Retired Judge & Interfaith Officiant William J. Corbett

NYC Tri-State/Long Island

Retired Judge & Interfaith Officiant William J. Corbett

Retired Judge & nondenominational officiant, Bill Corbett performs personalized civil and religious ceremonies throughout the NY Metro area and LI at his office or your location. Fully registered and licensed, he is experienced, sensitive and dependable. Call for a free consultation.

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

113 S. Tyson Ave., Floral Park, NY
NYC Tri-State/Long Island

Officiant with a Catholic Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Lucyann S

It was a pleasure having Mr. Corbett officiate at my wedding. He combined a general ceremony with some catholic prayers which made me and my husband extremely happy. We are both divorced catholics and cannot get married again in a catholic church so it was nice to have a... Read More catholic ceremony.

Great Officiant

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Maureen H

Judge William J. Corbett was amazing. he met with us prior to us committing to having him preform our marriage ceremony and we fell in love with him immediately. He's warm and personable and in constant communication with the bride and groom. I had high standards and wanted... Read More someone professional and warm. Judge Corbett met those standards and I was thrilled with our ceremony. This was my husband's second marriage and we wanted to ensure that his daughter was a part of our celebration. Judge suggested "Hugs & Presentation" which made her feel so good and a real part of the wedding. Thank you Judge Corbett for helping make our day beautiful!

Beautifully done!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Rose L

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Bill Corbett's performance. His biography was most impressive, and the choices for the ceremony were quite extensive. We opted to include the recognition of parents, the rose ceremony (which was roses presented to the mothers of the... Read More bride and groom) and we also included the unity sand ceremony. We had a Catholic/Christian based ceremony which was lovely, since we are both Roman Catholic. The ceremony was quite intimate, it ran for somewhere around 20 minutes, and due to Bill's experience, was a huge success! We highly recommend Bill's services to anyone in need of an Interfaith Officiant, not to mention our marriage license had arrived in the mail 3 days after he married us!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Alison M

We sat and talked with Judge Corbett for an hour the night we went to meet him. He has had a very impressive career which you can see from all the photos in his office. He arrived on time and organized everyone. Very happy with him.

Mr Corbett

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Anna P

We LOVED our meetings with Mr Corbett. VERY nice guy and a beautiful ceremony BUT he mispronounced my husbands very simple last name which was a major gaffe. However I definitely do recommend his services.

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 cindy g

Jude Corbett was wonderful, his fee were reasonable, he was right on time and did his job perfectly..