Rev Louis Olivieri, Interfaith Minister/Officiate

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

New York, NY NY, LI, NJ, CT (917) 656-0929

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Christina F

Rev. Lou did a fantastic job at our wedding on July 8th. He made us and our family feel so comfortable and relaxed leading up to the ceremony, taking time to ease the nerves our our family members that were doing readings by helping them to rehearse. We received so many... Read More wonderful compliments on how it was the most beautiful and thoughtful ceremony people had ever witnessed. Leading up to the big day, we worked with Lou on customizing our ceremony and he had ample suggestions for readings and other special moments to incorporate. It can be as personalized as you make it and we were very happy with how the ceremony had traditional elements yet still spoke to us as a unique couple. Lou, we can't thank you enough for making our ceremony so special! Love, Christina & Derek

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 B J

Rev. Lou went above and beyond our expectations at our wedding in December 2016. He's easy to work with, not to mention fun, and really got to know me and my partner very well in the few months leading up to our wedding. He was able to perfectly execute our vision for a... Read More ceremony on all accounts -- we wanted a solemn Christian ceremony that was touching, personal and had just a slight hint of humor. But he's very versatile, and I'm sure he would do just as well to meet any other couple's specific needs. The wireless microphone crapped out on us mid-ceremony no thanks to our wonderful DJ (smh), but Rev. Lou gracefully recovered by saying that he'd proceed without it since everyone could hear him ok. So many people commented on how great our ceremony was, and were surprised that he wasn't our own pastor since he seemed to know us so well. He also took the time to meet and get to know our families the day of the wedding, which everyone appreciated and enjoyed. We highly recommend Rev. Lou as an officiate for a wedding or any other types of ceremony / function. We're certainly keeping him in mind for baby showers, birthday parties, etc., and also considering visiting his Interfaith Church, he's awesome!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Justin B

Rev. Lou provide exceptional service the the entire wedding event. Pre-wedding he provided us with information and steps that were invaluable for keeping activities running smoothly. The night of he not only providedid comfort to two nervous couples, but also stepped and helped... Read More me keep the ceremony running smoothly(which was needed as the bridal attendant was anything but polite and helpful). Our guest all had the highest praise for his ceremony, not only was it heartfelt but also brought a light humor to the event( which fit us perfect and was one of our request). As a groom I can say I found lou's flawless execution of the event a huge help in keeping me focused on the most important aspect of the event..the bride.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Samantha G

Rev. Lou gave us a unique and beautiful ceremony. Going into it my husband and I weren’t really sure what to expect of a non-religious service. We worried that it wouldn’t have the importance or carry the same weight as a “normal” marriage ceremony. I’m happy to say that we were... Read More pleasantly surprised. Rev lou sent us our wedding questionnaires around 2 months before the wedding and used our stories in our own words in our ceremony. Guests noted that it was refreshing to have a ceremony that really explained our story. Our ceremony script was sent over to us and we were able to select readings and make changes and go back and forth through the process until it was fine tuned to suit our style. The day of, Rev Lou arrived early, made sure everyone in the wedding party at ease, and provided a wonderful service. It was sentimental when it needed to be, lighthearted to break it up, and just the right amount of time. Our only gripe was that he made very little effort to get to know us during the year or so between signing the contract and wedding day. Other than that, it was a great, original ceremony that will not be soon forgotten by our family and friends.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Dyana B

Reverend Louis Olivieri was a pleasure to work with and by the end of the whole wedding, felt more like a friend than someone we hired. He worked with my husband and I to create a beautiful ceremony that wowed our family and friends. We're still receiving compliments from... Read More wedding guests saying how personable he was and what a beautiful ceremony he put together. He worked with us to find readings, prayers, vows, etc that really spoke to us as a couple and made our ceremony feel very special. I couldn't image having our wedding officiated by anyone else - he is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Lindsay H

Rev Louis was amazing! He personalized our wedding ceremony exactly how we wanted it with laughter and tears. I had several people come up to me after and tell me it was one of the best and most different wedding ceremonies they have ever seen! He was recommended to me by my... Read More mest friend he married and he has been used by several people I know. Now I know why! Thank you for sharing our special day #oneHeckofawedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Audra S

My husband (yaaaay!!) & I were very adamant about finding the perfect officiant - one who understood that while we wanted religious elements included, we wanted a personalized ceremony that was engaging & tailored to who WE are in our every day lives. To be completely honest... Read More here, we've been to 20+ weddings and can easily identify the "snoozefest" ceremonies, even when the couple is AMAZING. We didn't want that to happen to us. It only took a 5 minute facetime appt to know it & every day leading up to our wedding we were even more reassured by our choice. Our wedding day blew us away in all different aspects, but we both agreed that our ceremony was one of our favorite parts. The amount of compliments we received from our guests ensured it wasn't just us loving our magical moment. Louis was professional, reliable, experienced, personal & most importantly, listened to what we wanted from our ceremony. On a website filled with tons of reviews, it's tough to trust them - so don't. Schedule a 5 minute facetime appointment with Louis & see for yourselves. I guarantee you'll come out of the appointment with an officiant & after your wedding day, a friend. Thank you, Louis!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Alexia M

Rev. Louis quickly felt like family. He was so accomodating (we live in Scottsdale and were planning our NY wedding remotely) whether it be with facetiming at 10 pm NY time to work with our schedules, or meeting us on a weekend when we were in NY, he was always there for us. He... Read More offered tons of amazing ideas for what could be said and was accepting of our suggestions and still handled the ceremony flawlessly even though we didn't get our first draft back to him until two weeks after our deadline. Like an old friend, you'll immediately feel comfortable with him and you'll be so happy you included him in this most important role in your day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Sam R

Rev Louis was exceptional! To the Brides and Grooms, if you want your ceremony to blow your guests and yourselves away then Louis is your guy. He gave us a ton of freedom selecting almost every piece of our ceremony from blessings, readings, vows, and everything in between. He... Read More implemented some unique and powerful ideas that help make the ceremony personal and powerful. Our guests told us the rest of the day that it was the best ceremony they've ever heard and that it was so passionate and touching. One woman even told us she wants the entire ceremony and that just a few names need to be changed for her future wedding!! Everyone was asking us how long he's known us since the professionalism and his ability to make everything so intimate for us was as evident as could be. Little do they know that we have only known each other for a few short months! Rev Louis also arrived early to ensure the marriage license was being taken care of but even more so to meet and connect with family and friends. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, to become friends with, and we wouldn't have chosen anyone else! As a groom one day ago, I can't explain how amazing he was to help make our day special!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Laura o

I would give him 10 stars if I could! It's been a week since we got married and I'm still daydreaming about our ceremony! When we were looking for an officiant I had one goal and that was to find someone who could tell our story and make our ceremony feel personal. My fiancé... Read More found Lou and I'm so happy he did. From the first meeting, we knew Lou had to be the one to officiate our ceremony. He made us feel completely comfortable and guided us through the process. He told our love story through the ceremony and I have never experienced one like that. My fiancé and I completed some questions separately and our beautiful ceremony was created with those answers in the most eloquent and Romaric way you can ever imagine! We were overwhelmed with happiness when we read what he wrote and knew we made the right choice having Lou marry us. It's like he had known us for years. All of our guests commented on our ceremony as well! They said they have never been to one like ours. For anyone who is looking to make your ceremony romantic, special and super personal, Lou is definitely the person to go to! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Suzie C

Rev. Lou was a great find. He was easy to speak to over the phone/Skype and we had a great meeting with him in person at his office in NYC. We waited a long time to get married so it was important that our ceremony was really special, and it was just that. Our ceremony was... Read More completely customized and personal. It had just the right mix of special and moving moments as well as funny moments that had us all laughing. After the wedding so many of our guests kept complimenting on how unique and special the ceremony was. Many even said it was the best ceremony they had ever attended. We will remember our ceremony forever and I would absolutely recommend Rev. Lou.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

We loved Reverend Lou and so did our guests! Our ceremony was so personal...not your typical run-of-the-mill sayings, sermons or readings. Lou sent us questionnaires in order to personalize our ceremony and had us choose the blessings for him to say that we felt were most... Read More "us." Our guests are still raving how beautiful our ceremony was! In addition to meeting with us personally beforehand and keeping in touch months before the wedding via email and phone calls, Lou also arrived 3hrs before the ceremony in order to meet our family and bridal party and get to know them. It was an especially personal touch and something our guests will remember forever! Thanks Lou!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Stephanie C

Revered Lou's ceremony absolutely set the tone for the rest of our wedding! It was warm, personal, the perfect length, and just the right amount of humor. Reverend Lou really took the time to get to know us and really cared to learn our story. He worked with us t personalize our... Read More ceremony and had great input throughout. We ended the ceremony on such an emotional high, everyone was just ready to continue the celebration! Reverend Lou was readily available throughout the planning and we will honestly continue to keep contact with him for years to come. It's unfortunate that The Knot doesn't allow you to make a 6 star rating. Book Reverend Lou for a heartfelt ceremony that will not be forgotten!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Rebecca V

Thank you to Reverend Louis, who was very caring and kind to us throughout the whole process. When meeting him, we found he was very easy to talk to and we felt comfortable with him within the first five minutes of talking to him. At our ceremony, it was scorching hot outside,... Read More but he braved through it and handled it so well, despite some technical difficulties we were having that day! You wouldn't have been able to tell that there were any difficulties from the smoothness with which he delivered our ceremony. Thank you again Rev. Lou. I definitely recommend him for his charisma and for his kindness. We loved our ceremony!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Nicole m

Rev Lou was a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding day run so much smoother. We had to deal with weather on our wedding day, but Rev Lou shortened the ceremony on the spot which allowed us to have the ceremony outside during a break in the rain. Everyone liked our... Read More ceremony, even the cliffs notes version. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Lou was fantastic! Our ceremony went on without a hitch. His delivery of our highly personalized vows made the day special. He kept things short & sweet!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Nicole R

I can honestly say hands down choosing Rev. Louis Olivieri was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding!!! He took a lot of time with us from our initial first encounter thru skype, to meeting and discussing the upcoming wedding over lunch, emails back and... Read More fourth, follow up phone call and also his early arrival at the venue the day of to ensure that everything would go smoothly and we were all comfortable!! He truly did an AMAZING job at personalizing our ceremony so that it was such a unique and personable experience for us and all those who attended the ceremony. We are still getting compliments 2 weeks later from guests who say they have never been to such a nice wedding ceremony, one of my aunts also thought he was a family friend because of how detailed and personal and special Louis made it! I think that speaks volumes!!! Not to mention, we automatically felt very comfortable and at ease in his presence, he really cares about the weddings and the couple, i would HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lisa-Marie G

The best decision we could have made! Rev. Louis was nothing short of amazing to work with. He made planning the ceremony EASY, he makes sure to get to know each of you personally to add those special touches in the ceremony, this was not a typical ceremony everyone has heard... Read More and been to a bazillion times, it was so personalized and completely expressed our relationship, many guests thought that Rev. Louis has known us for years. He also knows how to hit all the feels, guests cried, laughed, and were certainly touched, because still to this day people are going out of their way to say how amazing the ceremony was, most people told us it was the best they have ever attended. Our ceremony was on the beach, but the service was very clear and everyone was able to hear the words spoken ( our dj set up a microphone and speakers on the beach ) Rev. Louis had all speeches, vows and spoken words nicely prepared for us so there was no fumbling ,or removing paper from unmentionable areas. Rev. Louis has some of his own special touches that he will ask to incorporate into your ceremony, we loved and appreciated each one of his suggestions, the ceremony was perfect...we would not have changed a thing. Rev. Louis knows how important and special your wedding day is, and will certainly go above and beyond to ensure the ceremony is special, intimate, and personalized to fit your relationship and what you desire for your ceremony. I strongly recommend choosing Rev. Louis, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Rev. Louis Olivieri did an outstanding job on my Wedding, 7/16/16. I would recommend him to anyone, he made me feel so calm, he made me feel like my deceased parents were with me during the service.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Laura F

Reverend Louis made our ceremony so incredibly special, we couldn't possibly have asked for anything more. A number of our guests told us afterwards that it was the most moving ceremony they had attended, and I know the compliments were genuine. My husband and I were already... Read More legally married, and we were celebrating our marriage with a religious ceremony in front of all of our family and friends, so we asked Reverend Louis to word the ceremony to reflect our unique circumstances. Not only did the ceremony pertain to our situation perfectly, but it reflected on each of us personally, such that our guests commented on how well Reverend Louis seemed to know the two of us. From our first meeting up until our wedding day, working with Reverend Louis was a wonderful experience, and I would recommend him wholeheartedly for a beautiful ceremony for whatever your needs might be.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Lauren M

Reverend Lou is amazing! Our ceremony was beautiful, romantic, & intimate. While standing at the alter I felt like it was just me, my husband, and Reverend Lou. He took Ramon & myself back to where our journey began, through all the good times, all the memories, all the way... Read More through the moment where we decided to get married. Reverend Lou gave us a beautiful ceremony, a reminder of what our day was really about, & a new friend. I highly recommend Rev. Lou to everyone. Believe me I will not forget our ceremony years from now but I will forget many of the other details of the night. Thank you Reverend Lou!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Brie S

Our ceremony was beautiful. It was very personal and pertained specifically to us as a couple. The Reverend was in touch with us several times over the few months leading up to our wedding and wrote a ceremony that spoke of our love for one another. He gave us many options as to... Read More how we wanted our ceremony to flow, what we wanted to be included/excluded, and many different ways in which we could exchange our vows. Upon meeting him for the first time, he made us feel very comfortable and at ease. He explained the way he set up his services and made sure we understood his vision, as well as he understanding ours. There was never any pressure. At our reception, my husband and I received SO MANY compliments on his service. Every guest absolutely LOVED it. He is perfect for any occasion, and my husband and I will definitely be keeping him in mind for our upcoming events as a family.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 William S

AWESOME. Absolutely awesome. The Reverend was very involved with the entire ceremonial process. He engaged with my wife and I in a way that allowed for everyone involved to enjoy a memorable, deeply moving and meaningful experience. His attention to detail, commitment to... Read More perfection and personal devotion made him an easy, and obvious choice for our day. I remember our first meeting, and left that meeting completely confident in what we were asking of him. I was not disappointed! Not to mention, it's been almost a week, and loved ones and friends are still complimenting the beauty of his service. I look forward to allowing him to share future experiences with my wife and I!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

We absolutely loved having Rev. Louis at our wedding. He was outstanding! We had some conversations throughout our wedding planning and he used all the beautiful memories we have in his sermon. We became friends.. Rev. Louis is approachable, easy going, respectful, funny, I can... Read More go on and on. He made us feel comfortable throughout it all. He made sure he worked all our special requests into the ceremony. He even ensured that our families were involve in some way. We recommend Rev. Louis to any couple looking for someone to really listen to u and turn ur ideas into reality.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Angelica G

Reverend Louis was fantastic as our officiant. Since the moment we met him, we knew that he was the perfect fit. He listened to us and our vision of the wedding and guided us and helped us throughout the entire process to create a unique and unforgettable ceremony. I would... Read More highly recommend him.