A Beautifully Edited Collection of Designer Gowns

Known for our designer collections and one-on-one attention, you will love shopping with our experienced team of bridal consultants! Brides love our private bridal suites, perfectly edited designer collections and honest, friendly staff. We strive to make the experience as perfect as the dress! (We are working on being size inclusive! We have a growing selection of designer gowns in sizes 16-20.) We have one of the biggest selections in the Midwest of Hayley Paige and Blush by HP. Our newest collection, Made With Love, is incredible! If you don't know about this line, go check them out. Other lines include: Watters/Wtoo, Theia, Tara Keely and Lazaro. We are a flagship for Haute Bride accessories. Schedule your appointment anytime day or night at: www.rhylanlang.com/appointments.php

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

120 Regency Pkwy, Omaha, NE (402) 933-3510

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Antonia H

I absolutely loved rhylan Lang!! I had heard some about them and I had to check it out asap!! When I walked in I loved the styles but wasn't sure if they had to much variety of exactly what I was looking for but after meeting my consultant and her great attitude and open mind to... Read More see my vision we found MY DRESS!!! The experience was amazing and the customer service was exceptional, I couldn't image having a more beautiful dress for thee most important day of my life!! Absolutely would recommend this place to anybody even if you don't think they'll have your style they find a way to make your dreams come true!! :) can't wait till I get to walk down the isle wearing this beautiful dress!!! :) :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Brittany H

I scheduled two dress appointments for the same day, Rylan Lang being the second appointment. And they put the first shop to shame! I had a great experience and the customer service was amazing! Deena was my consultant and she totally understood what I was looking for and pulled... Read More dresses that she thought would look great and flatter my body. I found my dress after only trying a few on and I'm so in love with it!! If you're looking for a great experience with a decent price/size range and some fabulous designer gowns you should definitely make an appointment here!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Haley S

If you're wedding dress shopping in the Omaha area, you HAVE to make a stop at Rhylan Lang. Dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but the consultants at Rhylan Lang put my mind at ease and assisted me in narrowing down my choices. After trying on several dresses with... Read More my sister-in-law, maid of honor, and my Mom by my side, I said "yes to the dress"! They even let me bring back my out-of-town bridesmaids and helped me surprise them with my final pick, champagne and all! They made my experience extremely special and I cannot wait to wear my gorgeous dress on the big day! Thank you, Rhylan Lang, for a beautiful experience I will always remember!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 jordyn s

I had an incredible experience, and found "the one", at Rhylan Lang. The ladies there made me feel beautiful while trying on multiple dresses. They understood my price rage and never pushed me over. They were extremely reasonable and put me first.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Samantha F

When I thought about shopping for my wedding gown I imagined going to several different salons and trying on several different dresses before coming to a decision. At my first visit to Rhylan Lang I had a few dress styles picked out, nothing really wow'd. Tracy (the owner) had... Read More me try a dress I hadn't even considered. I absolutely fell in love with it. We wrote down the numbers to save. The following few weeks I tried finding something I liked more. I couldn't! We scheduled another appointment and I purchased my dress. Tracy and Mary made it such a fun and special day! We celebrated with a champagne toast and a mini photo shoot throughout the salon which was a blast. They made me feel like a princess and helped me find my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kelli G

All the bridal consultants are fabulous at Rhylan Lang (esp Deena)! They have excellent customer service and make you and your family/friends feel super special. I visited several bridal salons in Lincoln and Omaha and Rhylan Lang's studio and selection was by far the best!... Read More I'm so glad I got to say yes to the dress at RL!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kirsten H

Words can not express how amazing my experience was here. After going to multiple places all day, I was ecstatic having this place be the last place I went. I definitely was skeptical at first because they are a boutique and their dresses are bit more expensive then what I was... Read More looking to spend. I was exhausted and overwhelmed all day and for the first time I felt taken care of once I arrived here. The whole staff was lovely and I enjoyed that only 2 people can have an appointment at the same time so that there is no overcrowding. I tried on multiple dresses and the last one of the day at the last place I went was THE dress! They also offered me to come back and say yes during the trunk show so I could get their discount! I even got a phone call 3 days after picking my dress from Brittany apologizing for not being at the appointment when I said yes. She was thrilled I picked the one I did and just let me know how happy she was for me. Their customer service was above and beyond. So very happy with them!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kyleigh S

I had a great experience at Rhylan Lang! I was nervous that they would be pushy or want me to go over my budget but it was the opposite. Out of all the bridal salons I visited Rhylan Lang was so welcoming and nice! I visited multiple times and always received great service. Best... Read More place to buy a wedding gown in Omaha! Tracy is super down to earth and helped me find my dream dress. Thank you for the best experience!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Whitney P

My experience at Rhylan Lang was bar-none. The ladies working there, especially Mary, were phenomenal. I was debating on my 'dream dress' pending alterations and got to speak with their seamstress the night of my appointment. Everyone made the experience unforgettable and made... Read More me feel welcome and beautiful. They also had a substantial variety of dresses at multiple price points which was also helpful. An amazing experience!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Alexandra S

The ladies at Rhylan Lang are incredible! They were so warm and welcoming to me, my mom, and sisters. After our first visit (and my first time trying on dresses), I was feeling pretty uncertain. Tracy and Mary (who was a saint helping me into all the dresses!) encouraged me to... Read More sleep on it and make another appointment for the next Sunday, during another trunk show. We all went back the following Sunday. I tried on several new dresses, but kept coming back to one I had loved from the first go-around. I "said yes to the dress", we had champagne, and it was super joyful! Also, shoutout to Mary, who actually pulled the dress I ended up choosing. It wasn't even one I originally planned to try on! They really are so kind and accommodating!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kelsey B

Rylan lang is SO amazing! I thought I had found "the one" elsewhere, and a friend told me I needed to check them out before I ordered. I am SO glad I did, seriously nothing compares to what they have! I am in the wedding industry myself so I wanted something unique like I had... Read More never seen before (because I've seen it all!) and there were so many dresses that blew me away! Love, love, love. Plus the experience they give you is way more personalized than any other store. My girlfriends loved that they got to be in the room with me and have a special "reveal" for each dress when they pulled the curtain back. Recommend a million times!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Brianna P

I absolutely fell in love with this place when I first came. Tracy, the owner is so awesome and extremely knowledgeable. I loved how she got to know about me and my fiance, and my family. She was so helpful with the little details that I wanted as well. When I said yes to the... Read More dress she popped champagne for us and made it a special moment. I can't wait to also pick out the little things that come from this store. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Courtney B

I couldn't imagine a better experience. This place is a fairy tale. Great price ranges, amazing ladies, and dreamy atmosphere.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Timaree C

Rhylan Lang went above and beyond to make my wedding dress shopping a phenomenal experience! I worked specifically with Mary and Tracy the owner; both ladies were super sweet, friendly and patient. I can’t thank them enough for spending countless hours with me as I searched... Read More for the perfect dress! On top of getting an amazing dress from their shop I also was able to work with Brittany to find the perfect accessories! Rhylan Lang goes above and beyond with their customer services; I can’t thank them enough for making me feel so special throughout my time as a bride! I will forever look back on the photos from my wedding day and remember the lovely ladies at Rhylan Lang that helped me pick the perfect dress for me!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Wade W

Rhylan Lang helped me find my dream dress, the experience was everything I could of asked for! The stunning gown was truly one of a kind! Their customer service was top notch with every appointment.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Olivia L

The ladies at Rhylan Lang are phenomenal! The first time I went to try on wedding dresses, they made me feel extremely special and allowed my mom and mother-in-law to help pick out dresses. I felt like they just knew me without even meeting them before! They helped me pick the... Read More dress I wore for my wedding this July and I was obsessed with it! They were so friendly and every time I came back for a fitting or to pick it up, I always felt so special being there! Their customer service is amazing and they are able to work with a variety of budgets! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Natalie M

I had an amazing experience at Rhylan Lang, no other bridal shop I went to (which was three others) even compared to how amazing the staff were. Having your own private room was amazing and I felt very special there. My consultant, Deena, was absolutely the best! She made me... Read More feel very comfortable and after seeing some of the dresses I was picking and what I liked and didn't like about them, she picked a dress from the back that she felt fit what I was leaning toward. The dress was absolutely stunning and was perfect! Her attentiveness, patience, and personality made me feel very comfortable. I can't wait until I get to go back and put my dress on again during my first fitting!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rita F

The best experience in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area, trust me I went to every single bridal shop! This was hands down the best experience and the best selection. Everyone on staff makes you feel like the only bride there, they met my budget needs and tight timeline without... Read More sacrificing quality and desire to help me find and create the wedding look I wanted. No other way to put it other than, go here first, visit another place and it'll help you validate going to Rhylan Lang! Pleasant and enjoyable experience that made me feel "bridal".

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Valerie F

Rhylan Lang has a beautiful storefront, amazing dresses, and helpful staff. What more could you ask for? I found my top three dresses here after a couple of appointments elsewhere and it was a tough choice. Tracy and the two of her consultants that I worked with were... Read More awesome--they stayed in my price range, helped my friends pull the right dresses, and brought out champagne when I said yes. I highly recommend shopping with them, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Elizabeth E

Getting my dress here seemed meant to be. We ended up at the store after a last minute cancellation and I am so glad. My experience with the staff was amazing and the dresses were exactly what I had been picturing. They were welcoming of my group of 6 and helped me find my... Read More perfect dress. Can't wait to wear it on my special day!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Tia N

Rhylan Lang is one of the classiest bridal shops I've been to, and I have been to many in search of my bridal gown. I am beyond happy I chose to stop in this place. It is the perfect size, and not overwhelming with gowns. Speaking of gowns, they were all different and unique.... Read More They also have sizes that are fitable for more curvy women(it's very hard and frustrating to find that). I was never once pressured into saying YES to the DRESS. The women there were just amazing. The focus was on me and they tended to my needs. I loved that they were personable and wanted to help any way they could. The atmosphere here is welcoming and the focus was on me when I walked in. I definitely recommend everyone come here to get your bridal gown. The experience is totally worth it. You won't find another place like Rhylan Lang! I am so excited I chose this place to get my Gown.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Kelsey A

When I first walked into Rhylan Lang, I wasn't sure they were going to fit my style. The consultant right away eased my mind and pulled dresses from the back that were more what I was wanting! I ended up finding my dress, and I couldn't be happier with the experience I had!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Char S

Rhylan Lang is amazing. I couldn't have imagined a better place to say yes to the dress to at. I visited a few weeks prior to my family coming to town to pick THE dress and Tracey was so friendly and helpful, since it was my first time trying on dresses. They are all so nice... Read More and make the process even better. We were given champagne when I said "yes"! I would definitely recommend Rhylan Lang to anyone, just make an appointment. :)

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kate S

I went in thinking that all dresses were going to be over my budget, but I heard so many great things about Rhylan lang that I had to check it out for myself! They were very nice about showing me dresses within my budget and went out of their way to find me the perfect dress. I... Read More am beyond excited to be getting my dress from there. I recommend them to everyone. I also went with something else that I never imagined myself in because of a helpful suggestion from the owner! If you want an overall great experience, I suggest this place and this place only!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017

I sincerely appreciate everyone I've met at Rhylan Lang! They have all been instrumental in making my experience amazing. Brittney especially has been wonderful to work with - friendly, patient, considerate, and thoughtful. She is everything I would have hoped for in a... Read More consultant to help find the perfect dress for me. And the selection of dressed they have is fantastic! I would highly recommend everything about Rhylan Lang!

Tracy Ponec

Hi Ladies! I am so flattered you want to know more about me. I opened Rhylan Lang in 2012 after a decade of helping brides as both a seamstress and consultant. I moved home from KC, and was surprised to find the Omaha bridal market didn't have the same selection of designer gowns or personal experience I would have expected. I wanted to bring all that I loved about bridal to my hometown! Queue gorgeous designer gowns, knowledgeable consultants and private bridal suites! I can't imagine doing anything besides this. I am grateful everyday that Midwest brides have supported my business.