read More told the sales associate at Regiss that I understood the dresses wouldn't zip up on me. However, she continued to reinforce that I was too large for the dresses they had :( After finding 5 dresses to try on, we headed to the fitting room where she continued to tell me that the dresses were going to look bad on my because they weren't my size... she could have just said this in a polite way but she didn't! I actually liked the second dress I tried on a lot! However, my friend noticed a small issue in the design of the skirt I didn't care for and the when we pointed out to the consultant that we didn't like this feature of the dress she told me "it looks like that because you're too big for the dress." I was stunned! We returned to the fitting room where I had three dresses left to try on and the consultant tells me that I should not try these on as they are fitted and would not look good on my frame. I promptly left and will not return. They did have some very pretty dresses and I'm sure many girls have had great experiences finding their dresses here. However, their customer service was pathetic and they need to leave their bad attitudes at the door when they come to work.

BEST DRESS EVER

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Christy D

I loved this store and it's staff but loved my dress EVEN MORE!! Very good experience and service.

Great

Reviewed on 11/24/2011 Ashley P

Great service! Wide range of prices of dresses. Tons of dresses to choose from. Great experience!

Great dress shop

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Kelly S

This was the first place I stopped on my dress hunting expedition. It ended up being the only place! I had no intention of buying on the first try, but the shop was so comfortable and had so many options. The girl who helped me, Bethany, made me feel totally at ease. I went... Read More in with a budget in mind, but ended up going over by $400. That was my decision though, not anything she pushed me into. I started my shopping here because I wanted a calm boutique experience for my first time. I'm glad I didn't have to go anywhere else!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 April K

Bridals of Regiss Park is amazing. They don't try to pressure you into buying a dress. They want you to be happy and they are awesome. They pull dresses that match your figure and unlike "some other store" they know what they are doing and what matches your body type best.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Kassie M

We received a great price on the tuxes for our guys (11 total) but on the DAY OF THE WEDDING, we realized....you get what you pay for! Buttons came off from 2 of the men's jackets, AND one of the groomsmen's shoes fell apart. The sole of the shoe almost came completely off. We... Read More actually had to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart to buy glue for his shoe to prevent him from flopping down the aisle! Upon returning everything, my new mother-in-law was treated less than satisfactory. Instead of apologizing for the shoe that fell apart, they questioned her about leaving the shoes in a hot car! I had picked up the tux in question, so I know it wasn't left in a car, but if that was a reoccurring problem, I would have appreciated the warning upon pickup in order to avoid any possible mishaps on the day of!

Great Bridal shop!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jennifer L

The attendant that helped me pick out my dress was so fabulous! She was honest and knew exactly what she was doing. Also the alterations lady here is the best I have ever seen! She totally transformed my dress into what I wanted it to be

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Sara N

I actually got my dress at the Louisville location. Everyone that works there is so amazing and helpful! One of the workers that use to work there (Joseph) helped tremendously, and wouldn't have had the look that I had without him! I recommend Regis to everyone! They have tons... Read More of beautiful wedding dresses. Some are expensive and some are cheaper.

Gorgeous Gown

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Jennifer H

My sales associate was amazing. She listened to what I wanted, observed what I was drawn to, and ended up picking my dream gown. I had a few problems with delivery time of the dress but every time I call, the staff was extremely helpful and worked hard to ensure that my dress... Read More would be delivered on time.

They know thier stuff

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Sally C

Told them what I wanted and they found it

BEAUTIFUL DRESSES!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Jessica E

Looked everywhere before finding the perfect dress here! It was from their private label. Absolutely beautiful! I had so many compliments from my guests.

Great service and high quality

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 Aimee H

I recently purchased a pronovious gown for my Spring event. I live in Louisville and I purchased from the Outer Loop Store. I had 12 bridesmaids and all of them came for the same appointment. The staff was prepared and took time with each one of them. I myself received... Read More special attention. I have been to other stores and have not received such care.

50/50

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Whitney R

The Regiss in Glasgow was extremely accomadating, friendly, helpful, and an all around good experience. The Regiss in Louisville however was the complete opposite. They sized ALL of my bridesmaids incorrectly and NONE of their dresses fit. They also "forgot" to order my flower... Read More girl dress until about 2 months before the wedding. We almost missed the cutoff date for getting the order in. I would seriously recommend NOT even stepping in the door of the Regiss in Louisville!

Review for Bridals of Regiss Park

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Brenna P

They were very helpful and patient as I tried to find the right style. The manager is very friendly understanding and cooperative.