Wedding & Event Florist-Colorado and Beyond

Ribbon & Twine Floral provides classic, elegant designs with a rustic and organic twist. From intimate gatherings to larger-than-life celebrations, we believe every occasion deserves beautiful, unique blooms!

Decorations + Accents, Hair Accessories, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Julie G

Caroline is a 5-star florist! Professional, fun, creative, flexible and extremely talented! My bouquet was breathtaking and went beyond what I even imagined. It matched the style of my dress perfectly and was the perfect touch. The flowers arrangements were gorgeous and exceeded... Read More all expectations stealing the show for decorations. Great customer service and product from a woman with real talent and style!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kelsey V

Caroline was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was accommodating to any changes in my order! The day of, everything turned out better than I could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Maggie B

Ribbon and Twine did the flowers for my wedding and I couldn't have been any happier. Not only did she bring the creativity and knowledge that I was looking for, but Cara listened to my needs and desires for my wedding. She was so attentive to the smallest details and really... Read More made me feel like I was her top priority. Whenever I had a question, she responded right away and warmly. I couldn't recommend her more!!!! If you are looking for a professional who will create a beautiful floral display then Ribbon and Twine is the florist for you.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Samantha A

Ribbon & Twine Floral did an amazing job on our wedding flowers last year. Carolyn was so much fun to work with, super creative and supportive in the whole process. She took our ideas and exceeded our expectations. The flowers were beyond gorgeous, I highly recommend working... Read More with Ribbon & Twine floral!!

Carolyn

Originally from San Francisco, I moved my business to Colorado in 2016. I believe in all things wild and free, beautiful and unique, simple and extravagant. I am a lover of gold and tarnished brass, champagne and instant coffee, ribbons and twine...