Rev Rosie's CA Weddings! (Hablo Español)

Los Angeles/Orange County, Riverside/San Bernardino Counties

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Orthodox, Reform, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

Los Angeles/Orange County, Riverside/San Bernardino Counties (909) 860-5572

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Daisy P

From our first meeting, we loved Rosie. She's sweet, welcoming, and very professional. It's obvious that she knows what she's doing and is always open to answer any questions! Rosie is also very responsive. She constantly responded to my emails in a timely manner, which I... Read More thought was very helpful. Thank you Rosie!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Geraldine A

It's funny to say that I didn't meet Rev Rosie until the day of my wedding in person of course. The overall service that Rev Rosie provides is phenomenal and goes beyond my expectations, furthermore; she was flexible, understanding with timeframes for your big day, and amazing... Read More at replying and efficiently to questions. I had my wedding in Spanish completely from beginning to end & I truly enjoyed the ceremony and how with Rev Rosie's help we came up with a unique and personal ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Christina C

We loved Rev. Rosie from our first meeting. She made everything so easy. On the day of the wedding she showed up early, got everything done and calmed our nerves. She made our ceremony personal and that made the day perfect. Thanks again Rev. Rosie

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Jeanette C

We can't thank Rosie enough for everything she did for us. She made the process of planning our ceremony so easy, and explained everything from the ceremony to all the paper work that goes along with it. We had procrastinated on booking an officiant until 2 weeks before our... Read More wedding, and we decided on Rosie completely on her reviews. She was so accommodating and sweet, and made us feel at ease. We even changed a few details of the ceremony minutes before and she just went with it. If you want someone to officiate your wedding who genuinely cares about each couple she comes across, go with Rosie. Thank you so much for everything, Rosie! =)

Such a delight

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Mike L

From my first interaction with her al the way through the end of our ceremony, Rosie was an absolute delight to work with. She is a so warm, so sweet and so personable and we felt that she really listened to what we wanted. We had an interfaith and semi bilingual wedding but... Read More she handled everything seamlessly. Everyone loved what she said at the ceremony and thought the bilingual intro and announcement were perfection. We would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant.

Thank you Rosie!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Michelle L

Rosie is sooo amazing! She answered all of my questions and always followed up with me. As a bride, it's wonderful when your vendors check in with you, instead of chasing them around! Our ceremony was beautiful and we received multiple compliments on our ceremony! Our ceremony... Read More was tailored to our needs and I can't say thank you enough! Would definitely recommend!

Happy Couple !!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Michael Z

I wish I could go higher than 5!! She was amazing and so fun to work with. Rosie was extremely flexible working with our changes and requests . We were out of State and planning a wedding was challenging at times but she made the process so easy and fun. She always had time to... Read More return our calls and emails when we needed something and in a timely manner. We received so many compliments on our ceremony, it was short but didn't feel rushed. She had a very calming and relaxing feeling which carried over to everyone in the room. I would definitely recommend her to everyone !!

Rev. Rosie is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Banessa M

Rev. Rosie was amazing. We had such a great experience from the initial consultation. She made us feel very comfortable and was very informative. She was able to help us throughout the entire process. Anytime we had a question she was very easy to reach and would always have an... Read More answer for us. The day of the wedding she was there early to make sure everything was taken care of. Our ceremony was beautiful and very special. We made the right decision in choosing Rev. Rosie to be part of our magical day.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rev. rosie. She absolutely went above and beyond to make our wedding a success. Very nice lady and her prices are great. She definitely cares for her clients and is there for them 100 percent

Great wedding Officiant!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Alisha C

Rosie recently performed a wedding at the venue I work at, and working with her was a great experience. She was prompt, knowledgeable, and very friendly. I would definitely recommend Rosie as an Officiant!

Perfect Ceremony

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Samantha H

My husband and I wanted a short, sweet, and simple ceremony but it was a little difficult to find an officiant who met our needs and who was professional and not gimicky. The moment we met with Rosie, we felt at ease. She was so incredibly helpful and walked us through every... Read More step with anything we needed. She was even accommodating to our request of a Mother's Rose Ceremony and doing a bilingual opening statement for my Spanish grandmother. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The ceremony was beautiful and I loved every single second of it! Thank you so much Rev. Rosie for being part of our day and our perfect ceremony!

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 John L

From the first meeting through the ceremony and sharing some pictures time, Rosie was warm, charming, wise and welcoming. We found her level of service, care and ceremony delivery unique in the best way. Plus, before the ceremony, she was helpful in organizing aspects of the... Read More event beyond her scope of work. She did this without request; just knowing how things should go and lending that wisdom to make everything go right. When we renew in 10 years, we're flying her to Hawaii or wherever that is, as she's part of our special memory.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Josie B

I had found Rev. Rosie on Wedding wire, I was in search of someone that could take my hand and show me the way as I don't get married every day. Rosie was a perfect fit right from our 1st meeting with her, she made us feel welcome and comfortable right from the start. She was in... Read More constant communication with me and very helpful, she gave us several options for our ceremony and wrote out a very beautiful ceremony for us. I am from a catholic religion but my fiancé now husband was not and she helped me incorporate a lasso ceremony into our ceremony and a scripture reading so I could have something that was close to my faith in our ceremony. It was a beautiful ceremony and she was there to help a very shy and nervous couple profess their love in front of their families and friends. I felt like Rev. Rosie was a part of my family, she was very personal and professional and she made our ceremony special for us. Thank you Rev. Rosie. Josie and Chris Murray

Wonderful, helpful, understanding, feels like family!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Stephanie M

We were concerned with getting an Officiant who was a stranger but when we med Rev. Rosie, we instantly felt like family!! I can't say enough how wonderful and helpful she was with the whole process; I admit we were somewhat clueless on what (if anything) had to be included in... Read More the ceremony but she had great samples and information and really helped us make a custom ceremony that was very "us." At the wedding, she was there early and made sure we had all the documents in order and had copies of the vows and the readings. We got so many compliments from our guests about Rev. Rosie and couldn't be happier with having her there to share our special day. We love you Rev. Rosie!!!

Great service, couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 Kelly F

Our wedding ceremony was made even more special by Rosie. She was fabulous the entire time, from our first meeting to the actual ceremony. She made us feel so special and important and I couldn't be happier with our custom ceremony. Thank you for everything Rosie!! She is well... Read More worth every penny spent!

Amazing ceremony

Reviewed on 4/12/2014

I loved Rosie! She was very helpful all the way! Always was willing to go the extra mile for us. The wedding day she was amazing! Made sure everything was properly done and that every one knew what to do. I never once had a doubt that our ceremony wouldn't go as planned thanks... Read More to her. I'd definetly recommend her to every one!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Julie G

From the very first meeting Rosie was exceptional. She was very understanding of what we requested. Rosie walked us through the entire process and she made everything stress free. Rosie was able to incorporate our religious traditions and made our vision of our wedding very... Read More real. Rosie is amazing, we recommend Rosie for any wedding. She was great with our bilingual requests. Thank you again Rosie for blessing us and making our wedding very memorable. J&R Sandoval

A true professional!

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Nicole G

As a wedding coordinator, I work with many vendors on a daily basis. From the moment I came into contact with Rosie, I knew she was exceptional! She was extremely thorough in her pre-ceremony process and went above and beyond to personalize the ceremony for my clients. The... Read More ceremony itself was beautiful! It was performed eloquently in both Spanish and English. It was touching and personal. I would highly recommend Rev. Rosie to any of my clients and to you! You are in good hands:)!

My wedding 9/28/13

Reviewed on 2/19/2014

My wedding was very shortly planned, about less than 3 months. My main concern was that it was in spanish. My second concern was that I still wanted it to feel religious even if it wasn't in a church. Rosie Reed fulfilled both needs and beyond!!! I chose the lazo ceremony... Read More because it's very important in my culture. She also included the rose ceremony for my mom and mother in law. Beautiful memories forever in my heart!!!

Beautyful Bilingual ceremony

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

She's very helpful and very professional. From the initial meeting she makes you feel comfortable to ask any question and helps you plan your wedding ceremony just the way you've always dreamed about.

Dr. Rosie Reed

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Rochelle P

Rosie was amazing in our wedding. She was very helpful and gave us thoughtful insights. She also helped us with our wedding vows - those can be a bit intimidating. She offered to help us before the wedding with a short rehearsal and did not charge us for that. She is so patient... Read More and very accommodating and she eased my nerves the day of the wedding. Love her. You would be doing yourself a great service if you hire her as your ceremony conductor.

Cindy & Mario's wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

I will like to express my joy and happiness to have had Rev. Rosie Reed at our wedding on September 28, 2013. She is an amazing person who helped my husband and I reach our main goal to have a dream ceremony which was possible thanks to Rev. Rosie Reed. She advice me, and guide... Read More me through the process i am a new bride and there were many things i didn't know but thanks to her great advice we manage to have a lovely ceremony. She was on time and answer every question we had, she kept in contact with me and i am extremely happy with what she did at our ceremony, i can't thank her enough. I will like to add one more thing My ceremony was a mixture of different cultures and the touch of having a bilingual ceremony just made it possible to reach every single guest we had at our ceremony and i am so thankful she did an excellent job. With much love! Cindy & Mario

Rev. Rosie was Awsome.

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

I got Married a little over a month ago and we chose Rev. Rosie to marry us based on her good reviews. What me and my husband saw in her was her good vibe and sense of humor. She always had good communication with us and we did get to have a consultation before the wedding. On... Read More the day of the wedding she helped us plan how the ceremony was going to happen and I was so full of stress that I forgot to get the music for the ceremony when I made my entrance down the aisle. Thanks to Rosie she came prepared and brought her own music and took care of that (big relief) I do recommend her, her ceremony was beautiful and she had patience for us. She does have all those awards for a reason :] Thanks Rosy

great day

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Rosie was great. She was so helpful through the entire process. I would recommend her to all who are wanting to get married.

Unforgettable Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/08/2013

The first time I saw and heard Rosie perform a ceremony was a little more than 2 years ago. I remember telling myself, "If I ever get married, I want her to be my officiant." On August 10,2013 I had the pleasure of having Rosie as my officiant. We had a magical wedding. As a... Read More blended family I wanted to have a special ceremony. I introduced to Rosie the idea of having a Gold Fish blended ceremony. Rosie had no hesitation and agreed. My husband and I are so happy we happen to find her. She is very kind, heart warming and very patient. Rosie Everyone LOVED the ceremony especially us. Gracias Rosie. Thank You Rosie from the bottom of our hearts.

2013-09-09T12:57:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. My biggest reward is to know that you had the wedding of your dreams. Love Rosie