Bridesmaid Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

Manhattan, NY (780) 235-7285

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Agata K

Ordered a box of gold rescue flats for our wedding. Had a small issue with delivery (WAY TO GO USPS ... ). The team at Rescue Flats was beyond understanding of the issue and helped me resolve it right away!! The box came and I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! They were... Read More neatly packed with extra protection for shipping, the quality of the box, the shoes, and all other contents is beyond fantastic. I know that all my guests are going to fight over who gets to take a pair of these home!!!! Thank you so much for your outstanding service and product!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Nadia F

My wedding planner at OMG decor told me I just had to check out the rescue flats. I ordered the gold flats for my bridal party and they are cute as hell! My delivery was so fast and they were very accommodating to adjust my order. I am so happy with this purchase and can't wait... Read More to dance all night with my girls. Xoxox thank you rescue flats! I

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sabrina A

My experience ordering from Rescue Flats was seamless. We received the order earlier than expected and the product was exactly as shown. I highly recommend including rescue flats in anyone's wedding, it's a nice touch for guests and it's worth it to keep people dancing all night... Read More :) We purchased the bulk order flats and made our own display box.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Melissa M

Love the gold color flats! I bought 2 of the bulk packs with 20 pairs. So happy I found these and they arrived so quickly. I can't wait for our guests to wear them at our January wedding!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Susan B

This company is amazing - delivery was fast, product was GORGEOUS, and Customer Service cannot be beat! I cannot wait for my guests to see them!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Cathy B

I was searching for something to provide the guests at my daughters' upcoming wedding so they would not be dancing in bare feet. Usually there is a basket with flip flops. I cannot dance in flip flops and either had to remove my stockings or cut them to put them on. After... Read More researching online I came across Rescue Flats and was lucky to see a post about a scratch and dent sale that was coming up. I marked my calendar for the date and purchased 3 boxes-2 gold and 1 slate. They arrived very quickly and I can not find a singe imperfection on any of the boxes. They are presented so beautifully and even come with bags to put your shoes in. I can't wait to see everyone dancing all night long!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jacquie A

Rescue Flats are a great product. The look of the shoe quality is great. They appear to be shoes, but wear more like slippers. They actually remind me of ballet slippers. That being said, the price is a bit high for the product. I am glad I could get a color to match my wedding... Read More colors though!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Caitlin R

Love the gold color flats! I bought 2 of the bulk packs with 20 pairs. So happy I found these guys. I did not want to offer my guests flip flops for a November wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lori K

Rescue flats are packaged beautifully and will be a perfect gift for the guests at our wedding reception. I am sure they will relieve many feet and ensure our guests are able to dance the night away!! ❤️

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kari M

I received them super quick, I can't wait to wear them!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Angela S

Amazingly cute slip ons! Can't wait to show them off at our wedding. Arrived so quickly internationally, I was very impressed :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Laura K

I shopped the scratch and dent sale. I received my two boxes and i don't know where the scratches or dents are but my packages were perfect!! Thank you so much, I can't wait to surprise my guests with these flats. Update: These went so fast at our reception. People were... Read More looking for them because we ran out! These were the greatest Idea I ever had. Our venue actually ended up putting them in the women's bathroom, and that seemed to be the best place for them. Thank goodness I already took out for the bridal party and our moms before we put the rest out.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Desiree R

I ordered the gold ballet shoes for my wedding guests and I know that my guests will love them. I had ordered 2 bags of the shoes, but I actually wanted 3 to be assured that I would have enough for all the sore feet at my wedding but I was trying to keep my costs down so I... Read More stuck with 2 instead. By chance, on the same day that my order arrived I was notified of a sale on the shoes that would have made it about the same price for me to get three bags if the sale was applied when I put in my order. I reached out to Rescue flats to point this out and they credited me the difference so that I was able to order the 3rd bag! This company is awesome and their product is gorgeous! The service they provide is outstanding! I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for stressfree customer service. Rest assured, they will take care of you!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Y C

Ordered a box when they had their "Scratch &dings" Sale with much hesitation. Couldn't have been more surprised! Box arrived very quickly and can hardly see any dings on the outer box. Inner box containing the slippers in perfect condition as are slippers. Highly recommend... Read More product. The shoes with bows are adorable! Ordered the champagne color and it is lovely. Thank you Rescue Flats!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Em D

i sent two emails with questions concerning my purchase. My first email was never addressed. The second email was address though. Package arrived on time. Looking forward to proving to my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Angelisa C

I ordered flats in lavender and silver and they look AMAZING! I am so excited to have them out at my wedding and I know they will be a hit! Also, the shipping was very fast.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lea M

I ordered these as singles for myself and bridesmaids (I only have three). I got the 4+ discount plus 40% off with the promotion they're running right now (twohearts, valid thru 4/30/17), which means I paid about $11 each. That's the only reason I don't feel like I paid too... Read More much. These flats are cute as a favor (and not to mention handy), but they sole is extremely thin. So, they're great for taking off your high heels while at an indoor event and maybe some outdoor events (I'm a little worried about debris getting on my dance floor - stepping on small rocks/pebbles and pinecones would definitely hurt)... but I would not wear them walking around. Considering all of the rave reviews I'm a little disappointed, but I still think they make an excellent favor (just not exactly as "reusable" as I was hoping)... these will not replace your Tieks! haha. I do think my bridesmaids will appreciate having them. Again, I did not order a box. The boxes look super well done and come with heel bags. You don't get any of the extras with the singles, so be aware. Sizing is generous and aimed for the larger size listed. I am between an 11 and a 12, so I was worried about the 10-11 being too small and ordered the 12-13. It's definitely large on my (huge) foot. This was surprising and I give them credit for being true to size (a lot of companies make things incrementally smaller between sizes as the listed size gets larger). I am contacting them about an exchange, but with the $9.95 restocking fee I'm not sure it'll be worth it. One more thing - I contacted them regarding what's included with singles and they responded quickly. I really appreciate good communication, especially with wedding stuff (who needs the stress of waiting days for a response?). I was on the fence between 3 and 4 stars, but decided they deserve 4 based on the overall experience.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Cassandra C

Best idea! I bought these for my sister wedding and she just loved the idea! I did it as a surprise so she have no clue until I brought them to her. I used the scratch and dent sale and let me tell you, I will for sure do it again! Excellent quality, arrived in lots of time,... Read More "damaged box" not so damaged I used them no problem for the wedding! Thanks Rescue Flats!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Mishel S

Love these as an alternative to flip flops that you see so often at weddings. Set up is easy and cute! Great company, fast shipping, awesome product!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Evanica R

I got two boxes of the lavender flats and I love them!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Julia H

Everyone was so excited and loved changing into the flats, Such a big hit!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Alissa L

This was such a big hit at our wedding! All of the girls of all ages loved them! Rescue Flats was so easy to work with and so nice when I had questions too. Loved them and would highly recommend them! Thanks again ladies!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Courtney J

Our guest loved the flats and the handy shoe bag. They were so durable it kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! I would recommend these for any event where your guest comfort is a priority.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Heather D

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I ordered two boxes of Rescue Flats (one gold and one black) for my 135 guests. It was so easy to set up - all of the flats come in a really nice box which is already labeled. I put them next to the DJ booth and he made an announcement about them. Easiest... Read More wedding favor ever. They were gone within minutes. Plus they were something that the guests really appreciated. Some of my friends still keep them in their purse for special occasions. The colors were very flattering and went with a lot of different styles of dresses. My guests were comfortable which meant they stayed on the dance floor much longer. They also raved about the bags for their heels. I still use my heel bag for packing my shoes when I travel. It is so much fun to look at photos from the wedding and see so many of the guests happy and wearing these flats. Everyone commented on what a unique idea it was. It took the guess work out of trying to figure out how many sizes of a particular shoe to buy. My only regret is that I didn't order a third box!

2017-02-24T17:10:26 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear! Thank you for such a thoughtful review. Sarah

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jane W

Gorgeous flats, attentive customer service and fast delivery! Rescue Flats were such an elegant and much appreciated surprise for our guests. The flats themselves are stunning. I was blown away by the high quality of the flats, the lovely display box and the perfect little heel... Read More bags. All of the ladies at my wedding absolutely loved the Rescue Flats we provided, which helped to keep our party going til all hours of the night! Many of my guests continue to use their flats at other events and I recently took mine to Las Vegas where they saved my feet once again. Thank you Rescue Flats!

2017-02-24T17:13:39 Response from the vendor

Our pleasure. So great that your party lasted till all hours of the night. That is what Rescue Flats is all about! Thanks for the review. Sarah