Retro Boogie Band

Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Denver, Indiana, Ohio, up to 500 mil

THE BEST Wedding Band! Period!!

Hey, don't let the cool name fool you! Retro Boogie plays everything from way back when to top 40 including pop, rock, R&B, disco, soul and rock & roll. This 6-piece high energy group will have you stomping your feet and grooving to the beat with the vocal talents of sisters (yep, real sisters) Roz Moore & Bev Boyd. These sisters even let the guys in the back sing, too! Your musical ride will be funky-fabulous, yet classy! RETRO BOOGIE promises to deliver an enjoyable non-stop musical experience to ALL your guests, young and old! We dare you to experience what so many people already know!

Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

St. Louis, MO Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Denver, Indiana, Ohio, up to 500 mil (314) 884-0245

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lindsay S

This band is absolutely the best! We added the option of 3 horns to the band and the dance floor was packed all night. I have been to many weddings with many bands , and this band is for sure top tier! They are extremely reasonably priced for the performance they give. I... Read More would no doubt book them again. I hope I get to go to another wedding/event where they are performing!

2017-10-18T08:20:33 Response from the vendor

We are so honored to have been a part of your awesome reception! We had so much fun with you guys!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jenna G

All we wanted for our wedding reception was a party and Retro Boogie Band BROUGHT IT. The dance floor was packed all night and so many people came up to me at the wedding asking where in the world we found such an awesome band! They even helped us organize a New Orleans-style... Read More second line from the church to the reception - people are still talking about it. They were a pleasure to work with and the performance was top notch. They even let my brother come up and play the final song of the night with them - it was everything. If you want a band that can get even the shyest dancer on the floor, singing along at the top of their lungs, Retro Boogie is the band for you!

2017-11-30T06:51:02 Response from the vendor

Jenna, thanks so much for this AWESOME review! Our goal is and always will be to make our clients our #1 priority!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bonnie L

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was choosing Retro Boogie Band as the band for our reception. Not only did they learn three of our songs (father-daughter, mother-son and our first dance), they collaborated with me on the perfect set list and had EVERYONE on their... Read More feet the entire reception, including my 92-year-old Grandma! Retro Boogie plays everything from top 40 Beyonce and Bruno Mars to oldies like Journey and Shout. They do mashups. They have KILLER vocals. And everyone was raving about them. Lastly, I'll say they did an incredible job MCing the reception. They're fun and outgoing without being cheesy. They even let the bride (me) crash the last song. Major thanks and kudos to the very talented Retro Boogie Band!

2016-11-01T09:53:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooo much for the AWESOME review! We had an amazing time at your reception. Thanks again Bonnie for allowing us to be a part of you guys' very special day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Keegan B

We had so much fun with these two sista's! They know how to get people moving and play an array of music that keeps people coming to the dance floor. I highly recommend them for any event.

2016-11-01T09:55:02 Response from the vendor

Didn't we have fun??!! Thanks again for allowing Retro Boogie to be a part of your joyous occasion. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Monica O

THIS BAND IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! We looked through multiple, multiple wedding band options in our area and after a while, were feeling a bit discouraged, until we came across Retro Boogie. Their original promo video says it all. WOW. Beyond that, they were all very... Read More personable and wonderful people to work with. They were more than accommodating and certainly put our minds at ease once we had secured them for our wedding day. It's truly mind blowing how affordable they are because their delivery for our wedding was spectacular- something you don't often get for such an incredible price!! When it came time for our wedding, we were SO impressed with each and every performance, as well as their execution of our requested cover songs, their non-stop energy, their visible passion and their overall unbelievable and genuine talent!! Each band member presented themselves to their fullest capacity and as a whole, they work wonderfully together as a band. Both female vocalists have incredible voices that are strong and extremely versatile. We were pleased and definitely impressed with their variety of song choices listed on their website. They were also more than happy to learn the personal songs for our reception, if they hadn't already known them. And as I said, their execution of our requested cover songs were AMAZING. They exceeded our expectations entirely. Our guests had MANY wonderful things to say about the band we had chose and everyone had a blast dancing throughout the reception. In sum, this band has ABSOLUTELY everything you could possibly want for your wedding. Don't even bother wasting your time searching through all of the others. Retro Boogie will exceed ANY and ALL expectations you have and you'll be more than happy with your decision in choosing them. Thank you Retro Boogie!!!!!!!!!! Your are an INCREDIBLE band and you all provided a memorable night for our wedding, that we will forever be grateful for!! An absolute FANTASTIC experience! Sincerely, Monica and Josh Valdivieso Married: May 28th, 2016

2016-11-01T09:57:23 Response from the vendor

Retro Boogie would like to extend our thanks for this tear-jerking review! We are happy that you guys were happy. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful from beginning to end and we feel very special that you guys chose Retro Boogie for your wedding entertainment.

Meet The Manager

Bev Boyd

Born into a musical family, Bev has been raising the roof, creating memories, delivering non-stop, in your face music to wedding parties, festivals, clubs and the like for over 25 years! Retro Boogie ensures a nonstop musical experience with the very best songs to keep YOUR wedding party dancing on their feet and grooving to the beat all night, young and old! Don't believe us? Check out our reviews here on The Knot as well as on Facebook, Wedding Wire, as well as GigMasters.