Commitment Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Nondenominational

Ceremony, Wedding

PO Box 10552, Rochester, NY (585) 802-0963

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Megan C

You can create your own wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Allison B

Reverend Kris married my cousin a year before my wedding and I was so happy she was available to travel to our Ithaca wedding to marry my husband and I. From the first email through our wedding day, Reverend Kris was so amazing and made our ceremony even more special to us then... Read More we ever thought it would be! Her tone of voice and the way she speaks about a couple is so genuine. Her website was also very helpful and I would recommend her!

Easy to work with, templates available on website

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Katrina A

I planned 3 months of my wedding while living across the country. Therefore it was imperative that I had easy access to my vendors so that I could communicate with them by email and phone, since I could not meet with them in person. I was very impressed by Rev Kris' website, and... Read More her level of professionalism. She has stored several ceremony templates on her user-friendly website, including lots of fun options for unity ceremonies. She had about 4 different types of wine unity ceremonies! I was blown away with how easy she was to work with. It was extremely easy to craft our ceremony, and she was very willing to help answer any questions we had along the way.

Personalized ceremony

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Kristina Z

We loved working with Rev. Kris. She really helped to personalize our ceremony. We got many great comments from our friends and family after the wedding.

Rev Kris Miller is great

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Tina B

She let us have fun with our ceremony and was great! She has married 3 of our friends and is always helpful

Unity Wine Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Melanie D

Rev. Kris Miller knows weddings better than anyone else. So easy to work with, and so much fun! Very kind and informative.

Personalized to Perfection!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Tricia S

Rev. Kris worked with us to create a perfect personalized ceremony. There was not a dry eye in the house including hers! Everyone has raved since the wedding it was the most romantic ceremony they have ever seen!