Ocean View Receptions or Backyard Weddings!

Exceptional Texas BBQ for a WONDERFUL wedding event! Richard Jones Pit BBQ Catering has been one of southern California’s most sought after BBQ catering companies for weddings. We offer exceptional, award winning BBQ so that your special day is one everyone will remember. We have weddings on a weekly basis which allows us to fully understand any type of wedding. Whether it’s a boutique style wedding in a back yard or a grand ocean side gala event, our team of dedicated wedding professionals have taken care of them all. Not only do we offer exceptional food and service, but over the years of catering weddings, we have come across some superior vendors. We have had the privilege of catering 100’s of weddings and in doing so have many vendors that we can recommend for your wedding.

Cuisine

Southern, American, BBQ, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3500 W Moore Ave Ste K, Santa Ana, CA Orange County/ LA County, Southern California (714) 662-6868
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Marina M

These guys are so awesome! Richard Jones BBQ catered our wedding last weekend, and everyone was raving about the food the entire time! Everyone I spoke with at the company was super friendly and helpful, and they were super patient with me when I was asking a million questions... Read More and changing things. We had: Tri-Tip Pulled Pork Green Beans with Roasted Almonds Mashed Potatoes and Gravy Rolls Every single dish was absolutely wonderful, and our guests were clamoring for seconds. According to the groom, the tri-tip was tender and wonderful (I couldn't have any unfortunately since it's medium-rare and I'm expecting), the pulled pork was delicious, and the mashed potatoes were some of the best I've had. Their catering services were incredibly affordable, and even with the mileage charge to drive from Orange County to IDYLLWILD, and the fee for having under 100 guests, they were still $250 cheaper than a catering quote we received from a local caterer! And to top it off, although I was told that their servers would be unable to set out our cocktail hour foods that were purchased elsewhere (totally understandable), they did it for us anyway, and cleared plates from our guests when they were done as well! Just exceptional service and food all around. We couldn't be happier with Richard Jones BBQ and we'll be referring them to everyone we know!

Not your typical Wedding Meal but absolutely amazing, don't overlook BBQ!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jennifer S

It wasn't my first thought for food at the wedding, but it was absolutely amazing and everyone loved it! Particularly the mac and cheese, everyone was raving about about. A few awesome things about this company. They make a "leftovers" plate for the bride and groom the next... Read More day, which was great because we didn't have a ton of time to sit and enjoy our meal. Which they also brought us a plate (so no waiting in line, we did a buffet). Also we were allowed to bring home leftovers, so my family was able to enjoy the amazing food afterwards!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Heather B

Richard Jones Pit BBQ catered our October 1st wedding and the food was absolutely delicious. The staff that worked our wedding was amazing, they were super helpful and our guests raved about how good the food was. However, the staff in the office was challenging to get in... Read More contact with and did not communicate well with us or each other. It took several attempts to get a response and our final payment check wasn't cashed for almost 3 weeks after we paid it. But the food and day of staff made up for it, they were great!

Meet The Director of Sales

Pancho Castruita

I am currently the Director of Sales and Marketing for Richard Jones Pit BBQ Catering. I help run the day to day aspects of weddings, corporate events, and private affairs. I oversee staff and myself to implement traditional and online marketing. I specialize in the maintenance and adjustment to my company's website optimization through knowledge of SEO and online marketing. I also maintain all online marketing and sales strategies.