Bringing upscale styling options to you

Relax knowing you are in good hands as Adrian, a five-time Best of Weddings winner, uses 9 years of experience to create a style that suits your wedding day dreams! Your first trial is included. Airbrush foundation & false lashes are complimentary. On-location in Austin and willing to travel!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Greater Austin Area, TX Greater Austin Area (408) 476-1605

Wedding Hair/Make up by Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Sabrina M

Hiring Adrian was one of the best vendor decisions I could have made for my wedding day! Don't let Adrian's home base in Texas scare you away from hiring her for your CA wedding! She is worth it!!! Adrian was a recommendation from my sister/MOH who has known Adrian for... Read More many many years. From the moment Adrian and I started communicating about availability and trials I knew she was going to be so easy to work with. I was lucky enough to be able to schedule my bridal hair and make up trial on the same day as my bridal shower as Adrian comes to CA for other weddings and to visit family. When I told her what I was wanting she suggested we should get hair extensions and she gave me the name of a store she recommended who were just great in matching me up with the perfect color and length! On actual wedding day Adrian and her assistant arrived at the wedding venue on time and were completely set up and ready to go when part of my bridal party arrived. She had created a timeline of the day so that everyone knew when they would be starting their services to ensure I was ready on time to begin photographs. When it was my turn to sit in her chair she kept reminding me that we were not only on time but we were ahead of schedule. Adrian made sure I was eating and drinking water and she even gave me a little neck massage when she saw that I was starting to get a little stressed out. There is NOTHING Adrian doesn't do! Her energy is calming and exactly what a bride needs around her on her wedding day. Adrian was able to take my little tweeks from my trial and implement them 10 fold. She even cut my hair and extensions on the spot to give me the exact look I was wanting. When photographs started I could see Adrian out of the corner of my eye and she would come up in between shots to add more lip gloss and knowing she was right there made me feel so confident that she was going to make sure I looked exactly the way I wanted to on that day. I could honestly go on and on all day about how wonderful Adrian and her assistant are! I would hire Adrian over and over again!

Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mackenzie M

I LOVE Adrian! I had my wedding on 10/11/14. Adrian did both hair and makeup for my mother & me. I did my trial run the same day as my bridal portraits. I took my portraits at Zilker Botannical Gardens on a HOT day. Everyone was sweating, but with my airbrush makeup done by... Read More Adrian, you could not tell I was sweating. The photographer said the make up was one of the best he had seen. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to touch my make up once. Through all of the tears shed (which surprisingly was a lot more than I thought it would be!), my make up did not budge. As for the hair- I showed her a picture of what I liked, and she duplicated it pretty much exactly- I actually liked Adrian's version better! She is super sweet and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend Adrian!!

June Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Michelle M

Adrian was AMAZING! She was one of the best vendors I could have found! I had absolutely no problems with her & her work was fantastic! She did full hair & make up for myself, sister (MOH), mom & one of my BM's plus hair for another BM. She was very flexible with her working... Read More times that she had set even though she was running early! She was great about doing any touch ups that myself or the other ladies wanted & had great advice/ideas for those that didn't already have a style coming in. Adrian's prices were SUPER reasonable especially compared to some of the others I was quoted! Her price included airbrushing AND false lashes which I did NOT get with anyone else I inquired with. She's super sweet & you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. If I can ever find a reason I need full hair & makeup or have someone who asks for suggestions I will be recommending her without a doubt! She's the best!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brooke T

Revelry beauty was an amazing choice for hair and makeup on the wedding day!! We had 10 ladies wanting both hair and makeup and the artists from revelry beauty were talented and professional. I especially appreciated working with Adrian! She worked with me to create styles that... Read More would best suite the theme of my wedding and her prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend Adrian and Revelry Beauty to friends of mine!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Christie B

Adrian is amazing! So much easier to work with than the other beauty vendors I consulted with. Gave me what I wanted and more. Perfect hair and makeup for my MOH and myself. Hire her!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Melissa C

Adrian did such a great job on our makeup and hair and her lively personality made the hole process that much better. My hair stayed all day and my makeup was still flawless at 10pm! I would recommend her services for any brides our there!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Alyssa G

Adrian was a DREAM to work with! Having a destination wedding can be difficult, but she was extremely flexible with her schedule to make sure that we got my hair and makeup trial done before my wedding. She did my hair and makeup for our engagement pictures and my wedding day... Read More (onsite at the venue). I felt absolutely flawless both times I used her services and received so many compliments. Adrian was very receptive to my style and preferences and with minor tweaks made my vision come to life. Thank you again for making sure that I looked and felt my absolute best on my wedding day! You are a gem!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kailey H

Adrian was amazing! Meeting her initially, I knew I had found my hair and makeup artist for my big day. She was obviously very knowledgeable and experienced and she was very outgoing and easy to talk to. I had never had my hair 0r makeup done before, and she made me feel so... Read More beautiful, even just in my trial! I love how my hair and makeup turned out in all of my wedding photos. She did an amazing jobs and the moms and bridesmaids were happy too!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Katie S

Revelry Beauty was amazing! Adrian was so professional and accommodating and her work is stunning! She did full hair and makeup for myself, my mother and sister on my wedding day. Adrain was so welcoming at my hair and makeup up trial and replicated my look exactly on the day.... Read More She was so friendly and fit right in with all my friends and family at my bridal suite. I highly recommend Adrian, we never looked better!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Sarah O

Adrian did our hair and makeup for both our engagement pictures and for our wedding day and we couldn't have been happier with her work. Being a same-sex couple, she had two brides to attend to the day of and she did it seamlessly. She works quickly, but does not skimp on... Read More quality! Both of our hair and makeup held up beautifully through our ceremony and through a night full of dancing! Definitely one of the sweetest people we met through the wedding planning experience and would both use Adrian again in a heartbeat for any hair and makeup needs!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michelle L

Adrian was such a fun presence and made sure my girls and I all looked our best! At the trial and on the day, she made sure I felt comfortable and catered my look to the level of makeup I was used to wearing (full coverage without feeling too heavy or caked on). The makeup... Read More lasted all day (through all the dancing) and felt so light!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kayla Q

Adrian was hands down one of THE BEST vendors I booked!! She made me look and feel so beautiful! She can basically replicate any picture and she'll give you her honest opinion about if things will work or not. She made me still look natural but amazing.. which I loved. I didn't... Read More want to feel like I had a ton of makeup on and my hair was amazing from the get go with her. Book her now and you don't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrea D

Adrian is so sweet and easy to work with! Her and her assistant did hair and makeup for myself (bride) as well as my 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. They both did a great job and were also wonderful at managing our mothers who are very particular! When Adrian did my hair and... Read More makeup trial, I was so impressed with the quality of the airbrushed foundation and makeup - 8 hours later and my makeup held up fantastically with no smudging or melting whatsoever. For hair, I wanted curls and a half up waterfall braid and Adrian did a fantastic job - it was so beautiful and elegant. I highly recommend Revelry Beauty!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Taylor L

Adrian was so kind and helpful. I loved my wedding hair and makeup. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Dale G

Adrian was the best!! She did an amazing job on my makeup and hair and the bridal party'/ that lasted all day. She was super sweet and very easy to contact. She answered any questions I had and was just generally amazing all around. Made our day a lot less stressful!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Aimee S

Working with Adrian for my wedding two weeks ago was a dream! I loved that she included a hair and makeup trial with her services - meeting her a couple of months before the big day and hashing out the details was not only fun, but made everything on the day of the wedding so... Read More stress-free! As a bride who didn't know much about hair or makeup, I really valued her ability to ask all of the right questions to create exactly what I had envisioned, and I absolutely loved the final product! With a trial, airbrush makeup, and false lashes included, prices were extremely reasonable. Adrian is professional and sweet and was just a joy to work with. She also brought a second artist to help with my mother and bridal party's hair and makeup as well, and her partner was just as skilled and lovely as she is. I highly recommend Adrian's services and am so glad to have had her as part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Milonie P

I feel so lucky to have had Adrian as my hair and make-up artist for my wedding. She is AMAZING -- great communication, very friendly, and so talented!!! During the trial, I showed Adrian a few photos and she transformed me into the vision I had with no trouble at all. I felt... Read More so beautiful on my wedding day -- which was outdoors and HOT -- and my make-up did not budge and my hair was perfect!! I could not be happier. Also, my mom and bridesmaids loved their make-up as well. I received so many compliments all night long. I would not hesitate to hire Adrian again for future events... she is the best!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kate L

Working with Adrian for your wedding day is like having an awesome friend with you that happens to be a magician with hair! I hired her for my wedding in San Antonio and couldn't have been happier with the whole experience. She was SO responsive and usually answered emails... Read More within hours, which was really helpful with all of the wedding planning stress! After meeting her in Austin for my hair trial, my mom & I both agreed that she was so sweet and professional. I came in without a clear idea of what I wanted & I only had a few Pinterest photos for inspiration. She totally NAILED it on the first try! She also gave helpful tips based on experience -- for instance, I really appreciated that she knew to place my updo toward my right side so that it would show in the ceremony photos. On our actual wedding day, it POURED, but Adrian was there early and ready to tame my frizzy mess of hair! Also, I had opted to do my makeup myself, but she was kind enough to bring her makeup supplies anyway just in case. She helpfully suggested adding a couple of individual eyelashes before heading out, and she was SO RIGHT. That's just one example of how Adrian goes above & beyond. Hire her!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 McKenna M

Absolutely loved working with Adrian, she did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. As a previous athlete I never wore much makeup and definitely never learned how and Adrian did an amazing job teaching me a few things during my trial while also keeping my makeup very natural... Read More and beautiful for my big day. She truly wants to make your day special! I had some pictures of things I liked and she was able to work with my ideas and turn them into a beautiful result. Forever thankful for such an amazing vendor that was willing to work with my wedding day timeline when it changed and for being such a sweet person to work with. She also did an amazing job on a few of my bridesmaids! If you are looking for an amazing hair and makeup vendor, choose Adrian and Revelry Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jyllianne C

Where do I start? The ending seems to be a good spot...my bridesmaids and I hit it off so well with Adrian that I ordered another bouquet the night before my wedding, told her to grab a dress and heels and join us as a bridesmaid! If that doesn't give you any inclination as to... Read More how well she takes care of her clients, then there's just no pleasing you! Adrian can create nothing short of artwork with your hair and makeup, and she isn't limited to any specific style or genre. I had every personality, hair/eye color, hair length and texture within my bridal party and everyone was extremely happy with her work. She will give you her honest opinion (if you want it...I know how some of you brides work!), and my hair and makeup stayed put for the entire day/night. She's fun, positive, energetic, on-time, and probably the easiest decision about your wedding you can make. Seriously...stop looking through reviews. You're done. She's it. High five!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tara B

Adrian made me look absolutely gorgeous! She is so sweet and kind! She did my mom's hair and make-up, my sister's make-up and my nieces hair and make-up. Here one was very happy with their results! Adrian really take the time to listen to how you want to look on your wedding day... Read More and she is very skilled! I would recommend her to everyone who is looking for an affordably priced, excellent hair and make-up job! (P.S. everyone who has seen my wedding pictures tells me I an STUNNING, I know that's because of the great job Adrian did!)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christine L

Besides being a badass professional, Adrian is jolts of sunshine. I was a client of hers when she was in San Jose and I knew that I needed her for my January wedding in NYC. She did hair and makeup for me, and even cut my husband's hair as well. He was completely transformed... Read More from nerd to dashing! More than anything, Adrian ensured that I felt comfortable and had my back during the entire event. Both my husband and I received compliments all day and continue to get compliments with our pictures.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Barb S

Adrian and her assistant Lauren, did the hair and make up for my daughter's wedding last weekend in Dripping Springs, TX. There were 6 of us all together who got done up. We could not have been more pleased! They were so professional and the whole experience was nothing but... Read More fun. What a great, stress free way to get ready for a wedding! We received many compliments and I simply can not thank the two of them enough. I would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Betsy B

Adrian was absolutely fantastic!! I wanted a few changes to my wedding hair after my trial and she had no problem accommodating them on the spot! My bridesmaids had their hair done as well and we all still looked completely put together at the end of the night!! Even after a ton... Read More of dancing!! She has a great personality and is so easy and fun to work with! I highly recommend her for your special day!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nicole G

Adrian was absolutely fantastic! I had a trial at her home, where I was comfortable asking for any changes. I had to add some last minute changes to the schedule but Adrian was happy to accommodate them. My makeup and hair looked absolutely gorgeous!! My mom's hair and makeup... Read More was also fantastic - she never wears any makeup or has her hair done but Adrian managed to make her look natural and beautiful with both done. She also did hair for the maid of honor and a bridesmaid and all were beautiful!!!

Adrian

San Francisco Bay Area-bred beauty pro living in Austin, Texas. I love to travel, especially for weddings. I have been to Georgia, New York, Michigan and Oregon for jobs and would love to expand to other states and countries. When I'm not beautifying a bridal party or working on a photo shoot, you can find me running, cycling or rock climbing.