Revelry Beauty

(49)

Greater Austin Area, TX

Bringing upscale styling options to you

Relax knowing you are in good hands as Adrian, a three-time Best of Weddings winner, uses 8 years of experience to create a style that suits your wedding day dreams! Your first trial is included. Airbrush foundation & false lashes are complimentary. On-location in Austin and willing to travel

Type

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

Greater Austin Area, TX

Beauty by Adrian - Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Nathan M

Adrian was truly a blessing to work with. She made my wedding planning process much smoother by responding to my inquiries in a timely manner, and answering all of the questions I had relating to wedding hair & make-up. She included a hair & make-up trial in my bridal package, and I was not disappointed! She made sure to ask what I envisioned myself looking like on my wedding day, and after finishing my hair and make-up trial, asked sincerely if there was anything I would like done differently. She was happy to oblige to my requests. Adrian arrived on time on our wedding day, and was calm and organized during a time of stress and frenzy for me! I absolutely loved my hair and make-up and would definitely recommend her services to anyone who is getting married!

Excellent!! Could not be HAPPIER :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Shelly

I found Adrian on The Knot and I am SO HAPPY that I did; I hired Adrian to do my hair/makeup for the day of my wedding. I had my trial with Adrian and was very pleased. She was thorough and super friendly. She is experienced with weddings and was able to guide me when I had questions. I don't typically wear make up a lot, but Adrian was able to trial different things until I was comfortable. She is PROMPT with emails and timely on the day of the wedding! She and her assistant helped 7 of us get ready the AM of the wedding, with ease!! It was such a relaxing and fun experience with Adrian. Don't look any further- Adrian is your stylist :)

the perfect gal to take care of your beauty needs on your special day

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Rosalyn C

Adrian was so delightful to work with. She took care of me, my mom and my new mother in law. Everybody loved her! She is so cute trying to explain my mom (who doesn't speak much English) what would look best on her. My make up was flawless and my hair looked amazing. I would highly recommend her. She is excellent at her job and will make sure you look stunning on your special day.

Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mackenzie M

I LOVE Adrian! I had my wedding on 10/11/14. Adrian did both hair and makeup for my mother & me. I did my trial run the same day as my bridal portraits. I took my portraits at Zilker Botannical Gardens on a HOT day. Everyone was sweating, but with my airbrush makeup done by Adrian, you could not tell I was sweating. The photographer said the make up was one of the best he had seen. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to touch my make up once. Through all of the tears shed (which surprisingly was a lot more than I thought it would be!), my make up did not budge. As for the hair- I showed her a picture of what I liked, and she duplicated it pretty much exactly- I actually liked Adrian's version better! She is super sweet and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend Adrian!!

June Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Michelle M

Adrian was AMAZING! She was one of the best vendors I could have found! I had absolutely no problems with her & her work was fantastic! She did full hair & make up for myself, sister (MOH), mom & one of my BM's plus hair for another BM. She was very flexible with her working times that she had set even though she was running early! She was great about doing any touch ups that myself or the other ladies wanted & had great advice/ideas for those that didn't already have a style coming in. Adrian's prices were SUPER reasonable especially compared to some of the others I was quoted! Her price included airbrushing AND false lashes which I did NOT get with anyone else I inquired with. She's super sweet & you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. If I can ever find a reason I need full hair & makeup or have someone who asks for suggestions I will be recommending her without a doubt! She's the best!

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 RoseAnne H

Revelry Beauty did the hair and makeup for myself, the bridal party, and my mom for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful! The quality was excellent. She also made sure I was taken care of when it came to food, drinks, and music when getting ready and helped keep nerves calm when the weather was looking bad. I don't remember the exact cost of things, but it was reasonable! Adrian is relaxed and efficient and made sure everything was taken care of!

the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Megan O

I used Revelry Beauty for my wedding hair and makeup, as did my bridal party and the mothers. Everyone was so impressed by the professionalism, friendliness, and the amazing work Adrian did! She knows how to take an idea and make it EXACTLY what you want. She is attentive and patient. She works quickly, but everything looks perfect in almost no time at all. Love love love her and the "magic" she makes!

Outstanding beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Katy N

Adrian was outstanding both at the trial and on the big day. I only showed her a few pictures and she created exactly what I wanted for both hair and make-up. On the wedding day, all my bridesmaids and the moms looked amazing as well! She was also laid back and had fun with everyone the whole time! AMAZING work and I will definitely use her again if it comes up! Our event was in Kyle, and she made the arrangements necessary to meet our needs and timelines ( 1 bride, 2 moms, 4 BMS) done in less than 4 hours with one assistant. The person she brought also did beautiful, intricate hair. My style was a curled 3/4 down and it stayed beautiful the whole night! Even with lots of dancing on a warm May night. I enjoyed many of my vendors, but Adrian was hands down the best choice and GREAT price. She was also great at communicated with me extremely quickly as I requested multiple quotes. USE her!

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Louise h

Adrian is awesome! With so many hair and makeup artists in the Austin area, it’s easy to get confused about pricing and who will make you look your best on your big day! From my first meeting with Adrian, she made me feel at ease and comfortable about the whole process. She is patient and listens to everything you are looking for and makes sure each step is exactly how you want it, along the way. Her package included a trial, airbrush makeup, lashes and onsite styling! She gave me a hair idea that I didn’t even know I wanted, but I loved it and it lasted all day long. If you are looking for someone in the Austin area for your wedding, stop right here and hire Adrian. She made me and my 2 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful and made my pictures stunning!

Reverly Beauty is AMAZING.

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Samantha K

If you are looking for an amazing, personable hair and makeup service-- look no further! Wedding planning was very hard for me. I was the first of my friends to get married, leaving me a bride before a bridesmaid. I often had no clue what to do or research. When it came time to decide on hair and makeup, I stumbled across Reverly Beauty- the website alone sold me. I scheduled a trial for my bridal portriats and Adrian came all the way to my house to fix me up! When I looked in the mirror and saw what I'd look like on my big day I could not thank her enough. She totally surpassed my expectations in style and quality! All I had to do was show her a hairstyle from Pinterest and she recreated it TO THE TEE (I'm still amazed by this). For the big day, she traveled to my venue with a partner to beautify my bridal army (8 bridesmaids, 1 junior, and 1 mother). They were both so caring with our beauty needs and wants. Highly recommend this service to any bride-to-be!!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jamie W

Adrian is a miracle worker!!! She was so easy to work with and listened to exactly what I wanted. Our trial went great--she kept wonderful notes of what I liked/disliked. The day of, she was early, prepared, and ready to rock! She was very professional, but also fun to chat with and made me even more excited for my special day! Also, my hair and make up stayed so well throughout the entire wedding day (a solid 8 hours including a first look). And the photos came back looking natural which I loved! Highly recommended in every way!

Adrian made me beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Adrian is an amazing listener and has an artistic eye which she uses to maximize all her clients beauty! When I was getting married I was undecided about how to do my hair. I brought in my ideas and Adrian was amazing helping me figure it out! The perfect look was one she suggested. Adrian has also cut my hair for years. Her cuts always grow out beautifully. She does an amazing job!

MOther of the bride

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Adrian was amazing! Personable, fun, efficient and so accommodating! She listened to my daughters (the bride)thoughts on how she wanted her hair and styled it to perfection! The brides make-up was beautiful and stunning! Adrian paid attention to our schedule and even added extra help to the girls around that had to do their own hair. Adrian is a doll and you can tell she loves her work!

Loved my hair/makeup

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Ana A

I am 100% satisfied with the hair and makeup services Adrian at Revelry Beauty provided. I got so many compliments and felt my absolute best. She did a wonderful job with the bridesmaids as well and I'm so happy with how it all turned out! I booked her a little last minute, and I'm so happy she was able to accommodate. I will definitely use her again for another event :)

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 renee c

Adrian is amazing! She is professional, efficient, and is dedicated to making sure you get what you want! She is easy going and didn't freak out when I had a last minute change of heart on my hair style. I highly recommend!

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Olivia K

Adrian did the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. She worked all day to get everyone done and then even officiated our wedding because she's just that awesome. Everyone's hair and makeup looked awesome and she was very good at dealing with indecision and making up amazing styles on the fly. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Adian is wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Katherine F

I was looking for a stylist to do my makeup for my wedding and was referred to Adrian through a friend. She was so much fun to work with and did a fantastic job! She was affordable, didn’t charge extra for a trial and was willing to travel to the venue on the wedding day. We had a trial a few weeks before the wedding so I wasn’t stressed or worried at all on my wedding day of how my makeup would turn out. She also had snacks on hand, which was SO appreciated on a crazy wedding day. My husband commented later that my makeup looked nice, but that he was glad I still looked like me. Through taking pictures, laughing, crying, eating and dancing, my makeup didn’t budge or smear and it looked just as great at the end of the evening as it did right after she applied it. Adrian is not only laid back and easy to work with, but she did a great job and I was happy to have with me on my wedding day!

Adrian Hernandez

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Je'Nen C

Adrian is amazing, and I loved working with her! I would recommend her to any bride looking for someone who is artistic, professional, and with a cheerful personality. She is organized, neat, clean, and she took time to make sure my look was what I wanted for the big day through a trial hair/makeup appointment. On the day of the wedding she was a delight, making the bridal prep enjoyable for myself, my bridesmaids, and family. She was helpful in all aspects of the process, and I loved the finished look for the entire bridal party. I highly recommend her!

Adrian is fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Maya W

I can't begin to speak to how wonderful of a job Adrian did for my wedding. My hair and makeup looked absolutely beautiful. She was flexible and creative when deciding on the look that we were going to go for and she did an absolutely beautiful job. I received so many compliments. She was one of the best decisions I made. Not to mention she is an overall awesome person! Never once did I feel uncomfortable around Adrian. She's great!

Hair perfection

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Chante C

You couldn't have a more beautiful person inside and out doing your hair. Adrian is so charming, talented and patient. She took my hair (which falls to the bottom of my back) curled the monstrosity and pinned the whole thing up so it was off my neck, as i requested. She gave my straight hair such great texture and height. She's a magician! And, on top of that she did the hair for almost my entire bridal party the day of the wedding!

Adrian is high quality, high value!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Stef O

Adrian is very highly skilled and creative. I found her on The Knot and she was very responsive to my emails to set up a first appointment. In our first meeting, I brought a couple photos of what I was looking to do for my wedding look and she copied it exactly and I loved it. It literally took one try and my trial for the wedding was done! Quick and painless! When Adrian arrived to my wedding venue (on time and ready to go!), she got things moving and did an even better job with my makeup and hair, which I didn't think could be possible. I got so many compliments that evening and felt so beautiful. It also felt very natural, which was very important to me because I didn't want to look like anyone else but me on my wedding day! I am Filipino and she matched my skin color very easily. She also had some suggestions that were very genuine and helpful. I couldn't have imagined anyone else. My photos turned out amazing, too!! Adrian also has very reasonable rates, which was the first reason I chose her and then definitely didn't want to let go once I met her. She is very skilled with both hair and make up, doesn't take a lot of time to get things done, is very reasonable, and has an AWESOME personality. She definitely helped calm my nerves on wedding day. I highly recommend her and am so sad she will be moving to Texas. :( Texas will be lucky to have her!!! Thank you, Adrian!!! You helped my wedding get off on the right foot!

Amazing make-up and hair by a wonderful person

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Tomiko O

The wedding day hair and make-up that Adrian provided for us was gorgeous and lasted all day. I requested my hair to be done and was impressed with the style that looked exactly how I described it, which varied a bit from pictures I showed her. As the maid of honor, I watched how Adrian catered hair and make-up to each of our styles and desired (even when some of the bridal party didn't quite know that they wanted). My hair not only looked great for pictures from the start of the day to the last dance, but it felt very comfortable. Her products and tools were top notch and her techniques made everyone's look a natural one, not heavy or overdone. We all looked beautiful-the bride especially! Adrian did all of her work with a smile and in a very gracious manner. She was very professional, but also caring and genuine in her attitude toward her work. I'd recommend her for hair styling, hair cutting (the bride later snipped off many inches and looks amazing), regular make-up, airbrush make-up, fake lashes, and special occasions.

Adrian is wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Danielle O

Adrian did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 6/28/13. I did a trial with her in the beautiful Campbell salon and really liked it so had her do that style for my wedding day. She also did hair and/or makeup for my mom and the four bridesmaids. Adrian was very professional, flexible, friendly, conversational, and EVERYONE in my party could only say great things about her. She was calm and efficient with her work and I would highly recommend Adrian for your next event or wedding day. She is very talented and down to earth leaving us with great looking hair and makeup that lasted the whole wedding day and big smiles on our faces.

Wedding Hair

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Helen L

Adrian did such a great job with my wedding hair. I received a lot of compliments on the day. Adrian was friendly, professional and responsive to my suggestions and concerns. I would definitely recommend her!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/30/2013

You can't go wrong with Adrian. She takes the time to meet with you before the big day for a trial run, making notes along the way as well as recommendations. The day of the wedding she showed up early to set up and was waiting for me, ready to go. My makeup looked perfect. I felt beautiful. The look she gave me lasted all day. My husbands wants to put her on the payroll so that I can look that good all the time. I plan on using Adrian on my first year anniversary in hopes that we can re-create that look again.

Send Email