Reverend Frank

Ceremony, Wedding

Serving PA Counties of Lebanon, Lancaster, Dauphin & Berks (717) 769-5020

Geat Man!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 kelly s

My husband & I met with Reverend Frank and knew he was the one to marry us. He had a great sense of humor and was extremely professional. The day of the wedding he made me so relaxed. He treated us like family.

Best officiant we could ever have!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Krista B

Reverend Frank is such an amazing person and officiant. He made our day very special!! He has become a very good friend of ours. He was very accommodating & reasonable. He even blessed my dogs! I highly recommend him for your special day. We love him !!!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Danielle K

I could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding ceremony. Reverend Frank was always responsive to my inquiries, and when Hurricane Sandy hit and then the following nor'easter he was always calm and encouraging that everything would work out....and it did! Everyone... Read More has been telling us it was the best wedding ceremony ever, and thank u to Reverend Frank for putting it all together. He was Fabulous!