Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

1595 Butterfly Dr, Reno, NV (775) 624-2222

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 laurel m

As the mother-of-the-bride, there were quite a few things to worry about but RT DJ was NOT one of them! Larry was great! The wedding was out of Eureka (NV) he was so good to work with , had no problem coming a long ways, it was so easy to work with this company. He had people... Read More on the dance floor all night and even went an extra 2 hours because everybody wanted to keep dancing! He played the music we asked for and kept the program going with ease. Anyone looking for a professional, easy to work with person to keep your reception flowing should use this company!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Larry provided a wonderful service highlighting the joining of our two families. He was extremely easy to work with and very professional throughout the whole process. This was an outdoor wedding in a park with a reception following afterwards. He also was able to recommend an... Read More excellent Photographer. The DJ at the reception following, provided a smooth transition from the ceremony to the reception. We were able to select the type of music and set the songs for the wedding in advance, which allowed us to enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katharine S

I endorse with enthusiasm the Reno Tahoe DJ Company! From the moment of first contact eight months before the wedding (which took place September 16, 2017 at the Nevada Museum of Art), Larry was quick in his responses to my questions and requests. He was friendly, exuded... Read More professionalism, and made me feel confident that a DJ from his company would provide great A/V and master of ceremonies services. DJ Cooper did a fantastic job the day of our wedding. The music and microphones for our outdoor ceremony worked perfectly. I appreciated that there was both a lapel mic for our officiant and a hand-held mic for our reader. Larry and I discussed in advance our desired timeline for the post-ceremony events, and DJ Cooper helped everything flow beautifully. We chose the types of music genres that we wanted at various points in the evening, and DJ Cooper chose excellent suggestions and made sure the music was loud enough but not too loud. I can't believe how many of our friends and family members danced: even my boss, who told me afterward that he and his wife had never danced in public before! DJ Cooper faded out the music perfectly where we wanted it during the parent dance songs, and our first dance was coordinated splendidly to the music just as we wanted. Some of my favorite memories of the reception are dancing with my friends to an awesome 1940s swing tune and the crescendo of the pace of the last song of the night, which started out as a slow dance and then got rollickin'. I'm not sure how I had never heard Donna Summer's "Last Dance" before, but I'm so glad that DJ Cooper played it. We had distributed glow sticks for the grand exit right before DJ Cooper started that song, and seeing all my friends and family dancing under the dimmed lights, waving their glowsticks is one of my most joy-filled memory from our wedding day. Hands down, I recommend Larry Williams and his Reno Tahoe DJ Company to all my Reno area friends, family, and internet strangers.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kimberly M

My husband and I got married on 9/23/17 and had a fairly large wedding and some specific requests in regards to the style of music, ceremonies, etc. We were looking for someone who would manage the ceremonial activities in a timely manner, show us where we need to be when we... Read More need to be there, and facilitate a fun environment for us and our guests. We never could have even imagined how far beyond our expectations Reno Tahoe DJ Company would go. We were lucky enough to have Larry perform our ceremony as well as DJ the reception, and it could not have been more perfect. He told our love story during the ceremony, managed the activities during the reception beautifully, and absolutely handled everything flawlessly. On our way to the honeymoon my husband and I both were talking non stop about what an incredible job Larry and Reno Tahoe DJ Company did with our wedding. Prior to the wedding I had no idea how important it would be to have a DJ that was able to handle all that Larry did, but I can not stress enough how incredible it is to have someone who is so good at managing the reception the way Larry did. If I could give ten stars, I would. Larry takes the time to actually get to know the couple, their story, the whole history, and even takes time to honor the parents/family of the bride and groom to truly make the ceremony all about you and your love for each other. I can't recommend strongly enough the Reno Tahoe DJ Company, and Larry specifically although I'm sure everyone in the company will give a stellar performance for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Gina W

The Reno Tahoe DJ company provided the perfect compliment in wedding day pre ceremony, ceremony and reception music. Larry Williams was so helpful through the entire process with song selection ideas and taking the pressure off of the bride. I spoke to him multiple times about... Read More the songs, he directed me to the long list of songs for different categories of dance on his website but also played music over the phone to help me select the perfect songs for my big day. He was very prompt in his responses to me every time I e-mailed him with any questions. My DJ on the wedding day was excellent as well. He checked with me regularly throughout the reception, he kept the guests dancing the whole evening. I had to extend the reception twice because people were dancing and having so much fun. This was exactly the experience I was hoping for! Thank you Larry and Cooper!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 McKayla S

We recently got married at the Resort at Squaw Creek and DJ Cooper and his assistant, Jesse, were absolutely amazing! It was an intimate wedding--only about 50 guests, but they had the dance floor going until the farewell song. I requested a few unusual songs for the recessional... Read More and specialty dances, and the Reno Tahoe DJ Company made sure to acquire them at no additional expense. We were so impressed by the professionalism of the whole staff, including Larry, who made a few phone calls in the weeks leading up to ensure that everything would go according to plan. They were extremely accommodating and set up special speakers after I decided that I wanted our first dance in a different location. All of the music that we requested was played at the right time and Jesse even helped with our slideshow so that we could enjoy the presentation along with our guests. Larry genuinely wanted our day to go smoothly, so he sent an extra assistant and this was a very pleasant surprise. Overall, a perfect combination of music and a stress-free experience. DJ Cooper kept everything on schedule and was the epitome of a professional. I've been to many weddings where the DJs talk way too much--this was absolutely not the case! We would recommend the Reno Tahoe DJ Company 100% and could not be happier with this choice for our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Nancy S

Larry Williams of RTDJ was the DJ/emcee for our recent wedding. Larry made our wedding day flow smoothly - with lots good music that was appropriately timed, and guiding us through the entire process - from walking down the aisle to cutting the cake, to the last dance. Our... Read More guests continue to comment how much they enjoyed the event, citing the good music and fun and timely commentary provided by our DJ. Larry was personable and pleasant through the entire process, and we highly recommend his professional service for any event you may be planning.

Best DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Megan H

We had Cooper... he was amazing! I had been to a wedding that he played at and was blown away and booked him immediately! The music was completely perfect and gave our wedding the exact feel that we had hoped for! The owner, Larry, is wonderful and very involved in the... Read More process. If you are looking for the perfect DJ, look no further!

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Amber J

Larry did an excellent job for our wedding. He kept in touch with us to keep up on what we wanted for our wedding and helped with ideas on what would make it OUR wedding. I highly suggest using the Remarkable Wedding Package. This makes your wedding so unique and one you... Read More won't forget.

Larry was wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Tracy T

Larry was one of our best vendors; he was always responsive and worked with us on every aspect of our whole day! He was more prepared than our wedding planner. He cared about us and what we wanted. He made suggestions, but untimely, it was up to us and he did everything we... Read More requested. Reserve him early! It is a little more, but if you start early, you can make payments to him. We did the fantasy into and just as Larry said, each guest told us they had never seen anything like it. We were shocked how many people were there until the end because Larry kept the party going and everyone was on the dance floor!