Is this your business? claim it now

Rev. Tom Weddings

Saint Petersburg, FL

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

6265 Sun Blvd, Saint Petersburg, FL (727) 403-6308

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Bora B

Tom delivered a wonderful ceremony for my wedding! He was extremely easy to work with and allowed my husband and I to customize our ceremony in every single way. During my ceremony, my wedding band was lost (sand and dog as ring barrier... not a good mix.... not to worry... Read More thought, we did find the band the next day). Tom handled the situation in such a professional manner, putting the guests at easy and delivering a flawless ceremony. I would highly recommend Tom!! Tom- thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Wonderful Officiant

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Ashley

Tom Greene was wonderful, he lets you tailor your wedding ceremony as much or as little as you would like. He lets you choose his attire for the wedding and is very personable and caring.

5 stars!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Julia F

Rev. Tom Greene officiated our wedding and he was great to work with!

Amazing officiant!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Renee D

Tom Greene was an AMAZING officiant! He was so helpful and patient with us. He met with us multiple times before our wedding to make sure we had everything planned out perfectly. He had a schedule and choices all typed up so all we had to do was select which parts we wanted to... Read More include in our ceremony. He was very easy to contact and communicate with. He was able to accommodate all of our needs! From our rehearsal time, to wearing the type of clothes we wanted, to showing us how to hold our hands and put on the rings, Tom was truly wonderful! We would definitely recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant that has tons of experience and is willing to accommodate his brides requests! :)

Beautiful Ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Jill B

Rev. Tom Greene was wonderful! He was professional but so personable as well. He really helped us through planning our entire ceremony, giving us lots of options so that we could customize the ceremony to fit us perfectly. We received numerous compliments on how beautiful the... Read More ceremony was!

Wonderful officiant

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jessica C

Rev. Tom Greene was so professional and fun to work with. He did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony even with the high winds at our beach ceremony that could have been distracting to some. We wrote our own vows and he was totally on board with that and gave us many... Read More options for our ceremony. We would definitely recommend Rev. Tom Greene.

Great officiant!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jamie N

Tom was so helpful for my wedding, we were so happy to have chose him for the event. He was very friendly, professional and patient. He even sent in our wedding docs, it saved us a lot of time. You will not be dissapointed with him, he is a pro!

Dream Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Summer L

It was sucha pleausre to have Rev. Tom Greene at our wedding. He was so amazing and the wedding ceremony was so beautiful. We can not say enough wonderful things about him:o)

Rev

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Carol B

Tom was a God sent. I'm so glad he was reccomended to us. He fit perfect with us.His calming voice and words made our ceremony perfect.Would recommend him highly.

Wonderful officiant

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Carrie C

We chose Tom after many recommendations from other vendors. He was very nice and sincere, and made us feel completely comfortable step by step in planning our ceremony. He offered many alternatives and allowed us to make any changes freely. He showed up on time at every meeting,... Read More and dressed very nicely for our big day. We are extremely happy that we decided to allow Tom to be the person to marry us, and be a part of our big day! If you decide to hire Tom as your officiant, you won't be disappointed!

Professional but Personable

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 LISA F

As a destination bride, we chose our officiant based on the vendor list from our venue. Rev. Tom Green came highly recommended. He was very professional but personable, and we liked that he let us design our own ceremony. We would definitely recommend him!

Officiant

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Renee N

Tom Greene was very professional, friendly and easy to work with. We were able to customize our ceremony with him and he was great at guiding us through the wedding.

Perfectly beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Meagan S

I picked Rev. Tom Greene from a vendor list from the Sandpearl resort in clearwaterbeach. He was perfect. We were ble to pick and choose the various pieces of the ceremony to create what we wanted. He even wears what you would like him to. Reverend Tom Greene is the perfect... Read More choice for your beach wedding dreams to come true.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 heather n

We used Tom @ our beach wedding at the Grand Plaza. I felt that he had a great price and he was very flexible. He worked with me when I changed the rehearsal and even came to the hotel the day of the wedding and then came back later for my ceremony. I loved that he let me choose... Read More what I wanted him to wear and I felt very comfortably with him. I would recommen Tom to anyone looking for an officant. He sends you all kinds of things to choose from to completely personalize your ceremony, and helped out when i couldn't decide exactly the wording I thought would work. He was amazing! Thanks Tom!

All around 5 stars!

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 Cora M

I had to reschedule my rehearsal due to late guests. Tom was very flexible. My veil came out on the beach in the wind. Tom carried a calming presence and I managed to laugh about it later. Weddings can be stressful but I had a great time. Tom was not only also calming and... Read More flexible but welcoming with any questions or concerns. He was organized and reliable. I felt I made the best choice for my wedding and would recommend him to anyone!

A perfect experience!

Reviewed on 4/14/2012 Kahlyn W

We wanted a non-denominational ceremony because of our families religious differences. Rev. Tom Greene gave us the perfect choices and we were able to personalize our ceremony while still keeping it somewhat traditional. We met the day before for the rehearsal and everything was... Read More so smooth. The actual ceremony was amazing and I attribute it all to the Reverend. Thanks to him our ceremony was perfect! Everyone should have their wedding with such an amazing and caring person!

Wonderful Officiant

Reviewed on 2/26/2012 Hillary M

Being from out of state, it was important to us to get to know the person who would officiate our wedding. We felt comfortable with Rev. Tom from our first phone call. He did an incredible job, and co-officiated an absolutely beautiful and personalized ceremony

Loved him!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Stephanie L

We loved him! So nice, made us feel at ease! Even had a tissue for us to use on our oh so hot wedding day!

From the Bride

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Regina B

Rev. Tom was great! He helped us make our special day perfect for us.

Just The Officiant We Wanted

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Michelle R

Knowing he had performed ceremonies for 3 of my friends previously, there wasn't a chance I was looking elsewhere. Rev. Tom Greene was so easy to work with and everything went as planned. We've received so many compliments on our ceremony but really we just combined elements of... Read More 2 ceremonies he had already put together.

Great Service

Reviewed on 3/11/2011 Danielle C

Rev. Greene was wonderful! We were given a lot of options as to how we wanted the ceremony to be conducted even down to what we wanted him to wear :) He did a wonderful job.

The Officiant

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Joan D

Boy once again, were we lucky to have found Rev Greene. And please dont let the title fool you. Although he is a Reverend, he also officiates non religious ceremonies. He is very laid back, has several different ceremony selections that you can use, or just look at for... Read More reference for things you may want if you arent certain of exactly what you want. Unlike many others out there, he did not charge us extra for the rehersal. He can come in the full Religous garb, wear a suit & tie, or come as laid back and casual as you want. Couldnt have asked for a better officiant.