Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Free Shipping Nationwide Nationwide (800) 465-8020

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Angel S

I searched high and low for the gobo lights and somehow ran across this website at the 9th hour. Best pricing, easy ordering and return and very easy to use. We were very pleased from the beginning to the end of the entire process.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Lorraine N

As a Venue Coordinator, Rent My Wedding makes it so easy to order and receive their items right to your door. I highly recommed if you live in an area with limited resources to use them for your lighting for your big event.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Lisa B

I am a wedding planner, and I have used Rent My Wedding a few times for uplights, gobo, and spots. The process is so easy, and the lights are always in good condition and work well. I love that they include the chart that shows how to program each specific color--very helpful in... Read More the midst of wedding day chaos! Also, if I've had questions or concerns, their customer service folks have gotten back to me quickly and have been very helpful. Overall, I highly recommend Rent My Wedding.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Holly H

Rent My Wedding was one of the best investments we made for our big day! The wireless uplights helped us transform a smaller reception space into what felt more like a ballroom. Our guests are still commenting on the ambiance...and I credit it all to the lighting! The setup was... Read More ridiculously easy...I didn't feel guilty at all to hand this responsibility over to my coordinator because I was able to preset the color I wanted the night before. All she had to do was place them around the room and turn them on! Delivery and return shipping was also super easy...I highly recommend RMW to any bride or event planner who wants to create a "champagne" reception on a "beer" budget ;)

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Megan T

This company is so great to go through! They responded quickly back on questions about renting lighting and monogram. And then when received the lighting it came easy to put together and set up. The lighting was so beautiful, the perfect touch to my wedding. Lit up my venue... Read More beautifully!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 julie p

Quick easy shipping. Easy put together and multiple configuration!! Elegant beautiful and perfect!!! Well worth the cost.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Cassaundra C

We had a wonderful experience with Rent My Wedding! We received our package very timely and the process is seamless and stress free! Also, after our wedding was over and the materials were shipped back, someone missed a light and they were great in working with me to get it... Read More back. Real people answer the phone! Like I said, they’re wonderful. Use them.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Eleana Z

Rented our uplights from Rent My Wedding and they were perfect. The lights arrived well in advance of the event, all worked perfectly, and were super easy to program. Mailing them back was just as easy. Would whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone as a way to save costs!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Christine T

Rent My Wedding was easy, convenient and cost effective! Our venue lit up with the uplighting we had. Very pleased!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brittney M

We had our wedding at the Radisson Blu and the ceremony room was pretty bland, so we wanted a backdrop. I looked at many companies including the one the hotel worked with and they did install and breakdown, and transferred it to the reception room for us also. However the cost... Read More was $1000-$1600 on average. That was very ridiculous to us. I found rent my wedding just googling companies that did backdrops. I was amazed at how affordable they were. We ended up getting the canopy and used it for the ceremony and transferred it to the reception room also. My bridesmaids and I did a dry run of how to set it up and to see how big it was, and it was really easy to setup and breakdown. I didn’t actually set it up the wedding day even though the wedding party had a few hiccups like not knowing how to fit it on the stage but they figured it out and it looked amazing! We bought waterfall lights for behind the sheet and it looked so pretty. I loved that shipping was all included and everything was easy to pack up and takedown. All my friends plan to use them for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jennesa M

Excellent service! They worked with me when I wanted to change the font for our monogram. Great addition to our wedding reception!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brendolyn P

I ordered a GoBo image. It was perfect for our day. Hurricane Irma delayed shipment by one day, however they overnighted for arrival the day before the event.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Eddy B

Very easy and convenient, fast shipping and easy to setup... The results were awesome. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Fatimah B

Great instructions. Take down and set up easy as well as receipt of item and sending the item back. The design of the gobo was exactly what we requested.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Joshua L

Great experience renting a monogram from Rent My Wedding. They worked with me the entire way and made sure I was satisfied with my order and experience.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mallory L

We needed up lighting at a reasonable cost and they were awesome! Super easy to order. Answered all of my questions. My venue said they were very easy to set up. They also send all the directions and return labels to send back! Easiest transaction of the day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Simonee M

They were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them. Shipping was fast and arrived earlier than expected. The return shipping was easy! Our gobo provided a wonderful backdrop for our 1st dance.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Zandra q

Rent my wedding went above and beyond for my sister's quinceanera. They were more than accommodating when we were impacted by Hurricane Harvey. They let us extend our rental and sent us an updated rental with the new date at no extra cost. I will only use them from now on!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Zandra q

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Catherine K

I don't think you can get the quality for the price and the customer service anywhere else. Truly. This is the BEST company to go through for lights. They are easy to work with and the lights are beautiful!!! As someone who was a bride, I know how stressful everything can be and... Read More they were one thing I did not have to stress about. We also used them for our school's prom (I was the advisor). Every year we were so happy with using Rent My Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mariam E

I was so happy to have come across Rent My Wedding when looking for vendors for light and seat covers for my DIY wedding. I ordered seat covers for about 300 guests and about 20 up lights. The price was very reasonable and the items arrived in perfect condition over a week... Read More before my wedding. They also provided the return labels which made returns easier than ever! I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out! The uplights definitely added a special touch and I would highly recommend them! I highly recommend looking into Rent My Wedding for event decor and will be using them for future events!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Capri S

We had such a great experience getting our uplighting from Rent My Wedding. The instructions were pretty straightforward and we were able to get set up very quickly. The price is fair and my shipment even came earlier than expected.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sherrae M

FIVE-STAR service in all cannot go wrong with Rent My Wedding. So affordable, so on-time, just so "on-it...!"

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Nahleen T

I absolutely love RENT MY WEDDING! I've used them twice already... Most recently for a November wedding, I ordered a complete lighting package, with 12 uplights, gobo lighting , cake spotlight and a gobo light stand... All of my items were delivered on time!!! The online... Read More ordering process was seamless, customer service was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful! I must tell you the lighting package made the the ballroom space magical at our wedding, especially since the club was outdated! I would recommend Rent My Wedding over and over again. The return process was smooth as well. Return labels were sent and FedEx just came to pick it up! Awesome!!! Thank you for making our event unforgettable! Nahleen

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jackie T

I'm a wedding planner and I've used Rent My Wedding about 6 times. Always on time for delivery (usually early!). Great quality for the uplighting and backdrops. Highly recommended!