Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2850 Hartline, Rochester Hills, MI (248) 563-4275

Amazing Duo that

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Amy W

They did an amazing job! Our video was beautiful! It really captured the love my husband and I have for each other. It also helped us remember the day since it flew by!!! I wasn't sure if everyone had as much fun as they said they did and when we got our video back, you could... Read More just see how much fun everyone had by the candid laughter shots Lee and Stephanie to! Not only did they do a great job on our video but they are amazing people! A husband and wife duo that worked great together! They were so stand off on our guest on the dance floor that my friends all said they wish I got a videographer to capture all the fun. I told them I did have one and they were shocked! They said they never noticed anyone taking video! When the video came in ONLY A MONTH AND HALF after our wedding and my friends seen themselves all on the video, they were shocked! One thing I hate at weddings is a camera in my face while I am busting my moves and this was not the case with them! Thank you so much Stephanie and Lee!

Remember Films: Far exceeded our expectations!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kristyn O

I cannot say enough great things about choosing Stephanie & Lee Higgenbottom to capture our wedding footage. Not only are they extremely talented videographers, but they made my husband and I feel so comfortable during every interaction. They take pride in wanting to personally... Read More get to know their couples and it shows through their work. They are professional, creative and produce amazing work! The film they created for my husband and I was beyond what we could have imagined. After posting our wedding video on various sites we had numerous people tell us how incredible it turned out! Many asked us for the contact info for Stephanie and Lee. They captured every little detail of our day and I would hands down recommend them to any couple! I did a lot of research before I decided on my vendors and I can confidently say they are the absolute BEST!! Thanks Stephanie & Lee for exceeding our expectations and giving us memories to last a lifetime!

The Best Investment!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Kendall H

I cannot even begin to explain how incredible Remember Films is. I would have to say that hiring Lee and Stephanie was hands down the BEST investment we made in the whole wedding process. Not only is their work top notch but to be able to work with such kind people on the... Read More biggest day of your life is the icing on the cake. The day of our wedding we hardly noticed Lee and Stephanie were even there. They blended in so well with all of the action my husband and I were nervous before we saw the video that they may have not gotten a lot of footage but we couldn't have been more wrong. They were able to get amazing footage of our whole wedding and were not the least bit intrusive. Although my husband did not want a video of our wedding when we first started planning, I finally convinced him and he even says now he cannot imagine not having the video from our wedding day. My husband and I went to a few other videographers and had watched literally hundreds of videos to find the style we loved and Remember Films was exactly what we were looking for and not to mention their prices are very reasonable. We wanted a creative video that highlighted all the important events of our wedding. We did a preinterview before and a postinterview after that was integrated into our video in bits and pieces; it adds so much more to the video than I imagined. We received the preview video while we were on our honeymoon and I watched it at least 30 times, it was unbelievable!! I can't even count the number of compliments we have had on our video from famly and friends. Both my parents and in laws have shared the video with their friends and everyone is literally in love with our video. My husband and I have very hectic schedules and had to cancel and change some of our appointments with Lee and Stephanie last minute but they were so easygoing and flexible it was never an issue. Most people are super excited to get their wedding photos after their wedding but I can honestly say our amazing video put our photos to shame! It was absolutely the best investment ever to watch the most important day play out again in the video!!!

The best vendor we worked with!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Rachel

When planning my wedding I knew that I wanted more than pictures to remember our special day. I looked into many videographers. The previews on Remember Films blog sold me with how professional and unique each wedding movie preview was! Each one was so special to the couple and... Read More captured their day in a unique storytelling way. Lee and Stephanie were so wonderful to work with. They were amazing with communication- whether it was email, phone or mail. With all of my other wedding vendors I was always the one touching base with them on things and this was not the case with Lee and Stephanie. They were so easy to get a hold of by phone or email to talk about time schedules, music choices, and any other wedding questions. On the day of the wedding, both were so genuine with their excitement to be apart of the big day. They helped to keep everything running on a smooth time schedule. Our preview was done right when we came back from our honeymoon was even more than I had imagined! They really know how to capture the essence of the day through such a beautiful storytelling structure. The music, images, and video together are seamlessly put together! My family and friends were amazing at the preview. They said that they kept watching it over and over and were even more impressed each time. Once our final video was done I was blown away by the beautiful packaging and the quality of the movie! I am so pleased that I was able to work with Remember Films. They were so affordable for the amazing quality and professionalism that they exude. They were by far my favorite vendor to work with and would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Wedding pictures capture still moments but the videos that Remember Films put together the memories in a unique way to be cherished forever!

One of our FAVORITE parts of our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

After a lot of research we stumbled upon Remember Films. Initially, I looked at them because they had a reasonable price point compared to others. But then after reviewing their films, I just really liked what they were doing much better than anyone else. So better price and... Read More better quality!! I don't think I can do justice in words the experience they gave us before and during our wedding. And, of course, the now forever memories of all the video but here's a go…. Probably our favorite vendor!!! They are very personable. They genuinely care about you and what your looking for. They didn't have a videographer at their wedding (they are married) and it's one of the reasons they went into the field. & You can really feel their passion for it!! I remember Stephanie being in the room with me while I was getting my hair & makeup done. She asked me a couple simple questions. I could tell they were going to capture exactly what we were looking for. And also, she's just really nice and easy to be around… which you want on your wedding day! Lee was up with guys filming them. They worked very hard… stayed later than they needed to! I feel like they got all the shots without you even knowing they were there. I think this is SUPER important on your wedding day because it's your day!! Also, the voiceover is really cool and I couldn't find anyone else doing this. You meet with them a few weeks before and you really just have a conversation with them while you are mic'd up. I felt like I was getting to know some new friends. I know a lot of people that don't do videos because of the price… I personally think that is one of the first areas to spend your money on! Cut the costs on the flowers, etc… that will be only for ONE day. Being able to watch our video whenever we want and RELIVE those moments are absolutely priceless. And could even remind you why you fell in love. My Dad did the most fantastic speech.. it's all on video, all the crazy fun dancing.. all on video… and since our wedding my brother has also passed and beyond priceless… I have video of him throughout the whole day and night and on the dance floor!!! I, honestly, can not say enough good things about Remember Films.. for me they are a must do! And not just because they produce an amazing product.. But because they are nice genuine people. And I can say that's really the things you remember and warms your heart when you think about your wedding. Planning is a HUGE part of it and you want it to be with people who care!! Also, just to comment on the logistics, timing, business part… simple and easy.. everything was done when they said it would be. and you can email them whenever you'd like.

Look no farther!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Lisa S

I can't say enough about Remember Films! They are a husband and wife team that are truly gifted:) I wanted to find a reasonable price for an amazing video and that is what we received. They are so easy to work with, simply very nice people. It takes a lot to entrust such a... Read More special part of your wedding to someone, and I wouldn't have let anyone else film our wedding! My parents were dead set that videographers were not needed, why do you need that when you have photos? Well, my parents now are speechless, when they saw the video they were blown away by how touching it was. It brought tears to everyones eyes! If you are looking for a videographer, please book Remember Films, you will not let down!

Why not Hire the Best!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Denise S

I am a mother of the bride and my daughter insisted on having a video team with 2 people doing the shooting. She checked out the vendors and came across Lee and Stephanie. She and her future husband met with them and liked their work. She told me to check out video previews on... Read More their web site. I did, and I was impressed. When they came they introduced themselves and went right to work. They were there, but never were intrusive. I kept seeing them at the hotel and the venue--always doing their job. They seemed to have everything under control. We just went about enjoying the wonderful day.When they posted the video preview on their web site, I was blown away! In only a 8 minute version, they captured such wonderful moments and set them to music. Friends and family were commenting on Facebook saying they were crying while watching it! I kept watching it over and over catching the details I had missed during the day. You will not be sorry if you hire them---true professionals!

Remember Films was Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Caitlin C

We initially were not planning on having a videographer for our wedding day. With all the expenses that go into a wedding, this is one area we decided we could skip to save money. We had also been to other weddings in the past with videographers and they always seemed to be in... Read More the way. This is not something we wanted to experience or put our guests through. As we began planning our wedding, my mom kept trying to push me into getting one. She said that she heard other people regretted the fact that they didn't get one and didn't want me regretting anything about my special day. I told her that we were set on not having one and she wasn't going to change my mind. Well after several months of her bringing this up, I started looking into possible options to see what was out there. After looking at The Knot and several other websites, I narrowed it down to a few options. Lee and Stephanie were the first people we met with and as soon as we met them, we knew they were perfect for us. They were so down to earth and easy to be around. I found this very important because I am pretty shy and was nervous about having a camera in front of me all day. They also reassured us that they would not be obtrusive with filming all day, which they were absolutely right about. I barely noticed them there. They were able to get all the shots and capture every moment without being in our faces. We were able to see the preview within a week of our wedding, which everyone loved watching and would cry all over again. We just received our full movie and videos and absolutely love them! It was great to relive those moments that already seem somewhat of a blur. Everyone is impressed by the quality every time we show it off. I would highly recommend Lee and Stephanie!! They were great to work with and did an amazing job. I was skeptical about having a wedding videographer and am so happy that my mom talked me into getting one!

A Groom's Perspective

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

I'll be honest, when my fiance (now wife) first said she wanted a videographer I thought it would be a waste of money. I mean we already have a photographer, what's the point? I can say now that I was completely wrong. I could care less about the pictures the photographer took.... Read More The wedding video (more like our wedding movie with how well Lee edited the video) is absolutely amazing. The footage from the pre-ceremony, the ceremony, a few tidbits in between and the reception was all spectacular and high quality. I love how they mixed in audio from our event too. Me and my wife watch this video way more than we look at our now seemingly dull wedding pictures. I love that some day our kids (and grandkids) will be able to experience our wedding day and more importantly be able to put themselves right into the video to hear what we were saying and feel what it would have been like to be there on our big day. I will seriously treasure this video for the rest of my life. I've learned that if there is some aspect of your wedding budget that you should not skimp on it's the videographer. Also the booze. But the I'd put the videographer right up there with the booze. The wedding day flies by so fast that there are moments that you can't remember. They are just there and gone before you know it. My wedding day is a huge blur to me (and it gets even blurrier as the night went on!) and Remember Films helped me do just that. Remember my wedding day. As for Lee and Stephanie and (the girl who helped the day of the wedding whose name I can't remember), they were extremely helpful in every aspect of the planning. They sat down with us for hours and got to know us, know our story, what we liked from other videos we watched, our taste in music, what part of the wedding excited us the most... I mean the list goes on and on for the amount of work they put into just preparing for our big day. Then when the wedding day arrived they were there all day filming. You'd think two people with a camera apparatus hanging off of them would be awkward to be around but they just blended in seamlessly, offering help when asked but otherwise just capturing the entire day's events. If you are on the fence about hiring Remember Films, or just wondering how much a wedding video can supplement your big day I encourage you to check out their website or talk to them. Their work is fantastic and their customer service is unmatched. As a former "nonbeliever", I can tell you it was one of the greatest wedding decisions we made.

The Best Way to Capture Your Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Katie B

There is absolutely nothing bad that I can say about "Remember Films". Lee and Stephanie were BY FAR the easiest of our vendors to work with, and were EXTREMELY professional. I found out about them through a Facebook "preview" of an old family friend's wedding that they had... Read More posted on my friends page. It moved me to tears, literally. I have never seen such a beautiful, well thought out, way to capture such amazing moments in a wedding. I actually didn't even want a videographer at the wedding due to our budget and just seeing their preview changed my mind completely. I was an out of town bride so my Mother went and met with them due to my overwhelming reaction to the preview that I saw. She immediately fell in love with them also. Being an out of town bride they made me, my now husband, and mother feel extremely comfortable and involved in the process without the stress. They accommodated us whenever we could make it into town, and always kept the communication open with us when we were away. During the wedding they were extremely professional and made themselves almost unnoticeable which I really appreciated. There is nothing I hate more than being at a wedding and the camera crews are right in the way of every activity that takes place. They got the most amazing shots WITHOUT being in the way of my guests. I got married in June of 2012, and I can honestly say I have yet to pick out my wedding photos with our photographer, because my wedding video is so much more special to me. I watch it at least once a month, and I love seeing all the new weddings that Lee and Stephanie have done and how they always amaze me with their creativity and ability to make each wedding their own, and special, without duplicating anything from another wedding. These two people are truly talented and have found their calling in life. If I had to choose one referral to give at my wedding Lee and Stephanie would definitely be it!!! You will not regret it!! Lee and Stephanie, thank you for capturing my day so beautifully, and allowing me to relive those most special moments over and over!

You need Remember Films for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Jamie A

We are honestly so happy with how our wedding video and how it all turned out. It's wonderful to feel like we get to relive the day all over again (something you just don't get with pictures). We've shown it to family members as well and everyone says it's amazing! One... Read More very special moment for me is seeing some family members who have passed away since our wedding, but are in the video. It's great to still get to share in their memory. I truly believe this video was more important than our pictures. Lee and Stephanie were great to work with throughout the whole process. Remember Films truly showcased our wedding day and relationship perfectly. We cannot thank them enough for all the hard work that Remember Films put into making the video everything it turned out to be. They were wonderful to work with and we'll be recommending them to everyone!

One of the best decisions we made

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

My husband and I found Stephanie and Lee when they were filming a friend's wedding. We first saw them during the ceremony, and what we both noticed was how unobtrusive they were. They managed to get every shot they needed without making a scene. We watched them during the... Read More reception, too, as we had already started planning our own wedding. Again, they disappeared into the party. When we saw the trailer for our friend's wedding video, we knew that Stephanie and Lee were the team for us. Stephanie and Lee were absolutely wonderful. They took the time to get to know us and find out what was special to us, and all of that translated into our video. It was perfect. They captured our friends and family in the best light, and they let our personalities shine. We watch pieces of our video all of the time. It is such a special reminder of one of our most favorite days, and we have Stephanie and Lee to thank for that.

You MUST go with Remember Films!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Mandy J

I had doubts about needing a wedding video when we first started planning our wedding. We were trying to cut costs, and I just didn't understand why people would pay the money for a videographer. My idea of a typical "wedding video" was that of home movie type quality and I... Read More didn't see why anyone would want that. Then my friend told me that her sister used Remember Films, so my fiancé and I checked them out on The Knot, not really expecting much. We were so impressed by their previews...and we knew right away we wanted them to do our wedding video. Lee and Stephanie were absolutely amazing from start to finish. They made us feel like we were their only priority the entire time we worked with them. They were incredible the day of our wedding. They captured all of the precious details and emotion of our ceremony and reception but we were almost totally unaware of their presence. Our finished product is unbelievable. We are blown away by the quality. We cannot believe how wonderful it is! Everyone we have shown it to has cried all over again and been completely impressed by it. It is priceless to have something like this. We are SO happy we found them! We ABSOLUTELY recommend Remember Films to anyone looking for an amazing wedding film.

Remember Films

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 nope C

I did a lot of research on different videographers for my wedding. My fiance and I decided that we would pay for our wedding ourselves, so we were on a budget. When we looked into other videographers, a lot of them had packages starting at $4000 for just 8 hours of footage. We... Read More knew this wouldn't be enough, considering we had a six hour gap between our ceremony and reception. I dug a little deeper into various wedding websites to find videographers who had that "theatrical touch" to their wedding trailers, but at a fair price. The ONLY ones who met both wants/needs was Remember Films. Remember Films had packages starting in the $2500-range. Initially, my husband and I were not sure which package we wanted (we were still figuring out the logistics of our day), but Lee & Stephanie were very understanding and allowed us to pay our down payment so we could at least book them. Lee and Stephanie are absolutely amazing. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, which made me even more excited-and at ease- to work with them. I had encountered several different people in the industry, and I felt things were strictly business and the other vendors I had checked out seemed to be more worried about MONEY. Lee and Stephanie will help guide you and help you determine which package works best for your day. On top of that, they really try to get to know their clients. I felt like I could talk to them for hours about anything and everything! They are THAT pleasant!! The day of our wedding, they were on time and captured the things we mentioned were most important to us. We received our wedding preview a couple days ago, and we absolutely LOVE what we have seen so far!! We posted the link on our facebook pages, and we received so many wonderful comments! Our friends and family said it was one of the best wedding previews they had ever seen!! My husband and I ended up booking the 12 hour studio package... and it is probably the best money we have ever spent!! Your wedding day certainly flies by, and we are so grateful we chose Remember Films to help us remember our day-and even parts that we may have missed!! They are amazing and I would definitely recommend their services to our friends who are planning to get married!! We will miss you Lee & Stephanie!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!! -Emmy & Cyrus

Exceeded even husbands expectations!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 andrea c

A videographer was one of the things I wanted, given all the comments about how the day goes by so fast you don't remember parts of it. The husband was not convinced and thought it was one of the areas we could cut out of the budget....Needless to say when we watched the... Read More preview, wow, my usually reserved husband actually had to get up to grab a tissue to wipe away his tears!! Lee and Stephanie captured us perfectly. They were there throughout the day capturing the most important moments and those little details that we would have never remembered. We just sat back and enjoyed the day and they did a remarkable job! We cannot say enough - professional, artistic, creative, enjoyable to work with - and we highly recommend!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Mary Anne B

Still waiting on my actual video, but the preview was amazing! I found that as far as videographers go, they were worth very penny. I fell in love with the way that they do the audio love story and think it adds such a personal and unique touch to the video. We sat down to do... Read More the love story at their home and it felt like we were talking to old friends. They were personable and you could tell that they are passionate about what they do. I was a little high-strung when we were running late after pictures to the hall and Stephanie could sense it and even tried to calm me down by showing me some raw footage in the limo. Their dedication was outstanding. My mother cannot stop watching the preview either..we cannot wait to see the actual video!

Worthy of far more stars than 5!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Kelly H

I have not received so many compliments on one single thing in my life as I have our wedding video. Last weekend, a few friends (who all got married last year) decided to share all of our wedding videos--a sentimental movie night :) They all said, "Gosh, we wish we would have... Read More played yours and Kelly's last." Not that their videos weren't good, but the quality and thought behind the production of ours was so beyond evident. Literally, some of the people were inquiring if they could send their raw footage to Lee and Stephanie because they wanted an end product that matches the caliber such as ours. The work of Lee and Stephanie is so very deserving of the magnitude of compliments that we have received. They didn't just capture the day; they created the most perfect movie that captured all of the highlights in such a thoughtful way. I wouldn't change a thing!!! Signing a contract with Remember Films was the best decision I made in planning the wedding and the money best spent!!!! Beyond worth every penny!!!!

Best keepsake of our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Amy K

I cannot say enough about what an amazing job Lee and Stephanie did on our wedding video. They perfectly captured every moment and emotion of our day and packaged it into a wonderful video to share with all of our friends and family. This was one aspect of our wedding we chose... Read More to splurge on and it was the best decision of our wedding. I cannot wait to relive our day for years to come.

My Wedding

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Sarah M

We absolutely loved working with Stephanie and Lee. They were so friendly and nice. They were so flexible with us being from out of town. They came to our hotel room when we flew in to record our audio for the video. They made us feel so relaxed and on our wedding day they made... Read More us feel so comfortable with them shooting us. They were able to get amazing shots on our wedding day. We even got a sneak preview a week after the wedding while we were on our honeymoon which was a fantastic surprise. The video was amazing and made my husband and I cry. They stayed later then they were asked and really went out of their way to make our day special and get all the footage of the things we requested. You will regret not choosing them as your videographers they were brillant. I would choose them again if I could do it all over!!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Shayna T

Lee and Stephanie are truly amazing people and videographers! We had such a great time working with them, and their work is really perfection! We will treasure their work for many years to come!

That Hollywood Feel...

Reviewed on 3/05/2012 Katherine M

I found Remember Films on The Knot, and after viewing some of their preview videos, I knew that I wanted to book them. The videos looked so professional and just like a real movie, and they also guaranteed they would be as inconspicuous as possible, which were the main things I... Read More was looking for in a videographer. They stayed true to their word and did a beautiful job of capturing our day, without "bugging" myself, my guests, or anyone in the wedding party. And the product they gave us exceeded my expectations. It was very high quality, and kept us engaged even through the "boring parts" in the ceremony. It was definitely worth the investment (our videographer was one of the things I wanted to splurge on), and Stephanie and Lee were extremely nice to work with. I highly recommend them!

One of my best decisions!

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Mel T

Lee and Stephanie were great people to work with. When I first inquired about their services, they responded very quickly with information unlike some other wedding vendors! Ha! Stephanie offerred to meet me to discuss their services even more which was very nice of her. You... Read More can tell they care a lot about what they do. I was actually referred to them from a more expensive videographer so you know they are a well-respected in their industry and later, I found out an old friend used them and loved them! On the day of the wedding, they went above and beyond their call of duty. When my flowers were dripping water on me, Stephanie grabbed her jacket and dried off the water on the stems of my bouquet. When my sister was having trouble bustling my dress, Stephanie offerred to help her. Both Stephanie and Lee are the most kind, genuine, and helpful people you could meet. The video preview arrived within a week of our wedding day and it was so nice to see the wedding day from a different perspective. They editing was done very well and I couldn't have been happier. Our friends and family were blown away by it! Three months later, we received our entire movie. It was the best decision to hire a videographer to capture our wedding day. We will watch the video over and over! After hours and hours of watching wedding videos from all the local videographers (including the most popular/most expensive), I can honestly say that Remember Films produced the same quality movie as the other more expensive companies in the industry.

Remember Films - OUTSTANDING!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Adam N

My wife and I initially weren't going to have a wedding video (or more accurately film), but are so glad we did. The work that Lee and Stephanie from Remember Films did for our day was incredible. They were great to work with and captured so many fantastic planned and candid... Read More moments. They weren't intrusive in the day's events, but the shots and angles look like they were right there in the action. We got our video just a few days ago and have probably watched it half a dozen times! I can't believe how well the film brings everything from that day back so clearly - and it really is appropriate to call their work a film and not a video. If I ever had an occasion to use a filmmaker again, I would call Lee and Stephanie in a heartbeat.

2011-08-27T09:57:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Adam, we enjoyed working with you all!

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Jamie H

Stephanie and Lee were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. They were easy to work with, great communication, very professional, and created an AMAZING video preview. Probably my favorite vendors of our wedding! I can't express enough how pleased my husband and I are with our video so far!... Read More We can't wait to see the whole thing! Thank you so much!!! ***UPDATE*** We recently received our wedding video package and were beyond excited and thrilled with every part of the dvds/blu-ray. Our extended movie made was beautiful-- we laughed, smiled, cried.. it was truly amazing! It captured our day perfectly... and I was so impressed with how Lee edited it to put it all together. All of our family and friends were blown away with what a wonderful job they did. We loved working with Remember Films- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!! Thank you again!!! :-)

2011-08-09T09:49:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jamie! We enjoyed capturing your day!

Review of my Videographer

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Melissa G

The videographers did a fantastic job. We met with Lee and Stephanie the week of our wedding to discuss what we wanted and to tell stories on video so they can do voice overs on our final product. They got the preview of our wedding video done within days of the wedding and it... Read More looks fabulous!! Everyone loved it! They were extremely professional and worked very well with our photographer. I would recommend them to everyone!

2011-06-23T20:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Melissa! We had a wonderful time with you all. Looking forward to your final edit! -Lee