REMIX'D WEDDINGS

The Official Home of REMIX'D WEDDINGS! Atlanta Turntablism Style DJs for Every Occasion! Hire us with comfort of knowing you are not bringing a "Tradional Wedding DJ" to your event! Voted The Best of Weddings by the Knot 4 Years in Row! Check Out our Reviews + Recommendations on the Knot!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Sarah T

Hollon was an absolute dream to work with! He was so very helpful from the first inquiry email until the last second of our unforgettable night! We have gotten so many compliments about the wedding and how much fun all the guests had- Hollon had a huge part in that! The dance... Read More floor was never empty and he brought a little bit of everything satisfying every generations tastes! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone who is looking for an experienced party driven DJ. Our wedding would not have been the same without him!

2016-01-27T15:50:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks for starting off my 2016 wedding season right! Thank you both again for an amazing night...

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Ashley K

Brian of Amp'd Entertainment was by far the most responsive and professional DJ we contacted. He helped us understand and envision what we wanted out of the entertainment for our wedding. He was flexible in covering both our ceremony and reception and made sure everything was... Read More set up perfectly hours before our event. Since our big night, I have been to several weddings where our friends have commented, "Your DJ was better!". I would truly recommend Brian and Amp'd Entertainment to anyone who wants a great dance party with a fun, original twist!

Ready to dance?! Jordan is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 laura f

Jordan with Amp'd was one of the easiest and most fun vendors we worked with during our wedding planning. He took the time to meet with us and talk about our expecations for the music playlist at the wedding. If you're looking for impressive entertainment at your wedding - and... Read More something that has the potential to break the mold of the typical wedding playlist, Amp'd is your go-to! My then fiance/now husband is a musician, and needless to say - we had pretty high expectations for our playlist and wanted the music to perfectly express our personalities and set the tone for the event. No "chicken-dance" or typical wedding songs for us - we had high demands for a unique and alternative playlist. Jordan knocked it out of the park - the music was perfect and our guests were clearly enjoying themselves! We wanted our guests to hear music they might not have been previously exposed to and it worked out perfectly. The music fit "us" and we partied until the lights came on! Jordan was professional, prompt and most importantly even danced with us!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Lauren D

I can't even begin to explain how helpful and creative Hollon was. When he wasn't spinning records he was making sure I always had a drink in my hand and that my wife and I were happy. You could tell that this man loves his job and it was such a pleasure to watch him do what he... Read More loves, and to watch him do it well. Hollon has such an attention to detail and I was blown away with how often and how eager his was when it came to communicating while he was preparing for our special day. Amp'd Entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and it wouldn't have been the same without them.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

We had Brian from Amp'd Entertainment DJ our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! All of our guests had a great time, and a number of them made a point to tell us how much they liked the DJ and the music. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding, and we had some... Read More not so typical song requests which he had no problem working in to the set. Would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 John C

Jordan Jeffares. Those two words are enough! Jordan aka DJ Jordan J was everything we expected and much more! From the day we met Jordan until the end of the night, we could not have been more impressed by his professionalism and all he delivered. Jordan assisted us with with... Read More our lighting and music for the cocktail hour before the wedding, music for ceremony and then... THE reception! From the moment we walked into the reception until the last song, EVERYONE enjoyed the music and Jordan's energy and wonderful personality. Jordan went above and beyond all night, literally running to and from 3 separate venues at the Atlanta Botanical Garden (due to rain). We would (obviously) recommend Jordan for ANY event!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Alyssa A

Amp'D Entertainment provided their DJ services for my wedding this April. Hiring a DJ is so important because they control the flow and vibe of the whole night. I have a pretty fun family and friend group already but Brian Sires with Amp'D took it to a whole new level.... Read More Everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything. I submitted all my songs to Brian and then didn't worry about a thing after that. Amp'D was professional, flexible, and responsive. They made my receptions the best party ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Amp'D entertainment for your wedding. They are worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Christine K

I worked with Hollon from Amp'd for my March 12th wedding at the Atlanta Biltmore. He is beyond amazing! They have all sorts of different packages and if a package isn't 100% suited to your wedding Hollon will customize it. My fiance and I opted for the full package, DJ services... Read More along with club lights, and up-lights. Amp'd allows you to do everything online which really helps with the stressful part of planning a wedding. Hollon is totally hands-on and will go above and beyond what a traditional DJ does. Plus, he is a fabulous DJ! I cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Kim M

A great DJ was at the top of our priority list for our wedding and to say Mike delivered would be an understatement. He helped us get all of the music we wanted for our ceremony and queued it seamlessly. He worked secretly with my maid of honor who had a hysterical choreographed... Read More dance for us. He kept our dance floor packed all night long. Even my dad got out there, which is a true testament to Mike's ability to read a crowd. I would highly recommend Mike and Amp'd!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

This was the perfect balance of playing songs we had requested, and just playing music that kept people out on the dance floor all night. Jordan did an awesome job at making this a spectacular night!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Can't say enough about Amp'd Entertainment and Jordan J. From the time we started our search for a wedding DJ they were nothing but responsive, friendly, flexible and worked with us to make things perfect. They are a one stop shop which is nice as well if you need photo booth... Read More uplighting etc and in doing our own research their prices were better than a lot of other vendors. They make the process fun and easy allowing you to communicate your style and likes/dislikes, manage music online and then they take it from there. True professionals able to take your visions and run the show. It was a pleasure to work with Jordan. Not your typical wedding DJ which was also nice. On a side note this was a gay wedding and they couldn't have made us feel more special and accepted. Lastly Jordan gave us a great surprise by recording the whole ceremony which we neglected to think was important. A lifesaver in our eyes. Cannot thank Jordan and Amp'd enough and would love to work with them again!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Laurie J

Jordan from Amp'D was AMAZING! He did everything exactly as we discussed and our wedding ceremony and reception were perfect! HIGHLY recommend! A DJ can make or break your event, definitely look into these fantastic professionals!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Patti L

"Going into the wedding planning process, my boyfriend and I were not excited AT ALL about looking around for DJs. We had no desire to have what we considered a "traditional" DJ. We met Hollon (AKA DJ Bigg H) at the Lovesick Expo in Atlanta and instantly knew he was our people.... Read More We heard him mixing everything from the Chili Peppers to Otis Redding to Kanye. From the moment we first emailed Hollon, it felt like we were talking to one of our friends. He completely understood the vibe we were going for at our brewery Hallowedding and answered every crazy text, email, and phone question we threw his way. He could not have been more professional. Even with some last minute changes to our timeline, he was totally flexible. Our wedding reception was the perfect Halloween party. People kept asking if the DJ was a friend of ours because he didn't seem like other wedding DJs. From the second the music started, the dance floor was PACKED. Everyone was having such an crazy time that after the last song everyone on the dance floor was chanting "one more song!" Seriously, have you ever been to a wedding that called for an encore at the end of the night??"

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Holly F

Jordan from Amp'd Entertainment was excellent! He was very helpful, responsive and professional - highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

Our experience with Hollon was awesome from start to finish. He was super helpful and communicative throughout the process, and even helped us figure out what we wanted for our ceremony music. As for the reception, well, we told Hollon that all we wanted was a dance party, and... Read More that's exactly what happened. We gave him a few key essentials ('80s new wave, old-school hip-hop, with a little classic rock 'n roll thrown in) and let him take it from there. What was the best part of the epic dance party that ensued? Was it Salt 'n Pepa mashed up with the Black Keys? Or maybe Lou Reed vs Ol Dirty Bastard? Biggie Smalls & Pink Floyd? Answer: yes. All of it. Our dance floor was full for a solid 3 hours without letting up, and we could not have been happier with it.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Lauren N

Hollon of Amp'd seriously rocked the house for our wedding reception. It says something when EVERYONE is out of the dance floor, smiling and having a great time but especially when you see those out of their seats who normally aren't dancers at all. From the worm, to footloose,... Read More to bhangra, to one of our groomsmen even ripping his pants from dancing so hard - to say everyone had a blast is an understatement and that is entirely in thanks to Hollon for knowing how to read a crowd, to mix and transition from Pakistani songs, to country, to the classics and back some more. We couldn't have picked a better person to entertain us and our guests! Hollon is beyond talented and is professional, easy-going and hilarious to boot. Amp'd also took care of our uplighting - which made a huge impact and looked absolutely gorgeous as well as our photo booth which made for some hilarious memories and pictures to flip thru after the reception. Thanks Hollon and Amp'd for being the life of the party!!

Hollon @ Amp'd rocked our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Elika M

We had a great experience with Amp'd Entertainment and Hollon aka DJ Big H!! He was professional from start to end and took the time to get to know our taste and style. He was accommodating to the fact that we had a lot of Persian guests at our wedding and mixed in all the... Read More right types of music to keep everyone pleased. He was a fantastic and talented DJ and just an overall cool guy that all the guests enjoyed. Thank you Hollon!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER, JORDAN WITH Amp'd Entertainment in Atlanta, GA is who you need to hire as your DJ!!!!!! We used Amp'd for our daughter's wedding reception. Jordan had almost every guest on the dance floor all night long! He did such a great job that people came up to us... Read More during the reception saying he was great! Jordan had a great mix of music going throughout the evening. Honestly words can not express how happy we all were with Jordan! We also used Amp'd for a photo booth which was also filled throughout the event and the attendant was helpful and fun!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

We're so happy that we choose Mike to DJ our wedding!! He was so helpful in the lead up as we put our song choices together and was a perfect Emcee, we didn't have to worry about the flow of anything. He kept the dance-floor going all night and happily took requests! We felt... Read More like Mike was part of the party. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

JORDAN JEFFARES

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kaylin H

Jordan Jeffares BLEW me away!! I stressed that the music was important to me, and he brought it. He had my 83 year old grandmother doing The Wobble! He was an awesome DJ, great to work with, and really knows what he is doing.

Bride

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Liz C

Selecting Hollon as our DJ from Amp'd Entertainment was seriously one of the best decisions we made when wedding planning. When my husband and I started our wedding planning process, one of the most important things to us was making sure there would be a lot of dancing and... Read More Hollon absolutely made sure of that. His unique twist on remixing songs kept everyone wanting more and he included every one of our "must have" songs that we had requested during the planning process. Hollon even included some Egyptian music to appease my family's bellydancing tradition and he did it effortlessly. My husband and I would pick Amp'd Entertainment one thousand times over and we'd absolutely recommend Hollon to any of our friends. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding an absolute blast!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Janine L

Jeff and I were married at Brasstown Valley Oct 3, 2015. During the planning process we were blessed to have come across amp'd up Atlanta... After reading all the reviews on the knot, we knew we HAD to have Mike Walsh as our DJ. He is so genuine, down to earth and incredibly... Read More talented. Planning a destination wedding we knew it would be difficult to get our ideas across but he worked miracles from the moment we met on the steps of creekhouse. From that very moment I knew we chose the best. He was very confident and his relaxed demeanor set my mind at ease. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING came together beautifully... It was like he was connected with not just Us but the entire 2 families. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone was beyond complimentary about the sincerity he displayed at the ceremony and reception. A man of generosity, immense talent and a love for what he does made our wedding OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I cannot recommend him enough... He works with you to make everything just Perfect!! We thank you so much Mike!! You are a gift to this industry!! Sincerely, Jeff & Janine Sargent

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We had a great wedding at the Gardens at Great Oaks, and one big reason why was Brian Sires of Amp'd. Brian was in charge of the music for the ceremony and reception. Both went very well and we were very happy. Brian was incredibly professional and helpful. He helped with... Read More mic's and music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and the reception. One of our favourite features of Amp'd was their software for choosing songs. It was super easy to use and we got to hear all of our favourite songs throughout the night. One of the best things about Brian was his flexibility. We had a very unique situation and Brian was able to manage everything that came up on the day of the event. My father and his band also played a set for half an hour in the middle of the reception and the transition was seamless between Brian and my dad. The reception also ran over by half an hour and Brian graciously stayed to make sure the dancing did not stop. Whenever there was any other bump in the road (which there always are with weddings) Brian was able to smooth it out quickly. We were very happy with Brian and Amp'd. We would definitely hire them again for another event.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Nadia M

Brian was an absolute rockstar! We had a big wedding of about 250 guests. My family is from Syria and my husband's family is VERY white. Brian did a perfect job mixing American music with Arabic music. Guests commented over and over again about how great the DJ was and how there... Read More was something for everyone. All of our guests were dancing from beginning to end! Everyone at Amp'd, including Brian, was so courteous and so easy to work with. These guys know what they're doing.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Travis S

DJ "Bigg H" (aka Hollon) from Amp'd Entertainment was AWESOME!! He came to Asheville, NC for our wedding. I literally can't say enough good things about him and about how fabulous our wedding was. We got so many complements on our wedding, the majority of which were: "Oh my god... Read More this DJ is fabulous" and other such comments to that effect. He was super helpful during the planning process while we worked on our timeline and offered some great suggestions. We changed a few things last minute as well and he was totally flexible and just rolled with everything. My fiance is a musician and was really hesitant about having a DJ at the wedding, but Hollon knocked it right out of the park! We were both so pleased (and sore the next day from dancing the entire time!!). Can not recommend highly enough!

Meet The Director of Sales

Brian Sires, Jordan Jeffares, DJ Bigg H, + Mike Walsh

Hi there, we're the Amp'd Team! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!