REMIX'D WEDDINGS

The Official Home of REMIX'D WEDDINGS! Atlanta Turntablism Style DJs for Every Occasion! Hire us with comfort of knowing you are not bringing a "Tradional Wedding DJ" to your event! Voted The Best of Weddings by the Knot 4 Years in Row! Check Out our Reviews + Recommendations on the Knot!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Adrienne W

Brian was our DJ for our wedding at Lanier Islands. Brian was so easy to work from the beginning through the end and very responsive to emails. Brian kept the party going and would recommend him for any other wedding. 😊

Ready to dance?! Jordan is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 laura f

Jordan with Amp'd was one of the easiest and most fun vendors we worked with during our wedding planning. He took the time to meet with us and talk about our expecations for the music playlist at the wedding. If you're looking for impressive entertainment at your wedding - and... Read More something that has the potential to break the mold of the typical wedding playlist, Amp'd is your go-to! My then fiance/now husband is a musician, and needless to say - we had pretty high expectations for our playlist and wanted the music to perfectly express our personalities and set the tone for the event. No "chicken-dance" or typical wedding songs for us - we had high demands for a unique and alternative playlist. Jordan knocked it out of the park - the music was perfect and our guests were clearly enjoying themselves! We wanted our guests to hear music they might not have been previously exposed to and it worked out perfectly. The music fit "us" and we partied until the lights came on! Jordan was professional, prompt and most importantly even danced with us!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Alona A

Mr. Portales and the people of Amp'd provided an amazing experience. I got all the songs I dreamed of and was able to put in requests from all those close to me. I've received so much feedback from my guests what a great DJ we had. It was a truly unforgettable day and they... Read More provided the music to put it over the top!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jill P

Jordan from Amp'd was fantastic. He read the room and kept everybody dancing the entire night. He was super professional, incredibly nice, and seamlessly incorporated my playlist with his own in order to fit the mood of the room. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Michelle P

Brian was our DJ for the big day, and we could not have been any happier, and I wish we could give him more than 5 stars! Brian had everyone out on the dance floor right from the start till the very end. His original mixes had everyone smiling and wanting more. Right after my... Read More husband and I got into our getaway car, we could not stop raving about how much Brian made our wedding dance floor dreams come true. He made sure to play what we wanted, and took those suggestions to heart, creating a playlist with more than we could imagine, making it fit perfectly to our needs. Believe me when I say, you don't need a Cha Cha Slide or Cupid Shuffle on your playlist to get the dance floor going with, Brian Sires! Thank you for helping to make our night incredible!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Chelsea O

Music will either make or break a wedding. After our venue, the DJ was the second thing that we booked and Mike Walsh from Amp'd Entertain did not disappoint! I truly cannot say enough incredible things about our experience with Mike. He was so accommodating in helping us with... Read More ideas, which were incredibly successful, specific songs that we needed for the ceremony and the reception, and his overall presence at the wedding to ensure that everyone was having the best time and out on the dance floor. We thought after dinner it would take everyone a few minutes to warm up but with the first song, people were running to the dance floor. It's been 2 weeks since our wedding and I am still getting phone calls about our DJ and the playlist. Mike, you turned our reception into exactly what we had always envisioned! You had people chanting at the end of the night "one more song"! You turned our wedding into a memorable one. We cannot thank you enough. Hands down... BEST DJ IN ATLANTA.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Hollon was everything you could ask for in a DJ. He was thorough in setting up everything with us beforehand and had a great selection of music, along with some actual DJ skills (scratching and multiple on-the-fly mixes/mashups). He was actually able to play some metal/dance... Read More mixes for me which was amazing for me and my fellow metal heads. He always appears to be having a great time and you can tell he loves what he does.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Amber P

I have always believed that it is never too late to say I'm sorry, I love you, or thank you...and in this case, a thank you in the form of a review is LONG overdue. My husband and I were married at Vinewood Plantation on October 30, 2015; it will forever be the very best day of... Read More my life. From the initial planning stages, the music/DJ at our wedding was one of our top priorities. We wanted to make sure that EVERYONE had fun at our wedding. Our wedding planner immediately recommended Mike and Amp'd. I could not be more thankful that she did! Mike did a phenomenal job; we had an all out dance party all night long...I don't think I ever stopped dancing!! Our family and friends still talk about what an amazing time they had. Thank you, Mike and Amp'd!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We booked Ricardo as our DJ for our reception at Monday Night Brewing. From the start, Amp'd was incredibly helpful & accommodating! The online planning tool was very useful since we don't live in the area and were unable to meet in person beforehand. Ricardo did a great job,... Read More everyone loved the music & had fun dancing!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sara S

Hollon was the perfect DJ for our June 4th wedding at the Four Seasons Ballroom in Atlanta. With a mix of professionalism and enthusiasm, he worked with us throughout the planning process to ensure our wedding reception was a night to be remembered. He did a great job of letting... Read More the music do the talking and was open to guest requests but also stayed close to our selected favorites. No one wanted to get off the dance floor for the entire night! We give Hollon 2 thumbs up and can't wait for the chance to work with him again for future private and corporate events.

2016-06-27T10:14:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sara! I had a blast. You two were an absolute delight and your wedding was STUNNING! I hope we can do a Holiday party for you soon as well...

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Zachary E

Our DJ - Jordan Jeffares - was great. He was organized, played the music we asked for, and even threw in a few of his own that fit in perfectly with what we liked. Super nice guy and very professional. He was more than willing to talk with us about what we were looking for and... Read More did a nice job of crafting a playlist for each part of the night.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Our daughter had her wedding at Kaya vineyard and winery in Dahlonegha. Brian was our DJ. He was absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed the entire night! So professional from beginning to end. Honestly the Best Buy for your buck in Atlanta! You rock Brian! Thanks for... Read More making a fairy tale wedding come true!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Anna Kay G

Jordan J was the BEST DJ we could have asked for! Our main goal was that our guests had a great time at the reception, and he definitely made that happen! The dance floor was never empty and so many of our guests commented on the awesome music selection. We blended two songs... Read More together for our first dance, and he was so accommodating and pulled it off perfectly! Not only that, but he was able to assist with the sound set-up for the ceremony all while taking our meager budget into account. We loved Jordan and would definitely choose him again and again!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jamie H

I would highly recommend using Mike Walsh and his team as a vendor for any event! Mike was on point wiith our song choices and even created his own remixes, which turned out to be perfect. He kept the dance floor packed and kept the flow of the wedding consistant. Make sure you... Read More go with his recommendations because he definitely knows how to keep the party going. I would definitely recommend him and hopefully using him for other events in the future. Thanks again Mike!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Coleen C

Deitrich of Amp’d Entertainment was phenomenal! Everyone commented on how nice he was and he was so flexible with the changes that came the day of! Amp’d Entertainment was so accommodating and easy to work with and their online portal makes planning super easy!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jamie J

Amp'd Entertainment is a must for your wedding day! Their service is absolutely outstanding and they are all there to help make your wedding perfect. Amp'd Entertainment's PR is amazing and they are there for you whenever you need them. I worked with Brian for my wedding and he... Read More was wonderful! The week before the wedding, (which is a VERY stressful week), he asked what could he do for me to help out. He contacted my ceremony singer on his own to check in with her soundtrack and made sure it was perfect for me. My sisters and brother surprised me with a rap for their toasts, and Brian planned with them in advanced without spoiling anything for my husband and me. They also have everything online (music, contracts, invoice, etc.), so it made wedding planning convenient for the bride. Brian was so fun for the reception and made everyone want to go out and dance. He kept the music flowing and everyone told me after how great the music was. The DJ was one vendor that was very important for me because I wanted everyone to have a good time at my wedding, and they succeeded! You will not regret hiring Amp'd Entertainment for your wedding needs and cannot beat their prices!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Lauren D

I can't even begin to explain how helpful and creative Hollon was. When he wasn't spinning records he was making sure I always had a drink in my hand and that my wife and I were happy. You could tell that this man loves his job and it was such a pleasure to watch him do what he... Read More loves, and to watch him do it well. Hollon has such an attention to detail and I was blown away with how often and how eager his was when it came to communicating while he was preparing for our special day. Amp'd Entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and it wouldn't have been the same without them.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

We had Brian from Amp'd Entertainment DJ our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! All of our guests had a great time, and a number of them made a point to tell us how much they liked the DJ and the music. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding, and we had some... Read More not so typical song requests which he had no problem working in to the set. Would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 John C

Jordan Jeffares. Those two words are enough! Jordan aka DJ Jordan J was everything we expected and much more! From the day we met Jordan until the end of the night, we could not have been more impressed by his professionalism and all he delivered. Jordan assisted us with with... Read More our lighting and music for the cocktail hour before the wedding, music for ceremony and then... THE reception! From the moment we walked into the reception until the last song, EVERYONE enjoyed the music and Jordan's energy and wonderful personality. Jordan went above and beyond all night, literally running to and from 3 separate venues at the Atlanta Botanical Garden (due to rain). We would (obviously) recommend Jordan for ANY event!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Alyssa A

Amp'D Entertainment provided their DJ services for my wedding this April. Hiring a DJ is so important because they control the flow and vibe of the whole night. I have a pretty fun family and friend group already but Brian Sires with Amp'D took it to a whole new level.... Read More Everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything. I submitted all my songs to Brian and then didn't worry about a thing after that. Amp'D was professional, flexible, and responsive. They made my receptions the best party ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Amp'D entertainment for your wedding. They are worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Christine K

I worked with Hollon from Amp'd for my March 12th wedding at the Atlanta Biltmore. He is beyond amazing! They have all sorts of different packages and if a package isn't 100% suited to your wedding Hollon will customize it. My fiance and I opted for the full package, DJ services... Read More along with club lights, and up-lights. Amp'd allows you to do everything online which really helps with the stressful part of planning a wedding. Hollon is totally hands-on and will go above and beyond what a traditional DJ does. Plus, he is a fabulous DJ! I cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Kim M

A great DJ was at the top of our priority list for our wedding and to say Mike delivered would be an understatement. He helped us get all of the music we wanted for our ceremony and queued it seamlessly. He worked secretly with my maid of honor who had a hysterical choreographed... Read More dance for us. He kept our dance floor packed all night long. Even my dad got out there, which is a true testament to Mike's ability to read a crowd. I would highly recommend Mike and Amp'd!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

This was the perfect balance of playing songs we had requested, and just playing music that kept people out on the dance floor all night. Jordan did an awesome job at making this a spectacular night!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Can't say enough about Amp'd Entertainment and Jordan J. From the time we started our search for a wedding DJ they were nothing but responsive, friendly, flexible and worked with us to make things perfect. They are a one stop shop which is nice as well if you need photo booth... Read More uplighting etc and in doing our own research their prices were better than a lot of other vendors. They make the process fun and easy allowing you to communicate your style and likes/dislikes, manage music online and then they take it from there. True professionals able to take your visions and run the show. It was a pleasure to work with Jordan. Not your typical wedding DJ which was also nice. On a side note this was a gay wedding and they couldn't have made us feel more special and accepted. Lastly Jordan gave us a great surprise by recording the whole ceremony which we neglected to think was important. A lifesaver in our eyes. Cannot thank Jordan and Amp'd enough and would love to work with them again!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Laurie J

Jordan from Amp'D was AMAZING! He did everything exactly as we discussed and our wedding ceremony and reception were perfect! HIGHLY recommend! A DJ can make or break your event, definitely look into these fantastic professionals!

Meet The Director of Sales

Brian Sires, Jordan Jeffares, DJ Bigg H, + Mike Walsh

Hi there, we're the Amp'd Team! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!