$ – Inexpensive

Serving the Kansas City

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

Lyn did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding!! We were very pleased. My bridal bouquet was beautiful and she did a wonderful job incorporating my keepsakes from my grandmother and father into the bouquet. She gave us exactly what we wanted. I got married... Read More 11/14/15 and I really wanted Dahlia's. Every other florists flat out told me that they could not get dahlias that time of the year but Lyn told me that I was a possibility and I ended up being able to have gorgeous dahlias in my bouquet. She delivered on time and was very easy to communicate and connect with. She did a fabulous job and she is affordable. I feel like I got millionaire flowers on a blue collar budget. I would highly recommend Lyn to any bride looking for flowers for her big day!!

do not use this vendor

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Tessa W

We ordered lilies that did not open for the bridesmaids bouquet's. Had we been informed of this possibility we would have ordered something else. So we basically had greenery for the bridesmaids rather than the beautiful white blooms we ordered. We had no throw bouquet that was... Read More ordered and we were short a cake table bouquet.When she was informed of this she tried to blame the cake baker for the throw bouquet being lost. When in reality it was her fault not the baker. She was late arriving at the venue.The main bouquets were adequate but nothing outstanding. I would not recommend this florist.

High quality florist (without the price tag!)

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Andrea R

Lyn was the perfect florist for our March 14th wedding! I don't know too much about flowers, so she has me look at books to pick out what I liked. Some of the flowers I chose were a bit pricey, so she found similar lower cost options. I gave her my color scheme and she took the... Read More rest from there! Lyn was wonderful to work with!

Excellente

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Emily S

Lyn was wonderful to work with. I have to admit- I was not the easiest Bride- I was planning a wedding with few friends and family in the area- while working long hours. I was not very attentive to all of the details I should have been and Lyn was wonderful. From the first time... Read More I met her I knew she was going to be able to deliver exactly what I was looking for. She was able to customize the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres to our theme- and they were incredible. Her price is reasonable and she travels to your event to put everything together for you. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, and I would recommend her for ANY event.

Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Justin M

Floralyn is an amazing florist. When we met for the first time I told her the flowers I like and the colors I like. She did the rest and I couldn't have been more pleased. The centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were breathtaking!!

I loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Christine B

I loved my flowers!!! Lyn did such an awesome job! She is great to work with too. My Fiance and I couldn't decided on a budget, so there were multiple emails with her & she accomidated all of my requests. She went beyond my expectiations!!!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Lauren B

Floralyn gave me flowers that were not only beautiful, but they fit my theme of dragonflies and sunflowers beautifully. The price was the best around for what I was looking for so my big day was perfect. Thanks Floralyn!

Jewel Tone Flowers Were Fresh and Vivid

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Linda B

Floralyn worked with us to help my daughter visualize the perfect jewel tone flowers for her wedding. She also wanted silver worked into the color scheme, and Linda had the perfect vases to allow us to rent, so that we didn't have to purchase them. She found crystals to drape... Read More on the willow branches we had envisioned, and it all turned out great. We had about 230 people, so many centerpieces were utilized, and some of the floating candle arrangements from the ceremony were later used for centerpieces. Very happy with the way the flowers popped at the wedding and reception. They also lasted and did not wilt at all. Bride's bouquet was wonderful -- all bouquets were wrapped with ribbon and had little pearl pins securing them. Nice detail.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Kelli K

Lyn was great! She worked with me to figure out what flowers worked for me. I'm not a flower girl and had no idea what I wanted :)

Great value - great flowers

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Andrea L

Great low cost (high quality) florist. The only drawback is that her shop is in her home and is quite out of the way (off a country road near the speedway). Also, you are able to rent vases from her instead of having to spend money on your own vases (however, I was a bit... Read More disappointed that she expected the vases to be brought back to her home instead of her picking them back up). Other than that you won't find a more professional and kind florist - very dependable.

Great Personal Service, Beautiful Flowers,

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Cindy M

I was absolutely thrilled with the beauty, design and quality of my floral bouqets for my March 20th wedding. I met with Linda, gave her my thoughts & budget. She put together the most romantic arrangements, better than I could have hoped for. She stayed in communication with... Read More me. Our wedding day fell on the first day of spring and guess what..... a blizzard! The flowers were still delivered exactly on time. The costs were exactly as quoted. I couldn't have been happier. Thanks to Floralyn.