Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Free Shipping Nationwide Nationwide (800) 465-8020

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brittney M

We had our wedding at the Radisson Blu and the ceremony room was pretty bland, so we wanted a backdrop. I looked at many companies including the one the hotel worked with and they did install and breakdown, and transferred it to the reception room for us also. However the cost... Read More was $1000-$1600 on average. That was very ridiculous to us. I found rent my wedding just googling companies that did backdrops. I was amazed at how affordable they were. We ended up getting the canopy and used it for the ceremony and transferred it to the reception room also. My bridesmaids and I did a dry run of how to set it up and to see how big it was, and it was really easy to setup and breakdown. I didnā€™t actually set it up the wedding day even though the wedding party had a few hiccups like not knowing how to fit it on the stage but they figured it out and it looked amazing! We bought waterfall lights for behind the sheet and it looked so pretty. I loved that shipping was all included and everything was easy to pack up and takedown. All my friends plan to use them for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jennesa M

Excellent service! They worked with me when I wanted to change the font for our monogram. Great addition to our wedding reception!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brendolyn P

I ordered a GoBo image. It was perfect for our day. Hurricane Irma delayed shipment by one day, however they overnighted for arrival the day before the event.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Eddy B

Very easy and convenient, fast shipping and easy to setup... The results were awesome. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Fatimah B

Great instructions. Take down and set up easy as well as receipt of item and sending the item back. The design of the gobo was exactly what we requested.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Joshua L

Great experience renting a monogram from Rent My Wedding. They worked with me the entire way and made sure I was satisfied with my order and experience.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mallory L

We needed up lighting at a reasonable cost and they were awesome! Super easy to order. Answered all of my questions. My venue said they were very easy to set up. They also send all the directions and return labels to send back! Easiest transaction of the day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Simonee M

They were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them. Shipping was fast and arrived earlier than expected. The return shipping was easy! Our gobo provided a wonderful backdrop for our 1st dance.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Zandra q

Rent my wedding went above and beyond for my sister's quinceanera. They were more than accommodating when we were impacted by Hurricane Harvey. They let us extend our rental and sent us an updated rental with the new date at no extra cost. I will only use them from now on!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Zandra q

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Catherine K

I don't think you can get the quality for the price and the customer service anywhere else. Truly. This is the BEST company to go through for lights. They are easy to work with and the lights are beautiful!!! As someone who was a bride, I know how stressful everything can be and... Read More they were one thing I did not have to stress about. We also used them for our school's prom (I was the advisor). Every year we were so happy with using Rent My Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Mariam E

I was so happy to have come across Rent My Wedding when looking for vendors for light and seat covers for my DIY wedding. I ordered seat covers for about 300 guests and about 20 up lights. The price was very reasonable and the items arrived in perfect condition over a week... Read More before my wedding. They also provided the return labels which made returns easier than ever! I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out! The uplights definitely added a special touch and I would highly recommend them! I highly recommend looking into Rent My Wedding for event decor and will be using them for future events!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Capri S

We had such a great experience getting our uplighting from Rent My Wedding. The instructions were pretty straightforward and we were able to get set up very quickly. The price is fair and my shipment even came earlier than expected.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sherrae M

FIVE-STAR service in all areas...you cannot go wrong with Rent My Wedding. So affordable, so on-time, just so "on-it...!"

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Nahleen T

I absolutely love RENT MY WEDDING! I've used them twice already... Most recently for a November wedding, I ordered a complete lighting package, with 12 uplights, gobo lighting , cake spotlight and a gobo light stand... All of my items were delivered on time!!! The online... Read More ordering process was seamless, customer service was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful! I must tell you the lighting package made the the ballroom space magical at our wedding, especially since the club was outdated! I would recommend Rent My Wedding over and over again. The return process was smooth as well. Return labels were sent and FedEx just came to pick it up! Awesome!!! Thank you for making our event unforgettable! Nahleen

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jackie T

I'm a wedding planner and I've used Rent My Wedding about 6 times. Always on time for delivery (usually early!). Great quality for the uplighting and backdrops. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 S P

Responsive, delivered early and shipping included. The uplights transformed the reception space and the easy set up pipe and draping beautifully framed the sweetheart table. We even got a monogram light with custom bridal logo from their invitationšŸ˜Š Highly recommend all the... Read More professionals at Rentmywedding.com

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Shay g

The concept is awesome and affordable. I ordered a photobooth and a cake spotlight. The spotlight was never delivered and the photobooth came broken. I am not really sure how my wedding ended up being he one bad review that they have but......If everything would have come and... Read More operated I would have LOVED IT! It really hurt my feelings that some major components of my day were not right. They did refund me the money but you only get married once so the 2 stars is because Im emotional lol

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Erin D

The photo booth was the hit of the night! Everyone loved they were able to send it directly to themselves (email, text, Instagram, Facebook) and had so many filter options. The price is amazing for what you get. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Susan J

I highly recommend Rent My Wedding. We rented the monogram light. The company is based on Florida and even though our wedding was just days after Hurricane Irma, they managed to get us the package on time. The design was exactly what we selected and was easy to set up. I also... Read More called on Sunday panicked because I had misplaced the return shipping label for the light stand. The called me back first thing Monday morning and sent me a replacement label with 0 hassle. I would definitely rent from Rent My Wedding again.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Marcela R

I rented the uplights and i love them!!! They came two days early. I was able to set them up very easy. They came well packaged and easy to return. The lights made my wedding look beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Holly W

Easy to use, had instructions how to set it up. It came in a big black case, shipped to us 4-5days prior to our wedding. Everyone liked the design! Gave an extra romantic glow to our wedding! Exactly as we expected and more!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Bobbi H

Honestly, one of the coolest and best things I decided to do! Everyone thought it looked so cool! We got the monogram spotlight, which was neat, and the up lights added really cool dimension. We weren't able to hang anything on the walls, so the lights were the perfect solution... Read More to dressing up the hall. Totally worth doing!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017

I rented a "Gobo" light for my daughter's reception, and it was perfect. It came in the mail a week or more before the date of the wedding. The communication from the company was wonderful because they sent several emails to remind us that they had not forgotten about the... Read More light since I had rented it several months in advance. The light was perfect with the wedding hashtag and the couple's names. It really looked good in all of the pictures. Easy easy to send back. Just took it to the UPS Store a week after the wedding and it had pre-paid postage.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Porche B

Rent My Wedding was the best decision we could've made for our wedding. The site was very easy to use, the prices were super affordable, and the customer service (I contacted through chat and phone) was OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I needed my rentals within a weeks time and they easily... Read More accommodated me and still offered free shipping(!!!). If I ever needed rentals again, whether its bday parties, reunions, or whatever... I will ALWAYS choose Rent My Wedding!!