Rev. Reenie Panzini at Susquehanna Ceremonies

Lancaster / Central Pennsylvania and Surrounding Area

Unique and Memorable Ceremonies in Central Pa.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I believe the ceremony should set the stage for the rest of the day and your ceremony should be about the couple. Every ceremony I officiate is based on meetings (in person, phone or skype) with the couple so that the ceremony reflects THEIR personalities. Whether it be a civil/non-religious but romantic wedding in the park, a fun and theatrical handfasting at midnight, a traditional, religious ceremony in a church or a more elaborate blending of religions and cultures...I’ve written, officiated over and loved them all. Contact me today to discuss your ceremony and to check on the availability of your date. LEGALLY ORDAINED, ALL FAITH MINISTER

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Lancaster / Central Pennsylvania and Surrounding Area (717) 575-8850
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Katie B

Rev Reenie was able to put together the perfect ceremony for our wedding. We wanted something that would be light and fun (no tears!), but still sweet and heartfelt, and she delivered! We met with her a couple times, and she was able to recommend some excellent readings for us... Read More to choose from, and helped us come up with a ceremony that fit us so well! We received so many compliments from guests afterwards about how much they enjoyed the ceremony and Reenie’s personality. We couldn’t be happier with the way everything worked out. I am usually terrible at making it through any wedding without crying, but Reenie kept us smiling through the whole thing, and even laughing at some parts. It set the tone for the rest of the day: stress-free and happy!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Ashton J

Reenie was amazing!!!! From the moment we first spoke to Reenie on the phone, we knew that she would be perfect for our wedding. She is so personable and put us at ease about everything immediately. We had told her that we wanted our ceremony to be about love, and upon... Read More reading the first draft, my eyes welled up - it was surely about love and so perfect. We told Reenie about how our love story started, as well as some inside jokes, and she incorporated everything into the ceremony in the most perfect way ever. Almost everyone who attended our ceremony was brought to tears of happiness and we are still hearing from our guests about how awesome our officiant was. We want to re-live the ceremony over and over again because it was the best moment of our lives and we cannot thank Reenie enough her part in that!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Abbe J

We planned our entire wedding from out of town and relied a lot of these type of reviews. We booked Reenie as she was super helpful with answering questions about getting a marriage license in PA (3 day waiting period is annoying, marriages officiated by friends arent... Read More necessarily legal in PA, etc). She was super easy to talk to, and we communicated almost solely via email. She was incredibly prompt with all my (many) questions, and very sweet. We met her at our rehearsal, and she married us the next day, and she managed to make it so personal and sweet, and made the entire thing so laid back for us (non-religious folk), even while making the ceremony spiritual, pleasing the groom's religious dad. We absolutely loved Reenie and after the fact later that night, we kinda looked at each other, and said, wow Reenie was great though wasnt she? (that really did happen.) Highly recommend her. Thanks Reenie!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jon S

Reenie deserves more than 5 stars! She was AMAZING to work with. We are obsessed with her!!! The first day we met Reenie, we knew she would be perfect for our wedding. With every step leading up to the day, she was extremely supportive and helpful. When planning the ceremony,... Read More she provided plenty of readings and even helped with writing our vows. The relationship we have developed with her will definitely last post-wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Julia B

Reenie officiated our wedding ceremony at Riverdale Manor. She came up with a great custom ceremony for us incorporating our personalities, ideas and readings in no time. Numerous guests came up to us afterward to let us know how much they liked Reenie and her upbeat energetic... Read More personality. A future bride in the family even asked us for her info that night. We'll definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jennifer K

Rev. Reenie was absolutely amazing, personable, funny, & so kind. We kept in touch throughout the few months leading up to our surprise wedding via email & come to find out she actually knew my future mother in law (so it was a surprise within a surprise to have her officiate... Read More our wedding). Our day was so special, but was made even more special because she was a part of it. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is; we could not be happier with how our ceremony went! Lots of love to you, Rev. Reenie --- it was truly a blessing to meet you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Julie M

Reenie is wonderful! In fact, one of her ideas was probably the biggest hit of the entire wedding! When we told her our wedding was on my parents’ 50th anniversary, she had the idea to present them with a Papal Blessing during the ceremony. She wove the presentation into the... Read More ceremony beautifully and people are still talking about how wonderful it was. The entire ceremony was so personal and romantic. We found her via recommendations from 2 couples who don’t even know each other so we were confident she’d be wonderful but she still exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kimberly K

Reenie was seriously amazing to work with! She made the entire process of creating our ceremony fun, easy, stress free, and personal to us as a couple. She really takes the time to get to know you and will listen to what the couple wants their day to be. She is also such a kind... Read More and loving person, who is exactly who we wanted to marry us. We are so thankful to have worked with Reenie for our wedding, and are so happy with every aspect of our ceremony. Thank you so much Reenie!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alicia S

Reenie was awesome. She was so prepared and made us feel so comfortable with everything from the first meeting to the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Emily M

Rev. Reenie was wonderful to work with and very flexible in assembling a ceremony that fit my husband and I. She made the process very streamlined and easy. Thank you so much, Reenie! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Laura H

Reenie did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She has a great sense of humor and made us feel very comfortable. She made the process very easy and was able to put together an extremely personal and touching ceremony for us. Highly recommend to all bride-to-be's!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Lara D

We are so very happy that we found Reenie! She did a beautiful job with our ceremony. She took care to get to know us as a couple, and tailored the ceremony to accommodate our unique interests as a couple. We would highly recommend her if you are looking for an amazing... Read More officiant!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Nicole G

Reenie was a life saver! My husband and I wanted our best friend to marry us, but we wanted to be sure that there was no question that it was legal. Reenie came to our rescue! She met us at a cafe right in Lancaster and it only took 15 minutes the morning of our wedding. She... Read More signed all of our paperwork and even mailed it for us! I don't know what we would have done without you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney M

We our so happy with our decision to have Rev. Reenie officiate our ceremony. We got married out of town so all of our planning was done via email and Reenie was very easy to work with and quick to respond. She provided us with tons of examples of vows and readings to choose... Read More from and once we picked she worked her magic. The end result was a personalized ceremony that truly celebrated our relationship and our new marriage. Our friends and family felt included and it made for a very intimate occasion. Reenie was personable, kind, and professional. We couldn't ask for more! Thank you for being part of our amazing day!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Justin F

Our experience with Reenie was very positive. The discussions with her helped us figure out what we wanted for our ceremony, which she perfectly customized for us. Her words were so lovely that I almost cried. Reenie is professional, easy to talk to, responsive, accommodating... Read More and punctual.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Justin F

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cassie M

Reenie was WONDERFUL! She made sure she really got to know us so that she could design a ceremony that was perfect for us. It's as if we knew her for years. Plus we got so many compliments from guests on how great she was! She has such a wonderfully positive energy about her.... Read More Will recommend her to ANYONE in need of a wedding officiant.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Polly P

Reenie was absolutely fantastic. She was so interested in us, and out story. Our ceremony was perfect for us! She is a true professional and was attentive to every detail. I have recommended her and will continue to do so! You won't be disappointed! Love her to pieces!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Justin P

Reenie officiated our September 6th wedding at the Landis Valley Museum. She was such a pleasure to work with. She made the process fun and about what was important to us. I would recommend her to everyone! I'm so glad we chose her to participate in our very special day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsay J

My husband and I LOVED working with Reenie! She is an amazing person who makes you feel like family! We had a memorable wedding ceremony and it was because of Reenie! People still tell us how amazing our officiant was....you will not be disappointed! Book my girl Reenie!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 nicole c

Reenie was a pleasure to work with on every occasion we've needed her. We didn't want a traditional church wedding with lots of scripture reading. Reenie took the time to get to know us and what our marriage meant to us, and then was able to provide meaningful readings and... Read More create a truly perfect ceremony. She even included our son which meant a lot to us. She even performed a Salt Covenant for us because she didn't want to do a traditional union ceremony. She had great communication skills throughout our long engagement and often sent us things she came across if she thought they fit us. Whether for a wedding or an elopement, a traditional or non traditional wedding, Reenie has you covered. I'd highly recommend her:)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sarah K

Reenie is hands-down amazing! Our ceremony was personal and catered to our exact needs. She also brought a very calming and supportive energy to the whole process. I would absolutely recommend booking her for your wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Katie R

What I am so grateful to be able to say about Irene "Reenie" Panzini is that not only did I get a wonderful, kind, supportive officiant for my wedding, but I also got a friend in the process! That's how awesome she is. I had never known her before Eric and I chose her for our... Read More officiant, but I am so very glad I met her. Eric and I were married 7 years ago, and I continue to be friends with Reenie. She is a treasure. Reenie is funny, kind, and wise. She is accepting and supportive of all religions and lifestyles, and is just an altogether loving soul. She accommodated all of my choices in the ceremony. She gave us all kinds of ideas as well, like including a hand-binding ceremony, which was gorgeous and such a wonderful memory. And she was so supportive of our quirkiness, including saying "May the force be with you" in honor of my dad, who passed away a few years before my wedding and who loved saying things like that. My wedding ceremony was beautiful, and EVEN ALL OF THESE YEARS LATER, I still get compliments on how personalized and fun the ceremony was. My husband and I do not have a specific religion, but are open to different beliefs. Irene's ceremony was respectful of our (very undefined) beliefs. She can cater to whatever your needs are in terms of religion. I literally had people coming up to me several times during the reception to say that our ceremony was the best they had ever been to - to quote one guest, he was "on the edge of his seat". Irene is so AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kaitlyn R

Reenie is the absolute best! My husband and I could not have been more happy to have Reenie officiate our wedding! She went above and beyond for us on numerous occasions! And everything was so personalized for us! She really understood us and who we were and what our... Read More relationship was. My husband and I aren't the most outgoing people but Reenie made us feel right at home at the ceremony and just made us feel relaxed and totally excited to be there in that moment. She really made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, if not more!

2016-06-21T15:48:21 Response from the vendor

and I couldn't have been happier to officiate for you!! I had so much fun with you guys, I miss you already!! xo

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Erin C

I cannot express in words how fantastic Reenie was officiating our wedding. My husband and I chose Reenie after asking our vendor to recommend someone who would help make our ceremony a true reflection of us as a couple. Reenie was the first name uttered and I can, without a... Read More doubt say, I understand why. The best way to put it is Reenie seemed to know my now husband and I better than we even knew ourselves in terms of the ceremony. Without making our meetings feel like interrogations, we sat in a coffee shop talking, about life, our past and everything in between. Reenie was able to the reflect us in the ceremony she created. It felt like us! Looking back I couldn't imagine doing any of it without Reenie! I now consider her a friend.

Reverend Reenie Panzini

While I am a legally ordained, seminary trained, Interfaith Minister, I do NOT expect you (or really want you to) call me Reverend. I am much more comfortable with Reenie. I am originally from Brooklyn, New York but I’ve lived in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for nearly 11 years. I’ve been in the Wedding industry for 16 years and have been officiating weddings for almost 12. I attended The New Seminary for Interfaith Studies in NYC and hold 3 separate Ordinations. I am the local organizer for Marriage Equality USA, and I am the VP of The Lancaster Metaphysical Chapel. LancasterChapel.org