Making Your Day About You

Rickochet Entertainment's mission is to provide a professional entertainment experience for you and your guests, whether it be through music with the use of our high-end sound and lighting equipment, or through lasting memories with our top-of-the-line photo booth. We are a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of entertainment experience.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Brittany D

Rick and Deonna were fantastic! They were incredible helpful throughout the entire process, their online system for building a playlist is great, and they were very accommodating with our day-of requests. We also loved the photo booth set up they offer; guests loved it too. They... Read More all got copies, and we have a photo album with all of the copies as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Mari T

Overall it was very good; however, the the planning process wasn't as smooth as we'd hoped for. After my fiancé and I requested a quote from Rickochet Entertainment, Rick called me multiple times to see if I had any questions or if he could provide additional information. We... Read More were encouraged by this level of engagement and thus decided to sign a contract with them. After that, we found Rick very hard to get ahold of. It made planning more stressful than it needed to be and also felt like a stark contrast to their responsiveness before we signed a contract with them. That being said, our DJ, Cody, was fantastic. Our wedding was pretty non-traditional and Cody rolled with all the punches. We had a great time dancing.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Mary D

Rick & Deonna were amazing! They absolutely went above and beyond for us, and they made our wedding so much fun! My wife and I did not have a wedding planner/coordinator, and Rick really took it upon himself to do a lot of planning for us in advance, both several weeks out and... Read More the day before. Rick really worked hard to make sure we were getting the wedding we wanted -- he never pushed anything on us we didn't want, but he was full of really great ideas that had never occurred to us. Rickochet was an amazing value, as well. For everything Rick & Deonna did for us, from all the phone calls and site visits, to making the ceremony and reception run smoothly, they were absolutely invaluable and a screaming deal. Our reception was so much damn fun. I think everyone has nerves about people dancing and having fun at their wedding, and Rick was phenomenal about getting people out there of all ages! We are so grateful for everything they did. I really can't imagine our wedding without them. Rick & Deonna were both class acts, and we highly recommend them. Tanner & Mary

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Katie B

As cliché as it sounds, we truly cannot say enough complimentary things about Rickochet Entertainment to do justice to how wonderful they are. Rick and Deonna were there for us from the beginning of the planning process through the end of the event. The music at the reception... Read More was one of the first items on our to do list as it was important to us our guests enjoyed their time. We interviewed several DJ companies and individuals but what stood out about Rick was his desire to get to know us, our style, our music preferences, and his ability to be personable. He wanted to make sure Rickochet was a good fit for us, not treating the conversation as a sales pitch. We opted to not hire a wedding planner and to do the event ourselves but never having planned a wedding left us with a lot of questions. Rick helped to walk us through the timeline of the day, the aspects of the event that involved music, many of which we had not thought of, and offered advice on ways to make the day flow smoothly. He was very kind and open to any of our input, often reminding us that it is our day and he and Deonna were just there to make sure it was everything we wanted. Rick prefers phone calls to emails, although he is able to do both, to make sure nothing is misinterpreted and to build a relationship with you. He took the time to drive to us on our weekend trip to Colorado as we live out of state to meet us face to face and iron out details of the wedding. He was always available, never difficult to get a response from. Rick not only scouted the venue beforehand to plan his setup but also coordinated with all the vendors to make sure all were aware of the timeline and that all flowed smoothly. Both of us had planned surprises for each other on the day of and Rick managed to keep the surprises secret as well as pull them off seamlessly. The music for our wedding was perfect. From playing a Beyonce intro for the bride walking down the aisle to Jagged Edge for our exit song, a Nigerian/hip hop mash up for the garter dance and dancing songs for the whole night, the music was seamless. Rick’s history as a DJ in clubs allowed him to smoothly transition from one song to the next, to get songs that were difficult to obtain and to make sure it was a party all night long. We are not exaggerating when we say our dance floor was never without people dancing from the time the reception started to the last song. Rickochet also offers a photobooth, which was a lot cheaper than any other photobooth options we saw elsewhere, and was a huge hit! Deonna helped everyone to move through the photobooth quickly and efficiently, with several guests talking for weeks about how much fun they had and how much they loved the pictures. Working with Rickochet Entertainment was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Helping with planning our timeline, guiding us through the process, catering to any request we had, keeping in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding and being genuine people were just icing on the cake to the amazing music experience they provided. We would highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment to anyone for any event, especially a wedding. They simply can’t be beat.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kate M

Rick and Deonna are amazing! We hired them to provide entertainment for our wedding in Colorado. We did not use a wedding planner, and Rick was wonderful in keeping the night on track according to our timeline. They pay attention to every detail and make planning the music and... Read More timeline a breeze and set up several meetings with us to make sure everything went smoothly. Our guests loved their photo booth. I would highly recommend their services for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Janni L

We met Rick when he DJ'd at my cousin's wedding and we had such an amazing time that we asked him to do our wedding. He and Deonna met with us to discuss ideas and see what we were thinking, that meant a lot that they took the time to meet with us face to face. The music at our... Read More wedding was so perfect, he transitioned so well between songs and worked hand in had with our wedding coordinator to keep the night on track. People tell us they had such a good time dancing at our wedding. We have referred Rick several times to people and they have all used him and have been very pleased as well. We will definitely continue referring him! Thanks Rick and Deonna!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kayla G

Rickochet Entertainment was such a great addition to our wedding! Rick helped to make sure our wedding ran smoothly and played a bunch of great music! He got people involved and up and dancing! He had a good flow with the music knowing when to play a slow song and then we needed... Read More a great dance song! We also including the photo booth which was a huge hit! Everyone enjoyed getting to dress up and leave with pictures! They also sent us all the pictures from the photo booth so we got to see all of the pictures our guests took throughout the night! I highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment for any wedding or get together! They will make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone having a good time!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Rebekah W

I could not more enthusiastically endorse Rickochet entertainment. Rick and his wife are incredibly professional and obviously well experienced. Even though we had a wedding planner, Rick functioned basically as our wedding planner the day of the wedding and kept the timeline... Read More starting from our ceremony through the get away car. He brought all his own equipment and we never had to worry about set-up as he personally contacted our venue and made sure all arrangements were taken care of. Rickochet also provided a photo booth which guests loved, loved and added an additional element of fun to an already perfect night. Both my fiancée and I gave Rick an idea of what we wanted and he took that and created a magic night!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Rick and Deonna are the ultimate professionals. Everything ran so smoothly. Their attention to detail was amazing and made everything perfect. The photo booth was a huge hit with the guests. DJ Rick is the Best DJ there is. I highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment with Rick... Read More and Deonna. They are the Best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cassandra Y

Amazing DJ! We received a bunch of compliments. Rick and Deonna were great to work with, set up an amazing playlist, and kept the party going the whole night. Rick did a great job of playing the right music at the right time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Devon N

Thank you, Rick for the amazing music at my wedding! You had everyone dancing and having so much fun! I had people coming up to me throughout the whole wedding telling me how perfect the music was! You really made the entire wedding run smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cherokee R

Rickochet Entertainment did an amazing job!!! Seriously such a great choice of DJ and photobooth!! Everything went very smoothly and the music was perfect. Rick and Deonna were so easy to work with and really cater to what you want for your special day. Our entire wedding was... Read More out on the dance floor and having an amazing time, and suggestions were always allowed. We got countless compliments on the flow of the wedding and the overall feel, and I would say a lot of that came from the music and thought that Rick put into our day. The suggestions Rick provided us were awesome, and really helped us to make sure that everything was the way we had always imagined it. Strongly, strongly suggest Rickochet Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and call Rickochet Entertainment. Rick has been DJ for several of my family weddings. I love his professionalism and personal touch that he gives to every couple. He always makes certain that the music is to the liking of the... Read More couple, and that the order of the reception agenda is timely. Rick is personable and friendly. He doesn't even mind making a last minute change just because the bride wants to hear something special.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

My wife and I could not have found a better DJ for our wedding. Rick Franz went above and beyond out expectations. He took the time to meet with us in person prior to our wedding to go over everything from the ceremony, to toasts and music for the reception. Rick's website was... Read More very helpful in giving us ideas for music that we wanted for walking down the isle, Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances and he had a huge library of music so people of all ages could enjoy the reception. We were also amazed with the lighting that Rick provided for the reception as well. Rick was always available to talk over the phone to answer any questions we had along the way. He was organized, professional and a lot of fun to be around. He was accommodating to requests and made sure that everything ran smoothly and on time. We can honestly say that Rick and his wife Deonna have become friends after working with them. We could not recommend their services enough! Not only are they affordable, but the best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Nicole B

Rick from Rickochet Entertainment was able to get the event going with great music right from the beginning. My favorite moment was when you could feel the crowd anticipate the next song. When the song started, a cheer erupted from the crowd. Rick was able to anticipate the... Read More crowd and it's taste, making the event a great success. There is no other DJ I would want for my next event.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

Rickochet Entertainment was an absolutely amazing DJ to have at our wedding reception. My husband and I loved how Rick incorporated almost all of our suggested songs into specific playlists that were set for the cocktail hour, the dinner, and the reception. He was very prompt in... Read More answering any questions and his website was so helpful in guiding us when we were setting up our playlists. He was professional and did a great job "MCing" for the night. I highly recommend this DJ to anyone who is looking to have a blast at their wedding reception!

2016-09-26T22:57:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review and all of those kind words. We were wondering if you could please provide you name. So we will not send you anymore review emails. Thanks Rick and Deonna

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kimberly M

DJ Rick and Deonna were absolutely great! They were so professional. DJ Rick and Deonna were able to handle our requests and the requests of our guests with ease. THey just went with the flow while being professional and fun at the same time. He had all the music we wanted and... Read More it was played thru the evening. We had special songs to be played at certain times and they were done correctly without any mistakes! Their set up also made the evening even better, the lights he had set up really were a great addition to an already beautiful evening. I would recommend DJ Rick to everyone, he truly was amazing. We will use him again for parties we have in the future.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Jessica L

Rick was great to work with! He was easy to get a hold of us and helped us create an environment where everyone wanted to dance and celebrate. The music he selected really made the day perfect. I am glad that he recommended us adding lighting on to our package because it... Read More really did help to create the mood!

In Love with Rick-ochet

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jennifer N

Brides!! Rick Franz is the best DJ out there! Believe me!! Truth be told, I didn't actually pick Rick ... he was assigned to us from Colorado Mobile Music (located up in Denver). But I could not have been more happier with Rick and his services. He was so considerate, funny,... Read More out-going, and just what we wanted in a DJ! He never left us hanging, nor was the dance floor empty. His sincerity towards our wedding was wonderful. I definitely recommend Rick for any event... wedding, party, birthdays, etc.! You won't regret it! :D