Retired Judge & Interfaith Officiant William J. Corbett

NYC Tri-State/Long Island

Retired Judge & Interfaith Officiant William J. Corbett

Retired Judge & nondenominational officiant, Bill Corbett performs personalized civil and religious ceremonies throughout the NY Metro area and LI at his office or your location. Fully registered and licensed, he is experienced, sensitive and dependable. Call for a free consultation.

Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

113 S. Tyson Ave, Floral Park, NY
NYC Tri-State/Long Island

A great man

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 kamnar k

Judge Corbett was great in officiating our wedding. He was quite affordable as most others wanted to charge a heck of a lot more. He's a straight forward gentleman and we are glad that we employed his services.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Denise M

Professional, sweet, humorous and loving. Exactly what you want in your officiant. Such a sweetheart and really took our story to heart and said some incredibly sweet and meaningful words. Great to work with, responded on time, and called a few times to check in too. Really... Read More great.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Hally T

Judge Corbett was referred to us by our venue, The Carltun. We are an interfaith couple who were seeking a non-religious ceremony. We were so pleased - the Corbetts (www.weddingkissny.com) have perfected the ceremony process. My husband and I wouldn't have known where to... Read More begin, but we were given an outline from which we could select sections we liked to include (or eliminate, for that matter). We were also able to incorporate a few of our own readings and sentiments, which Judge Corbett supervised and performed perfectly. If you have the opportunity, it is worthwhile to meet in person at their office - you'll be quite impressed with the history you'll see posted along the walls! We are married 2+ weeks now, and are still impressed by the follow up and guidance we have gotten from Judge Corbett. Very pleased.

Great Officiant

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Maureen H

Judge William J. Corbett was amazing. he met with us prior to us committing to having him preform our marriage ceremony and we fell in love with him immediately. He's warm and personable and in constant communication with the bride and groom. I had high standards and wanted... Read More someone professional and warm. Judge Corbett met those standards and I was thrilled with our ceremony. This was my husband's second marriage and we wanted to ensure that his daughter was a part of our celebration. Judge suggested "Hugs & Presentation" which made her feel so good and a real part of the wedding. Thank you Judge Corbett for helping make our day beautiful!

Great Ceremony

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Jennifer P

Judge Corbett provided a beautiful and non-denominational wedding service that satisfied all of our guests. He was professional, courteous, and a joy to work with. We were very satisfied with his service.

Great work

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Danielle L

We wanted our ceremony to be removed from any religious references; thus we had a mutual friend deliver most of the wedding ceremony, and we had Judge Corbett come in to perform the legal proceedings. He was willing to work with us and do exactly as we asked. We really... Read More appreciated it!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 William C

“Thank you for the lovely wedding service. So many people have complimented us on the wonderful ceremony. We would like to thank you again and again for helping to make our wedding so special.” Sue and Daniel

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Jessica B

He was absolutely everything I could have asked more. My husband and I come from different religious backgrounds and did not want to offend either family. Judge Corbett did a great job. Everyone told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony. We met with him before the day decided... Read More on our ceremony and he executed it perfectly. He also looked great in his black robe very official looking.

Beautifully done!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Rose L

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Bill Corbett's performance. His biography was most impressive, and the choices for the ceremony were quite extensive. We opted to include the recognition of parents, the rose ceremony (which was roses presented to the mothers of the... Read More bride and groom) and we also included the unity sand ceremony. We had a Catholic/Christian based ceremony which was lovely, since we are both Roman Catholic. The ceremony was quite intimate, it ran for somewhere around 20 minutes, and due to Bill's experience, was a huge success! We highly recommend Bill's services to anyone in need of an Interfaith Officiant, not to mention our marriage license had arrived in the mail 3 days after he married us!!

Great!

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Alison M

We sat and talked with Judge Corbett for an hour the night we went to meet him. He has had a very impressive career which you can see from all the photos in his office. He arrived on time and organized everyone. Very happy with him.

Mr Corbett

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Anna P

We LOVED our meetings with Mr Corbett. VERY nice guy and a beautiful ceremony BUT he mispronounced my husbands very simple last name which was a major gaffe. However I definitely do recommend his services.

Officiant with a Catholic Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Lucyann S

It was a pleasure having Mr. Corbett officiate at my wedding. He combined a general ceremony with some catholic prayers which made me and my husband extremely happy. We are both divorced catholics and cannot get married again in a catholic church so it was nice to have a... Read More catholic ceremony.

Officiant

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 cindy g

Jude Corbett was wonderful, his fee were reasonable, he was right on time and did his job perfectly..

Judge Corbett Review

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 Judy X

I found Judge Corbett through a knottie recommendation. He is personable and very enjoyable to be around. Other officiants we contacted were pushing their personalized service, but we just wanted something short and sweet, not personalized. Judge Corbett was what we were looking... Read More for. He sent us his ceremony script and we edited it to our liking. He arrived on time on the day and did a short rehearsal prior. With a small wedding party, that was adequate for us. My only hiccup is that I feel that he missed a poem in the ceremony script that we wanted. But not a big deal and the only person who would know is me.