Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

Free Shipping Nationwide Nationwide (800) 465-8020

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Holly W

Easy to use, had instructions how to set it up. It came in a big black case, shipped to us 4-5days prior to our wedding. Everyone liked the design! Gave an extra romantic glow to our wedding! Exactly as we expected and more!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Bobbi H

Honestly, one of the coolest and best things I decided to do! Everyone thought it looked so cool! We got the monogram spotlight, which was neat, and the up lights added really cool dimension. We weren't able to hang anything on the walls, so the lights were the perfect solution... Read More to dressing up the hall. Totally worth doing!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017

I rented a "Gobo" light for my daughter's reception, and it was perfect. It came in the mail a week or more before the date of the wedding. The communication from the company was wonderful because they sent several emails to remind us that they had not forgotten about the... Read More light since I had rented it several months in advance. The light was perfect with the wedding hashtag and the couple's names. It really looked good in all of the pictures. Easy easy to send back. Just took it to the UPS Store a week after the wedding and it had pre-paid postage.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Porche B

Rent My Wedding was the best decision we could've made for our wedding. The site was very easy to use, the prices were super affordable, and the customer service (I contacted through chat and phone) was OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I needed my rentals within a weeks time and they easily... Read More accommodated me and still offered free shipping(!!!). If I ever needed rentals again, whether its bday parties, reunions, or whatever... I will ALWAYS choose Rent My Wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Bianica B

Awesome service! Great customer service! GOBO came early, installation was easy! Great addition to our wedding! Thanks RentMyWedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Corrie S

Awesome job! Found this site a month before my wedding! Renting was easy, shipping was free and everything came a few days earlier then expected. The return was even easier, as they provided the boxes and shipping labels! They even emailed me when they received the product back!... Read More I highly recommend this company and will be referring all my newly engaged friends! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Angela K

So Happy! The design team helped me find the right scrolling design for our names. Simple setup and easy return by mail. The price is right too. My husband figured out how to make the design rotate when the dance music started at the wedding. Everyone though it was very chic... Read More looking. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mariana V

It all turned out perfect! Firstly because it arrived with good timing. A bride always wants to make sure everything is on time otherwise one more thing to worry about. The return was super easy also another less thing to worry about. Of course the venue looked awesome and so... Read More was the price. I highly recommend using rentmywedding!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Roz R

I order the monogram lighting and the starring night lights and I can't believe how wonderful they were. The starry night was really special in pictures during our first dance. I was very impressed at the quality at those prices. And the delivery was so fast, it came quicker... Read More than expected and the return was even easier. Thank you Rent my wedding you guys made my wedding FANTASIC!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Randall T

Rent my wedding is always on-time and the best quality products!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Eric S

The product that was rented was delivered well in advance of the wedding. The backdrop was very easy to assemble and it looked as if it had ever been used before. The ladies on the phone when ordering the back drop rental where phenomenal.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Shelby G

Received early. So easy. Definitely recommend the wireless. Great rental!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 CHERRIEANN R

Early delivery and no hassle return policy. Quality of product was excellent. Will rent from them again.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Catherine S

RentMyWedding uplights make me want to throw another event! Delivered two days earlier than expected, simple set-up and color selection (instructions included), free shipping both ways and cheaper than local rental companies wanting $50-$90 PER light. Our wedding reception was... Read More in a wine cave and the 6 red orange color we programmed added great ambience!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lindsey N

The pipe and drape came early. It was simple to put up and was free to ship back. It was really nice to hide the red curtains in our church. :)

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Aleira C

Equipment was in great quality, renting & returning process was easy!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Dolly H

The process of working with this company was unbelievably simple and amazing! The products were simple to put together, arrived early and were very simple to send back! I would definitely recommend and use this company again for future events!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Tari W

Everything was so simple. We received our lighting package about 5 days before the event so we had time to look over everything and make sure everything worked. It was super easy to set up and looked great. My only regret is that I didn't order more uplighting. It was worth... Read More every penny!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Crystal V

The backdrop and uplifting was absolutely easy to setup, wonderful and beautiful! The staff was very professional and friendly. The backdrop gave my reception space the "wow" factor it needed.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jessica C

I enjoyed having the lights. They were a great addition and very easy to use and return! I'd use again!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Janelle E

Wish I could give half stars, this would be a 4.5. Very easy to use, however the spotlights didn't have much impact on the centerpieces and on us at the head table - however it worked perfectly for the cake! Some hiccups with returning the lights and getting several warning... Read More emails that they had not been returned (although they had). It was worked out in the end.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Janine M

Great rentals!! Lighting was awsome and super easy to set up!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Tamnika W

This is my second time using rent my wedding and I love them

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Cher C

The lighting came as expected, but I didn't receive them or examine them as my wedding planner had them shipped to her and set them up, etc. It ended up being a very clear and bright day so I didn't really get to see them used, but she loves the company and says she has good... Read More experience with them.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Angela T

My Gobo was absolutely stunning!