Richardsons Flowers and Gifts

Bel Air and the surrounding Baltimore area

...always the right choice!

We are family owned and operated, committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our couples are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your wedding a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral needs perfect!

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

816 S. Main St., Bel Air, MD Bel Air and the surrounding Baltimore area (410) 838-3883

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kelly B

We met Richardsons Flowers at a bridal show and we were not disappointed in the experience. From our first consultation we knew we were going to receive beautiful flowers and bouquets and we were not disappointed. As two brides with 10 bridesmaids we needed a lot of bouquets... Read More and Richardsons Flowers worked with us along the way to make sure we were getting the right size for everyone and they all looked amazing!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Katie D

everything was perfect, from the begining to the end! The florist we met with listned to what I wanted and gave great ideas. The delivery was on time and they were both so nice! The flowers were stunning, i was so pleased with everything! I will definatly be recommending... Read More Richardsons to everyone I know! Thank you

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lindsay S

My wedding flowers turned out amazing! Jane was awesome and was able to bring my vision to life! I would definitely recommend to anyone needed a great florist

2017-11-22T07:57:47 Response from the vendor

It was a blast to work with you on your wedding flowers. Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to help!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Katie O

Richardson's did an absolute amazing job with everything that we ordered for our wedding. When I went for my appointment I described the style I was going for with our wedding, but I admitted that I did not know anything about the different flower types. Ron was able to help... Read More me pick flowers for our arrangements in minutes. He knew exactly which flowers to choose to help me create the look I had envisioned. Richardson's also created my cake topper, and it was beautiful. Everything that they made for my wedding was exactly what I dreamed of.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kaitlin N

Richardsons helped make my vision a reality. Not really knowing particulars of what I wanted, they worked off of pictures I had found and descriptive terms! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Brittany S

We first met with Ron and he was very helpful, he helped us choose flowers to compliment our colors for our centerpieces. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful as well as all the rest of the flowers that we ordered. I would highly recommend Richardsons for any floral needs.

Gorgeous Perfection

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Yvonne L

Richardsons was an absolute pleasure to work with and although we only used somewhat minimal fresh floral arrangements, they were happy to work with any quantity. The church alter arrangement was beautiful and we were able to choose the exact flowers we wanted (not just a... Read More "we'll put something pretty together for you" type deal). My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly as I had envisions and absolute perfection. I just wish i could have made my bouquet last forever, but photos will keep it forever. Everything about working with Richardsons was a pleasure from beginning to end!

Excellent design!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Sarah K

The consultant was very helpful when selecting which flowers to chose while remaining cost conscious and as close to my vision as possible. The final result was just as I had imagined!

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Leah P

I used Richardson's for my wedding flowers and I was very happy with their work! Beverly is wonderful. I did not really have a vision for what I wanted, just some photos that I liked. Beverly took what little opinion I had and captured exactly what I wanted! The flowers were... Read More gorgeous, especially the centerpieces. I couldn't have asked for a better flower vendor!

The Price is Worth it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Lauren C

We worked with Beverely who is an amazingly sweet woman! She was so helpful in planning which flowers went with what person. She labeled every flower and gave a detailed list of what they looked like when they were delivered! My centerpieces were the hit of the reception! I... Read More recommend this place for every floral need!