Your Bridal & Beauty Destination

At Rella by Cindy, LLC., We understand that "There's The Dress & Then There's Everything Else." We know you've tabbed magazine pages & pinned many a wedding dress photos on Pinterest. But where do you find that dream wedding dress & wedding day look? Rella by Cindy is here to help every Bride find something when it comes to the dress. For those Brides that go for a unique wedding dress, one that looks like it was made especially for them without the fancy price tag is why Rella by Cindy was opened. We know our "Rella Brides" will find custom & curated designs from local & independent dress makers that will fit every budget and style. Our goal is to provide a warm & inviting bridal boutique experience to all our Brides. Call Today (414) 416-5195 for a private appointment

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

8310 S 27th St, Oak Creek, WI (414) 416-5195

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Marissa C

If I could give 10 stars I would! Cindy was so helpful and understanding. She went above and beyond to help me "say yes to the dress" and was flexible with her hours to meet my needs. Truly a client oriented professional. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Ashley P

Came in to try on some wedding dresses and I loved my first experience! She had an amazing attitude and passion! She makes you feel comfortable! She gave me and my mom great advice for planning! Can't wait to try on more dresses! 💕

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Dominique D

Cindy absolutely made me feel special and guided me to my dream dress (at a reasonable cost, too!) She guided me to a dress with my perfect style, cut for my body size, and veil to tie it all together. Overall it was such a positive experience for myself, bridesmaids, and my... Read More mom!

Cindy Lopez

"Why?" Rella. . .I've grown up with the nickname "Rella" from Cinderella so it was easy for me to pick the shops name after many years of dreaming of what my ideal bridal boutique would look like. I'm so blessed to have this opportunity to create the shop in helping Brides find their perfect gown & coordinating their dream wedding around them. In August 2016, my shop was opened to assist all Brides to experience just the perfect bridal boutique experience with its affordable selection of gowns & custom blend cosmetics in creating just a beautiful wedding day look "A Rella Bride"