Ridesafe Group Transportation

Serving all of the Twin Cities

Shuttle services for hotel guests

We provide hotel shuttle services for wedding party and guests for such events as wedding receptions. Our limo-style bus is great for stag/stagette parties, birthdays, airport runs or just an evening out. We are family-owned, fairly priced, prompt and offer personalized service.

$ – Inexpensive

Shuttle Service, Transportation

Nowthen, MN
Serving all of the Twin Cities

Laurie Reding

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Laurie R

I contracted with RideSafe to provide transportation from the hotel to reception and back for my daughter and son-in-laws recent wedding. While I didn't ride the van myself, I heard from family and friends that the service was wonderful. I have an elderly father who needs help... Read More and they were great about that. The driver everyone said was so personable and so helpful. The booking process through Martin was a breeze. Answered all my questions, good follow up. It really overall was a great experience, and honestly way less expensive than I thought it would be. I highly recommend this company... a small business that really cares about customer experience. If you need this type of service, you will not go wrong using them!

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Kari C

We used Ridesafe for my bachelorette party and for our wedding. Martin is a great guy! He was very flexible to work with my schedule on the wedding day and accomodated me with exactly what I wanted/needed. We even had a little incident with one of our guests getting sick on the... Read More bus (and who says free beer all night is a good idea??), but he handled it well and told me not to worry about it and enjoy my night. My only negative thing to say is that it is a tab over priced. Great company that I will definitely be using agagin.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Erica B

For booking them last minute, they did an amazing job! Because of the rain, we had to travel somewhere else, which the driver did a great job finding a new locaiton (since we didn't have a plan b). We used the limo van/bus which is so much better than a limo in my opinion! You... Read More don't have to try to squeeze your dress through the small doors and is a lot more spacious for your wedding party! Highly recommend these guys!

addresses available

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Mary A

We had a good experience, limo was very clean. Our driver got confused as to where to go and didn't confirm with us and almost went to St Paul instead of Minneapolis. Just a bit of a detour, but experience was great. Have addresses available and be clear

Martin was great!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Christina M

I rented the Ride Safe vehicle for my sister's bachelorette party in Victoria, MN. Martin was GREAT to work with and such a pleasure on the day of the event. I had seen the Ride Safe vehicle driving around my hometown of Ramsey, so I was so excited when he said he could make the... Read More trek down to Victoria for our transportation. The bus was fabulous and my girlfriends loved how clean and new it was. Thank you Ride Safe & Martin! I highly recommend them.

Great Service

Reviewed on 3/17/2012 Chantel B

They were BEYOND professional and the service was great! It was so nice having this transportation available. Definitely a great decision on the Bride and Grooms part!

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Chrissy M

It was a very simple transportation and that's exactly what we needed. People got a ride when they needed to leave, while they were there for us at the end of the night.

Organized, dependable service!

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Amanda P

I used rideSAFE for both my bachelorette party and wedding day transportation for guests. They were flexible, organized, and timely. The shuttle was well equipped for bachelorette party fun and clean and comfortable for a wedding day shuttle! They helped make the day go... Read More smoothly by providing a safe and easy transportation option for our guests. Thanks rideSAFE!

Professional, Dependable & Trusted Service

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Julie C

Thank you so much Martin for providing transportation for our wedding! Ridesafe proved to be a very professional, dependable, and trusted service that I would highly recommend to anyone in need of transportation for an event. My wedding guests were able to utilize the... Read More shuttle without a hitch; thank you for getting them back to the hotel safely! I had many wonderful vendors for the wedding, but I wanted you to know how wonderful your service is, thank you so much!

Dependable transportation

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 melissa p

Ridesafe proved to be a very professional, dependable, and trusted service that I would highly recommend to anyone in need of transportation for an event. My wedding guests were able to utilize the shuttle without a hitch. The truth is in the name! Ridesafe was able to get my... Read More wild party guests from the reception back to the hotel safely! Out of all the vendors we utilized this was by far the EASIEST vendor to get set up. We laid out the times we wanted the service and felt we got a very fair price for the service. For wedding receptions that are not near a hotel this service is a must have to get your guests from point A to point B safely.

limo and other tranportation

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 Andrea H

the best for value and quality by far! it was a great option to getting our friends and family around safely. the limo bus after the ceremony was nice and the staff were polite

Totally Satisfied

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Sarah B

We used Ridesafe for our wedding in October. They were great! Very easy to work with and very helpful. So glad we them there for our night!! Would definitely recommend!!

Right ON time!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Jessica G

They did wonderful! They showed up right on time and did exactly what we wanted. Let us play our own music and bring a cooler on the bus. It was perfect! Great Price!