Bridesmaid Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

Manhattan, NY (780) 235-7285

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Angela S

Amazingly cute slip ons! Can't wait to show them off at our wedding. Arrived so quickly internationally, I was very impressed :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Laura K

I shopped the scratch and dent sale. I received my two boxes and i don't know where the scratches or dents are but my packages were perfect!! Thank you so much, I can't wait to surprise my guests with these flats.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Desiree R

I ordered the gold ballet shoes for my wedding guests and I know that my guests will love them. I had ordered 2 bags of the shoes, but I actually wanted 3 to be assured that I would have enough for all the sore feet at my wedding but I was trying to keep my costs down so I... Read More stuck with 2 instead. By chance, on the same day that my order arrived I was notified of a sale on the shoes that would have made it about the same price for me to get three bags if the sale was applied when I put in my order. I reached out to Rescue flats to point this out and they credited me the difference so that I was able to order the 3rd bag! This company is awesome and their product is gorgeous! The service they provide is outstanding! I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for stressfree customer service. Rest assured, they will take care of you!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Em D

i sent two emails with questions concerning my purchase. My first email was never addressed. The second email was address though. Package arrived on time. Looking forward to proving to my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Angelisa C

I ordered flats in lavender and silver and they look AMAZING! I am so excited to have them out at my wedding and I know they will be a hit! Also, the shipping was very fast.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lea M

I ordered these as singles for myself and bridesmaids (I only have three). I got the 4+ discount plus 40% off with the promotion they're running right now (twohearts, valid thru 4/30/17), which means I paid about $11 each. That's the only reason I don't feel like I paid too... Read More much. These flats are cute as a favor (and not to mention handy), but they sole is extremely thin. So, they're great for taking off your high heels while at an indoor event and maybe some outdoor events (I'm a little worried about debris getting on my dance floor - stepping on small rocks/pebbles and pinecones would definitely hurt)... but I would not wear them walking around. Considering all of the rave reviews I'm a little disappointed, but I still think they make an excellent favor (just not exactly as "reusable" as I was hoping)... these will not replace your Tieks! haha. I do think my bridesmaids will appreciate having them. Again, I did not order a box. The boxes look super well done and come with heel bags. You don't get any of the extras with the singles, so be aware. Sizing is generous and aimed for the larger size listed. I am between an 11 and a 12, so I was worried about the 10-11 being too small and ordered the 12-13. It's definitely large on my (huge) foot. This was surprising and I give them credit for being true to size (a lot of companies make things incrementally smaller between sizes as the listed size gets larger). I am contacting them about an exchange, but with the $9.95 restocking fee I'm not sure it'll be worth it. One more thing - I contacted them regarding what's included with singles and they responded quickly. I really appreciate good communication, especially with wedding stuff (who needs the stress of waiting days for a response?). I was on the fence between 3 and 4 stars, but decided they deserve 4 based on the overall experience.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Cassandra C

Best idea! I bought these for my sister wedding and she just loved the idea! I did it as a surprise so she have no clue until I brought them to her. I used the scratch and dent sale and let me tell you, I will for sure do it again! Excellent quality, arrived in lots of time,... Read More "damaged box" not so damaged I used them no problem for the wedding! Thanks Rescue Flats!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Mishel S

Love these as an alternative to flip flops that you see so often at weddings. Set up is easy and cute! Great company, fast shipping, awesome product!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Evanica R

I got two boxes of the lavender flats and I love them!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Julia H

Everyone was so excited and loved changing into the flats, Such a big hit!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Alissa L

This was such a big hit at our wedding! All of the girls of all ages loved them! Rescue Flats was so easy to work with and so nice when I had questions too. Loved them and would highly recommend them! Thanks again ladies!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Courtney J

Our guest loved the flats and the handy shoe bag. They were so durable it kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! I would recommend these for any event where your guest comfort is a priority.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Heather D

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I ordered two boxes of Rescue Flats (one gold and one black) for my 135 guests. It was so easy to set up - all of the flats come in a really nice box which is already labeled. I put them next to the DJ booth and he made an announcement about them. Easiest... Read More wedding favor ever. They were gone within minutes. Plus they were something that the guests really appreciated. Some of my friends still keep them in their purse for special occasions. The colors were very flattering and went with a lot of different styles of dresses. My guests were comfortable which meant they stayed on the dance floor much longer. They also raved about the bags for their heels. I still use my heel bag for packing my shoes when I travel. It is so much fun to look at photos from the wedding and see so many of the guests happy and wearing these flats. Everyone commented on what a unique idea it was. It took the guess work out of trying to figure out how many sizes of a particular shoe to buy. My only regret is that I didn't order a third box!

2017-02-24T17:10:26 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear! Thank you for such a thoughtful review. Sarah

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jane W

Gorgeous flats, attentive customer service and fast delivery! Rescue Flats were such an elegant and much appreciated surprise for our guests. The flats themselves are stunning. I was blown away by the high quality of the flats, the lovely display box and the perfect little heel... Read More bags. All of the ladies at my wedding absolutely loved the Rescue Flats we provided, which helped to keep our party going til all hours of the night! Many of my guests continue to use their flats at other events and I recently took mine to Las Vegas where they saved my feet once again. Thank you Rescue Flats!

2017-02-24T17:13:39 Response from the vendor

Our pleasure. So great that your party lasted till all hours of the night. That is what Rescue Flats is all about! Thanks for the review. Sarah

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Leah C

Ordered a box of the black and lavender for our wedding coming this December. Gold is one of our wedding colors but they were sold out. Not to worry though because I have no doubt that my lady guests will be all about these flats (& slip bags for their heels)! Our wedding... Read More planner assured us that a pair will be at our mother and grandmother's seats so that they are ready to dance the night away! Cannot wait!

2017-02-24T17:18:10 Response from the vendor

Nice work making sure that your mothers and grandmothers Rescue Flats were reserved and waiting for them. I bet they were thrilled! Sorry we didn't have Gold available but the Black and Lavender are beautiful together! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Courtney B

Easy ordering process, wonderful customer service, product looks great. Can't wait to use these at our upcoming wedding!

2017-02-24T17:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review! Enjoy your Rescue Flats. Sarah

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ashley T

I received a box of gold rescue flats at the Bridal Expo in Edmonton. We used them at our wedding! They were a huge hit, everyone loved them. Great gift for your female guests. Keeps them on the dance floor longer. We love RESCUE FLATS and so did our guests! Thank you!

2017-02-24T17:23:28 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear your Rescue Flats kept your guests on the dance floor - that is what we are all about! Thanks for the review. Sarah

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amanda H

By far, my best detail! Every gal LOVED the Rescue Flats! They still talk about how great they were and some even saved theirs to wear to other weddings. The quality is awesome, definitely recommend them, well worth it!

2017-02-24T17:25:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a thoughtful review. I'm glad you love your Rescue Flats as much as I do! Enjoy married life :) Sarah

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Raynita L

Sarah & Jeni were amazing to order from. I've actually ordered from them twice. Their flats are a huge hit at functions & guests are still saying how they wear their flats. They are high quality flats. Definitely recommended!

2017-02-24T17:27:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really, really love our jobs and it's all because we get to work with people like you! Sarah

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alexandra B

So cute! I ordered a "scratch and dent" box, but I couldn't find anything wrong with it!

2017-02-24T17:30:44 Response from the vendor

That's awesome! Our Scratch & Dent boxes range from major to minor damage on the shipping and/or display box. If there are any scratches it goes to the S&D pile. So glad you were happy with the one you received! Enjoy & I hope you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sarah S

Amazing should be at every wedding!

2017-02-24T17:31:12 Response from the vendor

We couldn't agree more :) Thanks for the review! Sarah

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Deena R

These flats were a huge it at my wedding! I purchased three boxes and my guest count was 160ppl. Every pair was gone before the entree was served! Many of my guests commented on what a great idea these were and also how nice the presentation was! Everyone loved the heel bags! I... Read More definitely reccomend these for every wedding!!!

2017-02-24T17:32:32 Response from the vendor

Your guests came to party. Sounds like you had an amazing wedding! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Sarah

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica C

Rescue Flats were a fantastic addition to our wedding reception! We heard about them in a Michigan Up North Wedding magazine and loved the idea of providing our wedding guests with a little extra (& fun) gift for the evening! We had about ~130 guests at our reception and we... Read More purchased 2 boxes of Rescue Flats -- there were none left over at the end of the evening!! Even my Grandmother was wearing a pair! Our guests loved the idea! The Rescue Flat boxes were elegant and fit in nicely with our fern & wildflower decor! Great company, excellent product, wonderful customer service!! Highly recommend!!

2017-02-24T17:33:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! Sarah

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Leticia E

We had 2 boxes of rescue flats at our wedding almost four years ago and everyone loved them. My granny still has her flats to this day- she keeps them in her purse and wears them as slippers when she's going to people's houses for dinner. They went so fast that I didn't even get... Read More a chance to snag a pair for myself! The boxes are beautiful and the ladies behind the company are amazing!! Would definitely purchase from them again and reccomend them to other brides ❤️

2017-02-24T17:35:18 Response from the vendor

I agree with granny - always keep a pair of Rescue Flats in your purse. You never know where the night is going to take you!Thanks for such a thoughtful review. Sarah

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Katie H

This past summer I attended my cousin's wedding, everything was gorgeous, but there was one detail in particular that I thought was genius! My favourite part of the night is always dancing. That is why I got very nervous when, very early in the evening, my heels started to give... Read More me blisters. I thought that my night of dancing was going to get cut short. Then, I noticed a box full of ballet flats sitting next to the dance floor. I slipped a pair on and danced the night away. It was so considerate of my cousin to think of her guests, and anticipate their needs. It really allowed me to have an amazing night, I am definitely packing these in my purse the next time I go dancing!

2017-02-24T17:37:06 Response from the vendor

Sounds like you had an amazing night with an amazing cousin! Thanks so much for telling us about it! Sarah