Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

Free Shipping Nationwide Nationwide (800) 465-8020

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Catherine S

RentMyWedding uplights make me want to throw another event! Delivered two days earlier than expected, simple set-up and color selection (instructions included), free shipping both ways and cheaper than local rental companies wanting $50-$90 PER light. Our wedding reception was... Read More in a wine cave and the 6 red orange color we programmed added great ambience!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lindsey N

The pipe and drape came early. It was simple to put up and was free to ship back. It was really nice to hide the red curtains in our church. :)

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Aleira C

Equipment was in great quality, renting & returning process was easy!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Dolly H

The process of working with this company was unbelievably simple and amazing! The products were simple to put together, arrived early and were very simple to send back! I would definitely recommend and use this company again for future events!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Tari W

Everything was so simple. We received our lighting package about 5 days before the event so we had time to look over everything and make sure everything worked. It was super easy to set up and looked great. My only regret is that I didn't order more uplighting. It was worth... Read More every penny!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Crystal V

The backdrop and uplifting was absolutely easy to setup, wonderful and beautiful! The staff was very professional and friendly. The backdrop gave my reception space the "wow" factor it needed.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jessica C

I enjoyed having the lights. They were a great addition and very easy to use and return! I'd use again!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Janelle E

Wish I could give half stars, this would be a 4.5. Very easy to use, however the spotlights didn't have much impact on the centerpieces and on us at the head table - however it worked perfectly for the cake! Some hiccups with returning the lights and getting several warning... Read More emails that they had not been returned (although they had). It was worked out in the end.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Janine M

Great rentals!! Lighting was awsome and super easy to set up!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Tamnika W

This is my second time using rent my wedding and I love them

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Cher C

The lighting came as expected, but I didn't receive them or examine them as my wedding planner had them shipped to her and set them up, etc. It ended up being a very clear and bright day so I didn't really get to see them used, but she loves the company and says she has good... Read More experience with them.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Angela T

My Gobo was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Desirae K

It made the perfect back drop as well as an awesome photo spot!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Chelsea B

Would definitely rent from them again. Setting the lights up was SO easy and fun to play with!!! Most inexpensive rental I found as well!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

The lights we rented were AWESOME! We ordered 22 lights for a large outdoor wedding - tent 60 x 100. They were delivered on time as promised, were easy to set up and made the tent look amazing! Returning them was just a simple. I would recommend Rent my Wedding to anyone... Read More wanting to make their event shine.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 April R

Rent my wedding was exceptional! The delivery was timely, and the set-up could not have been easier. I'll definitely use them for any future events!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Karen S

My fiance and I had uplighting and a monogram uplighting that we used at our reception venue for our Oct. 1, 2016 wedding. It was very easy to order the items we wanted and a proof was sent to us to approve the design for the uplighting monogram. They offered the option for the... Read More uplighting to have the color of our choice preset ahead of time, so all we had to do was when we set them up, we just plugged them in and turned them on and we were good to go. These items shipped fast. We got them about 5 days before our wedding. An email confirmation was sent when the items were shipped. Included in the boxes were instructions on how to setup the lights and included the instructions on how to return them after the wedding-along with the mailing labels to send them back. The uplighting was perfect for our wedding reception venue, it added a little bit more to detail to the reception. Very happy with it. Would highly recommend using this company for any rentals, easy to work with and easy to ship back and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jessilyn B

This company was fantastic! They did exactly what they said they would. They provided all the materials, instructions and the rental uplighting was very user friendly.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Phyllis L

This is the best rental company I had every worked with! They have everything to make your event unique and special. I enjoyed the pleasant response each time I spoke with them over the phone. They kept me informed with the time I should expect my rentals, too. They came through... Read More just like they said they would. They out did my expectations. Rent My Wedding is the best rental company, hands down.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nina K

Tent my wedding was super easy to use. We ordered uplighting and a monogram. They gave our reception the exact look we were going for and were both less inexpensive than anywhere else! I would recommend this site to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Susan J

The monogram lighting rental from Rent My Wedding was the perfect unexpected addition during our reception. We used it as a backdrop for our cake table and we received so many compliments on it. Thank you Rent My Wedding for a simple ordering and return process.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nikki E

I rented the monogram machine it was easy to set up an easy to take down they send you the FedEx label so you can take to FedEx the very next day. I will definitely order from them again, everyone love the sophistication at my wedding

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Andranise H

OMG 5 stars aren't enough! Rent My Wedding is an incredible company with matching customer service! My husband had no idea I was adding this to our wedding. He totally freaked out and the look on his face when the wall lit up was WELL WORTH IT! It added such a beautiful touch to... Read More our wedding at a fraction of what a DJ would have charged. I will definitely be using RMW for future events!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tiffani B

The service was quick, simple and fantastic! I simply picked from their catalogue of gobo templates, customized it, selected the date of our reception and paid, that was it! It arrived 2 days in advance with instructions that explained how to use it and a return label that I... Read More used a couple of days later to send it back. It was so simple, our custom gobo was beautiful and it was the most affordable price I'd found. Quality service, quick delivery, easy drop off and beautiful custom work for $99. You won't be able to beat this.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tiffani B