Modern DJs & Live Musicians: Unique, Classy, Fun

RhythMix Entertainment is a modern and innovative company fusing live musicians with diverse DJ talent, creating a vibe like you've never experienced before. With carefully crafted packages, RhythMix has something for everyone. Our goal is to work with you to create an amazing event that will be energetic, classy, and fun! ? Specializing in all things modern, RhythMix offers customized lighting options, drapery, and creative décor concepts. Our team has years of experience in the industry and will be with you every step of the way. We take pride in being your partner in creating a memorable event for such an important occasion!

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

470 Veit Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA Tri-State Area (215) 488-5898
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Allie G

Thank you so much Jeff and Harrison for making our wedding the best night EVER!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. We could not have gotten a better DJ! I would recommend them to everyone! Music was ON POINT all night long! Thanks Harrison!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Heather G

If I could give 5 more stars I would! My husband and I were married on July 7, 2017. It was hands down the most magical day ever! While planning our wedding we focused on two things: food & music. We have been to so many weddings that we know the food and the dance floor/DJ make... Read More or break the wedding. I found my place which included an on-site chef, now I needed a DJ. I attended a wedding and witnessed Howie D from Rhthmix Entertainment in action. It was nothing short of amazing! From the minute we entered the ballroom to the minute we left, we danced.....the entire place danced! I never ate dinner!!! It was hands down the ultimate dance party and I knew I wanted that for my wedding! That is exactly what I got! It didn't matter if your were my 6 year old ring bearer or my 60 year father-in-law everyone was dancing at our wedding. It's two weeks after the wedding and I'm still receiving messages from guest telling me, "..best wedding ever...your DJ killed it!" "I've never danced so much in my life...great time!" No matter who I spoke with at Rythmix Entertainment I felt confident in their ability to communicate with one another and make my day perfect. Howie listened to our every want and need. He is very hands on with the crowd and we felt like a family member was Deejaying the wedding. There years of knowledge and experience can not be competed with. Thanks Rythmix Entertainment, I am forever grateful!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Lior M

Amazing would be an understatement! It was soooo good!!! Exactly what we wanted, they kept my guests on the dance floor all night long!!! truly truly perfect! I absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone. you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you so so much!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Gabriella D

We can't say enough good things about choosing RhythMix Entertainment for our backyard tent wedding! We had DJ Wild Bill Lind. From the beginning, at our initial consultation, Jeff and Bill were so friendly, professional, and accommodating. The portal was easy to use and made... Read More creating a timeline and song list super easy. They even made a trip out to our house to check out the premises before the big day and made sure all of the details were set. On the day-of, Bill and company arrived hours early for set up and worked so hard to make everything look perfect (we had a lot!). Bill was amazing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We got so many compliments from guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Thank you so much!! We definitely recommend and plan to use RhythMix for all of our future events!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Joseph M

If I could give more then 5 stars I would....We had Daniel he was absolutely incredible!!!!! He was very personable came and checked on us anything we ask or requested he was on point I even had a special surprise for my wife and he made sure it went by smooth as can be!!! thank... Read More you Daniel if you book Rhythmix get Daniel!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Henry M

Amazing DJ and overall value! The DJ really is the heart of the reception that performs a multitude of tasks from announcing the wedding party to keeping the dance floor alive at the end of the night. Jeff and the RhythMix group were amazing the entire night and incorporated... Read More everything we hoped to have at our reception. Really appreciate the time he took to sit down with us and walk us through the process. By the time the wedding day arrived, there was nothing to worry about. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Renu S

Jeff was an amazing DJ for our September 2017 wedding. I couldn't recommend him more highly. We were planning our wedding from out of state and didn't even meet Jeff until the wedding day, but his professionalism and responsiveness put us at ease and gave us full confidence in... Read More his abilities. One small but telling example of Jeff's professionalism -- many of the names in our families are difficult to pronounce, and Jeff took great care in making sure he knew how to say everyone's name. The whole process felt so personal. And boy did he pull through on the wedding day -- everything went off without a hitch, and we had a packed dance floor from start to finish. He kept the energy alive and kept things running perfectly, without any of the stereotypical DJ cheesiness. We received many compliments from our guests on the music and the energy on the dance floor -- and we owe so much of that to Jeff and his musicians!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tom R

Before getting to how great Jeff was the day of the wedding - we have to mention how great he was leading up to it. With planning a wedding there's a lot of moving parts, but for us the music was never a concern. From the start Jeff was attentive, organized, and responsive.... Read More Through meetings, e-mails and follow-up Jeff was laser-focused on understanding our logistical needs and musical preferences. Jeff handled our amplified ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing - and transitioned between each (in different parts of the venue) flawlessly. And when it came time for the dancing, Jeff nailed the fun vibe we wanted to create and read the mood of the crowd to keep people dancing all night. We are so grateful to Jeff and RhythMix Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Demi D

Jeff was amazing! Every one of my wedding guests love the playlist and how he got the crowd up and moving. Thank you so much to Rthymix Entertainment! It was the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lauren B

Thanks to RhythMix, our August 5 wedding was a blast AND it was unique! From the day we booked, we loved how they incorporated live music into their DJ setup and their musicians did not disappoint! Their twist on traditional DJing put them over the top and they were the talk of... Read More all of our guests. Nico was an amazing MC and I can't thank him and Jeff enough for making our day perfect. They communicated wonderfully with us during the planning stages and were up front and professional throughout the entire process which put my mind at ease. Thank you, RhythMix!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Nicole M

As other reviewers have mentioned, if we could give Rhythmix more than 5 stars, we would. From day one, Jeff (the owner) was SUPER helpful, and answered every single one of all my questions. We met via FaceTime several times leading up to the wedding to iron out the details, and... Read More he checked in leading up to the big day to make sure we were all set. He was PHENOMENAL. We worked with him to create a play list that we knew would keep our guests dancing, but also gave him the liberty to feel out the crowd, and oh boy did he deliver. I don't think I left the dance floor at all once the dancing started, and all of our guests, even the older crowd, couldn't resist getting up to rock out. We opted for a live saxophonist during cocktail hour, and felt that it really elevated the feel of the event. He was awesome. I can't even explain how happy we were with Rhythmix and with Jeff as our DJ, and can't thank them enough for the amazing job! :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Brian L

We just had our wedding with DJ Howie D and he did a phenomenal job with the music and entertainment. With just a few words describing our tastes in music he put together a playlist that had the entire wedding dancing all night, both old and young people! He has an electric... Read More personality that helped keep the dance floor going. In the lead up to the wedding he was very easy to get in touch with and every exchange was fun and friendly. I highly recommend Howie for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ava L

Jeff was fantastic at what he does and great person to work with. He really is a human Pandora, and did a great job of taking some of the song ideas we had and building off of them. We had a ton of people tell us how great our music was and how much fun they had. Oh, and if you... Read More have a family with hard-to-pronouce names, Jeff is super conscious of pronouncing them correctly.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melissa H

Weeks later, our guests our still raving about dancing at our wedding, and that is all thanks to Jeff! From our first meeting to the last dance (and second last dance...and even third last dance) Jeff was amazing to work with. When we met for the first time, Jeff was able to... Read More meet at a location close to our work and at a time that worked for us - it was so helpful not to have to travel to meet with him! We met again a few weeks before the wedding to talk about genre and songs to be played at the cocktail hour and reception. Even after that meeting, we had some songs to adjust or change, and Jeff made it so easy to get in touch with him to make those changes. After our first dance, we did a 3 song set to start the party early - everyone was on the dance floor and it stayed that way the entire night. There wasn't a moment when the dance floor cooled down or emptied. We cannot recommend working with Jeff and RhythMix more!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Valerie

Well if you are looking at this page ....look know further. RhythMix (jeff) did an amazing job at our wedding. His team was out of this world. Kept the crowd going all night. I personally did not want any slow songs played at my wedding( it kills the vibe) and Jeff completely... Read More delivered. I loved the bingo drums and the saxophone player. They just added to the feeling and gave songs that little extra something. AMAZING!!! People are still talking about our wedding. And that's what we all strive for... isn't it?? If you want your wedding to be a blast .... then reach out to jeff. You would be crazy not too. Jeff, my husband and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding amazing. From the music to the lights. Your company is truly a gem. And I was very lucky to find you guys over a year ago at the philly bridal expo. #bestDJEver

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Elizabeth D

We had a great experience working with these guys. Our DJ, Nico, was super friendly and we felt comfortable sharing our ideas with him. Also, management was easy to work with as well. Rhythmix was recommended to me from a friend and I would definitely recommend them to someone... Read More else.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Dana W

Amazing is an understatement. Our wedding would not have been the same without RhythMix. We had the pleasure of working with Jeff for our wedding and couldn't have been any more satisfied. From our first meeting, we knew Jeff was going to nail it. From the flawless ceremony on... Read More the beach to keeping our guests on the dance floor for OVER 3 HOURS straight.... simply amazing. Thank you Jeff for making our wedding the exact party we were looking for. You know your DJ is good when his business cards are gone half way through the night...

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christiana F

Look no further than RhythMix Entertainment. We used Jeff and his team for our wedding and we got compliments for weeks and weeks after our wedding about how amazing our music was. We met Jeff at wedding expo and they were performing live with a saxophone player and... Read More percussionist. It seriously was amazing and I knew right then and there that I wanted them for our wedding. We used 2 DJs (one being Jeff), a sax player, and a percussionist and it was the perfect combo of DJ + live. We had 235 people at our wedding and EVERYONE danced the entire night. Jeff's energy was magical and it kept people on their feet all night long. Our meeting with Jeff was so laid back and he created the perfect reception timeline for us. He was so organized, energetic, and truly a people person. He also was easy to communicate with and answered all our questions to keep us at ease. Seriously- the RhythMix team was our best decision.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jamie M

To say that Jeff was a great DJ is putting it lightly - he was the best DJ ever (plus a super cool person in general). He literally made our wedding music dreams come true. After chatting with my husband and me, it's like he was able to capture exactly what we had in mind and... Read More then execute it - I just still am in awe of how awesome Jeff and our wedding music was. He actually had the entire dance floor FILLED before the first course was even served. I've never seen anything like it! My husband and I cannot thank Jeff enough for all he did to make our wedding day a huge success. So, if you're reading this, stop what you're doing and call him now! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Ryan M

One of the most important pieces of our wedding was making sure the music was great, and the party was memorable. It is a stressful decision to make, but Rhythmix was absolutely the right choice. The planning beforehand was fun and stress free, and Jeff particularly treated us... Read More more like friends than clients. During the reception itself, Jeff kept the night flowing smoothly, and had our entire guest list dancing for almost every second of it. I'm still hearing from the people there that they thought we had the best DJ they have ever heard (including our other vendors). Most importantly of all, my wife and I had the time of our lives and we both agree that the music and MCing was by far the highlight! We can't thank Jeff enough for being incredible and delivering an amazing time. I will be recommending Rhythmix to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Adam N

If you made it to this page, and if you're reading this review, congratulations because your search for a DJ is over. Jeff and RhythMix Entertainment helped make our wedding a very special day and a lights out party. My wife and I had very specific musical tastes and Jeff... Read More created the perfect soundtrack for the evening. Having the dance floor packed with our guests at all times was important to us and Jeff does an incredible job of reading the crowd, knowing when to go fast, knowing when to slow it down, and keeping the party going. It was the work that Jeff did behind the scenes that helped make our wedding such a smooth event. His coordination with the venue's staff and kitchen made for seamless transitions and kept everything on schedule. Do not underestimate how important that is. We had a Jewish wedding and wanted to incorporate a lot of traditions, some common and others less so. Jeff worked with us to create a beautiful, traditional wedding. If I can make one last recommendation, it would to take advantage of the saxophonist and percussionist package. The live instrumentals really helped take things to the next level. To make a long story short, I would give Jeff and RhythMix Entertainment my highest recommendation.

2016-12-27T21:18:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We take pride in really listening to our couples and tailoring each and every wedding!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Colleen T

Jeff was amazing to work with and had extremely great communication. I've been to other weddings and the music is always subpar. Jeff truly made it feel like a party and had everyone involved without trying too hard. We had a wedding with guests of many different ages and... Read More culture and I didn't see anyone left out. He was by far one of the reasons our wedding was unforgettable!

2016-12-27T21:18:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Maureen G

Jeff went above and beyond to personalize our celebration. He honored all of our guest requests and kept our guests dancing and having a great time. We also had a saxophone player for our cocktail hour and it created the perfect mood for the night. Jeff is a pleasure to work... Read More with and made the planning process easy and stress free. Highly recommended by this bride and groom who danced the night away with Rhythmix Entertainment!

2016-12-27T21:19:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting us to help celebrate such a special day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erin L

I cannot say enough awesome things about RhythMix and especially Jeff! Jeff was super accommodating with us and really strove to personalize our wedding. He took a lot of the stress out of the planning process. At our reception, he kept the energy so high that everyone was on... Read More the dance floor for the entire night. But what we really loved about Jeff was the fact that he paid attention to our musical tastes and surprised us by playing songs from Hamilton and Wicked during dinner. My friends and family loved it! I highly recommend Jeff to anyone who wants a professional yet personal experience.

2016-12-27T21:20:18 Response from the vendor

There is nothing wrong with some musical theatre at weddings! :) Just saw Waitress the musical the other day, could have used some of those tracks too!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 David G

We could not be happier! Nico at the RhythMix and All Around Entertainment groups is the man! He was great over the phone about a year out from our wedding for the preliminary call, and when we finally met up in person before the wedding - he was even more fantastic. Nico... Read More was super excited from day one to MC our wedding and asked all the right questions that made us really have to think about musical nuances of our special day. The music was on point for what we asked for and once the dancing really got moving after dinner, Nico really read the crowd to keep the party going. We even had a signal if we didn't like the song for him to transition to the next one (which we never ended up using) We are still amazed with his performance and will gladly refer Nico and RhythMix for weddings and All Around Entertainment for any event. Top Notch Group!

2016-12-27T21:21:01 Response from the vendor

Nico is the man! Thank you for working with RhythMix!

Jeff Mashbitz

Jeff has been in the mobile entertainment industry for over 15 years. He has experience performing at a variety of private affairs, nightlife venues, and many corporate events. He has held contracts entertaining for the Philadelphia Eagles, Sixers and Flyers. Jeff has an expertise in managing events and coordinating with all vendors for flawless event execution. Jeff is a modern open format DJ with an extensive music knowledge who specializes in seemlessy mixing between different musical genres. Jeff looks forward to assisting you in planning this very important day in your life!