Revelry Beauty

Greater Austin Area

Bringing upscale styling options to you

Relax knowing you are in good hands as Adrian, a three-time Best of Weddings winner, uses 8 years of experience to create a style that suits your wedding day dreams! Your first trial is included. Airbrush foundation & false lashes are complimentary. On-location in Austin and willing to travel

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Greater Austin Area, TX
Greater Austin Area

Wedding Hair/Make up by Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Sabrina M

Hiring Adrian was one of the best vendor decisions I could have made for my wedding day! Don't let Adrian's home base in Texas scare you away from hiring her for your CA wedding! She is worth it!!! Adrian was a recommendation from my sister/MOH who has known Adrian for... Read More many many years. From the moment Adrian and I started communicating about availability and trials I knew she was going to be so easy to work with. I was lucky enough to be able to schedule my bridal hair and make up trial on the same day as my bridal shower as Adrian comes to CA for other weddings and to visit family. When I told her what I was wanting she suggested we should get hair extensions and she gave me the name of a store she recommended who were just great in matching me up with the perfect color and length! On actual wedding day Adrian and her assistant arrived at the wedding venue on time and were completely set up and ready to go when part of my bridal party arrived. She had created a timeline of the day so that everyone knew when they would be starting their services to ensure I was ready on time to begin photographs. When it was my turn to sit in her chair she kept reminding me that we were not only on time but we were ahead of schedule. Adrian made sure I was eating and drinking water and she even gave me a little neck massage when she saw that I was starting to get a little stressed out. There is NOTHING Adrian doesn't do! Her energy is calming and exactly what a bride needs around her on her wedding day. Adrian was able to take my little tweeks from my trial and implement them 10 fold. She even cut my hair and extensions on the spot to give me the exact look I was wanting. When photographs started I could see Adrian out of the corner of my eye and she would come up in between shots to add more lip gloss and knowing she was right there made me feel so confident that she was going to make sure I looked exactly the way I wanted to on that day. I could honestly go on and on all day about how wonderful Adrian and her assistant are! I would hire Adrian over and over again!

Revelry Beauty

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Mackenzie M

I LOVE Adrian! I had my wedding on 10/11/14. Adrian did both hair and makeup for my mother & me. I did my trial run the same day as my bridal portraits. I took my portraits at Zilker Botannical Gardens on a HOT day. Everyone was sweating, but with my airbrush makeup done by... Read More Adrian, you could not tell I was sweating. The photographer said the make up was one of the best he had seen. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to touch my make up once. Through all of the tears shed (which surprisingly was a lot more than I thought it would be!), my make up did not budge. As for the hair- I showed her a picture of what I liked, and she duplicated it pretty much exactly- I actually liked Adrian's version better! She is super sweet and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend Adrian!!

June Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Michelle M

Adrian was AMAZING! She was one of the best vendors I could have found! I had absolutely no problems with her & her work was fantastic! She did full hair & make up for myself, sister (MOH), mom & one of my BM's plus hair for another BM. She was very flexible with her working... Read More times that she had set even though she was running early! She was great about doing any touch ups that myself or the other ladies wanted & had great advice/ideas for those that didn't already have a style coming in. Adrian's prices were SUPER reasonable especially compared to some of the others I was quoted! Her price included airbrushing AND false lashes which I did NOT get with anyone else I inquired with. She's super sweet & you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. If I can ever find a reason I need full hair & makeup or have someone who asks for suggestions I will be recommending her without a doubt! She's the best!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Kate F

Adrian is an incredibly warm person, and she immediately put me at ease with her friendly personality, especially considering I am usually pretty clueless when it comes to hair and make up. She was able to offer helpful advice while also being very receptive to my requests.... Read More During the wedding planning process I found that communication is key when dealing with so many different vendors. Adrian was wonderful about replying quickly via email and addressing all of my questions and concerns. After my hair and make up trial, I had a few small changes, and she was great about working with my suggestions. I'm so glad I picked her to do my hair and make up on my wedding day. As trite as it may sound, it felt like we had known each other for years and having her there for the pre-wedding preparations and good conversation helped to keep my stress levels low. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and make up artist!

Revelry Beauty Review

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

I cannot adequately express how wonderful Adrian is! She is incredibly talented, which is easy to see in any of the pictures of her work, but what doesn't necessarily show is what an amazing person she is. She is incredibly kind and easy going, and was willing to adapt to our... Read More scheduling adjustments without any hesitation. She made all the ladies in my party and family feel and look beautiful, which helped create such a wonderful atmosphere where everyone felt confident and excited for the evening. Further, my makeup and hair were just what I had hoped for, I felt beautiful as I walked down the aisle, and everything stayed perfectly throughout the whole night. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Amanda J

Adrian was absolutely amazing. She did the most wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding, listening to my suggestions and making changes along the way. The trial was so helpful and I really felt that she was willing to do whatever to make you look and feel 100% for the... Read More big day. Would without a doubt recommend Adrian for hair and makeup!

Adrian is a miracle worker

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Katherine G

I've never had my hair or makeup done for an event, let alone a time when the artist came to my house. Adrian arrived early and was perfectly equipped. Her personality eliminated all anxiety about the event. Even though I didn't know what exactly what I wanted done, I showed her... Read More a few pictures from my phone and away she went. She was not intrusive with questions or idle chit-chat, as I was already quite nervous and probably would have lost if she was. She calmed me down greatly and even reminded me to eat (which was much appreciated later). I've never received so many about my appearance. Many said they had never seen me look so gorgeous in my entire life, and they've known me for decades. If there was ever any doubt about hiring Adrian, but those doubts aside. Watch the magic happen when Adrian arrives!

Phenomenal Experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Adrian with Revelry Beauty was in a word, Phenomenal!!! She was Amazing, Courteous, Professional and made me feel absolutely gorgeous. Even more so from all the compliments from the guests at the wedding. I would highly recommend Adrian for any bride who wants to look her best... Read More on her wedding day! You will be thrilled with your choice!

Wedding Day hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 megan c

Adrian is awesome! She has the personality to keep the party going and entertain everyone while getting ready. She did my hair and makeup and the entire bridal party's hair and makeup. Every one was really pleased. She finished on time and was never stressed. The only reason I... Read More gave her 4 out of 5 stars was because she made a few changes to the hairstyle that we had agreed upon the day of. No biggie, but I liked our trial hair better. She is really great and fun to be around and a talented artist!

The best there is!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Megan B

Adrian is simply the best there is!, end of story! My mom loved her, my bridal party loved her, I loved her! She is so easy to work with! She has such a talent and ability to know what you're asking for! She made all my bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day, I'll... Read More never be able to express how grateful I am for her!

Number One for a Reason!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Kimberly D

WOW! What can I say? Adrian was the best decision I made for my wedding day makeup. She listened to my vision during our consultation, and then made the dream come true. Not only is she an expert makeup artist, but she also has a very friendly, outgoing personality which helped... Read More keep wedding day stress levels to a minimum. I felt so beautiful, and the look on my husband's face when he saw me for the first time was priceless.

Love her!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Jill O

Adrian was wonderful! She did my bridesmaids and I's hair and make up. I showed her a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like and she did just that! She had great suggestions for my bridesmaids as well. Adrian is very professional and super sweet. She has become a good... Read More friend of mine and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking!

Wedding Hair

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Juliana P

Adrian was great! She was fun to work with, and did a great job with our large group of 10 girls.

Adrian is the best

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Adrian was such a thrill to work with. From the awesome bridal makeup test to the on-the-day makeup, she's just so fun to be around. She did three bridesmaids, a "junior" bridesmaid and the bride for my sister's wedding, and it was all gorgeous. Also, whatever she uses STAYS, we... Read More were outside sweating TONS but our makeup stayed on and looked great. I can't recommend her enough. On the day, when we were all just hanging together in the hotel room having our makeup done, Adrian was such a fun addition to the group. She is great at her job, kind and funny! What are you waiting for, book her already!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Juliet J

When I met Adrian for my trial, she was super nice and friendly. She listened to all I wanted and then made it happen. My ceremony was at 10am and she needed to be at the hotel at 5am, she was on time and super upbeat. She allowed me to dance around and be myself. I was very... Read More happy with the job she did and highly recommend her!! :) Juliet White Eagle

Excellent Make-Up

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Allyson H

Adrian was amazing! I only used Adrian for make-up (as I had a personal friend do my hair), but she does offer both hair and make-up services. At first, I was a little worried that I had to provide a non-refundable $100 deposit prior to my trial, but I had NOTHING to worry... Read More about. During our trial and getting to know Adrian, I knew that I had selected the perfect person. She is incredibly personable and friendly, and she put me right at ease. We had a great time hanging out with her while we were all getting ready! I went for the enhanced natural beauty, and I liked that she offered air-brush and regular. I went with air-brush, and I'm glad I did. The make-up stayed on the entire evening, and even though I cried a little bit, the make-up didn't even smudge! She also did an excellent job with my bridesmaids and mother's make-up. Everyone looked stunning! My three bridesmaids loved the way their make-up turned out. She was even able to convince my mother (who NEVER wears make-up) to get her make-up done; my mom looked beautiful and I was so appreciative. She also helped create a time-line so everyone's make up would be done with time to spare prior to the ceremony. Adrian also had the most reasonable prices that I found when looking for someone to do my make-up. I would definitely recommend using Adrian!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Leah G

Adrian did an amazing job with both my hair and make up, and my mother's hair! During the trial, she was incredibly open to ideas while also offering suggestion of her own. She knew exactly what to do for my hair type, skin type, and the overall look I wanted. She is so down to... Read More earth and fun! Adrian definitely made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I have never felt so beautiful! She knew how to make my make up natural while still accenting my best facial features. She was truly amazing! As for my mom's hair, she was panicking not knowing what to do with her hair for the wedding. My mom sat in Adrian's chair explaining her hair type and how she had no clue how to style it. Adrian listened and assured my mom that she had just the style for her, and man was she right. My mom loved her hair! Both of our hair styles stayed perfect throughout the whole night! I would recommend her to any bride who wants to feel incredibly glamorous on her wedding day!

Go with Adrienne!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Ashley H

Adrienne was awesome!! She was so personable and friendly and did my hair and makeup perfect for both my bridals and the day of! She took what I want and did just that! You ladies won't be disappointed!!

Beautiful Application, Great Service and Professionalism

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Adrian was a true treat on wedding day T-2. She arrived on time, put me at ease, did my hair and makeup in perfect, swift timing. She applied false lashes like a master. And I'd know. I had plenty of janky looking lashes applied in trials. Anyways, she was super sweet, my... Read More friends loved her. And I was glad to have her that day.

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Kaitlyn W

I found Revelry Beauty using The Knot. After reading through her recommendations, I decided to book her for my wedding day. Adrian is so easy to talk to and picked up on what I wanted immediately. She was a trooper and met me at my hotel the day of my wedding at 7:45 am in... Read More order to do makeup for 6 bridesmaids, both my mother and my mother-in-law, and, of course, me. Adrian blended in with my group of girls perfectly. We felt like we had another one of our friends in the room. She was patient with us, explaining the spray-on makeup process 8 times in a row! Her hard work really paid off. Everyone looked so gorgeous and our makeup stayed in place well into the night! Adrian really was a huge part in making my wedding day flawless!

wedding hair/makeup

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Christen S

Adrian was awesome!!!!! She was very professional, and she did such a great job on my makeup & hair! It looked beautiful yet natural, and I got soooo many compliments! I highly recommend her!!!

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 RoseAnne H

Revelry Beauty did the hair and makeup for myself, the bridal party, and my mom for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful! The quality was excellent. She also made sure I was taken care of when it came to food, drinks, and music when getting ready and helped keep nerves calm... Read More when the weather was looking bad. I don't remember the exact cost of things, but it was reasonable! Adrian is relaxed and efficient and made sure everything was taken care of!

the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Megan O

I used Revelry Beauty for my wedding hair and makeup, as did my bridal party and the mothers. Everyone was so impressed by the professionalism, friendliness, and the amazing work Adrian did! She knows how to take an idea and make it EXACTLY what you want. She is attentive and... Read More patient. She works quickly, but everything looks perfect in almost no time at all. Love love love her and the "magic" she makes!

Outstanding beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Katy N

Adrian was outstanding both at the trial and on the big day. I only showed her a few pictures and she created exactly what I wanted for both hair and make-up. On the wedding day, all my bridesmaids and the moms looked amazing as well! She was also laid back and had fun with... Read More everyone the whole time! AMAZING work and I will definitely use her again if it comes up! Our event was in Kyle, and she made the arrangements necessary to meet our needs and timelines ( 1 bride, 2 moms, 4 BMS) done in less than 4 hours with one assistant. The person she brought also did beautiful, intricate hair. My style was a curled 3/4 down and it stayed beautiful the whole night! Even with lots of dancing on a warm May night. I enjoyed many of my vendors, but Adrian was hands down the best choice and GREAT price. She was also great at communicated with me extremely quickly as I requested multiple quotes. USE her!

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Louise h

Adrian is awesome! With so many hair and makeup artists in the Austin area, it’s easy to get confused about pricing and who will make you look your best on your big day! From my first meeting with Adrian, she made me feel at ease and comfortable about the whole process. She is... Read More patient and listens to everything you are looking for and makes sure each step is exactly how you want it, along the way. Her package included a trial, airbrush makeup, lashes and onsite styling! She gave me a hair idea that I didn’t even know I wanted, but I loved it and it lasted all day long. If you are looking for someone in the Austin area for your wedding, stop right here and hire Adrian. She made me and my 2 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful and made my pictures stunning!