Rev. Reenie Panzini at Susquehanna Ceremonies

Lancaster / Central Pennsylvania and Surrounding Area

Unique and Memorable Ceremonies in Central Pa.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I believe the ceremony should set the stage for the rest of the day and your ceremony should be about the couple. Every ceremony I officiate is based on meetings (in person, phone or skype) with the couple so that the ceremony reflects THEIR personalities. Whether it be a civil/non-religious but romantic wedding in the park, a fun and theatrical handfasting at midnight, a traditional, religious ceremony in a church or a more elaborate blending of religions and cultures...I’ve written, officiated over and loved them all. Contact me today to discuss your ceremony and to check on the availability of your date. LEGALLY ORDAINED, ALL FAITH MINISTER

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Lancaster / Central Pennsylvania and Surrounding Area (717) 575-8850
INSTAGRAM

We LOVE Reenie!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Abby F

We knew Reenie was going to be our wedding officiant from the second we met her at a little coffee shop in Lancaster. We sat and chatted with her for almost 2 hours about not only wedding, but life - what we do in our free time, details about our family, our friends, the list... Read More continues. Reenie is not your typical officiant. It feels as though she has known you for years and has a very warm presence about her. I truly enjoyed both of our meetings with her - and couldn't wait for her to be a part of our big day! When she arrived to our wedding - my face lit up - I was SO happy to see her. Our guests are still talking about how lovely she was and how much they enjoyed the ceremony she created for us. She incorporated things about my husband and I and really took the time to weave it into the theme of the day. She took command of the room with her strong presence and made our ceremony absolutely perfect! If you are looking for an officiant, look no further, Reenie is your gal!!!!

2015-10-27T20:33:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me! I'm glad I was your "gal"! xo

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Erin C

I cannot express in words how fantastic Reenie was officiating our wedding. My husband and I chose Reenie after asking our vendor to recommend someone who would help make our ceremony a true reflection of us as a couple. Reenie was the first name uttered and I can, without a... Read More doubt say, I understand why. The best way to put it is Reenie seemed to know my now husband and I better than we even knew ourselves in terms of the ceremony. Without making our meetings feel like interrogations, we sat in a coffee shop talking, about life, our past and everything in between. Reenie was able to the reflect us in the ceremony she created. It felt like us! Looking back I couldn't imagine doing any of it without Reenie! I now consider her a friend.

Loved Reenie!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Irene D

Reenie did an amazing job for us! We were so pleased with the ceremony and couldn't have been any happier! Before the wedding, I took some time write up a short summary of our relationship, our history, and our personalities. She tailored the ceremony perfectly to fit our style... Read More and even included inside jokes which helped make it even more personal. Reenie was dressed appropriately and was prompt on her timeliness. When performing the rehearsal and the actual ceremony she was efficient and made sure everyone in the wedding knew what they were doing and made them feel comfortable. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding!

2015-10-27T20:34:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding!! xo

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Laura D

Reenie did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She has a great sense of humor and made us feel very comfortable. She made the process very easy and was able to put together an extremely personal and touching ceremony for us. Highly recommend to all bride-to-be's!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Lara D

We are so very happy that we found Reenie! She did a beautiful job with our ceremony. She took care to get to know us as a couple, and tailored the ceremony to accommodate our unique interests as a couple. We would highly recommend her if you are looking for an amazing... Read More officiant!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Nicole G

Reenie was a life saver! My husband and I wanted our best friend to marry us, but we wanted to be sure that there was no question that it was legal. Reenie came to our rescue! She met us at a cafe right in Lancaster and it only took 15 minutes the morning of our wedding. She... Read More signed all of our paperwork and even mailed it for us! I don't know what we would have done without you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney M

We our so happy with our decision to have Rev. Reenie officiate our ceremony. We got married out of town so all of our planning was done via email and Reenie was very easy to work with and quick to respond. She provided us with tons of examples of vows and readings to choose... Read More from and once we picked she worked her magic. The end result was a personalized ceremony that truly celebrated our relationship and our new marriage. Our friends and family felt included and it made for a very intimate occasion. Reenie was personable, kind, and professional. We couldn't ask for more! Thank you for being part of our amazing day!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Justin F

Our experience with Reenie was very positive. The discussions with her helped us figure out what we wanted for our ceremony, which she perfectly customized for us. Her words were so lovely that I almost cried. Reenie is professional, easy to talk to, responsive, accommodating... Read More and punctual.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Justin F

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cassie M

Reenie was WONDERFUL! She made sure she really got to know us so that she could design a ceremony that was perfect for us. It's as if we knew her for years. Plus we got so many compliments from guests on how great she was! She has such a wonderfully positive energy about her.... Read More Will recommend her to ANYONE in need of a wedding officiant.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Polly P

Reenie was absolutely fantastic. She was so interested in us, and out story. Our ceremony was perfect for us! She is a true professional and was attentive to every detail. I have recommended her and will continue to do so! You won't be disappointed! Love her to pieces!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Justin P

Reenie officiated our September 6th wedding at the Landis Valley Museum. She was such a pleasure to work with. She made the process fun and about what was important to us. I would recommend her to everyone! I'm so glad we chose her to participate in our very special day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsay J

My husband and I LOVED working with Reenie! She is an amazing person who makes you feel like family! We had a memorable wedding ceremony and it was because of Reenie! People still tell us how amazing our officiant was....you will not be disappointed! Book my girl Reenie!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 nicole c

Reenie was a pleasure to work with on every occasion we've needed her. We didn't want a traditional church wedding with lots of scripture reading. Reenie took the time to get to know us and what our marriage meant to us, and then was able to provide meaningful readings and... Read More create a truly perfect ceremony. She even included our son which meant a lot to us. She even performed a Salt Covenant for us because she didn't want to do a traditional union ceremony. She had great communication skills throughout our long engagement and often sent us things she came across if she thought they fit us. Whether for a wedding or an elopement, a traditional or non traditional wedding, Reenie has you covered. I'd highly recommend her:)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sarah K

Reenie is hands-down amazing! Our ceremony was personal and catered to our exact needs. She also brought a very calming and supportive energy to the whole process. I would absolutely recommend booking her for your wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Katie R

What I am so grateful to be able to say about Irene "Reenie" Panzini is that not only did I get a wonderful, kind, supportive officiant for my wedding, but I also got a friend in the process! That's how awesome she is. I had never known her before Eric and I chose her for our... Read More officiant, but I am so very glad I met her. Eric and I were married 7 years ago, and I continue to be friends with Reenie. She is a treasure. Reenie is funny, kind, and wise. She is accepting and supportive of all religions and lifestyles, and is just an altogether loving soul. She accommodated all of my choices in the ceremony. She gave us all kinds of ideas as well, like including a hand-binding ceremony, which was gorgeous and such a wonderful memory. And she was so supportive of our quirkiness, including saying "May the force be with you" in honor of my dad, who passed away a few years before my wedding and who loved saying things like that. My wedding ceremony was beautiful, and EVEN ALL OF THESE YEARS LATER, I still get compliments on how personalized and fun the ceremony was. My husband and I do not have a specific religion, but are open to different beliefs. Irene's ceremony was respectful of our (very undefined) beliefs. She can cater to whatever your needs are in terms of religion. I literally had people coming up to me several times during the reception to say that our ceremony was the best they had ever been to - to quote one guest, he was "on the edge of his seat". Irene is so AWESOME!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Abbe J

We planned our entire wedding from out of town and relied a lot of these type of reviews. We booked Reenie as she was super helpful with answering questions about getting a marriage license in PA (3 day waiting period is annoying, marriages officiated by friends arent... Read More necessarily legal in PA, etc). She was super easy to talk to, and we communicated almost solely via email. She was incredibly prompt with all my (many) questions, and very sweet. We met her at our rehearsal, and she married us the next day, and she managed to make it so personal and sweet, and made the entire thing so laid back for us (non-religious folk), even while making the ceremony spiritual, pleasing the groom's religious dad. We absolutely loved Reenie and after the fact later that night, we kinda looked at each other, and said, wow Reenie was great though wasnt she? (that really did happen.) Highly recommend her. Thanks Reenie!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kaitlyn R

Reenie is the absolute best! My husband and I could not have been more happy to have Reenie officiate our wedding! She went above and beyond for us on numerous occasions! And everything was so personalized for us! She really understood us and who we were and what our... Read More relationship was. My husband and I aren't the most outgoing people but Reenie made us feel right at home at the ceremony and just made us feel relaxed and totally excited to be there in that moment. She really made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, if not more!

2016-06-21T15:48:21 Response from the vendor

and I couldn't have been happier to officiate for you!! I had so much fun with you guys, I miss you already!! xo

Great!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Arianne M

Reenie was exactly what we wanted. We did not have a long or very detailed ceremony but she played her part in our big day perfectly. She was friendly, and made no mistakes with our ceremony. She was easy to contact and communicate with. I would definitely recommend her to... Read More others.

2015-10-30T05:34:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks A & C! I was more than thrilled to be part of your day. I LOVED seeing all the NY License Plates pulling in and parking, I felt very much at home. Thanks for the pictures! xo

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jeanette W

Reenie was amazing!! She met us multiple times before the wedding to really get to know my husband and I and learn all about "our story" she was easy to get a hold of and helped us to tailor the perfect ceremony. She is kind, gracious, and caring! We could not have asked for a... Read More more perfect person to help us begin the rest of our lives! Thank you Reenie!!!! -Nick & Jenna

2015-10-28T19:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks you guys! I think you were (and are) amazing! xo

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mallory B

Reenie was amazing! We had a bad experience prior to meeting with her and she made all our worries disappear. We are still receiving compliments on our ceremony!

2015-10-27T20:40:17 Response from the vendor

I'm glad I made your worries disappear! Thanks for the review and send pictures! xo

Easy Going

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Stephanie H

Reenie was so comfortable to work with, and was able to provide a lot of help and suggestions in a very short time-frame.

Great!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We had a formal ceremony in Punta Cana and just wanted to make it legal. Reenie met us at our favorite restaurant and did a quick and easy vowel exchange for us. Very stress-free.

Personable officiant

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Jessica F

Reenie went above and beyond tailoring our ceremony to us. We did not want a traditional ceremony, and she helped us make it our own. She was timely with responses via email and was a pleasure to work with.

Officiant

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Nicole F

Did a perfect job! Loved that we could personalize our ceremony the way we wanted it!

Reverend Reenie Panzini

While I am a legally ordained, seminary trained, Interfaith Minister, I do NOT expect you (or really want you to) call me Reverend. I am much more comfortable with Reenie. I am originally from Brooklyn, New York but I’ve lived in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for nearly 11 years. I’ve been in the Wedding industry for 16 years and have been officiating weddings for almost 12. I attended The New Seminary for Interfaith Studies in NYC and hold 3 separate Ordinations. I am the local organizer for Marriage Equality USA, and I am the VP of The Lancaster Metaphysical Chapel. LancasterChapel.org