Bringing upscale styling options to you

Relax knowing you are in good hands as Adrian, a three-time Best of Weddings winner, uses 8 years of experience to create a style that suits your wedding day dreams! Your first trial is included. Airbrush foundation & false lashes are complimentary. On-location in Austin and willing to travel

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Greater Austin Area, TX
Greater Austin Area

Wedding Hair/Make up by Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Sabrina M

Hiring Adrian was one of the best vendor decisions I could have made for my wedding day! Don't let Adrian's home base in Texas scare you away from hiring her for your CA wedding! She is worth it!!! Adrian was a recommendation from my sister/MOH who has known Adrian for... Read More many many years. From the moment Adrian and I started communicating about availability and trials I knew she was going to be so easy to work with. I was lucky enough to be able to schedule my bridal hair and make up trial on the same day as my bridal shower as Adrian comes to CA for other weddings and to visit family. When I told her what I was wanting she suggested we should get hair extensions and she gave me the name of a store she recommended who were just great in matching me up with the perfect color and length! On actual wedding day Adrian and her assistant arrived at the wedding venue on time and were completely set up and ready to go when part of my bridal party arrived. She had created a timeline of the day so that everyone knew when they would be starting their services to ensure I was ready on time to begin photographs. When it was my turn to sit in her chair she kept reminding me that we were not only on time but we were ahead of schedule. Adrian made sure I was eating and drinking water and she even gave me a little neck massage when she saw that I was starting to get a little stressed out. There is NOTHING Adrian doesn't do! Her energy is calming and exactly what a bride needs around her on her wedding day. Adrian was able to take my little tweeks from my trial and implement them 10 fold. She even cut my hair and extensions on the spot to give me the exact look I was wanting. When photographs started I could see Adrian out of the corner of my eye and she would come up in between shots to add more lip gloss and knowing she was right there made me feel so confident that she was going to make sure I looked exactly the way I wanted to on that day. I could honestly go on and on all day about how wonderful Adrian and her assistant are! I would hire Adrian over and over again!

Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mackenzie M

I LOVE Adrian! I had my wedding on 10/11/14. Adrian did both hair and makeup for my mother & me. I did my trial run the same day as my bridal portraits. I took my portraits at Zilker Botannical Gardens on a HOT day. Everyone was sweating, but with my airbrush makeup done by... Read More Adrian, you could not tell I was sweating. The photographer said the make up was one of the best he had seen. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to touch my make up once. Through all of the tears shed (which surprisingly was a lot more than I thought it would be!), my make up did not budge. As for the hair- I showed her a picture of what I liked, and she duplicated it pretty much exactly- I actually liked Adrian's version better! She is super sweet and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend Adrian!!

June Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Michelle M

Adrian was AMAZING! She was one of the best vendors I could have found! I had absolutely no problems with her & her work was fantastic! She did full hair & make up for myself, sister (MOH), mom & one of my BM's plus hair for another BM. She was very flexible with her working... Read More times that she had set even though she was running early! She was great about doing any touch ups that myself or the other ladies wanted & had great advice/ideas for those that didn't already have a style coming in. Adrian's prices were SUPER reasonable especially compared to some of the others I was quoted! Her price included airbrushing AND false lashes which I did NOT get with anyone else I inquired with. She's super sweet & you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. If I can ever find a reason I need full hair & makeup or have someone who asks for suggestions I will be recommending her without a doubt! She's the best!

Number One for a Reason!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Kimberly D

WOW! What can I say? Adrian was the best decision I made for my wedding day makeup. She listened to my vision during our consultation, and then made the dream come true. Not only is she an expert makeup artist, but she also has a very friendly, outgoing personality which helped... Read More keep wedding day stress levels to a minimum. I felt so beautiful, and the look on my husband's face when he saw me for the first time was priceless.

Love her!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Jill O

Adrian was wonderful! She did my bridesmaids and I's hair and make up. I showed her a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like and she did just that! She had great suggestions for my bridesmaids as well. Adrian is very professional and super sweet. She has become a good... Read More friend of mine and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking!

Wedding Hair

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Juliana P

Adrian was great! She was fun to work with, and did a great job with our large group of 10 girls.

Adrian is the best

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Adrian was such a thrill to work with. From the awesome bridal makeup test to the on-the-day makeup, she's just so fun to be around. She did three bridesmaids, a "junior" bridesmaid and the bride for my sister's wedding, and it was all gorgeous. Also, whatever she uses STAYS, we... Read More were outside sweating TONS but our makeup stayed on and looked great. I can't recommend her enough. On the day, when we were all just hanging together in the hotel room having our makeup done, Adrian was such a fun addition to the group. She is great at her job, kind and funny! What are you waiting for, book her already!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Juliet J

When I met Adrian for my trial, she was super nice and friendly. She listened to all I wanted and then made it happen. My ceremony was at 10am and she needed to be at the hotel at 5am, she was on time and super upbeat. She allowed me to dance around and be myself. I was very... Read More happy with the job she did and highly recommend her!! :) Juliet White Eagle

Excellent Make-Up

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Allyson H

Adrian was amazing! I only used Adrian for make-up (as I had a personal friend do my hair), but she does offer both hair and make-up services. At first, I was a little worried that I had to provide a non-refundable $100 deposit prior to my trial, but I had NOTHING to worry... Read More about. During our trial and getting to know Adrian, I knew that I had selected the perfect person. She is incredibly personable and friendly, and she put me right at ease. We had a great time hanging out with her while we were all getting ready! I went for the enhanced natural beauty, and I liked that she offered air-brush and regular. I went with air-brush, and I'm glad I did. The make-up stayed on the entire evening, and even though I cried a little bit, the make-up didn't even smudge! She also did an excellent job with my bridesmaids and mother's make-up. Everyone looked stunning! My three bridesmaids loved the way their make-up turned out. She was even able to convince my mother (who NEVER wears make-up) to get her make-up done; my mom looked beautiful and I was so appreciative. She also helped create a time-line so everyone's make up would be done with time to spare prior to the ceremony. Adrian also had the most reasonable prices that I found when looking for someone to do my make-up. I would definitely recommend using Adrian!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Leah G

Adrian did an amazing job with both my hair and make up, and my mother's hair! During the trial, she was incredibly open to ideas while also offering suggestion of her own. She knew exactly what to do for my hair type, skin type, and the overall look I wanted. She is so down to... Read More earth and fun! Adrian definitely made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I have never felt so beautiful! She knew how to make my make up natural while still accenting my best facial features. She was truly amazing! As for my mom's hair, she was panicking not knowing what to do with her hair for the wedding. My mom sat in Adrian's chair explaining her hair type and how she had no clue how to style it. Adrian listened and assured my mom that she had just the style for her, and man was she right. My mom loved her hair! Both of our hair styles stayed perfect throughout the whole night! I would recommend her to any bride who wants to feel incredibly glamorous on her wedding day!

Go with Adrienne!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Ashley H

Adrienne was awesome!! She was so personable and friendly and did my hair and makeup perfect for both my bridals and the day of! She took what I want and did just that! You ladies won't be disappointed!!

Beautiful Application, Great Service and Professionalism

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Adrian was a true treat on wedding day T-2. She arrived on time, put me at ease, did my hair and makeup in perfect, swift timing. She applied false lashes like a master. And I'd know. I had plenty of janky looking lashes applied in trials. Anyways, she was super sweet, my... Read More friends loved her. And I was glad to have her that day.

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Kaitlyn W

I found Revelry Beauty using The Knot. After reading through her recommendations, I decided to book her for my wedding day. Adrian is so easy to talk to and picked up on what I wanted immediately. She was a trooper and met me at my hotel the day of my wedding at 7:45 am in... Read More order to do makeup for 6 bridesmaids, both my mother and my mother-in-law, and, of course, me. Adrian blended in with my group of girls perfectly. We felt like we had another one of our friends in the room. She was patient with us, explaining the spray-on makeup process 8 times in a row! Her hard work really paid off. Everyone looked so gorgeous and our makeup stayed in place well into the night! Adrian really was a huge part in making my wedding day flawless!

wedding hair/makeup

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Christen S

Adrian was awesome!!!!! She was very professional, and she did such a great job on my makeup & hair! It looked beautiful yet natural, and I got soooo many compliments! I highly recommend her!!!

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 RoseAnne H

Revelry Beauty did the hair and makeup for myself, the bridal party, and my mom for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful! The quality was excellent. She also made sure I was taken care of when it came to food, drinks, and music when getting ready and helped keep nerves calm... Read More when the weather was looking bad. I don't remember the exact cost of things, but it was reasonable! Adrian is relaxed and efficient and made sure everything was taken care of!

the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Megan O

I used Revelry Beauty for my wedding hair and makeup, as did my bridal party and the mothers. Everyone was so impressed by the professionalism, friendliness, and the amazing work Adrian did! She knows how to take an idea and make it EXACTLY what you want. She is attentive and... Read More patient. She works quickly, but everything looks perfect in almost no time at all. Love love love her and the "magic" she makes!

Outstanding beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Katy N

Adrian was outstanding both at the trial and on the big day. I only showed her a few pictures and she created exactly what I wanted for both hair and make-up. On the wedding day, all my bridesmaids and the moms looked amazing as well! She was also laid back and had fun with... Read More everyone the whole time! AMAZING work and I will definitely use her again if it comes up! Our event was in Kyle, and she made the arrangements necessary to meet our needs and timelines ( 1 bride, 2 moms, 4 BMS) done in less than 4 hours with one assistant. The person she brought also did beautiful, intricate hair. My style was a curled 3/4 down and it stayed beautiful the whole night! Even with lots of dancing on a warm May night. I enjoyed many of my vendors, but Adrian was hands down the best choice and GREAT price. She was also great at communicated with me extremely quickly as I requested multiple quotes. USE her!

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Louise h

Adrian is awesome! With so many hair and makeup artists in the Austin area, it’s easy to get confused about pricing and who will make you look your best on your big day! From my first meeting with Adrian, she made me feel at ease and comfortable about the whole process. She is... Read More patient and listens to everything you are looking for and makes sure each step is exactly how you want it, along the way. Her package included a trial, airbrush makeup, lashes and onsite styling! She gave me a hair idea that I didn’t even know I wanted, but I loved it and it lasted all day long. If you are looking for someone in the Austin area for your wedding, stop right here and hire Adrian. She made me and my 2 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful and made my pictures stunning!

Reverly Beauty is AMAZING.

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Samantha K

If you are looking for an amazing, personable hair and makeup service-- look no further! Wedding planning was very hard for me. I was the first of my friends to get married, leaving me a bride before a bridesmaid. I often had no clue what to do or research. When it came time to... Read More decide on hair and makeup, I stumbled across Reverly Beauty- the website alone sold me. I scheduled a trial for my bridal portriats and Adrian came all the way to my house to fix me up! When I looked in the mirror and saw what I'd look like on my big day I could not thank her enough. She totally surpassed my expectations in style and quality! All I had to do was show her a hairstyle from Pinterest and she recreated it TO THE TEE (I'm still amazed by this). For the big day, she traveled to my venue with a partner to beautify my bridal army (8 bridesmaids, 1 junior, and 1 mother). They were both so caring with our beauty needs and wants. Highly recommend this service to any bride-to-be!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jamie W

Adrian is a miracle worker!!! She was so easy to work with and listened to exactly what I wanted. Our trial went great--she kept wonderful notes of what I liked/disliked. The day of, she was early, prepared, and ready to rock! She was very professional, but also fun to chat with... Read More and made me even more excited for my special day! Also, my hair and make up stayed so well throughout the entire wedding day (a solid 8 hours including a first look). And the photos came back looking natural which I loved! Highly recommended in every way!

Adrian made me beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Adrian is an amazing listener and has an artistic eye which she uses to maximize all her clients beauty! When I was getting married I was undecided about how to do my hair. I brought in my ideas and Adrian was amazing helping me figure it out! The perfect look was one she... Read More suggested. Adrian has also cut my hair for years. Her cuts always grow out beautifully. She does an amazing job!

MOther of the bride

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Adrian was amazing! Personable, fun, efficient and so accommodating! She listened to my daughters (the bride)thoughts on how she wanted her hair and styled it to perfection! The brides make-up was beautiful and stunning! Adrian paid attention to our schedule and even added... Read More extra help to the girls around that had to do their own hair. Adrian is a doll and you can tell she loves her work!

Loved my hair/makeup

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Ana A

I am 100% satisfied with the hair and makeup services Adrian at Revelry Beauty provided. I got so many compliments and felt my absolute best. She did a wonderful job with the bridesmaids as well and I'm so happy with how it all turned out! I booked her a little last minute,... Read More and I'm so happy she was able to accommodate. I will definitely use her again for another event :)

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 renee c

Adrian is amazing! She is professional, efficient, and is dedicated to making sure you get what you want! She is easy going and didn't freak out when I had a last minute change of heart on my hair style. I highly recommend!

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Olivia K

Adrian did the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. She worked all day to get everyone done and then even officiated our wedding because she's just that awesome. Everyone's hair and makeup looked awesome and she was very good at dealing with indecision and making up... Read More amazing styles on the fly. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

TO Revelry Beauty