Bridesmaid Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Manhattan, NY 1(800) 910-2118

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Ashley P

Ordered these for my November 2018 wedding and was SO impressed when thy came! First- shipping was incredibly fast! Second- they're even better than I could have imagined! Wishing I would have ordered two boxes!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Maria d

Rescue Flats are AMAZING! They look so pretty on, the display is cute, and they are sooo comfortable. We saw these at a friend's wedding, and immediately decided that they were a must for our own wedding. We cannot wait to surprise our guests with these!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Joey D

As a dance teacher it was so fun to see what look like a dance floor full of ballerinas at my daughter's wedding. My guests were so impressed and so excited tho receive something extra. My only advice is to buy more than you think you'll need. Many guests took two pair right up... Read More front which left several of my guests not getting a pair. I also would suggest not putting them out all at once bevause they were gone in the first half hour. The ladies at Rescue Flats were such a pleasure to deal with it was such a good experience. My daughter is so happy that we decided to go for it and buy them it was such a nice extra gift for the women to have at the wedding. "In a world full of flip-flops be the ballet slipper" Darcy Miick Primak

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Melanie T

I love that product I can't wait to give on my wedding. Soo much confortable and "stylish" then the flip flop! I am pretty sure every women present to my wedding will be very happy of this little attention!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Agata K

Ordered a box of gold rescue flats for our wedding. Had a small issue with delivery (WAY TO GO USPS ... ). The team at Rescue Flats was beyond understanding of the issue and helped me resolve it right away!! The box came and I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! They were... Read More neatly packed with extra protection for shipping, the quality of the box, the shoes, and all other contents is beyond fantastic. I know that all my guests are going to fight over who gets to take a pair of these home!!!! Thank you so much for your outstanding service and product!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Nadia F

My wedding planner at OMG decor told me I just had to check out the rescue flats. I ordered the gold flats for my bridal party and they are cute as hell! My delivery was so fast and they were very accommodating to adjust my order. I am so happy with this purchase and can't wait... Read More to dance all night with my girls. Xoxox thank you rescue flats! I

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sabrina A

My experience ordering from Rescue Flats was seamless. We received the order earlier than expected and the product was exactly as shown. I highly recommend including rescue flats in anyone's wedding, it's a nice touch for guests and it's worth it to keep people dancing all night... Read More :) We purchased the bulk order flats and made our own display box.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Melissa M

Love the gold color flats! I bought 2 of the bulk packs with 20 pairs. So happy I found these and they arrived so quickly. I can't wait for our guests to wear them at our January wedding!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Susan B

This company is amazing - delivery was fast, product was GORGEOUS, and Customer Service cannot be beat! I cannot wait for my guests to see them!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Cathy B

I was searching for something to provide the guests at my daughters' upcoming wedding so they would not be dancing in bare feet. Usually there is a basket with flip flops. I cannot dance in flip flops and either had to remove my stockings or cut them to put them on. After... Read More researching online I came across Rescue Flats and was lucky to see a post about a scratch and dent sale that was coming up. I marked my calendar for the date and purchased 3 boxes-2 gold and 1 slate. They arrived very quickly and I can not find a singe imperfection on any of the boxes. They are presented so beautifully and even come with bags to put your shoes in. I can't wait to see everyone dancing all night long!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jacquie A

Rescue Flats are a great product. The look of the shoe quality is great. They appear to be shoes, but wear more like slippers. They actually remind me of ballet slippers. That being said, the price is a bit high for the product. I am glad I could get a color to match my wedding... Read More colors though!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Caitlin R

Love the gold color flats! I bought 2 of the bulk packs with 20 pairs. So happy I found these guys. I did not want to offer my guests flip flops for a November wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lori K

Rescue flats are packaged beautifully and will be a perfect gift for the guests at our wedding reception. I am sure they will relieve many feet and ensure our guests are able to dance the night away!! ❤️

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kari M

I received them super quick, I can't wait to wear them!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Angela S

Amazingly cute slip ons! Can't wait to show them off at our wedding. Arrived so quickly internationally, I was very impressed :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Laura K

I shopped the scratch and dent sale. I received my two boxes and i don't know where the scratches or dents are but my packages were perfect!! Thank you so much, I can't wait to surprise my guests with these flats. Update: These went so fast at our reception. People were... Read More looking for them because we ran out! These were the greatest Idea I ever had. Our venue actually ended up putting them in the women's bathroom, and that seemed to be the best place for them. Thank goodness I already took out for the bridal party and our moms before we put the rest out.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Desiree R

I ordered the gold ballet shoes for my wedding guests and I know that my guests will love them. I had ordered 2 bags of the shoes, but I actually wanted 3 to be assured that I would have enough for all the sore feet at my wedding but I was trying to keep my costs down so I... Read More stuck with 2 instead. By chance, on the same day that my order arrived I was notified of a sale on the shoes that would have made it about the same price for me to get three bags if the sale was applied when I put in my order. I reached out to Rescue flats to point this out and they credited me the difference so that I was able to order the 3rd bag! This company is awesome and their product is gorgeous! The service they provide is outstanding! I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for stressfree customer service. Rest assured, they will take care of you!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Y C

Ordered a box when they had their "Scratch &dings" Sale with much hesitation. Couldn't have been more surprised! Box arrived very quickly and can hardly see any dings on the outer box. Inner box containing the slippers in perfect condition as are slippers. Highly recommend... Read More product. The shoes with bows are adorable! Ordered the champagne color and it is lovely. Thank you Rescue Flats!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Em D

i sent two emails with questions concerning my purchase. My first email was never addressed. The second email was address though. Package arrived on time. Looking forward to proving to my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Angelisa C

I ordered flats in lavender and silver and they look AMAZING! I am so excited to have them out at my wedding and I know they will be a hit! Also, the shipping was very fast.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lea M

I ordered these as singles for myself and bridesmaids (I only have three). I got the 4+ discount plus 40% off with the promotion they're running right now (twohearts, valid thru 4/30/17), which means I paid about $11 each. That's the only reason I don't feel like I paid too... Read More much. These flats are cute as a favor (and not to mention handy), but they sole is extremely thin. So, they're great for taking off your high heels while at an indoor event and maybe some outdoor events (I'm a little worried about debris getting on my dance floor - stepping on small rocks/pebbles and pinecones would definitely hurt)... but I would not wear them walking around. Considering all of the rave reviews I'm a little disappointed, but I still think they make an excellent favor (just not exactly as "reusable" as I was hoping)... these will not replace your Tieks! haha. I do think my bridesmaids will appreciate having them. Again, I did not order a box. The boxes look super well done and come with heel bags. You don't get any of the extras with the singles, so be aware. Sizing is generous and aimed for the larger size listed. I am between an 11 and a 12, so I was worried about the 10-11 being too small and ordered the 12-13. It's definitely large on my (huge) foot. This was surprising and I give them credit for being true to size (a lot of companies make things incrementally smaller between sizes as the listed size gets larger). I am contacting them about an exchange, but with the $9.95 restocking fee I'm not sure it'll be worth it. One more thing - I contacted them regarding what's included with singles and they responded quickly. I really appreciate good communication, especially with wedding stuff (who needs the stress of waiting days for a response?). I was on the fence between 3 and 4 stars, but decided they deserve 4 based on the overall experience.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Cassandra C

Best idea! I bought these for my sister wedding and she just loved the idea! I did it as a surprise so she have no clue until I brought them to her. I used the scratch and dent sale and let me tell you, I will for sure do it again! Excellent quality, arrived in lots of time,... Read More "damaged box" not so damaged I used them no problem for the wedding! Thanks Rescue Flats!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Mishel S

Love these as an alternative to flip flops that you see so often at weddings. Set up is easy and cute! Great company, fast shipping, awesome product!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Evanica R

I got two boxes of the lavender flats and I love them!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Julia H

Everyone was so excited and loved changing into the flats, Such a big hit!