Renowned Events

La Habra, CA

Renowned Events

$$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

641 S Palm St, La Habra, CA

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Dena S

Michael was great. He helped us along the way with picking songs and planning activities. Everything went off without a hitch. He even helped speed things back on track when other activities took too long and threw off our timeline. He was great in dealing with guests who were being loud or not listening when speeches were being given. I would recommend them for DJ and photobooth. We used both and could not have been happier!

The Only Thing That Went Wrong At Our Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Julianne G

Our wedding day was perfect...exactly as I imagined...except for one thing... I had a nightmare about a month prior to our wedding that the DJ was going to play the wrong version of our entrance song (A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, the pop Disney Channel Mania version...not the slow version from the movie). So, I emailed the DJ to double check he was going to use the right song. I even sent the youtube video of the song. He confirmed by sending me the album cover of the song he was going to get, and it was perfect...however, on the day of our wedding, as my wedding party is ready to make our grand entrance...I hear Cinderella...OH NO! My nightmare came true. I was so upset, mainly because I had triple checked it and it still happened... Then, the first dance song that the DJ played was a song on our "Do Not Play" list...really?! Other than that, they did a great job. I feel like I should give them 3 stars because everything else went well, but I can only bring myself to give them 2 because I was so upset with the grand entrance mix up and my husband was so upset with the first song played for dancing (he hates that song!). Oh, and the microphones weren't working...so I had to scream our "thank you" toast during the cake cutting...

felt forgotten

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Christine B

This company came recommended. Mike was great during the contract and intro phase. I was happy with the service and price until about 2 weeks before the wedding and we hadn't heard from the DJ that would actually be at our event. Everything is done online so I wasn't too afraid they didn't know what we wanted but it was terribly unprofessional to not hear from your DJ until the week of the wedding. I called him back and then he didn't return my call until the afternoon before the wedding. As a Bride there is a ton going on at that time and we were unable to ever connect. I also received several comments from my guests that he was rude, unapproachable and grouchy during the event. I felt that vibe as well the 2 times I was able to speak to him. The wrong version of our first dance was played. All in all the dance floor stayed packed and our guests had fun! That's what matters right! Ppl danced right up until the end!

Great Fun

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Lorena M

The photo booth was a big hit! They supplied props and a photo album for everyone to sign along side their picutres. The girls running it were very friendly. My only complaint was that when the album was full, they didn't collect anymore pictures. There were about 30 that we didn't get and had to go to the website and buy them.

The business

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Monica H

My DJ was the bomb! Everything was great from the music, the photo booth, their energy & the professionalism. Their timeline list is so helpful and the website is so user friendly.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 renee r

Everyone loved my DJ! A friend recommended them because she said everyone loved them at her wedding and everyone at our wedding loved them as well. So professional. They handle every detail in a very professional way. Not a lot of talking during the wedding, just nonstop music and dancing!! So Fun :) Also got the photobooth from them and that was perfect as well. Their entire staff is so professional and seem as though they are enjoying your wedding as well! Highly recommend them!!

Easy-going and fun guys!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 christa r

We decided to book them for our vow renewal because they were fun, energetic and knew we could count on them. They came through & all of our guests had a great time! We even used them for our photobooth.

Wedding Photobooth

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Erika S

We hired Renowned Events to provide a photobooth with props for our wedding reception. Every guest enjoyed themselves and couldn't stop going back to the booth for more pictures. Renowned Events showed up early and provided attendants who were very kind and professional. Overall we loved having them be a part of our special day and we were given a copy of every photo strip and each guest was able to use the photobooth as many times as they pleased. Great Company!

Mike and Mike delivered!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Hope E

Renowned Events did a fabulous job with the DJ, MC and Photo booth at our wedding. Mike Taylor delivered as promised! The music at the ceremony and reception was always on point. The other Mike went over the details of the reception with me a second time to ensure they have everything correctly. The reception music was appreciated by all ages; they played tunes for everyone but at the end of the night, it was all for us. Finally, the photo booth was a super hit!!! Everyone loved it, from the young to the old. They brought props to use for the pictures. Super duper fun! 100% recommend Renowned Events, Mike and Mike!

Great Photobooth!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Thao C

I'm super excited to have rented the photobooth from Renowned Events. It was completely worth it. All of my guests had a great time taking pictures and I have a great scrapbook as a result. Their attendants were very helpful in putting the scrapbook together and I still can't help but look at it everyday. I'm also amazed at how great their photobooth looks and the quality of their prints. The design with our names was also great and their website was advertised discreetly enough. I would definitely use their service again!

amazing!

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Lauren T

I used Renowned Events for my DJ, a Day-Of Coordinator, and a Photo Booth. I have to say that it was 100% worth every penny. The DJ and MC were awesome. They really fed off the energy of the crowd. I wanted a fun, up beat reception and they delivered. I absolutely would recomend a Photo Booth. I enjoy looking at the photo booth pictures more than my wedding pictures! It is such a great idea and everyone, no matter what age of sober-ness, everyone LOVES taking instand photo booth pictures. The best part is that they provide an attendant who helps everyone turn thier photos into stickers and create a scrap book for the Bride and Groom that night. My day of coordinator was great. She really knew what she was doing and was very orginized. If you are having your reception at a do-it-yourself type place, I would highly recomend a day-of-coordinator. It makes your special day stress free!

Super Sensational

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Lisa S

These guys were on their A game from start to finish. Very professional and extremly great to work with...thanks guys! you made my special day wonderful!

Send Email