Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Fulltime Wedding Officiant

Lancaster, York, Harrisburg & Central PA areas

Personalized To Match What Your Hearts Are Seeking

As an Interfaith Minister (seminary trained and ordained), I appreciate ALL Couples and ALL Paths. As a fulltime, professional Wedding Officiant, having officiated over 1,000 weddings, I can truly say that each ceremony has found a place in my heart and so will yours. The ceremony will be written to your preferences and you will have full input along the way. Whether an elopement, a simple ceremony with close loved ones or a big festive wedding, the goal is for the ceremony to reflect your love for each other. CEREMONY LEVELS AND FEES are in detail on the weddings page of my website. Feel free to call or email for my availability. Thank you!

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Orthodox, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Po Box 8374, Lancaster, PA Lancaster, York, Harrisburg & Central PA areas (717) 471-3599

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Molly H

Rev. Kelly Jo was everything we had hoped for in an officiant and more. I grew up in a religious household but my groom grew up in an agnostic household so we were at a loss when planning the ceremony. Rev. Kelly Jo sent us a long document of possible readings, and the general... Read More format of the ceremony. From there, we started piecing together what we wanted and she helped us put together the final format with a few adjustments to make it flow more smoothly. Day of, she was the perfect choice. Her voice, cues, tone and rhythm were exactly what you would ask for in a officiant, and she made us feel at ease during a nervous time. We even had a few guests (who are planning their wedding) ask for her contact information - which just indicates what a lovely officiant she was and how lovely (and open) the ceremony turned out. Thank you Rev. Kelly Jo!

2017-08-22T18:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for this lovely review. I'm so glad the ceremony was everything you had hoped for. I sure did enjoy working with both of you and am glad to know that I wasn't a stressful part of the process. Even with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Bryana W

Kelly Jo was amazing throughout the whole process! I grew up in the area, but had moved to California so we had to plan everything long distance which always has its challenges. She was very accommodating with the time difference and with our busy schedules when we were in... Read More town to meet with her. She made writing the ceremony and the vows effortless and they were so beautifully written reflecting who we are as a couple. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect as well. The ceremony flowed very nicely and her delivery was great. She even took care of mailing in our marriage license because we were leaving for our honeymoon the next morning. Kelly Jo is so wonderful and I couldn't have imagined anyone else to perform our ceremony and unite us as husband and wife!

2016-10-06T19:01:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was a joy to work with both of you too and I appreciated the care you took with putting the ceremony together.

Rev. Kelly is amazing!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Melia K

I cannot say enough positive things about Reverend Kelly. She was absolutely the sweetest person I could ever imagine to marry my fiancé and me. I had researched officiants online in the area close to where we were getting married and came across her so we decided to meet. After... Read More just a few minutes of talking with her, I knew I wanted her to marry us. She has such a gentle and calming nature that puts you at ease and makes you feel very comfortable. Originally, my fiancé had someone in mind to be our reverend whom I thought was the right person. He had married one of his close friends that sadly passed away. This pastor also did the memorial service for his friend and it was amazing so I initially agreed. After meeting with him, he was actually quite inconsiderate and actually made me cry and I felt very uncomfortable. I knew he was not the one. Reverend Kelly was exactly the opposite and perfect for us! She was always responsive in emails, and quick to answer any questions I had. She was willing to help us tremendously to make our ceremony exactly how we envisioned it. On the day of the ceremony, when she first walked in to see me, she was so sincere and real and genuinely happy for me, which was a great feeling. It felt like I had known her forever and truly loved her for being such a beautiful person. She even said that she could truly feel our love and that made it so special for me. Our pre-ceremony prayer was so amazing and had my heart beating so fast and the tears flowing that I knew our ceremony would be the same. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so perfect! All of my guests complimented what a beautiful ceremony it was and that it was the best wedding they had ever witnessed. It truly was a dream come true for me! Your personal touch and caring nature made it all the more perfect!

2014-06-10T21:48:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. It really means a lot to me. I'm very happy your wedding day was all you had hoped for <3

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

Talk about commitment to excellence...Kelly was on her vacation in Ireland and communicated with us every few days so that we could make our wedding happen 2 weeks from when we first contacted her. We loved how she allowed us to make our ceremony special by adding a small... Read More section that we each wrote about each other. The process of choosing exactly what we wanted to say in our ceremony was easy too. We would both highly recommend her! Just as a side note - we are a lesbian couple and she was more than thrilled to perform our ceremony! Thank you Kelly!

2017-10-18T21:44:50 Response from the vendor

awww thank you. I've learned over these past 8 years that couples need answers, and vacation or not, I need and want to attend to those important emails. Thank you for your patience in between my adventures in Ireland, and a super thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lois P

I can't say enough about Kelly Jo! She was absolutely wonderful. The ceremony was beautiful. She was patient and kind and helped us through the process. She personalized our ceremony to our family. I am so thankful. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. I highly... Read More recommend Kelly Jo

2017-10-17T09:29:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with you and to be a part of bringing your beautiful blended family together.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah A

Kelly was so personable and, at the same time, professional during the wedding planning process. She got back to us almost immediately after any contact, she provided us with tons of options; Most importantly she added the option to include our daughter in the ceremony, in a... Read More special section called Family Promises. I believe that every couple wants something unique on their big day – formal vs. informal, short vs. elaborate, religious vs. non-religious, etc. But I also believe Kelly has so many diverse options that could accommodate and inspire everyone’s special ideas.

2017-10-16T09:01:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time for a review. It was a blessing to be a part of your wedding day and to include your daughter in such an important moment in your lives as a family.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Meredith M

Kelly Jo was nothing short of perfect. She tailored our vows to our specifications and created a calm and beautiful atmosphere for our wedding. She is organized and professional and made our very short ceremony (by choice) personal and lovely. I didn't think an officiant would... Read More be an important component of the wedding planning process, but honestly, it is one of the most crucial. Highly recommend her services!

2017-10-16T09:02:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I'm happy that the ceremony was exactly what you were looking for and that you allowed me to partake in your special day.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Brittany T

Our day wouldn’t have been the same without Kelly Jo. When my wife and I were originally searching for officiants, she was one of the first we found. As soon as we met her, we knew we wanted her to help us start our journey together. Kelly Jo provided extensive ceremony options... Read More and graciously walked us through the entire process. On the day of, her experience and expertise showed. She was kind, compassionate, and caring. We still have family complimenting us on our ceremony and choice of officiants. We are so grateful for her!!!! thank you!!!

2017-10-09T10:51:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review and especially for letting me share in such a special day with you and your loved ones. It's a day I will always remember and I'm glad to know you and your families enjoyed it too.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017

With Kelly's help, our wedding was the perfect private ceremony we had always wanted. She helped us plan a customized and unique ceremony that included all of the elements that both my husband and I wanted. She was professional and caring and a great communicator. We are... Read More grateful to her!

2017-09-12T16:41:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was lovely working with you and being a part of your wedding day. I'm glad it was what you were hoping for. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jo J

We absolutely loved working with Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton for our ceremony in May. She guided us through the process of creating a unique ceremony and helped us create a non-religious ceremony that still honored the significance of our union. On the day of, when the hair and... Read More makeup team were running behind, Kelly Jo helped ensure that everything went smoothly, and helped keep the groom and event coordinator updated.

It’s been more than a month, and we’re still getting messages from our friends and family expressing their joy at being part of such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. We are so grateful to Kelly Jo for her awesome preparation and execution, and we look forward to working with her again in the future as we celebrate other milestones in our lives.

2017-08-22T18:43:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. Although you didn't mention your wedding date, I know which lovely couple you are :-) and I can't say enough of how lovely it was to work with you. Its so good to know that the ceremony was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Krista K

Kelly Jo is such a sweet person and we really enjoyed having her officiate our wedding. She was great at communicating with us through the process. We were able to customize our ceremony to fit our style and guests kept commenting on how beautiful it was.

2017-04-04T11:23:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I'm so glad you and your guests were happy with the ceremony. I sure enjoyed being a part of it.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Sarah M

Kelly was amazing from the beginning to the end. She was extremely patient, kind and helpful in planning our ceremony for the most important day of our lives! She made us feel extremely comfortable and our day wouldn't have been as special without her. We highly recommend her to... Read More everyone!

2016-11-13T18:08:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It makes my heart smile knowing that your ceremony was what you were hoping for and that you were comfortable along the way.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Meredith G

We had the pleasure of working with Kelly for our wedding on October 28, 2016 at The Cork Factory Hotel. From our first meeting with Kelly, we knew that she was the Reverend for our special day. Kelly was available via e-mail or by phone throughout the entire planning process.... Read More She was always open to discuss different opinions, ideas or thoughts. During our wedding rehearsal, Kelly did a wonderful job guiding our family to practice the procession to ensure that everyone was prepared for our wedding day. Kelly’s grace and calm attitude immediately made any nerves disappear as we practiced our wedding vows. On the day of our wedding, we couldn’t have been happier with Kelly. Kelly led a lovely ceremony. Every word she said, my husband and I listened to intently and she made us feel as if we were the only three people in the room that day. The ceremony and vows touched our hearts so deeply because Kelly helped us create our own unique ceremony that was personalized to us and our relationship. We shared many laughs and some happy tears that day! My husband and I were so grateful to have Kelly as our Reverend. Without a doubt in our mind, we would recommend her to absolutely anyone and everyone. She was kind, a calming presence and absolutely lovely. We are so thankful for Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton! Sincerely, Meredith & Justin Getz

2016-11-10T13:33:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Meredith and Justin. I'm so glad you're happy with everything....I sure am. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in working with both of you. And I'll always remember your smiles and focus during the wedding. It was obvious you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly G

I am so glad I contacted my friend and told her I planned to marry my partner of 20 years. She immediately told me to contact Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton. I am so glad I did. We had no clue as to how to put together a ceremony that would suit us but Kelly Jo sent us a lot of... Read More material to choose from and we managed to put together the perfect ceremony. If we had any questions no matter how big or small Kelly Jo immediately got back to us with an answer. On the day of our ceremony she arrived right on time and there was just a comforting air about her. We highly recommend Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton. We are very Thankful that she is the person that we chose to perform our ceremony.

2016-10-25T16:49:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. That's so sweet of you. I truly appreciated being a part of such a special day in your lives and am glad it was what you were hoping for.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Deb W

You’ll find Kelly as professional, responsive, respectful, caring, sweet, and personable as my wife and I did. We were very intentional about our ceremony and were searching for the right fit that would blend our traditional faith and eclectic spiritual backgrounds in a... Read More nontraditional same sex marriage. We found Kelly through this site and knew upon speaking with her by phone (returned our call within two hours) and meeting with her (within one week of our call) that her personality, style, and customizable ceremony options were the perfect fit! Kelly worked with us every step of the way and provided flexibility, guidance, and expertise in blending our individual styles in an organized, fluid manner. On the day of our ceremony, Kelly was early, greeting us with a big smile and kind words. She worked with ease with other vendors to flawlessly perform our ceremony. She even rolled with the rainy weather, which cleared just in time for our outdoor ceremony. What impressed us the most is that Kelly was fully present in the moment with us feeling the overwhelming love and happiness that we and our guests were feeling during our ceremony; this came through sincerely in Kelly’s heartfelt delivery that added value to our special day. After the ceremony, Kelly offered her personal congratulations and promptly submitted paperwork for our marriage license. We are so thankful Kelly was an integral part of our special day and think you will be just as pleased as we were!

2016-10-25T16:51:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much...its a day I will always remember and it reaffirmed that true love does indeed exist. I wouldn't have wanted to miss your ceremony for anything.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah B

Kelly Jo is absolutely, hands down wonderful! I am a wedding professional and had a good grasp on all of the other aspects of how we wanted our wedding to be. When it came to planning our ceremony...that was a different story. I had heard from my fellow vendors about Kelly Jo... Read More and their experiences with her. And boy were they right! From the moment we chatted on the phone I knew we were in fantastic hands. My husband and I aren't super religious, but we did want a personal and memorable ceremony. Kelly Jo assisted with that and so much more. From allowing us to customize the ceremony. To suggesting different passages, Kelly Jo was extremely knowledgeable and so helpful. Thank you for putting my mind at ease! And giving us a beautiful start to our marriage.

2016-10-18T19:39:30 Response from the vendor

It puts my mind at ease knowing your ceremony was everything you had hoped for. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Andrea M

Kelly is wonderful! Even before the beautifully-worded and conducted ceremony that Reverend Kelly so thoughtfully helped put together and give, she was always there throughout the entire planning process, easily able to contact, and always helpful at putting our minds at ease... Read More with any questions or worries we had. She is truly a wonderful person and speaker, and sincerely cares about each wedding ceremony she takes part in. We highly recommend her for your ceremony!

2016-10-05T13:35:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in working with both you too. I'm so glad it was everything you had hoped for.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jess F

Kelly Jo worked with my husband and I to create a unique ceremony that was tailored specifically to us and our love. We are both non-practicing Christians, and it was important that the words and prayers we used were indicative of our beliefs. Kelly Jo lead a beautiful ceremony... Read More and it was exactly what we wanted. She is a calm, positive person who is wonderful to work with. She took a lot of the pressure and stress out of wedding planning, and it was an honor to have her marry us and be apart of our special day. We highly recommend Kelly Jo for couples of all faiths and backgrounds!

2016-09-15T09:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. I really enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Rachel P

Rev Kelly Jo Singleton was always very polite from the very beginning through emails back and fourth since I was an out-of-state bride and even the first time I met her in person the day before my wedding for our ceremony rehearsal. Now the day of my wedding, my very special day... Read More the reason I paid her to be there as a woman of faith was not very nice at all to my husband, groomsman, bridesmaids even my step dad. She was very rude and very unsympathetic on the day that if something was going wrong, which we were running behind, she should have comforted me and navigated the situation with poise but instead she was worried about how much time we paid her to be there for!? Which I choose and paid the highest package and also told her I wanted the ceremony to be 30 mins long? So be careful how long you tell her you want her for because she will hold you to it. Also who can help the mishaps that will happen the day of your wedding? Rev Kelly Jo Singleton should have handled the situation more Professionally and be more Polite instead she cracked under pressure and ruined our mood for my beautiful ceremony that my husband was decorating last minute so it would be perfect that is why we were running late, I did not expect the Unprofessionalism and Uncompassion at all from a "top rated" Officient on The Knot.

2016-09-15T09:58:11 Response from the vendor

It is important that you know what happened the day of your wedding and your responsibility in the process. Being polite, attentive and professional are natural parts of my personality. However, when I am being yelled at and disrespected, I will stand up for myself... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Katie A

Kelly was outstanding to work with from the moment we reached out to her. She was able to help us out with all of our questions. Kelly also let us write words about our significant other and she read it out loud to our wedding guests which was just the touch I was looking for.... Read More Many people told us how beautiful our ceremony was, we would recommend Kelly to anyone!

2016-08-05T12:08:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. I appreciate you and being able to work with both of you.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Katie C

Friendly, helpful, professional, and very responsive through the entire process!

2016-07-13T19:19:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! It was wonderful working with you.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Anna Z

Kelly Jo was wonderful to work with. She fit our wedding into her busy schedule and we could not be more thankful for her! She allowed us to piece together our own ceremony in a way that was personal for us and meaningful for everyone in attendance. She met with us and talked us... Read More through the ceremony before our wedding day, and on the day of our wedding. She also took care of our marriage license. Kelly Jo is great, and we were so lucky to have her as our officiant for our wedding!

2016-06-22T19:28:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was wonderful working with you too and I'm so glad you're happy with everything. Best wishes!

Absolutely beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Danielle B

My husband and I could not be happier that we choose Rev Kelly to officiate our big day. Rev Kelly made the entire process of personalizing our ceremony so smooth. She genuinely cares about you as a couple and making your ceremony absolutely beautiful. Having a ceremony very... Read More personal to us was important and we could not have done it without her. Rev Kelly made us feel like we were the only wedding she had ever done with her personal attention and she was able to provide us with so many wonderful options to really customize each sentence. She is extremely caring and it really shows when she officiated our wedding. I could not have asked for a more special ceremony and will always remember what a wonderful part of our special day Rev Kelly played. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Rev Kelly so very much! Danielle & Rich

2015-11-14T17:08:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the heart felt review. I truly appreciate the care and time you spent making sure the ceremony was a reflection of your love for each other. That's what made it a day to remember :-)

Customizes your ceremony

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Heather K

Kelly Jo is super sweet, easy to work with. She really allows you to customize your ceremony, which was great for us because we wanted short and sweet, and that's exactly what we got.

2015-11-09T10:42:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I meant to tell you after the wedding that your processional song is one of our favorites and we considered it for our wedding too!

Wonderful officiant and ceremony

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elizabeth M

Reverend Kelly Jo was such a pleasure to work with! She is warm and genuine and made us feel so comfortable and at ease during or first meeting and kept this feeling throughout the whole process. She is extremely professional and answered all of our questions and emails in a... Read More very timely manner. Having a ceremony that was personal was very important to us when looking for an officiant and Rev. Kelly Jo helped to walk us through each step of the ceremony process to create a ceremony that was just that. We rceived so many compliments after our wedding about how beautiful and personal the ceremony was and it was thanks to the special guidance and experience of Rev. Kelly Jo. We highly recommend working with Kelly Jo and would love to work with Kelly again, however are not planning on getting married again...unless we renew our vows:)

2015-10-29T20:24:24 Response from the vendor

It was just lovely working with you too and I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable interaction. You made my job easy and gave me special memories as well. Best wishes always.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton

Reflecting back to the over 1,000 weddings that I have happily officiated since graduating from a 2 year Seminary program and being officially ordained, it continues to be a highlight of my life. From the very formal church weddings, to the outdoor barn weddings, to the intimate ceremonies by the Conestoga River, or the tender exchange of vows in a nursing home, I’m grateful to have shared in each one. Even though I have been walking the path of an Interfaith Minister and Professional Officiant for many years, each wedding renews my passion and keeps me doing what I love to do.