Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Fulltime Wedding Officiant

Lancaster, York, Harrisburg & Central PA areas

Personalized To Match What Your Hearts Are Seeking

As an Interfaith Minister (seminary trained and ordained), I appreciate ALL Couples and ALL Paths. As a fulltime, professional Wedding Officiant, having officiated over 900 weddings, I can truly say that each ceremony has found a place in my heart and so will yours. The ceremony will be written to your preferences and you will have full input along the way. Whether an elopement, a simple ceremony with close loved ones or a big festive wedding, the goal is for the ceremony to reflect your love for each other. CEREMONY LEVELS AND FEES are in detail on the weddings page of my website. Feel free to call or email for my availability. Thank you!

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Orthodox, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Po Box 8374, Lancaster, PA Lancaster, York, Harrisburg & Central PA areas (717) 471-3599

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah B

Kelly Jo is absolutely, hands down wonderful! I am a wedding professional and had a good grasp on all of the other aspects of how we wanted our wedding to be. When it came to planning our ceremony...that was a different story. I had heard from my fellow vendors about Kelly Jo... Read More and their experiences with her. And boy were they right! From the moment we chatted on the phone I knew we were in fantastic hands. My husband and I aren't super religious, but we did want a personal and memorable ceremony. Kelly Jo assisted with that and so much more. From allowing us to customize the ceremony. To suggesting different passages, Kelly Jo was extremely knowledgeable and so helpful. Thank you for putting my mind at ease! And giving us a beautiful start to our marriage.

2016-10-18T19:39:30 Response from the vendor

It puts my mind at ease knowing your ceremony was everything you had hoped for. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Bryana W

Kelly Jo was amazing throughout the whole process! I grew up in the area, but had moved to California so we had to plan everything long distance which always has its challenges. She was very accommodating with the time difference and with our busy schedules when we were in... Read More town to meet with her. She made writing the ceremony and the vows effortless and they were so beautifully written reflecting who we are as a couple. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect as well. The ceremony flowed very nicely and her delivery was great. She even took care of mailing in our marriage license because we were leaving for our honeymoon the next morning. Kelly Jo is so wonderful and I couldn't have imagined anyone else to perform our ceremony and unite us as husband and wife!

2016-10-06T19:01:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was a joy to work with both of you too and I appreciated the care you took with putting the ceremony together.

Rev. Kelly is amazing!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Melia K

I cannot say enough positive things about Reverend Kelly. She was absolutely the sweetest person I could ever imagine to marry my fiancé and me. I had researched officiants online in the area close to where we were getting married and came across her so we decided to meet. After... Read More just a few minutes of talking with her, I knew I wanted her to marry us. She has such a gentle and calming nature that puts you at ease and makes you feel very comfortable. Originally, my fiancé had someone in mind to be our reverend whom I thought was the right person. He had married one of his close friends that sadly passed away. This pastor also did the memorial service for his friend and it was amazing so I initially agreed. After meeting with him, he was actually quite inconsiderate and actually made me cry and I felt very uncomfortable. I knew he was not the one. Reverend Kelly was exactly the opposite and perfect for us! She was always responsive in emails, and quick to answer any questions I had. She was willing to help us tremendously to make our ceremony exactly how we envisioned it. On the day of the ceremony, when she first walked in to see me, she was so sincere and real and genuinely happy for me, which was a great feeling. It felt like I had known her forever and truly loved her for being such a beautiful person. She even said that she could truly feel our love and that made it so special for me. Our pre-ceremony prayer was so amazing and had my heart beating so fast and the tears flowing that I knew our ceremony would be the same. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so perfect! All of my guests complimented what a beautiful ceremony it was and that it was the best wedding they had ever witnessed. It truly was a dream come true for me! Your personal touch and caring nature made it all the more perfect!

2014-06-10T21:48:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. It really means a lot to me. I'm very happy your wedding day was all you had hoped for <3

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Krista K

Kelly Jo is such a sweet person and we really enjoyed having her officiate our wedding. She was great at communicating with us through the process. We were able to customize our ceremony to fit our style and guests kept commenting on how beautiful it was.

2017-04-04T11:23:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I'm so glad you and your guests were happy with the ceremony. I sure enjoyed being a part of it.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Sarah M

Kelly was amazing from the beginning to the end. She was extremely patient, kind and helpful in planning our ceremony for the most important day of our lives! She made us feel extremely comfortable and our day wouldn't have been as special without her. We highly recommend her to... Read More everyone!

2016-11-13T18:08:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It makes my heart smile knowing that your ceremony was what you were hoping for and that you were comfortable along the way.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Meredith G

We had the pleasure of working with Kelly for our wedding on October 28, 2016 at The Cork Factory Hotel. From our first meeting with Kelly, we knew that she was the Reverend for our special day. Kelly was available via e-mail or by phone throughout the entire planning process.... Read More She was always open to discuss different opinions, ideas or thoughts. During our wedding rehearsal, Kelly did a wonderful job guiding our family to practice the procession to ensure that everyone was prepared for our wedding day. Kelly’s grace and calm attitude immediately made any nerves disappear as we practiced our wedding vows. On the day of our wedding, we couldn’t have been happier with Kelly. Kelly led a lovely ceremony. Every word she said, my husband and I listened to intently and she made us feel as if we were the only three people in the room that day. The ceremony and vows touched our hearts so deeply because Kelly helped us create our own unique ceremony that was personalized to us and our relationship. We shared many laughs and some happy tears that day! My husband and I were so grateful to have Kelly as our Reverend. Without a doubt in our mind, we would recommend her to absolutely anyone and everyone. She was kind, a calming presence and absolutely lovely. We are so thankful for Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton! Sincerely, Meredith & Justin Getz

2016-11-10T13:33:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Meredith and Justin. I'm so glad you're happy with everything....I sure am. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in working with both of you. And I'll always remember your smiles and focus during the wedding. It was obvious you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly G

I am so glad I contacted my friend and told her I planned to marry my partner of 20 years. She immediately told me to contact Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton. I am so glad I did. We had no clue as to how to put together a ceremony that would suit us but Kelly Jo sent us a lot of... Read More material to choose from and we managed to put together the perfect ceremony. If we had any questions no matter how big or small Kelly Jo immediately got back to us with an answer. On the day of our ceremony she arrived right on time and there was just a comforting air about her. We highly recommend Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton. We are very Thankful that she is the person that we chose to perform our ceremony.

2016-10-25T16:49:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. That's so sweet of you. I truly appreciated being a part of such a special day in your lives and am glad it was what you were hoping for.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Deb W

You’ll find Kelly as professional, responsive, respectful, caring, sweet, and personable as my wife and I did. We were very intentional about our ceremony and were searching for the right fit that would blend our traditional faith and eclectic spiritual backgrounds in a... Read More nontraditional same sex marriage. We found Kelly through this site and knew upon speaking with her by phone (returned our call within two hours) and meeting with her (within one week of our call) that her personality, style, and customizable ceremony options were the perfect fit! Kelly worked with us every step of the way and provided flexibility, guidance, and expertise in blending our individual styles in an organized, fluid manner. On the day of our ceremony, Kelly was early, greeting us with a big smile and kind words. She worked with ease with other vendors to flawlessly perform our ceremony. She even rolled with the rainy weather, which cleared just in time for our outdoor ceremony. What impressed us the most is that Kelly was fully present in the moment with us feeling the overwhelming love and happiness that we and our guests were feeling during our ceremony; this came through sincerely in Kelly’s heartfelt delivery that added value to our special day. After the ceremony, Kelly offered her personal congratulations and promptly submitted paperwork for our marriage license. We are so thankful Kelly was an integral part of our special day and think you will be just as pleased as we were!

2016-10-25T16:51:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much...its a day I will always remember and it reaffirmed that true love does indeed exist. I wouldn't have wanted to miss your ceremony for anything.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Andrea M

Kelly is wonderful! Even before the beautifully-worded and conducted ceremony that Reverend Kelly so thoughtfully helped put together and give, she was always there throughout the entire planning process, easily able to contact, and always helpful at putting our minds at ease... Read More with any questions or worries we had. She is truly a wonderful person and speaker, and sincerely cares about each wedding ceremony she takes part in. We highly recommend her for your ceremony!

2016-10-05T13:35:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in working with both you too. I'm so glad it was everything you had hoped for.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jess F

Kelly Jo worked with my husband and I to create a unique ceremony that was tailored specifically to us and our love. We are both non-practicing Christians, and it was important that the words and prayers we used were indicative of our beliefs. Kelly Jo lead a beautiful ceremony... Read More and it was exactly what we wanted. She is a calm, positive person who is wonderful to work with. She took a lot of the pressure and stress out of wedding planning, and it was an honor to have her marry us and be apart of our special day. We highly recommend Kelly Jo for couples of all faiths and backgrounds!

2016-09-15T09:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. I really enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Rachel P

Rev Kelly Jo Singleton was always very polite from the very beginning through emails back and fourth since I was an out-of-state bride and even the first time I met her in person the day before my wedding for our ceremony rehearsal. Now the day of my wedding, my very special day... Read More the reason I paid her to be there as a woman of faith was not very nice at all to my husband, groomsman, bridesmaids even my step dad. She was very rude and very unsympathetic on the day that if something was going wrong, which we were running behind, she should have comforted me and navigated the situation with poise but instead she was worried about how much time we paid her to be there for!? Which I choose and paid the highest package and also told her I wanted the ceremony to be 30 mins long? So be careful how long you tell her you want her for because she will hold you to it. Also who can help the mishaps that will happen the day of your wedding? Rev Kelly Jo Singleton should have handled the situation more Professionally and be more Polite instead she cracked under pressure and ruined our mood for my beautiful ceremony that my husband was decorating last minute so it would be perfect that is why we were running late, I did not expect the Unprofessionalism and Uncompassion at all from a "top rated" Officient on The Knot.

2016-09-15T09:58:11 Response from the vendor

It is important that you know what happened the day of your wedding and your responsibility in the process. Being polite, attentive and professional are natural parts of my personality. However, when I am being yelled at and disrespected, I will stand up for myself... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Katie A

Kelly was outstanding to work with from the moment we reached out to her. She was able to help us out with all of our questions. Kelly also let us write words about our significant other and she read it out loud to our wedding guests which was just the touch I was looking for.... Read More Many people told us how beautiful our ceremony was, we would recommend Kelly to anyone!

2016-08-05T12:08:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. I appreciate you and being able to work with both of you.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Katie C

Friendly, helpful, professional, and very responsive through the entire process!

2016-07-13T19:19:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! It was wonderful working with you.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Anna Z

Kelly Jo was wonderful to work with. She fit our wedding into her busy schedule and we could not be more thankful for her! She allowed us to piece together our own ceremony in a way that was personal for us and meaningful for everyone in attendance. She met with us and talked us... Read More through the ceremony before our wedding day, and on the day of our wedding. She also took care of our marriage license. Kelly Jo is great, and we were so lucky to have her as our officiant for our wedding!

2016-06-22T19:28:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was wonderful working with you too and I'm so glad you're happy with everything. Best wishes!

Absolutely beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Danielle B

My husband and I could not be happier that we choose Rev Kelly to officiate our big day. Rev Kelly made the entire process of personalizing our ceremony so smooth. She genuinely cares about you as a couple and making your ceremony absolutely beautiful. Having a ceremony very... Read More personal to us was important and we could not have done it without her. Rev Kelly made us feel like we were the only wedding she had ever done with her personal attention and she was able to provide us with so many wonderful options to really customize each sentence. She is extremely caring and it really shows when she officiated our wedding. I could not have asked for a more special ceremony and will always remember what a wonderful part of our special day Rev Kelly played. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Rev Kelly so very much! Danielle & Rich

2015-11-14T17:08:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the heart felt review. I truly appreciate the care and time you spent making sure the ceremony was a reflection of your love for each other. That's what made it a day to remember :-)

Customizes your ceremony

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Heather K

Kelly Jo is super sweet, easy to work with. She really allows you to customize your ceremony, which was great for us because we wanted short and sweet, and that's exactly what we got.

2015-11-09T10:42:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I meant to tell you after the wedding that your processional song is one of our favorites and we considered it for our wedding too!

Wonderful officiant and ceremony

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elizabeth M

Reverend Kelly Jo was such a pleasure to work with! She is warm and genuine and made us feel so comfortable and at ease during or first meeting and kept this feeling throughout the whole process. She is extremely professional and answered all of our questions and emails in a... Read More very timely manner. Having a ceremony that was personal was very important to us when looking for an officiant and Rev. Kelly Jo helped to walk us through each step of the ceremony process to create a ceremony that was just that. We rceived so many compliments after our wedding about how beautiful and personal the ceremony was and it was thanks to the special guidance and experience of Rev. Kelly Jo. We highly recommend working with Kelly Jo and would love to work with Kelly again, however are not planning on getting married again...unless we renew our vows:)

2015-10-29T20:24:24 Response from the vendor

It was just lovely working with you too and I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable interaction. You made my job easy and gave me special memories as well. Best wishes always.

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Gina G

We recently had Kelly officiate our wedding this month, and our ceremony turned out absolutely beautiful. It was really everything we had wanted and more. Kelly always made herself available to email or chat with us regarding our needs, and truly worked with us to personalize... Read More our ceremony just how we wanted. We couldn't have asked for more and she truly made our "big day" so special. I would recommend Kelly to anyone!

2015-10-26T20:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you were happy working with me and that the ceremony was all you had hoped for.

Amazing Officiant!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Tiffany K

We could not have been happier with the amazing job Reverend Kelly did officiating our wedding. As soon as we went to meet her, we knew she was a great choice. She's very sweet and it felt like she really cared about our wedding. We had a hard time finding someone who would let... Read More us really personalize our ceremony, but with Kelly, this was not a problem at all. She was always very responsive to any emails I sent her, including all the last minute changes I wanted to make to our ceremony! She had at least one other wedding to officiate on the same day as ours, but she was still very punctual, and did a wonderful job. We got a ton of compliments on the great job she did, and I was proud of the ceremony because we were able to completely make it our own. We would absolutely 100% recommend Reverend Kelly to anyone looking for a sweet, caring officiant for their ceremony!

2015-10-14T20:14:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I truly do care about my couples and each ceremony and I'm glad it shows. And I appreciate how much care the two of you put into making the ceremony a reflection of your love for each... Read Less Read More

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 James L

Not much we can say that hasn't already been said in all the other positive reviews. Simply, Kelly Jo is the best. She was kind, prompt, and accommodating. We had a severe storm just before the ceremony on the weekend of the local car show. There were very few guests on time... Read More and Kelly Jo allowed us an additional 15 minutes for guests to arrive despite her busy schedule. The ceremony was beautiful!

2015-10-13T13:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm glad your guests arrived before we started. Thanks for being such a lovely couple to work with!

Great person

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Megan S

We choose the most simple wedding ceremony package because it fit our style and covered all the requirements. She was great from the start and kept up with us through the whole journey. She was open to our preferences and helped us understand the flow of the ceremony. She has... Read More such great patience.

2015-07-28T07:49:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time for a review. I truly appreciate it and am glad your ceremony was all you were hoping for.

Excellent Job!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

I heard of Kelly-Jo's services from the Knot and hired her because I was not native to the area I was getting married in. She conducted a lovely and intimate, non-secular marriage ceremony upon our requests and was super respectful of our wishes. My husband and I are... Read More non-religious and it was very important to us that our ceremony was not based on something we do not practice or support. She even let us review and tweek our ceremony script to our liking and was very prompt about responding with updates and edits. At the end of the day, Kelly is an interfaith minister and can fit the needs and wishes of any couple. Great person and so supportive and positive.

2015-06-19T16:55:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so glad that the ceremony was what you were hoping for and that it was in line with what is in your heart.

Kelly was wonderful

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jennie H

Kelly was so refreshing to work with. She works with you to create a ceremony that is personalize and meaningful for your situation. It was a very easy process and Kelly is very receptive via email. Which was really important to me since It's hard for me to answer the phone... Read More during the day. Every time I emailed her she would get back to me many times within the hour. It was great. She was also a very nice person.

2015-06-10T06:59:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 stephanie b

Kelli Jo really helped us make our ceremony amazing. Without her direction and ideas it would never have been what it was! I recommend her to anyone looking for a great officiant! She is also just a kind and pleasant person to work with which also made our experience great!... Read More Thanks again Kelly Jo!

2015-06-08T08:19:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I still smile when I think about your wedding...such a beautiful moment in time.

Best Officiant in Lancaster Area

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Genevieve S

Kelly is very organized and replies back in a very timely manor, like within a couple of days at most, or within a couple of hours of you sending her an email. She is very nice and thorough, she explained how everything works during a ceremony, what we need to do, what she would... Read More be responsible for. She has passages, prayers, different lines for how to say different parts of the ceremony so that it can be traditional or different, and I love that because you can pick and choose, mix and match, how you want your ceremony to be! I love Kelly, she is such a wonderful and dedicated person to performing marriage ceremonies, and genuinely loves what she does. Book her today!!!

2015-06-08T08:21:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Genevieve. I had a such a wonderful time working with you!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton

Reflecting back to the over 900 weddings that I have happily officiated since graduating from a 2 year Seminary program and being officially ordained, it continues to be a highlight of my life. From the very formal church weddings, to the outdoor barn weddings, to the intimate ceremonies by the Conestoga River, or the tender exchange of vows in a nursing home, I’m grateful to have shared in each one. Even though I have been walking the path of an Interfaith Minister and Professional Officiant for many years, each wedding renews my passion and keeps me doing what I love to do.