Renshaw Farms

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

314 Ford City Road, Freeport, PA (724) 294-0061

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kaitlyn M

Renshaw was at the top of my list while online hunting, mainly because of its proximity to my home. After stepping foot on the property, I fell in love for so many reasons. Working with real people (and a small family business!) made everything I did through Renshaw feel like I... Read More was working with friends that genuinely cared about MY wedding. They were always available and willing to work to help me get everything done, especially the last week before the wedding. I was even able to text one of the owners when I forgot to set something up- to which she replied "no problem, were on it!" Everyone loved the venue, myself and my husband included. I can't say enough about Renshaw , but I will say I wish I had more stars!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kristen Y

I could honestly go on for days as to why Renshaw Farms is a five star venue. From the first meeting of owners Jason & Jamie, we knew this was the perfect fit for us. They are the most genuine, helpful, and friendly people you will come across, and their dedication to the... Read More aesthetics and maintenance of the farm is outstanding. Rural views outside with exquisite rustic charm inside. Renshaw was extremely easy to communicate with throughout the entire planning process, and thought of every detail we may have missed, helping us tremendously along the way. They provided professional suggestions and advice tirelessly along the way to make sure we had the perfect set up! Fast forward to the week of the wedding, they provided a wonderful staff to help us prepare. Throughout the weekend, there was always someone there to satisfy any request or need. My favorite part, of even informing us when the sun was setting so that my husband and I could sneak out for a quiet moment together and get photos atop their picturesque fields. We truly left the venue feeling as though the entire staff of Renshaw had now become part of our family. Our guests continue to compliment how serene and beautiful it is there. I highly recommend you visit Renshaw and choose them to to host your special day- as it's sure to be truly unforgettable.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Emily P

We loved our reception at Renshaw Farms! Rustic yet elegant. Jason did a great job of making sure the venue was set up exactly how I envisioned it! Highly recommended!

Breathtaking Venue with BIG Personality

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Becky H

Many couples dream of their perfect wedding day, and the Renshaw Family Farms made that dream a reality for us. The beauty and serenity of this amazing place was the absolute perfect setting for our big day. Having attended so many very nice weddings in seemingly normal places... Read More and settings, we were seeking something unique that offered a gorgeous and memorable setting for us, our family, and guests. Renshaw Farms could not have been a more perfect choice. The only thing better than the setting itself may be the Renshaw family. Truly wonderful people, the Renshaws are the “secret ingredient” that turns their venue from amazing to an incredible place to host such an important event. The ability to go back and visit this very special place during the annual “Renshaw Pumpkin Fest” allows us to relive those wonderful memories every year and share them with our 3 boys as well. I’m know every wedding is special in its own way, but I promise you that a wedding at Renshaw Family Farms will give you more than you could ever imagine on your wedding day!

Rogalski/ Ayers wedding

Reviewed on 6/08/2014

I just had my wedding there on June 7th,2014. The scenery is breath taking. The new building is large but yet intimate setting at the same time. The Renshaw family strives for perfection with every detail and it certainly shows. My guest were all happy and loved everything... Read More about it. I would recommend this to everyone.