A Beautifully Edited Collection of Designer Gowns

Known for our designer collections and one-on-one attention, you will love shopping with our experienced team of bridal consultants! Brides love our private bridal suites, perfectly edited designer collections and honest, friendly staff. We strive to make the experience as perfect as the dress! (We are working on being size inclusive! We have a growing selection of designer gowns in sizes 16-20.) We have one of the biggest selections in the Midwest of Hayley Paige and Blush by HP. Our newest collection, Made With Love, is incredible! If you don't know about this line, go check them out. Other lines include: Watters/Wtoo, Theia, Tara Keely and Lazaro. We are a flagship for Haute Bride accessories. Schedule your appointment anytime day or night at: www.rhylanlang.com/appointments.php

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

120 Regency Pkwy, Omaha, NE (402) 933-3510

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Katie D

Rhylan Lang was my second stop while hunting for a wedding dress. I was looking forward to trying on dresses there because I had previously been there with another bride. Deena greeted us and made me feel so important. She asked me what I was thinking and I showed her a few... Read More pictures of what I wanted to try on. By the end of the appointment, I had found my dress. Deena made the experience what every Bride dreams of.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Karen S

Rhylan Lang did an excellent job helping me find my dress! Deena was fantastic. She made great suggestions without making it feel like she was driving the appointment. The set up in the salon is so private and beautiful. I had an excellent experience here and am so excited to... Read More get my dress. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Madeline N

I had an amazing experience at Rhylan Lang. I went in with a small idea of what I wanted but needed some guidance. Brittney helped me find the PERFECT dress for my wedding season and theme and even under budget!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Erin N

I had a wonderful experience finding my dream wedding gown at Rhylan Lang! I'm a romantic who has been watching "Say Yes to the Dress" for years, and Rhylan Lang was the only place I wanted to look as soon as I got engaged. Everyone was very polite and friendly. Elda is so sweet... Read More and completely understood my vision. I can't wait for my future hubby to see me in my Carrie dress from Made With Love!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Theresa M

I walked in on a Sunday and without any hesitation Tracy squeezed me in. She listened to me and the first gown I tried on was the one I decided to order. This team is wonderful and helpful! The quality of the dresses here is second to none!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Mary H

Beautiful store, wonderful staff. I absolutely loved my experience here. I had appointments at other salons in Omaha as well, but none came close to comparing to Rhylan Lang. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Becca L

The first time i came in, my family and I received some very unfortunate news while trying on dresses and had to leave immediately. Deena was the most comforting and gentle person during the difficult time. All of the ladies at Rhylan Lang were showering us with hugs and so much... Read More comfort, even meeting them only 15 minutes prior. We came back a month later, and Deena did another outstanding job getting me to try on dresses i never would have tried on myself. I ended finding my absolute dream dress! I could not have asked for a more special day to share with my family and the amazing team at Rhylan Lang. Ladies, thank you again for being there for us during our time of need. I will always remember what an amazing group you are and how special you made me feel.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kendra B

My experience at Rhylan Lang was nothing but the best! They took great care in listening to what I wanted for my dream dress. After seeing the styles I liked they picked out a dress that I hadn't thought about and it ended up being the one! I was amazed that I found my dress the... Read More first time shopping for it.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jordane L

I am a grad student and there were two different occasions Rhylan Lang accommodated my busy school schedule to allow me to find my dream dress! They were so patient, kind, and helpful. Dress shopping is typically thought of as stressful and I did not experience that at all... Read More here. I felt welcomed and so did my family who came in from out of town. The staff were excellent and the selection of unique and gorgeous gowns was even better! I left with a one of a kind dress, but what made the real memory was the amazing experience and customer service I had at Rhylan Lang. I recommend this to any bride who wants to feel like one of a kind before and during their big day.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kathleen O

I had the absolute BEST experience at Rhylan Lang! I originally went to the shop as a bridesmaid with a good friend who was searching for her dress. Shortly after, I got engaged too and had to go there to find my dress! Tracy was so sweet and helpful for me and made the evening... Read More so much fun! We celebrated with champagne and lots of smiles. I would recommend the Rhylan Lang to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alonna G

The staff at Rhylan Lang was a true pleasure to work with. The main problem I had was not being able to pick from their selection of amazing dresses! They were really wonderful in picking up on what I wanted while gracefully handling the opinions of others that came along. They... Read More went above and beyond and in the end I ended up with the dress of my dreams. Thank you Rhylan Lang!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Brittany H

I scheduled two dress appointments for the same day, Rylan Lang being the second appointment. And they put the first shop to shame! I had a great experience and the customer service was amazing! Deena was my consultant and she totally understood what I was looking for and pulled... Read More dresses that she thought would look great and flatter my body. I found my dress after only trying a few on and I'm so in love with it!! If you're looking for a great experience with a decent price/size range and some fabulous designer gowns you should definitely make an appointment here!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Haley S

If you're wedding dress shopping in the Omaha area, you HAVE to make a stop at Rhylan Lang. Dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but the consultants at Rhylan Lang put my mind at ease and assisted me in narrowing down my choices. After trying on several dresses with... Read More my sister-in-law, maid of honor, and my Mom by my side, I said "yes to the dress"! They even let me bring back my out-of-town bridesmaids and helped me surprise them with my final pick, champagne and all! They made my experience extremely special and I cannot wait to wear my gorgeous dress on the big day! Thank you, Rhylan Lang, for a beautiful experience I will always remember!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Antonia H

I absolutely loved rhylan Lang!! I had heard some about them and I had to check it out asap!! When I walked in I loved the styles but wasn't sure if they had to much variety of exactly what I was looking for but after meeting my consultant and her great attitude and open mind to... Read More see my vision we found MY DRESS!!! The experience was amazing and the customer service was exceptional, I couldn't image having a more beautiful dress for thee most important day of my life!! Absolutely would recommend this place to anybody even if you don't think they'll have your style they find a way to make your dreams come true!! :) can't wait till I get to walk down the isle wearing this beautiful dress!!! :) :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 jordyn s

I had an incredible experience, and found "the one", at Rhylan Lang. The ladies there made me feel beautiful while trying on multiple dresses. They understood my price rage and never pushed me over. They were extremely reasonable and put me first.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Samantha F

When I thought about shopping for my wedding gown I imagined going to several different salons and trying on several different dresses before coming to a decision. At my first visit to Rhylan Lang I had a few dress styles picked out, nothing really wow'd. Tracy (the owner) had... Read More me try a dress I hadn't even considered. I absolutely fell in love with it. We wrote down the numbers to save. The following few weeks I tried finding something I liked more. I couldn't! We scheduled another appointment and I purchased my dress. Tracy and Mary made it such a fun and special day! We celebrated with a champagne toast and a mini photo shoot throughout the salon which was a blast. They made me feel like a princess and helped me find my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kelli G

All the bridal consultants are fabulous at Rhylan Lang (esp Deena)! They have excellent customer service and make you and your family/friends feel super special. I visited several bridal salons in Lincoln and Omaha and Rhylan Lang's studio and selection was by far the best!... Read More I'm so glad I got to say yes to the dress at RL!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kirsten H

Words can not express how amazing my experience was here. After going to multiple places all day, I was ecstatic having this place be the last place I went. I definitely was skeptical at first because they are a boutique and their dresses are bit more expensive then what I was... Read More looking to spend. I was exhausted and overwhelmed all day and for the first time I felt taken care of once I arrived here. The whole staff was lovely and I enjoyed that only 2 people can have an appointment at the same time so that there is no overcrowding. I tried on multiple dresses and the last one of the day at the last place I went was THE dress! They also offered me to come back and say yes during the trunk show so I could get their discount! I even got a phone call 3 days after picking my dress from Brittany apologizing for not being at the appointment when I said yes. She was thrilled I picked the one I did and just let me know how happy she was for me. Their customer service was above and beyond. So very happy with them!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kyleigh S

I had a great experience at Rhylan Lang! I was nervous that they would be pushy or want me to go over my budget but it was the opposite. Out of all the bridal salons I visited Rhylan Lang was so welcoming and nice! I visited multiple times and always received great service. Best... Read More place to buy a wedding gown in Omaha! Tracy is super down to earth and helped me find my dream dress. Thank you for the best experience!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Whitney P

My experience at Rhylan Lang was bar-none. The ladies working there, especially Mary, were phenomenal. I was debating on my 'dream dress' pending alterations and got to speak with their seamstress the night of my appointment. Everyone made the experience unforgettable and made... Read More me feel welcome and beautiful. They also had a substantial variety of dresses at multiple price points which was also helpful. An amazing experience!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Alexandra S

The ladies at Rhylan Lang are incredible! They were so warm and welcoming to me, my mom, and sisters. After our first visit (and my first time trying on dresses), I was feeling pretty uncertain. Tracy and Mary (who was a saint helping me into all the dresses!) encouraged me to... Read More sleep on it and make another appointment for the next Sunday, during another trunk show. We all went back the following Sunday. I tried on several new dresses, but kept coming back to one I had loved from the first go-around. I "said yes to the dress", we had champagne, and it was super joyful! Also, shoutout to Mary, who actually pulled the dress I ended up choosing. It wasn't even one I originally planned to try on! They really are so kind and accommodating!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kelsey B

Rylan lang is SO amazing! I thought I had found "the one" elsewhere, and a friend told me I needed to check them out before I ordered. I am SO glad I did, seriously nothing compares to what they have! I am in the wedding industry myself so I wanted something unique like I had... Read More never seen before (because I've seen it all!) and there were so many dresses that blew me away! Love, love, love. Plus the experience they give you is way more personalized than any other store. My girlfriends loved that they got to be in the room with me and have a special "reveal" for each dress when they pulled the curtain back. Recommend a million times!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Brianna P

I absolutely fell in love with this place when I first came. Tracy, the owner is so awesome and extremely knowledgeable. I loved how she got to know about me and my fiance, and my family. She was so helpful with the little details that I wanted as well. When I said yes to the... Read More dress she popped champagne for us and made it a special moment. I can't wait to also pick out the little things that come from this store. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Courtney B

I couldn't imagine a better experience. This place is a fairy tale. Great price ranges, amazing ladies, and dreamy atmosphere.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Timaree C

Rhylan Lang went above and beyond to make my wedding dress shopping a phenomenal experience! I worked specifically with Mary and Tracy the owner; both ladies were super sweet, friendly and patient. I can’t thank them enough for spending countless hours with me as I searched... Read More for the perfect dress! On top of getting an amazing dress from their shop I also was able to work with Brittany to find the perfect accessories! Rhylan Lang goes above and beyond with their customer services; I can’t thank them enough for making me feel so special throughout my time as a bride! I will forever look back on the photos from my wedding day and remember the lovely ladies at Rhylan Lang that helped me pick the perfect dress for me!!!

Tracy Ponec

Hi Ladies! I am so flattered you want to know more about me. I opened Rhylan Lang in 2012 after a decade of helping brides as both a seamstress and consultant. I moved home from KC, and was surprised to find the Omaha bridal market didn't have the same selection of designer gowns or personal experience I would have expected. I wanted to bring all that I loved about bridal to my hometown! Queue gorgeous designer gowns, knowledgeable consultants and private bridal suites! I can't imagine doing anything besides this. I am grateful everyday that Midwest brides have supported my business.