REMIX'D WEDDINGS

Hanna Hear Us Spin Before Your Wedding? Come to our Showcase! https://ampdshowcase2016.eventbrite.com The Official Home of REMIX'D WEDDINGS! Atlanta Turntablism Style DJs for Every Occasion! Hire us with comfort of knowing you are not bringing a "Tradional Wedding DJ" to your event! Voted The Best of Weddings by the Knot 4 Years in Row! Check Out our Reviews + Recommendations on the Knot!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Adrienne W

Brian was our DJ for our wedding at Lanier Islands. Brian was so easy to work from the beginning through the end and very responsive to emails. Brian kept the party going and would recommend him for any other wedding. 😊

Ready to dance?! Jordan is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 laura f

Jordan with Amp'd was one of the easiest and most fun vendors we worked with during our wedding planning. He took the time to meet with us and talk about our expecations for the music playlist at the wedding. If you're looking for impressive entertainment at your wedding - and... Read More something that has the potential to break the mold of the typical wedding playlist, Amp'd is your go-to! My then fiance/now husband is a musician, and needless to say - we had pretty high expectations for our playlist and wanted the music to perfectly express our personalities and set the tone for the event. No "chicken-dance" or typical wedding songs for us - we had high demands for a unique and alternative playlist. Jordan knocked it out of the park - the music was perfect and our guests were clearly enjoying themselves! We wanted our guests to hear music they might not have been previously exposed to and it worked out perfectly. The music fit "us" and we partied until the lights came on! Jordan was professional, prompt and most importantly even danced with us!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Leigh Anne H

Hollon was our DJ for our wedding, he was recommended by our venue and he did not disappoint. From the minute I inquired off the website, he was responsive and all about customer service. He was easy to get in touch with, was up for my last minute changes, and he was VERY easy... Read More to work with the night of our wedding. We had our three special dances remixed before hand and I sent Hollon over the three songs in an MP3 file with a few instructions and he made it all so easy and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend Amp'd and Hollon to anyone planning a wedding because their customer service is top of the line! Thank you again Hollon!

2016-08-08T23:03:12 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was mine! I had so much fun remixing those Country jams and keeping your crowd moving. All credit to you two and your awesome friends and family. Don't be a stranger...

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lindsey M

Hollon was the best DJ for our wedding!! He was very attentive to us and our request. Many of our guest gave us compliments about him. Helped move the evening along without down times. Continued to ask my husband and I question about things we wanted to achieve throughout the... Read More night. Even brought me a drink while I was dancing. We gave the reigns to him with regards to most decisions about the music. Did and AMAZING job!! Would recommend him and the rest of Amp'd Entertainment to anyone. Thank you so much.

2016-08-08T12:34:07 Response from the vendor

So much fun! We wish you both the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Deitrich was a great DJ for my back-to-school fashion show at Northlake Mall. He was punctual, friendly and professional. All the ingredients that equal success. Thanks for helping to make my show a success! I plan to use you again in the near future. Donna Paige Riley

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Nicole N

Mike Walsh from Amp'd Entertainment's was amazing! I had met with him not knowing what to expect. I was blown away by the work he had shown me. My mother and I had two different ideas about what we wanted at the wedding. Mike was able to take a little bit from my side and a... Read More little bit from my mother’s side. It was perfect match for an awesome evening. My guests and I danced the night away. The dance floor was packed with awesome remixes as well full length songs. He even came and met us again at the venue to make sure everything we wanted was perfect. We also did the photo booth. That was a huge hit. Our guests loved it. My favorite part was they made a book from all the photos that were taken. So each guest was able to take a strip and then a strip with a handwritten note was put in the book. It was a win for both parties. Overall Mike and his crew did a wonderful job and helped my husband and me to have some amazing memories from our special day! Great job!

2016-08-02T08:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the love. Our team had a blast too!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 glynnis h

I believe that the music is one of the most important parts of any party-- the music determines the whole “feel” of the room—and I wanted the wedding music to mimic the insane happiness we felt about getting married. My husband and I have eclectic taste in music (lots of indie... Read More music + a Ke$ha obsession). Plus, my husband comes from a large Persian family. So, we needed a DJ who could seamlessly mix our music, Persian music, and fun pop dance music together. We interviewed other people- but DJ Bigg H (Hollon) of Amp’d Entertainment ultimately stood out as the perfect fit for our wedding. Hollon has such a genuine personality and the amount of care he puts into creating mixes is AMAZING. He has an extensive knowledge of music and you can tell that he loves what he does. That love shows on every track! He went above and beyond to make sure he had an understanding of our musical tastes and mixed the music together so well. Additionally, Hollon was kind and attentive- he checked in with us multiple times throughout the night to make sure everything was great. The dance floor ALWAYS had people on it! I wanted to be on that dance floor the moment the music started and I didn’t want to leave! My husband and I got married almost a year ago and people are still talking about our music and how much fun they had!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Alona A

Mr. Portales and the people of Amp'd provided an amazing experience. I got all the songs I dreamed of and was able to put in requests from all those close to me. I've received so much feedback from my guests what a great DJ we had. It was a truly unforgettable day and they... Read More provided the music to put it over the top!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jill P

Jordan from Amp'd was fantastic. He read the room and kept everybody dancing the entire night. He was super professional, incredibly nice, and seamlessly incorporated my playlist with his own in order to fit the mood of the room. Awesome job!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Michelle P

Brian was our DJ for the big day, and we could not have been any happier, and I wish we could give him more than 5 stars! Brian had everyone out on the dance floor right from the start till the very end. His original mixes had everyone smiling and wanting more. Right after my... Read More husband and I got into our getaway car, we could not stop raving about how much Brian made our wedding dance floor dreams come true. He made sure to play what we wanted, and took those suggestions to heart, creating a playlist with more than we could imagine, making it fit perfectly to our needs. Believe me when I say, you don't need a Cha Cha Slide or Cupid Shuffle on your playlist to get the dance floor going with, Brian Sires! Thank you for helping to make our night incredible!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Chelsea O

Music will either make or break a wedding. After our venue, the DJ was the second thing that we booked and Mike Walsh from Amp'd Entertain did not disappoint! I truly cannot say enough incredible things about our experience with Mike. He was so accommodating in helping us with... Read More ideas, which were incredibly successful, specific songs that we needed for the ceremony and the reception, and his overall presence at the wedding to ensure that everyone was having the best time and out on the dance floor. We thought after dinner it would take everyone a few minutes to warm up but with the first song, people were running to the dance floor. It's been 2 weeks since our wedding and I am still getting phone calls about our DJ and the playlist. Mike, you turned our reception into exactly what we had always envisioned! You had people chanting at the end of the night "one more song"! You turned our wedding into a memorable one. We cannot thank you enough. Hands down... BEST DJ IN ATLANTA.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Hollon was everything you could ask for in a DJ. He was thorough in setting up everything with us beforehand and had a great selection of music, along with some actual DJ skills (scratching and multiple on-the-fly mixes/mashups). He was actually able to play some metal/dance... Read More mixes for me which was amazing for me and my fellow metal heads. He always appears to be having a great time and you can tell he loves what he does.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Amber P

I have always believed that it is never too late to say I'm sorry, I love you, or thank you...and in this case, a thank you in the form of a review is LONG overdue. My husband and I were married at Vinewood Plantation on October 30, 2015; it will forever be the very best day of... Read More my life. From the initial planning stages, the music/DJ at our wedding was one of our top priorities. We wanted to make sure that EVERYONE had fun at our wedding. Our wedding planner immediately recommended Mike and Amp'd. I could not be more thankful that she did! Mike did a phenomenal job; we had an all out dance party all night long...I don't think I ever stopped dancing!! Our family and friends still talk about what an amazing time they had. Thank you, Mike and Amp'd!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We booked Ricardo as our DJ for our reception at Monday Night Brewing. From the start, Amp'd was incredibly helpful & accommodating! The online planning tool was very useful since we don't live in the area and were unable to meet in person beforehand. Ricardo did a great job,... Read More everyone loved the music & had fun dancing!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Sara S

Hollon was the perfect DJ for our June 4th wedding at the Four Seasons Ballroom in Atlanta. With a mix of professionalism and enthusiasm, he worked with us throughout the planning process to ensure our wedding reception was a night to be remembered. He did a great job of letting... Read More the music do the talking and was open to guest requests but also stayed close to our selected favorites. No one wanted to get off the dance floor for the entire night! We give Hollon 2 thumbs up and can't wait for the chance to work with him again for future private and corporate events.

2016-06-27T10:14:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sara! I had a blast. You two were an absolute delight and your wedding was STUNNING! I hope we can do a Holiday party for you soon as well...

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Zachary E

Our DJ - Jordan Jeffares - was great. He was organized, played the music we asked for, and even threw in a few of his own that fit in perfectly with what we liked. Super nice guy and very professional. He was more than willing to talk with us about what we were looking for and... Read More did a nice job of crafting a playlist for each part of the night.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Our daughter had her wedding at Kaya vineyard and winery in Dahlonegha. Brian was our DJ. He was absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed the entire night! So professional from beginning to end. Honestly the Best Buy for your buck in Atlanta! You rock Brian! Thanks for... Read More making a fairy tale wedding come true!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Anna Kay G

Jordan J was the BEST DJ we could have asked for! Our main goal was that our guests had a great time at the reception, and he definitely made that happen! The dance floor was never empty and so many of our guests commented on the awesome music selection. We blended two songs... Read More together for our first dance, and he was so accommodating and pulled it off perfectly! Not only that, but he was able to assist with the sound set-up for the ceremony all while taking our meager budget into account. We loved Jordan and would definitely choose him again and again!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jamie H

I would highly recommend using Mike Walsh and his team as a vendor for any event! Mike was on point wiith our song choices and even created his own remixes, which turned out to be perfect. He kept the dance floor packed and kept the flow of the wedding consistant. Make sure you... Read More go with his recommendations because he definitely knows how to keep the party going. I would definitely recommend him and hopefully using him for other events in the future. Thanks again Mike!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Coleen C

Deitrich of Amp’d Entertainment was phenomenal! Everyone commented on how nice he was and he was so flexible with the changes that came the day of! Amp’d Entertainment was so accommodating and easy to work with and their online portal makes planning super easy!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jamie J

Amp'd Entertainment is a must for your wedding day! Their service is absolutely outstanding and they are all there to help make your wedding perfect. Amp'd Entertainment's PR is amazing and they are there for you whenever you need them. I worked with Brian for my wedding and he... Read More was wonderful! The week before the wedding, (which is a VERY stressful week), he asked what could he do for me to help out. He contacted my ceremony singer on his own to check in with her soundtrack and made sure it was perfect for me. My sisters and brother surprised me with a rap for their toasts, and Brian planned with them in advanced without spoiling anything for my husband and me. They also have everything online (music, contracts, invoice, etc.), so it made wedding planning convenient for the bride. Brian was so fun for the reception and made everyone want to go out and dance. He kept the music flowing and everyone told me after how great the music was. The DJ was one vendor that was very important for me because I wanted everyone to have a good time at my wedding, and they succeeded! You will not regret hiring Amp'd Entertainment for your wedding needs and cannot beat their prices!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Lauren D

I can't even begin to explain how helpful and creative Hollon was. When he wasn't spinning records he was making sure I always had a drink in my hand and that my wife and I were happy. You could tell that this man loves his job and it was such a pleasure to watch him do what he... Read More loves, and to watch him do it well. Hollon has such an attention to detail and I was blown away with how often and how eager his was when it came to communicating while he was preparing for our special day. Amp'd Entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and it wouldn't have been the same without them.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

We had Brian from Amp'd Entertainment DJ our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! All of our guests had a great time, and a number of them made a point to tell us how much they liked the DJ and the music. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding, and we had some... Read More not so typical song requests which he had no problem working in to the set. Would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 John C

Jordan Jeffares. Those two words are enough! Jordan aka DJ Jordan J was everything we expected and much more! From the day we met Jordan until the end of the night, we could not have been more impressed by his professionalism and all he delivered. Jordan assisted us with with... Read More our lighting and music for the cocktail hour before the wedding, music for ceremony and then... THE reception! From the moment we walked into the reception until the last song, EVERYONE enjoyed the music and Jordan's energy and wonderful personality. Jordan went above and beyond all night, literally running to and from 3 separate venues at the Atlanta Botanical Garden (due to rain). We would (obviously) recommend Jordan for ANY event!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Alyssa A

Amp'D Entertainment provided their DJ services for my wedding this April. Hiring a DJ is so important because they control the flow and vibe of the whole night. I have a pretty fun family and friend group already but Brian Sires with Amp'D took it to a whole new level.... Read More Everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything. I submitted all my songs to Brian and then didn't worry about a thing after that. Amp'D was professional, flexible, and responsive. They made my receptions the best party ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Amp'D entertainment for your wedding. They are worth every penny!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Brian Sires, Jordan Jeffares, DJ Bigg H, + Mike Walsh

Hi there, we're the Amp'd Team! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!