Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

28352 oakmonte cir east , New Hudson, MI (248) 505-9455

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jessica P

Rick was absolutely amazing and an extremely talented DJ and one man band! He sang and played instruments throughout dinner and then followed the crowd perfectly the rest of the night to keep the dance floor packed. We received endless compliments on how fun and talented Rick... Read More was and he definitely kept the party going! He was a total hit and so glad we were able to have him perform our Wedding. Thank you Rick!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Amanda C

Rick was such a fun performer at our wedding this May. We gave him a list of songs as a guide, but he did a fantastic job reading the audience and playing great songs to fit the tone throughout the evening. He does a very unique blend of live performances with his guitar,... Read More keyboard, and trumpet, and also DJ's songs throughout the night. We received fantastic feedback about him - our guests loved him! He definitely made our night fun and successful! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Detroit area.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Aimee J

Rick was AMAZING!! From the cocktail hour to the last song, he made our reception such a fun night!!! The music he played through dinner was so wonderful and once he got his instruments out and started playing, our guests went crazy! He was so easy to work with and really paid... Read More attention to what our guests were loving on the dance floor so it remained jam packed all night. He was a HIT!

DJ and one person band!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Karen B

Rick is a great dj and performer. He sings and plays multiple instruments throughout the evening. He had a great feel for the type of music people would enjoy and changed the style to allow everyone to dance to music they would enjoy. He was easy to work with and guests and... Read More venue workers complimented him all night!

The most amazing wedding entertainer ever!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Natalie S

All I wanted was a fabulous dance party and Rick gave me that plus so much more!!! He is the most talented and amazing entertainer that I have ever seen! I knew he was going to be great but he exceeded my expectations in every way! All of our guests have been talking non stop... Read More about how terrific he was and how they would love for him to be part of every future wedding they are part of planning! I just can't thank him enough but we will always remember him as the very best wedding entertainer, singer, musician and how he made our wedding a night never to forget!! Rick not only has the best personality but knows exactly what to sing, play, or say to ensure that you have the very best time of your life!!

Best live entertainment ever!

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Kristin G

Rick is an absolutely AMAZING entertainer - he uses a mixture of live entertainment and recorded songs. However, it's hard to tell the difference sometimes! He has pre-made mixes that he plays and sings with and kept the party going all night with his voice, instrumental talent,... Read More and song selections. He plays at bars, restaurants, concerts, and weddings, so he is very diverse. His website has music samples if you want to hear how he sounds. After the wedding, I had SO many people rave about his music!