Rev. Dr. Kaia Stern, serving nationally

Weddings throughout Massachusetts and beyond

Rev. Kaia Stern Weddings in Massachusetts

i perform weddings and commitment ceremonies that include premarital counseling and guidance in crafting the service. I travel extensively and work nationally... please see my website for more information about my services.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

Weddings throughout Massachusetts and beyond, Boston, CA
Weddings throughout Massachusetts and beyond

Beyond wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Grace V

Kaia officiated our wedding this past August 2012 and made our day so incredibly special. Her entire ceremony selection was truly inspiring. One of my relatives approached me afterward and made me promise to frame the entire transcript so that my wife and I could read it to... Read More one another everyday! In all seriousness, you could not pick a better officiant. Kaia's kindness, professionalism, and genuine concern for our ceremony wants and needs was what made it so special. Every part of the ceremony was sprinkled with personal touches and love. Thank you, Kaia!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

Choosing Kaia was truly one of the best choices we made in planning our wedding. The ceremony was so thoughtful and personalized and beautiful. Kaia gave us and our wedding the time and attention we needed and went above and beyond to make us feel special. She is professional,... Read More caring, and fun! She was such a calming influence amidst the wedding excitement, which I truly needed. Countless guests told us this was THE best ceremony they had ever attended. Thank you, Kaia!

TO Rev. Dr. Kaia Stern, serving nationally