Remo Fioroni Photography - SF Bay Area | Nor Cal | NAPA

Serving the enitire SF Bay Area & Los Angeles

Award Winning, Creative, Journalistic & Candid

All of my photos are from real weddings, not staged stylized shoots. This is crucial to know. I love love, it's that simple. So for me photographing your wedding is the ultimate photography experience. I've photographed over 300 weddings and am as excited today as I was when I shot my first one!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Serving the enitire SF Bay Area & Los Angeles (510) 332-7579
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jaime C

First I would like to start off with how my family and I reviewed over 20 other photographers before finding Remo. Each time during a review of the photos we were not impressed with what was captured in the frame. Or if we met the photographer, we didn’t mesh or feel... Read More comfortable. These were not issues with Remo. Remo was amazing! He first met with us over a Skpye call and just from our initial interaction both my husband and I could tell he would be great to work with. During the wedding, he seemed to always be in the right place at the right time. This was confirmed when we received our amazing photos. Remo managed to always catch us at a great angle. Additionally, other photographers were quoting a more than a month turnaround time for photos. Remo provided us with all edited photos within 2 weeks after the wedding. These are photos that I will look back on for the rest of my life and they honestly exceeded my expectations. For anyone looking for a great photographer I would 100% recommend Remo.

2018-01-04T18:41:16 Response from the vendor

You two were so fun to photograph! Thank you so much for the amazing review!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Bobbi A

Remo did such an AMAZING job with our wedding photography. We are so happy to have worked with him!!! Remo came very highly recommended through our venue (Hotel De Anza), and it is easy to see why. After looking through his previous work, I knew that his realistic and warm... Read More style would be perfect to authentically capture our special day. The photos we have received from him (the teasers that came less than a week after the wedding) are just stunning. Additionally, Remo was such a great photography before and during the wedding ceremony and reception. He was friendly and kind, and very calm while my husband and I were both feeling a little overwhelmed and nervous. He did a great shoot with us before and after the ceremony, and got us out to the cocktail hour so we could mingle with our guests. Throughout the whole day, Remo was unobtrusive - managing somehow to be everywhere yet without disturbing or distracting anyone. It's really a gift, that he could somehow be everywhere yet with such a respectful presence. We are so glad that Remo was there to capture our wedding - it is one of the best decisions we made for our special day :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

We could not be happier with Fioroni Photography - Remo is as skilled and professional as you can get. We had the incredible luck of finding him for our wedding, and the pictures he produced just blew us away. He took beautiful shots, and like a true professional, we didn't even... Read More know he was doing it. He was punctual, meticulous, a such a personable, likeable gentleman. His lovely assistant was just as fabulous too. Our wedding would not have been as wonderful without him. Rest assured, he will be our photographer for every occasion.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Emily N

Remo was a great photographer for my wedding! He was easy to work with and fit in perfectly to the great atmosphere of the day. I can't stop looking at all the pictures, which came out so well. I would strongly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Julian A

I am so happy that we chose Fioroni Photography for our wedding! Remo did an outstanding job with both our engagement photos and wedding photos! We loved all our photos and we got so many compliments from our family and friends. We used our engagement photos on our wedding... Read More invitations and they looked so perfect. For our wedding photos, Remo truly captured the perfect moments, from getting ready at the hotel in the morning until the dance party at the end of the night. On top of being a talented photographer, Remo was such a pleasure to work with. He is so pleasant and always smiling. He worked very well with our other vendors and was respectful and friendly to our all our wedding guests. Also, his pricing is reasonable and affordable. The package we got included the engagement photo session and wedding photography for 10 hours along with a second photographer. For us, two photographers were very important because we had 250 guests and wanted to make sure we got as many moments captured with our guests as possible. His second photographer, Sarah, also did an incredible job! She was also great to work with. I highly recommend Remo Fioroni for wedding and engagement photos!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lea S

Remo is absolutely amazing. He was very easy going and made my husband and me, who are not naturals in front of the camera at all, feel very at ease (and made us look great!). He also got along with the entire wedding party incredibly well, especially with a group of exuberant... Read More bridesmaids that were quite vocal. Most importantly the pictures were stunning! Remo captured every moment perfectly and really has an eye to get beautiful compositions in so many different locations. We are so grateful to have had Remo capture our wedding (and engagement shoot!) and that we have such beautiful photos to look back on for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Mandy L

My husband and I cannot have asked for a better photography team. Remo and his assistant Doug were exceedingly professional. They went above and beyond to take photos. Photos were ready almost right away! The results were absolutely beyond our expectation. We thank you for... Read More your services, Remo and Doug!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Tamara W

Remo made all of my wedding day dreams come true. We had two shoots with Remo, and I couldn't be happier. I showed him some ideas and he went above and beyond to make my dream come true. I had a bit of a strange request, I wanted to shoot in multiple locations around the Bay... Read More area, and not only was Remo all about it, he offered so many suggestions to make the shoots even more amazing. I'm so happy with the way my photos came out. They are elegant, natural looking photos that I am so excited to share with my friends and family. I can't wait until my next opportunity to work with him!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Michael L

We interviewed 7 photographers and carefully screened for the best! I'm happy to report that Remo was the best! You can tell from his website that we were already going to be impressed but when meeting up with him he seemed extremely friendly and outgoing which is what we needed... Read More in a photographer to enjoy our wedding day. We just got our pictures back and they look great. Even my father who owns a professional photo lab remarked that his editing was of high quality and the shots looked good. He said he even made him look good, which is rare. Remo is very flexible when working to make your day and engagement shoot the best it can be. Take it from a couple who had a 1 year and 2 month engagement and plenty of time to search. The search ends with Remo. He is the best!

2017-04-11T22:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had so much fun spending time with you and your family on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Miranda N

We LOVED working with Remo! His personality, creativity, and skill were unmatched in comparison to any other vendor we considered. He not only captured our special day... he captured the feeling and fun of our wedding! You truly feel like you're at our wedding when looking at... Read More our photos, and in any of his other wedding portfolios, too! We HIGHLY recommend Remo!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Megan M

We have worked with Remo for our wedding in November and for our civil service in March. He is very easy to work with and reliable. He had done his homework at the venues before the events, so he knew what kind of pictures to take and where prior to the day which saves a lot of... Read More time and ensures a smooth ceremony. One major worry for me was getting out of our way on these days just to take some photos. I have a big dislike of the fake, heavily set up photos. But thanks to Remo - our photos were very natural and everyone who saw them loved them.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Emily K

Remo did a fabulous job as the photographer of our wedding in Sonoma. After chatting through what we wanted he took initiative and made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. We are extremely happy with how our pictures turned out and looking through them tells the story... Read More of our wedding day. I would highly recommend him to future brides and grooms!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Rich N

Remo and his team were absolutely brilliant. Not only did they capture every precious moment of our day but they were so lovely and upbeat and enjoyable to have as part of our celebration. They blended in with our guests and added to the loving, nurturing energy of the day while... Read More doing a fantastic job of photographing it. We wanted a more artsy look and feel for our pictures and Remo took that request to heart, finding all sorts of interesting, intimate, creative ways to capture moments throughout the ceremony and reception but he also made sure we had planned, posed pictures with our families and closest friends so that we had the best of both worlds. Our wedding was primarily outdoors and Remo and his team did a great job of working with the available light and the uneven terrain while subtly adding the elements they needed to get the clarity and exposure they wanted. We couldn't have been any happier and can't recommend Remo enough!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nic K

Remo photographed our wedding in July and it was magical! He is an amazing person and photographer. I would hire him again for sure and I think you should. He capture ours and everyone's soul on film. He was so professional and really got into it. Missy and I are artist so our... Read More photo's needed to be amazing. We did a great job picking Remo! We are so happy and you will be too! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Olivia G

My husband and I loved having Remo photograph both our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. He was very easy to work with, and made us feel comfortable from the first meeting. The day that we originally planned the engagement shoot, we had to reschedule due to rain, but he... Read More was very flexible and worked with us until we could find a day. When the day came, we didn't experience rain, but it was super windy! Remo did a great job working through the weather and stayed positive the entire time. When the wedding day came, I was definitely grateful for his calm and collected attitude. He took amazing pictures, and captured so many perfect moments. We would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Tim W

We couldn't be a happier with Remo capturing our wedding. When we first met, his patience and calm demeanor impressed us. That was important to us because we didn't want anything adding to the stress of wedding planning and our wedding day. Of course, we loved his style of... Read More photography and his passion for the art. We knew he would pour his entire heart into his work. After our engagement photo sheet, the results confirmed that we chose the right person. During the wedding, Remo was a delight to work with. He also coordinated well with the videographer. When the wedding photos finally came back, we were not disappointed. We highly recommend Remo!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

Remo filmed our wedding, and myself and my wife couldn't be happier. He was able to accommodate us despite us giving him extremely short notice. He was professional and friendly in every way. Remo showed up on time to get shots of the wedding party as they prepared for the... Read More day. He captured every moment from beginning to end. He helped guide us to get the best possible footage, but also captured the most perfect natural moments throughout the event. After the special day, he contacted us about what kind of song suggestions we had for the video. What he created for us is something my wife and myself will cherish for years to come. I can't say enough to describe the excellence Remo provides.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Lauren R

Remo was AMAZING to say the least. My husband and I are from Texas and planned to get married in Napa where we are both originally from. It's not easy planning a wedding from so far away but Remo was so easy to work with and just SO NICE. He made us feel completely comfortable... Read More and listened to what we wanted out of our photos. He had awesome ideas as to what poses to do and now that we've gotten our wedding photos back we can't be more thankful to have had such a wonderful photographer. He got our photos back to us within a month after the wedding which was so exciting, and have up a few sneak peeks within the week after the wedding! Thank you Remo...Everett & I loved you and your work!! We can't thank you enough for all that you did!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Natalie Q

Remo was an amazing photographer to have. For us, photography was key to make sure it was great at our wedding. I spoke with several photographers who were okay, but then I met Remo. He took the time to learn more about us and what mattered most to capture. He toured our venue... Read More which was UC Berkeley's campus, and he chose a couple of key spots to take perfect portraits. I am so grateful for all of the moments he captured. He is fantastic and I am glad we found him!

AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Stephanie M

My husband and I used Remo for our wedding back in September 2015. We had a wonderful experience using his services. Remo was very detailed oriented and you could tell he LOVED what he did. The pictures all turned out beautiful! Even after the wedding Remo was great at following... Read More up to ensure everything was received and that we were happy with the photos. I hope to use him again for our 1 year anniversary :) THANKS REMO!!

Amazing wedding photos!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Ashley G

Remo shot the photos for both my engagement shoot in April and my wedding in September 2015. It was a fabulous experience through and through. I spoke with Remo over the phone and met him in person before I hired him. He is genuine, down-to-earth, and easy to talk to you.... Read More Qualities which translate to making you feel comfortable and relaxed when he's taking your photograph! He tailored the wedding package to meet my needs and budget. After the wedding he graciously edited a few photos of a certain size and orientation to fit a particular frame I had bought for my dad. Beyond flexible and simply a joy to work with. Last but not least, the photos are all GORGEOUS! I'll definitely be looking to hire him again in the future when it comes time to start a family. =) Thank you Remo!

Remo Fioroni Photography Review

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

We recently were married the beginning of November in Golden Gate Park. After numerous photographer recommendations from friends, we decided on Remo due to his friendly demeanor, past experience, and affordable pricing. We weren’t disappointed. During our first in person meeting... Read More we quickly felt at ease and comfortable with his style. We were pretty vague on what we wanted and didn’t want (as we didn’t know ourselves), but Remo was a complete professional with great suggestions and a good eye for capturing the moment. Our wedding was a mix of Hindu, Chinese, and Western traditions, with plenty of curveballs. Remo was quick to adjust to get all the wonderful shots. Three days before the big day we decided to have a Tea Ceremony same day, in a different location, and Remo had no problem adjusting his schedule to meet us earlier than expected. It took just less than a month until he completed the touch up on the photos and they look absolutely amazing! Next time we need photographer services there won’t be a moment of hesitation to call Remo. We both highly recommend his photography services for any type of wedding/event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I struck gold when I chose Remo as my wedding photographer this past April. He has been genuinely friendly in every interaction whether in person or by email. And he has been very easy to work with. Communicating and planning with Remo before the wedding was a smooth... Read More process, even when I was stressed out with all of my other wedding planning. He was always flexible and easy to communicate with. He was even happy to do a last minute Engagement shoot with my now husband and me, which was a pleasant experience and resulted in beautiful shots! He was also very organized when it came to signing contracts, making payments, and filling out the “Day Of” questionnaire. On the actual day of the wedding, Remo was really great to work with and rely on. He spent a good chunk of time with my bridesmaids and moms and they were all very comfortable with him! He had great ideas for all of the posed, pre-wedding shots and he was always ready to get the perfect candid shots. The wedding photographs themselves were amazing! I’ve loved photography since I was a teenager and I personally love Remo's artistry and style. He really captures every special moment with lovely lighting and composition. And I also love that he photographs these moments as they are, rather than relying on extensive editing in a computer program later on. Remo has continued to be pleasant to work with the ordering of prints and photo albums. I really appreciate all that he has done for us. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their wedding photographer!

Remo's Photos are worth 1000 Words.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Diana S

We felt comfortable with Remo the moment we met him. He came highly recommended by our wedding planner, and we know we could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding. We are a couple that had been waiting 33 years to get married and Remo captured the absolute BEST... Read More day of our lives in every picture. He made us so very comfortable that we felt like he had been a close friend for years. When you look at our wedding photos you can see the joy and love in our faces - they are truly worth 1000 words. Thank you Remo from the bottom of our hearts, Nickie & Diana Phoenix, AZ

Sweet & Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Victoria L

Remo is professional, polite, and an amazing photographer! What stood out to me was that he stayed an hour late during our engagement shoot because he kept finding the perfect scenery to capture our shots. On our wedding day, he was on time and snapped some awesome moments that... Read More was a total blur to me. Thank you, Remo!

Remo Fioroni

Who: As a top professional Wedding Photographer I specialize in providing you with the best wedding photography day possible. I have over 15-years of photography experience, and love what I do! I've been told that I have amazing energy, am fun and professional, and make everyone feel at ease at their event. It is because of this that a majority of my clients are referrals of past brides, grooms, and wedding planners. Read my reviews!