Rewind Band

Serving Baton Rouge, All of LA, MS, TX, FL

Your one-stop-shop for all your music needs!

Rewind's explosive sound & crowd interaction is what sets us apart! Getting audiences of all ages on the dance floor having a great time, every time! Consist of a powerful 3 piece horn section, both male & female vocalists, & a funky rhythm section! Ceremony music & Second Line Band also available!

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Music

Serving Baton Rouge, All of LA, MS, TX, FL (225) 978-4683
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Kristin P

Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved Rewind! They have such a fun energy, and pretty much MADE our wedding -- I think they were probably the most memorable part of the entire night for most people. One of the singers even came off the stage and danced in the middle of the... Read More dance floor with all of our guests during some of the final songs, which is one of my favorite memories of the reception. Every aspect of working with Rewind was super easy. Mary, their coordinator, always responded to emails promptly, even on weekends or in the middle of the night. They even learned "our song" from high school without hesitation. And one of the best parts of working with Rewind was that they did everything -- from the ceremony music, to the brass band for the second line, to announcing the bridal party and emceeing, they handled everything and we didn't have to hire separate musicians or groups for each thing. We're so glad we went with Rewind!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Paige O

Hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding. There wasn’t a single person that didn’t absolutely love Rewind! They managed to have guests dancing from the minute the reception started and no one was ready for the evening to end. Stop looking and call Rewind—it will be... Read More the best wedding decision you make. Every aspect of working with Mary leading up to the wedding was easy and seamless. The band sang our first dance, the father daughter dance, and mother and son dance – everyone loved it! There wasn’t a single song that the group didn’t do an impeccable job playing.

Brought the House Down

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Kelly G

We used Rewind for our ceremony music (brass quartet), cocktail hour, reception music, and second line exit. They were FABULOUS in every aspect. Mary was so pleasant to work with beforehand, and was very patient with my million questions and requests. All of my guests were so... Read More impressed with the music, and several of them are themselves professional musicians. The brass element in the reception band pumps up the songs and really makes them something special. THANK YOU!

Fantastic Band!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Kristi A

The band was phenomenal from beginning to end! I was quite pleased, and the guests and I had such a blast! Thank you, guys, so much for making our special day so wonderful!

Amazing Wedding Band

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Jillian B

Rewind was amazing for my wedding in October. They were able to sing our first dance song which was awesome because we didn't want it to just be played on an ipod. They kept the guest happy and dancing by choosing the best songs to go with the flow! Multiple guest commented on... Read More the band that night. Highly Recommended.

Book this Band.

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Laura C

Rewind provided music for our ceremony and the reception. For the ceremony they performed The selected songs in a New Orleans jazz style (we live in New Orleans) and for the reception they played all types of music. They are the most energetic and hardworking band I have ever... Read More seen. The most important thing to me, my husband and our families was the band. Not the flowers, food or cake it was good music they we could get down to. My wedding had a hard stop time of 11:00 PM due to the venue and none of our guests would leave. They kept screaming one more song, one more song, one more song! Several people ran up to is and screamed, " most fun wedding ever!!" It was because of Rewind. The second line was also one of my favorite parts of the wedding. I wish I could book them several times a year and throw a party for my friends!

Fantastic wedding band

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Patti G

My daughter chose Rewind for her wedding reception because they offer a wide variety of music - something for everyone. During the planning process, they were great to work with - they always responded promptly and accommodated all of our requests. They have a great sound, and... Read More a lead singer that does a fantastic job of getting the crowd involved. The guests loved them and so did we! I would most definitely hire them again.

Best Wedding Band I've Ever Heard

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

The band was awesome! I must have had 10 people ask me where we got Rewind during the reception. They all followed up the question by saying "They are awesome!" The band plays music everyone knows and can dance to. They interact with the crowd and look as if they are having a... Read More great time too . Just hiring this band alone will make your wedding a great time. My wife and I could not be happier with them. I wish we could keep them on retainer and just have them play all of our parties. The band also did a second line for us which was a ton of fun. Again, great band!

BEST BAND EVER!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Emily H

Rewind Band is AMAZING!! They are the reason our wedding was so much fun! Not only were they a blast, but they also interacted with the entire crowd! They were extremely easy to work with as well!! We would 100% recommend Rewind Band to anyone!

Best wedding band in Louisiana

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Tara J

I can't say enough good things about Rewind. They have a great, varied playlist; they sound GREAT!; and they even learned two new songs for us. They ere so much fun they had everyone on the dance floor for four hours. highly recommend them!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Sarah M

This was the best band I have ever seen at a wedding! Everyone loved them and they truly made our wedding even more memorable! I would definitely suggest them for any event!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Liza R

This band was amazing! We had a large destination wedding and the dance floor was packed the entire night (it was so packed, there was an overflow area ten feet around the floor too). They played with such energy and really got the crowd involved. So many people came up to me... Read More during and after the wedding to comment on how much fun the band was. They were also incredibly easy to work with. From the minute we contacted them they were professional and always replied promptly. They played all the songs we requested and learned an additional one (with some lyric changes) just for us. We also used them as a Second Line band and they were incredible. If music and dancing is important to you - book this band!

A Crowd Favorite

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Jennifer R

The guests loved them and so did we! Really easy to work with and they accommodated all our requests. They brought so much fun and energy from the beginning to the end. We're still receiving compliments about them!

Excellent entertainment

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Geralyn S

The band played off the crowd's energy. The singer would engage with the guests out on the dance floor. They played everything big-band music, old-school rock, and current popular songs. Rewind was a perfect choice for a mixed young and old crowd

Band

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Allison D

AMAZING!!!!'nn

BEST BAND!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Lindsey C

This band is a team of very talented people!! They were SOO much fun at our wedding. They sound amazing and provide an extremely fun atmosphere! We did not want a band that would overpower the entire reception and this band was a great mix of party and yet still allowing others... Read More to enjoy one another. They were seriously the best band I have ever heard! I have gotten so many compliments on how awesome the band was! They interact with the crowd and really have a lot of fun! Go check em out and BOOK THEM QUICK!! I was extremely lucky calling 7 months ahead and the only weekend they had available in the Month of March happened to be the weekend of my wedding. So call and book em!