Bringing upscale styling options to you

Relax knowing you are in good hands as Adrian, a five-time Best of Weddings winner, uses 9 years of experience to create a style that suits your wedding day dreams! Your first trial is included. Airbrush foundation & false lashes are complimentary. On-location in Austin and willing to travel!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Greater Austin Area, TX Greater Austin Area (408) 476-1605

Wedding Hair/Make up by Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Sabrina M

Hiring Adrian was one of the best vendor decisions I could have made for my wedding day! Don't let Adrian's home base in Texas scare you away from hiring her for your CA wedding! She is worth it!!! Adrian was a recommendation from my sister/MOH who has known Adrian for... Read More many many years. From the moment Adrian and I started communicating about availability and trials I knew she was going to be so easy to work with. I was lucky enough to be able to schedule my bridal hair and make up trial on the same day as my bridal shower as Adrian comes to CA for other weddings and to visit family. When I told her what I was wanting she suggested we should get hair extensions and she gave me the name of a store she recommended who were just great in matching me up with the perfect color and length! On actual wedding day Adrian and her assistant arrived at the wedding venue on time and were completely set up and ready to go when part of my bridal party arrived. She had created a timeline of the day so that everyone knew when they would be starting their services to ensure I was ready on time to begin photographs. When it was my turn to sit in her chair she kept reminding me that we were not only on time but we were ahead of schedule. Adrian made sure I was eating and drinking water and she even gave me a little neck massage when she saw that I was starting to get a little stressed out. There is NOTHING Adrian doesn't do! Her energy is calming and exactly what a bride needs around her on her wedding day. Adrian was able to take my little tweeks from my trial and implement them 10 fold. She even cut my hair and extensions on the spot to give me the exact look I was wanting. When photographs started I could see Adrian out of the corner of my eye and she would come up in between shots to add more lip gloss and knowing she was right there made me feel so confident that she was going to make sure I looked exactly the way I wanted to on that day. I could honestly go on and on all day about how wonderful Adrian and her assistant are! I would hire Adrian over and over again!

Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mackenzie M

I LOVE Adrian! I had my wedding on 10/11/14. Adrian did both hair and makeup for my mother & me. I did my trial run the same day as my bridal portraits. I took my portraits at Zilker Botannical Gardens on a HOT day. Everyone was sweating, but with my airbrush makeup done by... Read More Adrian, you could not tell I was sweating. The photographer said the make up was one of the best he had seen. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to touch my make up once. Through all of the tears shed (which surprisingly was a lot more than I thought it would be!), my make up did not budge. As for the hair- I showed her a picture of what I liked, and she duplicated it pretty much exactly- I actually liked Adrian's version better! She is super sweet and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend Adrian!!

June Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Michelle M

Adrian was AMAZING! She was one of the best vendors I could have found! I had absolutely no problems with her & her work was fantastic! She did full hair & make up for myself, sister (MOH), mom & one of my BM's plus hair for another BM. She was very flexible with her working... Read More times that she had set even though she was running early! She was great about doing any touch ups that myself or the other ladies wanted & had great advice/ideas for those that didn't already have a style coming in. Adrian's prices were SUPER reasonable especially compared to some of the others I was quoted! Her price included airbrushing AND false lashes which I did NOT get with anyone else I inquired with. She's super sweet & you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. If I can ever find a reason I need full hair & makeup or have someone who asks for suggestions I will be recommending her without a doubt! She's the best!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Melody D

Adrian is amazing!!! She is super laid back but always on point. She has been cutting my hair for years and I always knew I would have her do my hair for my wedding. I wanted to get married in Tahoe, CA but I was worried that she wouldn’t be able to fly from Austin, TX. Not an... Read More issue, she made time to be there even though she was in the middle of a very busy summer. She has always had a knack for not making me look over done and my makeup was flawless. She brings a calm to a crazy day and lets you slow down and relax. She knows exactly what she is doing and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. THANK YOU ADRIAN!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jill E

Adrian did my daughter's hair and makeup for her March 2017 wedding and for the Bridal Portraits. She also styled hair for the bridesmaids. I can't say enough good things about Revelry Beauty (Adrian). She has a lovely personality and therefore very easy to work with. She is... Read More very, very talented with her ability to do hair and makeup. Very relaxed (and you NEED this on the day of the wedding!), very confident and very professional! If you are researching and Revelry Beauty is on your radar, you should initiate contact and you will immediately see her level of professionalism. If I could, I would give her 6 Stars. Thank you, Adrian!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sabrina A

Adrian did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. On the big day she was also a calm presence, which I really appreciated. She took the time to make sure everything was picture perfect. She was also super efficient and dependable for our makeup trial and on the wedding day. I... Read More highly recommend Revelry Beauty for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashley S

Adrian with Revelry Beauty is absolutely fantastic! She is so easy to work with and very professional. She is great at what she does and made my make up and hair perfect for my big day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kate N

Adrian was a gem to work with! She did an incredible job at the wedding and at our trial. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and it truly lasted all night long. Adrian was easy to communicate with and flexible to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to... Read More every bride I know!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Dillan P

Adrian was so easy to work with and did an amazing job on our makeup! Her prices were so reasonable and even included lashes. I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ashley L

10 out of 10!!!! Adrian is an amazing hair stylist and also affordable! She came to the venue on time as scheduled and did exactly what each of my bridesmaids and myself asked for. That girl has some serious talent. I will definitely be using her in there future for later... Read More events!

2017-10-03T10:05:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Just wanted to check, did you mean to rate 1 star or was that a mistake?

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Rebecca H

Cannot recommend Adrian enough! She was able to turn a few inspiration pictures into the perfect look for my wedding. I have seriously never felt so beautiful (which is how it should be for every bride, right?)! She also did hair and makeup for our bridal party, and was such a... Read More joy to work with throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brooke T

Revelry beauty was an amazing choice for hair and makeup on the wedding day!! We had 10 ladies wanting both hair and makeup and the artists from revelry beauty were talented and professional. I especially appreciated working with Adrian! She worked with me to create styles that... Read More would best suite the theme of my wedding and her prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend Adrian and Revelry Beauty to friends of mine!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Christie B

Adrian is amazing! So much easier to work with than the other beauty vendors I consulted with. Gave me what I wanted and more. Perfect hair and makeup for my MOH and myself. Hire her!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Melissa C

Adrian did such a great job on our makeup and hair and her lively personality made the hole process that much better. My hair stayed all day and my makeup was still flawless at 10pm! I would recommend her services for any brides our there!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Alyssa G

Adrian was a DREAM to work with! Having a destination wedding can be difficult, but she was extremely flexible with her schedule to make sure that we got my hair and makeup trial done before my wedding. She did my hair and makeup for our engagement pictures and my wedding day... Read More (onsite at the venue). I felt absolutely flawless both times I used her services and received so many compliments. Adrian was very receptive to my style and preferences and with minor tweaks made my vision come to life. Thank you again for making sure that I looked and felt my absolute best on my wedding day! You are a gem!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kailey H

Adrian was amazing! Meeting her initially, I knew I had found my hair and makeup artist for my big day. She was obviously very knowledgeable and experienced and she was very outgoing and easy to talk to. I had never had my hair 0r makeup done before, and she made me feel so... Read More beautiful, even just in my trial! I love how my hair and makeup turned out in all of my wedding photos. She did an amazing jobs and the moms and bridesmaids were happy too!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Katie S

Revelry Beauty was amazing! Adrian was so professional and accommodating and her work is stunning! She did full hair and makeup for myself, my mother and sister on my wedding day. Adrain was so welcoming at my hair and makeup up trial and replicated my look exactly on the day.... Read More She was so friendly and fit right in with all my friends and family at my bridal suite. I highly recommend Adrian, we never looked better!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Sarah O

Adrian did our hair and makeup for both our engagement pictures and for our wedding day and we couldn't have been happier with her work. Being a same-sex couple, she had two brides to attend to the day of and she did it seamlessly. She works quickly, but does not skimp on... Read More quality! Both of our hair and makeup held up beautifully through our ceremony and through a night full of dancing! Definitely one of the sweetest people we met through the wedding planning experience and would both use Adrian again in a heartbeat for any hair and makeup needs!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michelle L

Adrian was such a fun presence and made sure my girls and I all looked our best! At the trial and on the day, she made sure I felt comfortable and catered my look to the level of makeup I was used to wearing (full coverage without feeling too heavy or caked on). The makeup... Read More lasted all day (through all the dancing) and felt so light!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kayla Q

Adrian was hands down one of THE BEST vendors I booked!! She made me look and feel so beautiful! She can basically replicate any picture and she'll give you her honest opinion about if things will work or not. She made me still look natural but amazing.. which I loved. I didn't... Read More want to feel like I had a ton of makeup on and my hair was amazing from the get go with her. Book her now and you don't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrea D

Adrian is so sweet and easy to work with! Her and her assistant did hair and makeup for myself (bride) as well as my 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. They both did a great job and were also wonderful at managing our mothers who are very particular! When Adrian did my hair and... Read More makeup trial, I was so impressed with the quality of the airbrushed foundation and makeup - 8 hours later and my makeup held up fantastically with no smudging or melting whatsoever. For hair, I wanted curls and a half up waterfall braid and Adrian did a fantastic job - it was so beautiful and elegant. I highly recommend Revelry Beauty!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Taylor L

Adrian was so kind and helpful. I loved my wedding hair and makeup. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Dale G

Adrian was the best!! She did an amazing job on my makeup and hair and the bridal party'/ that lasted all day. She was super sweet and very easy to contact. She answered any questions I had and was just generally amazing all around. Made our day a lot less stressful!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Aimee S

Working with Adrian for my wedding two weeks ago was a dream! I loved that she included a hair and makeup trial with her services - meeting her a couple of months before the big day and hashing out the details was not only fun, but made everything on the day of the wedding so... Read More stress-free! As a bride who didn't know much about hair or makeup, I really valued her ability to ask all of the right questions to create exactly what I had envisioned, and I absolutely loved the final product! With a trial, airbrush makeup, and false lashes included, prices were extremely reasonable. Adrian is professional and sweet and was just a joy to work with. She also brought a second artist to help with my mother and bridal party's hair and makeup as well, and her partner was just as skilled and lovely as she is. I highly recommend Adrian's services and am so glad to have had her as part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Milonie P

I feel so lucky to have had Adrian as my hair and make-up artist for my wedding. She is AMAZING -- great communication, very friendly, and so talented!!! During the trial, I showed Adrian a few photos and she transformed me into the vision I had with no trouble at all. I felt... Read More so beautiful on my wedding day -- which was outdoors and HOT -- and my make-up did not budge and my hair was perfect!! I could not be happier. Also, my mom and bridesmaids loved their make-up as well. I received so many compliments all night long. I would not hesitate to hire Adrian again for future events... she is the best!

Adrian

San Francisco Bay Area-bred beauty pro living in Austin, Texas. I love to travel, especially for weddings. I have been to Georgia, New York, Michigan and Oregon for jobs and would love to expand to other states and countries. When I'm not beautifying a bridal party or working on a photo shoot, you can find me running, cycling or rock climbing.