Rick Patino Photography

OKC Metro, Tulsa, Norman

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

OKC Metro, Tulsa, Norman (405) 821-0307

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Gina B

Hello, Does anyone know the best way to contact Rick? He did an amazing job on the day of the wedding ceremony 8 months ago in March and we haven't received our photos! No response to voice messages, texts and e-mails concerning the delivery date either. THANKS!

Fabulous pictures and great service

Reviewed on 8/18/2015

Rick Patino photography is amazing! Rick and his assistant did great work. I absolutely love my pictures and I highly recommend them. Rick met with me twice to make sure what I wanted, time line of the wedding, ect. He made me feel very confident that he could do what I wanted.... Read More I am so glad that we used his services. He is a great listener and such a friendly professional.

Rick Patino

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Lindsey S

Right from the beginning, Rick was very friendly and easy to work with. We were so excited that he was going to be there for our wedding after the engagement and bridal photos turned out so amazing. On the day of the wedding, he was there with his assistant, Melodie, for the... Read More ENTIRE day. What impressed us most was the way he helped to direct the wedding party and make sure everything was running smoothly and on time. We did not have a wedding coordinator and he basically took over this role on the day of wedding, in addition to taking the photographs. He even took extra care to make sure that my husband and I did not see each other before the ceremony. We just received our photographs from the wedding and they are incredible! He has such a great eye. We can't recommend him and Melodie enough!