Renaissance Chicago North Shore

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

933 Skokie Boulevard, Northbrook, IL

I would NOT book here again!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Alecia T

To make a long story short, I was told by my contact that they would "let me know when my room block was approaching full", which of course they did not. I had guests who didn't want to "bother me" going to other hotels to book. This was a problem for me because we had booked transportation to our venue from the hotel. When I called them, they said "oh yeah, I see your hotel block is full, and there is nothing we can do about it because we are full that weekend". The contact between myself and the hotel was often slow, lagging, and responses would come days later. I wanted to cancel the block, but it was weeks before the wedding and I couldn't do it. I will say that the service during our wedding weekend was AMAZING. The hotel staff was great and they did everything to make us happy (including removing the fee for internet access for the presidential suite). If you have to book here due to the closeness to the CBT for your wedding, I would sit down and underline your terms and conditiosn IN PERSON before booking a contract.

TO Renaissance Chicago North Shore