RICO Entertainment Events - Featured on NBC CT

Industry Leader in Event Management throughout CT, MA, RI, NYC.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

PO Box 7099, Meriden, CT CT, MA, RI, NYC (860) 922-7426

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Melissa G

Rico was beyond amazing! My husband and I decided to go with the entire package deal and we do not regret it. The entire team at Rico Entertainment blew us away. The compassion they have for what they do is amazing. We had an entire team dedicated to us for the entire day of our... Read More wedding start to finish. They worked with us on every request we had and made everything possible. The entertainment was phenomenal and our guests had a wonderful time. "Dancing on a cloud" made our first dance that much more memorable. The prices were reasonable and affordable for any type of budget. With families coming from two different ethnic backgrounds, Rico made sure to include both and make our wedding enjoyable for both of our families. Although we had the coldest and windiest day in September, our photographers worked with us and took some awesome shots and we can't wait to see the final product. Without a doubt, 100% recommend Rico Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Marisa A

DJ Rico and his team did a spectacular job at our wedding on October 28, 2017. My husband Jeremy and I couldn't have been more pleased! He stuck to our playlist but also did a great job reading the room and playing the right song for the moment. Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Noelle P

He was awesome!!! Great team to work with. From the start Rico answered any question thrown his way and was extremely helpful. Everyone at the wedding danced the night away!! All the guests enjoyed the variety of music and also played requests of guests too. Can’t wait to see... Read More how our wedding video came out. Very professional! Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Erin K

When planning my wedding, I wasn't sure where to start when choosing many of the vendors, but I knew that I wanted to have Rico as our DJ. Rico was the DJ at my brother's wedding three years ago and he did an awesome job. His energy and professionalism were fantastic and he... Read More helped the night run smoothly and the music was great. Rico was so easy to work with and extremely helpful. I was a very indecisive bride and Rico was able to talk me through all of our options and help us make all of our music and lighting choices so easily. I felt confident that our wedding would run smoothly based on our conversations prior to our day and he exceeded my expectations. So many of our guests commented on how much fun they had at our wedding and I truly believe Rico was a major part of that. He knew the right songs to play to keep people on the dance floor all night. My brother has consistently recommended Rico as a wedding DJ and I will continue to do so as well. We could not have had a better experience and would encourage all couples looking for a DJ for their wedding to go with Rico!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Mary L

I would recommend Rico Entertainment to anyone. He is an excellent photographer as well as dj. He met all of our needs and more. He was always in communication with us and listened and answered any questions we had. Rico and his staff were very personable and accommodating. I... Read More enjoyed the convenience of only needing to talk to one vendor for photography, dj, and photo booth. He also has other services to offer like videography and different graphics. Everyone made our wedding so special and we are truely grateful.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Benita A

Everyone knows planning a wedding is extremely stressful. Hiring RICO Entertainment Events was one of the best decision we made. At first meeting, he listened to our concerns, ideas, and thoughts & put us right at ease. Everything that was offered from drone video to... Read More photography to the cloud effects, to camera booth, to lighting made our decision quite easy and affordable. RICO Entertainment Event was hired on the spot!! We did not need to worry about a thing. Right after the ceremony & right before the reception was to begin, my daughter and new husband made some very last minute changes. RICO did not flinched, listened to their request, and accommodated their desires. The reception had an emotional aspect we never expected. It was all due to Rico!! From the moment the music started, everyone was on the dance floor - and I mean, EVERYONE!! I want to plan another event just to have RICO Entertainment Event host the evening. Thank You Rico for helping make my daughter's dream, a reality. Hire RICO Entertainment Event!!!! You won't regret it!!! :-) - Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren D

Where do we even begin? The second we met with Rico and saw his setup with all of the photos, videos and samples we knew we had to book him instantly. For starters, you have a personal portal to go in and fill out all of the songs you would like to have played, the songs you... Read More wouldn’t like to have played and even several suggestions for each individual dance and most popular. You can plan everything out on the site and don’t need to fill out paper forms. Rico is incredibly responsive for any questions and gets back to you almost instantly. He was an amazing DJ and got and kept the party going. Our guests were on the dance floor literally the entire time and Rico really played the appropriate music for our group and kept everyone having an amazing time. Our videography through Rico Entertainment showed up early and captured all of our big moments, and our photobooth was a huge hit! We also did the dancing cloud and to our surprise, actually brought all of our guests to tears. The second the cloud started everyone was completely overcome with emotion on how beautifully and well timed it was. We will book Rico for any party we ever have and we think everyone else should too. So easy to group on several packages and options, you can even customize them. Thank you so much Rico Entertainment for helping make our Wedding day the absolutely best day of our lives and what our friends and family are calling the party of the year!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tanya R

From the first time we encountered Rico at a friend's wedding we knew we wanted him for when our time came. At our first appointment we were very excited to have him due to his professionalism, enthusiasm and all his company had to offer. We contracted him for DJ, Photography,... Read More Photo Booth, Videography, Monogram and Dancing on a Cloud. Most importantly on the "Big Day" the punctuality and attentiveness was awesome. Until this day people keep saying how they loved the music that was played at our wedding... lots of variety to make all of our guests get on the dance floor. People had a blast! Even after the event Rico continues to be amazing! Rico, you and your team are "Top Notch!!!" Continue to make couple's special day that much more memorable. We HIGHLY recommend Rico Entertainment!!! Miguel and I are sincerely grateful =) Thank you for all that you do!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 MYRNA Q

Right from the moment we met with Rico Entertainment at a vendor expo, we knew he was the man for our wedding day entertainment!! Rico was very down to earth and listened to all of our wants and needs! He was very accommodating and understanding! She truly made sure everything... Read More went as planned! My husband and I came up with an idea the very day of our wedding to improvise a dance with our bridal party after our introduction and Rico had no hesitation in going with it!! I recommend Rico Entertainment and their services and will guarantee you, you will have a full dance floor throughout your night at your event!! THANK YOU RICO!! You guys rocked it!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ronnimariah M

I can’t thank Rico and his Crew for a flawless wedding!! Being a all inclusive entertainment company was so convienent... we used them for not only Dj service but videography and photo booth and his staff was amazing and our guest had the times of their lives, he was great at... Read More reading our crowd and helping the party continue. I’m so glad we found him and his crew to share our day with !!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Charon P

I was very skeptical when I first viewed Rico's Entertainment Website. I thought to myself how can someone have 5 stars. I even mentioned this to Rico on our first meeting. Believe me they deserve 10 stars. From start to finish Rico was calm and patient with me. Rico was an... Read More email, text or phone call away. We had no idea how to set up a wedding the flow or how things should fall into place and Rico was great at assisting us with that. We used Rico Entertainment for Videographer, DJ, Photobooth and Photography. All his staff were very professional and helpful. I did not feel stressed at all. I felt that they had it all covered. Rico was great at hyping up our family and friends and making sure everyone was having a good time. Believe me the DJ and music can make an event and he had it all covered. The uplighting and monogram and dancing on the cloud made the night breathtaking. Rico even helped my children with the music for a dance and music for my father daughter dance with my dad. I can go and on Rico Entertainment was spectacular and I would definitely use them again. Thank you so much for making our day special day spectacular. Love Mr. & Mrs. Patterson Wedding day June 25,2017 At Anthony's Ocean View New Haven CT

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Holly W

I truly wish there was a way to give Rico and his team a 6 star review. My husband and I got married on September 2, 2017 and I can honestly say that Rico blew all of our expectations out of the water. They were incredible! I truly felt like Rico listened to all of our wants and... Read More desires for this big day and he made it all happen, PLUS some! I highly recommend you look no further in your search for an incredible DJ, videographer, photographer, entertainment, lighting services.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Stefanie R

WOW! Just WOW! Rico Entertainment truly exceeded all of our expectations! My husband and I searched for weeks to find a DJ that would mix music that would cater to both of our cultures (Italian and Dominican). We are so happy we chose Rico Entertainment. Working with Rico was a... Read More very smooth and stress free process. We met with Rico before our day to discuss details and truly felt like all of our requests were met. The day of our wedding, Rico was very professional and his organized manner helped keep our wedding on schedule. The energy in the room was constantly high, as we requested, and that was all because of the music Rico played as well as his MC skills. Rico had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Many of our guests are still raving about the music and how much fun they had. The staff at our venue even commented on how well he was able to get our guests out of their seats. We love looking back at our wedding video and seeing all of our guests' faces and how much fun they were having. Rico thank you again! You rocked! Stefanie & Orlando

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Mike R

I've had the pleasure of knowing Rico on both a personal and professional for the past 8 or 9 years. I say that in the interest of transparency, so please don't let this invalidate my review. My wife Lindsay and I chose Rico Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't have... Read More been happier. He was extremely professional during every meeting leading up to, and including the wedding. He thoroughly explained how the night usually goes in terms of event timing, (i.e. cocktail hour, parents' dances, cake cutting, etc.) while giving us the freedom to tweak things exactly how we wanted them. He provided music suggestions in meetings when we were unsure of which direction to go. He had an easy payment plan available so we didn't have to pay everything up front. And he was available basically anytime we had a question or two for him. Fast forward to wedding day. Rico and his assistant arrived an hour early for set up and to check in with Linds and I to see if we had any last minute changes or requests. He provided the music for our actual outdoor wedding ceremony and it went off without a hitch. He had already set up his equipment inside so after the ceremony, he was able get right in the venue and get cocktail hour started for our guests. After we finished family/wedding party pictures outside, it was time for introductions which Rico absolutely nailed. The music timing was perfect and our guests appeared to be super into it. The rest of the night went just as smoothly. Rico did a fantastic job of emceeing and keeping the flow moving so we were able to maximize our dancing/party time which we appreciated. If we could do it all over, we would choose Rico Entertainment again without hesitation. They say for your guests to enjoy your wedding, you truly only need 2 things and they are good food and good music. Rico definitely held up his end of the bargain!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jorge R

Rico and his staff was beyond my wedding was at arias and they took care of everything they made us feel like royalty and my wife felt so special thanks Rico see you at the club thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Zoraida C

Rico Entertainment was the Entertainment Company for our wedding at Anthony's Ocean View on June 30, 2017. Rico provided DJ, Photography and Photo Booth. They are fantastic, professional and very service oriented. The photographers are spectacular. They go beyond their scope... Read More of work to assist the bride and groom. Top notch equipment and staff. They had my guests on the dance floor partying until the end of the wedding.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 pamela

Rico and his team did an AMAZING job at our wedding! Rico was great to work with and very responsive when I emailed with last minute changes to songs etc. You have to get a photo booth, it’s great with lots of props. Rico does a great job hyping the crowd up and keeping my... Read More friends and family on the dance floor!! The next time we need a DJ we will call Rico to re-book. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Denise P

RICO Entertainment truly made my wedding day complete. We used this vendor for our DJ and Photography and I wouldn't go back and change my mind one bit! The owner Rico was wonderful and very helpful throughout the my whole planning process, and his photography team was... Read More amazing!!!! The photographers made sure that all the photos that I wanted to be taken were taken and not even one was missed, the work they did came out beautiful and I cant wait to admire the photos for years to come. Thank you so much to your wonderful team RICO Entertainment!!!

Meet The President

RICO

RICO has been in the entertainment industry for over 19+ years. We build everlasting relationships with our clients and our focus has always been on managing quality events and delivering industry performances along with the best technology in the market! We L-O-V-E what we do so it's easy to deliver the best entertainment experience to all of our clients!!!