Is this your business? claim it now

Rich Mar Florist

Allentown, PA

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

1708 Tilghman St, Allentown, PA (610) 437-5588

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Melissa J

I am very happy with my experience with RichMar Florist. I contacted them pretty late in the game as far as wedding planning is concerned, and Jonathan got back to me immediately and scheduled a time that was convenient for me to come in to their main warehouse in Allentown. I... Read More was given a quick tour and some time to look around upstairs, where they had several rooms full of suggested wedding arrangements for inspiration. I wasn't totally sure what I wanted, but Jonathan took the time out to go over what my options were. He was familiar with the wedding venue and was very honest with me about what I did NOT need to purchase based upon the layout of the place. We sat down with a book full of pictures of the different varieties of roses. I was amazed with the large number of choices, and was able to come up with exactly what I had in mind for the bouquets and the bouttonieres. I also needed two larger arrangements for the pillars used for the ceremony. I saw something in one of the rooms upstairs that gave me an idea, and as vague as my description seemed, those arrangements were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. They definitely are very experienced and passionate about what they do. Jonathan was very friendly and very accommodating. I would recommend RichMar Florist to anyone!