Chairs, Dinnerware, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

421 West Hudgins Street, Grapevine, TX (817) 300-8150

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 April G

Rent My Dust is the vintage rental company you want for your wedding. Rita was on time with delivery, professional throughout the process and helped make our reception look amazing. We used a settee for our sweetheart table and a desk for our hot drink station and they both... Read More looked amazing! It really added a nice vintage touch to our wedding reception. They have amazing pieces that really liven up your space and the sky is the limit for ideas with their selections. We would definitely recommend Rent My Dust to anyone who was looking for an amazing vintage rental company for any event.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Lindsay B

I rented beautiful cake platters from Rent My Dust to each on each guest table to help decorate and hold the mini muffins, cinnamon rolls and pastries I had at my day time brunch wedding. They had a wide selection of cake platters to use and we got a variety of them for the... Read More tables. They were responsive, helpful and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend working with them if you're looking to rent items in the future.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Chassity W

We rented a sweetheart settee from Rent My Dust and it was exactly how it looked online. These people take pride in their pieces which makes each so very special. The rental process was seamless and affordable. I would defiantly recommend this place for someone looking for... Read More vintage rentals.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kristin H

Where do I start with how wonderful Rita at Rent My Dust is? Her inventory to select from is outstanding, she is a delight to work with, and she has reasonable rental prices to boot! We did a vintage travel theme for our wedding and boy did Rita have exactly what we were... Read More hoping to find! Beautiful trunks, suitcases, globes, vintage cameras, books, and more. I met with Rita on 2 occasions to discuss the plans for our wedding and she was so open to my ideas and to throwing in her own creativity. When I walked into our venue, I was overwhelmed with emotion with how great everything looked. It was better than I could have imagined. Rita has a knack for arranging her beautiful pieces. Thank you Rita, you added that extra touch that made our wedding beautiful and you are a delight!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Tori C

Let me first say, without Rita with Rent My Dust, we could not have pulled our wedding together. Our big day was an absolute DREAM and everything went as planned, if not better! We think back and are SO thankful for our incredible dream team of vendors. I will list the rest of... Read More them at the bottom. I wanted to share a detailed experience of my time with Rita.. From day 1 of meeting with Rita, she was so knowledgable and accommodating to me. I really hadn't put a finger on what I wanted exactly for decor/colors/theme of the big day. I had a lot of ideas and Rita was able to read me and consolidate everything I wanted. She is so passionate about helping you have everything that you want and have a day that is everything you have dreamed of and more. She took me around her AMAZING warehouse full of vintage goodness and knew everything that I would love. I was a bit overwhelmed just because there is SO MUCH to cover as far as furniture and decor. Our venue simply rents out the space so we had a lot to do. She gathered everything we would use, typed it all up and walked through every aspect of the wedding and made sure we had something for it all. She asked our guest count number to know how much of each she would need and created a wonderful spreadsheet. She even let me take a chandelier that day to use for our engagement pictures. From that day on, Rita was available to answer any crazy questions I had about her rentals and even about wedding logistics in general. From our first meeting up to the wedding, Rita was there to help. Getting to see her creativity and art come to life the day of, was something I will never forget! The tables were amazing with layers of sheet music under old books, strings of pearls perfectly placed with vintage vases and apothecarys and flowers perfectly arranged in beautifully polished vintage silver teapots... And that's just to name a few! Rita would use the teapots unpolished prior to the wedding, for the look, but polished them just for us because she felt it would fit our theme so well. The work that she puts into the small details just amazes me. The sweetheart table was my personal favorite.. please go take the time to check it out on Rita's blog. Her blog is amazing and can give you some good ideas of what you want before you go in to meet with her. We are the blog under Stephen and Tori Way. Rita went completely above and beyond for us. It brings me to tears thinking about how truly thankful we are for such a wonderful person to play such a big role in our dream day. Her talents and passion for her art and craft are simply amazing. I would highly recommend using Rent my Dust for any photography needs, wedding decor, or any event needing a vintage touch- even if it is just one item! This woman is so kind and accommodating and runs her business so well. We are Rita's biggest fans!! Thank you Rent My Dust for going above and beyond to make all of our dreams come true! Vendor Dream Team: Decor- Rent My Dust Florals- Holly Viles Design Photographers- The Tarnos (Britney and Ben) Venue- The Venue at Waterstone Hair and Makeup- The Styling Stewardess (Kaleigh Simons) DJ- DJ Cone Catering- Rudy's North Texas (Best service ever!) Cake- Market Street, Frisco (Andrianna) Dress- LeAnn's Bridal Suits- Al's Formal Wear

Rent My Dust - A Trove of Treasures

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Karlie K

If you're having a vintage-inspired wedding, then look no further for the perfect decor! Rita, owner of Rent My Dust, has a vast selection of decor, china, and even furniture - all of which is in excellent condition. For my wedding, I rented lots of gold/brass candlesticks,... Read More gorgeous teacups and saucers and some beautiful, pink velvet lounge furniture. Rita was so helpful and lovely to work with. For a vintage wedding, or just some gorgeous decor, look to Ria. She's awesome!