Rev. Jewel Olson - Wedding Officiant

Christian, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Howell ave, milwaukee, WI (414) 397-1379

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jennifer S

I cannot believe I have not left a review sooner... Jewel was absolutely amazing and so perfect for our wedding. I am sooo happy she introduced herself to me at a wedding show and she was available for our 10/10/15 wedding. She was so sweet and easy to talk to. My husband... Read More (fiance at the time) and I really didn't know where to start with the wedding planning but we knew we needed someone to marry us and were kind of nervous about how to choose the right person. But from the moment we first sat down with her we knew she was the one. Her attitude and great suggestions were exactly what we needed. She is such a professional but very fun at the same time. I told her last minute that I wanted to add a surprise of a wind chime in honor of my husband's grandma who passed at the ceremony and she made the most beautiful speech regarding it, everyone was in tears, it was so beautiful. Then after, she was the first to take and share the most beautiful pictures of our wedding, I absolutely loved that she did that. I treasured those first beautiful pictures that really captured our day. She is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nora K

Jewel was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! My husband and I are so happy with how our ceremony turned out. Jewel listened to our family situation, our belief system, and our history as a couple to make sure the ceremony was personal and flowed the way we wanted. She... Read More offered suggestions so that we were happy with who was involved with our ceremony (my mother’s new husband wasn’t involved and wanted to make sure that only my father was part of the ceremony). She was very patient and reassured us how flawless our wedding day would be when our events manager at our venue started to take over when she shouldn’t have. I would highly recommend Jewel to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Keegan M

Rev Jewel Olson was absolutely THE BEST! From the very beginning, she made us feel comfortable and at ease - she was organized, insightful, and helped us create a ceremony that was perfectly tailored to us. The ceremony itself was perfect thanks to Jewel. She brought the perfect... Read More mix of love, laughter, and reflection to our ceremony. She rolled with all the quirky moments that came up, and kept the entire ceremony entertaining for our guests. We received so many compliments on our officiant choice, and we would recommend Rev Jewel to anyone!