Reverend Monica Abbott - A & S Mobile Notary Officiant

Long Beach, CA

Let us Make your wedding dreams come true.

We provide dream wedding ceremonies that connect, inspire, and uplift. We offer services that are of the highest standard and at extremely competitive rates. We are authorized by the County of Los Angeles to issue Confidential Marriage License throughout CA state. Hablamos Espanol - 562-619-6912

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

3403 Kallin Ave, Long Beach, CA (562) 355-6574

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/10/2015

What an awesome experience. My now husband and I decided to get married after ten years of being together on a Thursday night. We found Monica online and called her at 10:30pm, not only did she answer the phone but talked with us for 1/2 hour and answered all our questions. We... Read More got married by her two days later in our backyard, just the two of us! The following day, she drove 2 hours to meet us at a restaurant with friends and family to do a second surprise ceremony. She's awesome, professional, and trustworthy. Highly recommended. Sincerely, Tracy

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

Omg, these people are amazing! I couldn't have asked for better officiants than Jeffrey and Monica. They were so sweet, you can tell they really care about making this a special day for you. I was so stressed because I only had 2 months to plan the wedding but they made their... Read More part SO easy for me. The groom and I had a little trouble that day but Jeffrey accommodated to all our needs and all our changes without a single problem. The service was SO beautiful! I love that they made it personal and that they included our stories. I feel so lucky that I ran into their web page because overall, they are just great people & I am so happy with the services we received. (:

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mhoana C

BEST OFFICIANTS IN THE WORLD! We can't thank Reverend Monica and Jeff enough on how amazing they were at our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Shanna N

We loved working with A&S! Monica was so helpful in guiding us through all the ins and outs of CA marriage licensing, great suggestions and services for making things go smoothly! She and her husband were warm and fun and easy to work with! We also loved our officiant -... Read More Janell was equally warm, comfortable, and performed our service, with all of the quirky little specifics we asked for, in a genuine manner, perfect for our intimate little family ceremony! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Lucille D

Jeff and Monica are amazing! My now husband Jay and I had an unforgettable wedding ceremony- very touching and personalized. I love how they both made sure that everything will be nothing but perfect. Many of our guests have told us that our wedding was one of the best they... Read More have witnessed-- many thanks to Jeff and Monica!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Marco S

I definitely recommend Monica Abbot. She was very kind and helpful with my husband and me. Her husband help us with to take the pictures and everything was very simple. If I could give her 1000 stars, I would do it. Definitely my husband and me were lucky to find her. Thanks to... Read More make our special moment, magical :)

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Craig H

BEST Officiants ever!!! Stop looking and have A & S Officiants perform your ceremony. They are the most friendly, polite, efficient and informative group you will ever want to meet. They came to us at our location to sign legal documents prior to the ceremony. Then not only... Read More performed our ceremony, but at our request, officiated in both Spanish and English. Could not have asked for a BETTER mobile officiant ever.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Carina G

Franco performed our ceremony on December 17, 2016. It was absolutely perfect! He accommodated our ceremony in spanish and was very friendly to our guests. Also, Monica, Franco, and Jeffrey helped us a lot with the preparations and paperwork prior to our wedding. We definetly... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Carina G

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Michael H

My fiancé and I spoke with several Ministers, none of which either of us seemed to have any interest in until we spoke with Monica. She took the time to really listen to our desires and ideas. We selected her immediately to be our Minster and could not be any happier for doing... Read More so. As Monica got to know us personally she envisioned and created a ceremony that had both of us and our families in awe. Monica you are absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Martha G

Monica Abbott your the best. You made us feel really comfortable during our interview and ceremony as well. Even when i was turning to bridezilla before wedding you calmed me down. You had our guest laughing. The ceremony was just so beautiful. I am so glad i chose you to Marry... Read More us on our special day. I definitely will refer you to the next couple who gets married she is great everyone!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Meg P

What can I say!? Monica was fantastic. Every step of the way! We're from the UK and wanted to wed in Los Angeles, we spoke to several officiants but none of them were as friendly and helpful as Monica. She took care of all of our worries and sorted all the paperwork out with... Read More ease, communication was effortless. The ceremony itself was the most beautiful we could have imagined, including her wonderful husband Jeff, who did a lovely reading. Monica then put through all the paperwork for us ready to collect in person whilst we were still in the country. Words cannot express how lucky we feel to have found Monica and to have had the best experience of getting married in another country with absolutely no stress. Our ceremony was just us and our photographers, in our favourite spot at the Griffith Observatory. If I could give 6 stars I would.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

Monica is the best! I will recommend her service to anyone that is planning to get married. The ceremony was amazing. And because she took care of doing our License we had more time to do other things. Monica Abbott made the whole process convenient and easy. She was very... Read More prompts answering all our questions.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

A & S Wedding Officiant are the best! From the first meeting I know that Monica Abbott was going to preform my ceremony, she made the process so easy and the ceremony was more that I would ever expect! All of my guests remark about the special touches that Monica wrote into the... Read More ceremony. Most ceremony are a blur …but this one will be unforgettable! Thank you Monica Abbott can wait to do it again for our 5 years vows renewal!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Monica and her husband were absolutely amazing to work for. They made the entire process delightful and simple! We are glad we got to meet them and have them come to our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Can not say enough good things about Monica and her husband Jeffrey. They were nothing but professional and friendly during every stage of helping us with the officiating part of our wedding. They made filling out and sending in our paperwork a breeze which we would have been... Read More clueless about otherwise. Very friendly, welcoming people and I would recommend their services 100%. Thank you Monica and Jeffrey for helping make our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Claudia A

Nothing but the upmost thanks for Monica and Jeff as they surprised us over and over with their ability to focus on us as a couple. They truly took their time to get to know us personally, took the time to walk us through our lives together, and created a ceremony that our... Read More families are still talking about. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

My husband and i are so greatful with Monica and her husband for making our day come. We didnt arrive at the city hall in time to get married and we need a notary to finalize everything and my sister found her online we called she answered right away and she married us. There... Read More the sweetest people ever. The whole process was just amazing special and So memorable. I am happy that we found her it was perfect!!! -Sara and Renzo

Wonderful Experience!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015

Monica and Jeff are two of the kindest, dearest people we've ever met, and they absolutely love what they are doing, bringing people together into a marriage. We are so happy that we chose them, and we highly recommend them to anyone. They are absolutely the best. Mike and... Read More Jim

Lakewood Country Club wedding

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

Our wedding was an amazing day a day my husband and I will never forget especially our ceremony thanks to Jeff and his wife Monica for making it extra special. Jeff personalized our ceremony to fit my husband and I he took everything we talked about and with all that information... Read More he put together a beautiful ceremony. I will 100% recommend them to anyone.

San Pedro Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

Our wedding day was especially touching due to the ceremony Jeffrey Smith wrote and delivered. We were especially pleased with the way he personalized our ceremony and all the special touches he incorporated into it. Again Jeff, thank you! Mellisa

Monica and A&S, made our Dream Wedding come true

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

From the moment we talked on the phone I knew that I had found someone special and my ceremony was in good hands. And sure enough you delivered. You had us cry, laugh, and you made us feel....but most of all, true to your promise, you made our wedding ceremony better that what... Read More I had dreamed of. From the both of us Thank you. Mr. and Mrs. S.

Beautiful Ceremony!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

My husband and I are extremely grateful with Monica and her husband for the guidance through the ceremony planning process; for their help and immense patience to answer all our questions, and for their knowledge and reassurance.They made our day even more special! Omar & I... Read More decided to have a last minute wedding at the beach. Monica & husband worked around our busy schedule to come to our home and get to know more of our story & personalize our ceremony. They are warm and very kind, such a lovely couple! We felt like we knew them for years. Monica answers emails instantly, she is very professional, well spoken, and friendly. They arrived super early the day of the ceremony, helped our friends to decorate and finalize some arrangements, and calmed my husband down during nervous breakdowns :) They took care of me and my husband during, before and after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Monica to all couples! Our guests loved the ceremony, her kind, genuine words, and great ideas to make our day very unique!

Monica Abbott

A & S Mobile Notary and Officiant is my passion and creation. I worked for many years at various large Corporations, until becoming a California Notary Public, and an ULC Ordained Minister. As a Notary I am specially authorized by the Los Angeles County Clerk's office to Issue Confidential Marriage License. I believe that the promise to love another person openly and trustingly, without limits for a lifetime, is perhaps the bravest thing two people will ever do. I have been described as sincere, loving, compassionate, attentive those are all qualities that I apply to create a truly personal